House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Scampi
Ali9910<3
9 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:02 am

Its too bad, I'm still looking forward to whenever that happens. *smiles and pushes her glasses up on her nose* I care, even if I haven't known you long. Does that make me seem weird?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:57 pm

"are you seriously sitting here watching kid movies?" scooby doo is not a kid movie! Those monsters are creepy as hell. This movie gave me nightmares as a kid. "wow..." "oh leave her alone Austin, you were afraid of the dark until you were like seven."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:27 pm

I don't like scooby doo...
Are you serious? It's like... An American classic. What has your mother been doing to you, Roo?
We watch spongebob, and sometimes we watch toy story.
I can't believe you don't like scooby doo, spongebob is awful. I'm gonna have to talk to your mother about this... *ruffles Micah's hair* What's up with you and school? Should we sign you up? Public, private, mansion maybe? It's your choice. Your dad thinks you need to go to private school but I'm not gonna throw you in until you tell me what you want...

Hola, I'm bored out of my mind :/
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:36 pm

L is for Lindsey wrote:Its too bad, I'm still looking forward to whenever that happens. *smiles and pushes her glasses up on her nose* I care, even if I haven't known you long. Does that make me seem weird?

It doesn't make you weird, it just makes you ignorant of how dangerous I can be. Most people say they give a damn, and then they see me during one of my Hulk moments :/ But, you know, if you see one of my Hulk moments and still wanna stick around, I might be able to treat you to a wild night in bed... As long as you don't mind sleeping with someone younger than you, that is.

If Linz is bored, would Linz like to reply to some posties?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:43 pm

Hulk moments? Do you turn green and muscly? *cracks a smile and lifts her head* I've only ever been with people older, maybe a change in pace would be nice. You don't mind somebody older, hmm? Or an ex-con? Maybe you're ignorant as to how dangerous I can be.

Maybe, Reposty please?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:51 pm

Wolfsoul wrote:Cat seemed like a nice girl but as much as I wanted to get acquainted with my new friend, the horse ride couldn't last forever. Once we had put our tired horses back in the stables and said goodbye to our noble steeds, we went our seperate ways, with me returning to the mansion. I almost walked right past the living room, but did a double take when I realised that I recognised the guy on the laptop thing. A huge grin spread across my face and I speed-walked in, stumbling over my own feet along the way and having to catch on to the arm of the armchair where Matio sat to steady myself. "H-Hey Matio." I greeted him with a bright red face, but not as bright red as when I realised that my hand on the arm that had clung onto armchair was brushing against thigh. Reflexively I pulled away. "Oh my gosh, sorry, I-I- I, uh, I-I din't mean to do that!" It felt as if my cheeks were one fire, but I tried to compose myself, touching my hair nervously before brushining off my dress and sitting on the edge of the armchair. "So, uh, what are you doing?" I asked my boyfriend, hoping that striking up a conversation would distract him from my little slip-up.

Matio jumped a bit when he saw an orangeish blur stumble beside him, and greet him in a high-pitched voice."Oh! Anna! Hey, I havn't seen you in a while. I was actually looking for you earlier." He stated, slowly closing his laptop. The dirty blonde had just-maybe- found the right Uni that had the perfect class he was looking for. Matio just... didn't want Anna to know he was looking at online classes, at least not yet. He didn't want to get her hopes up, only to have them crushed if something happened that he couldn't take the courses online.

Matio's face turned a bit red when he realized where Anna had placed her  hand, but he quickly shook it off once Anna started trying  apologize."It's-fine I... didn't notice it until you brought it up." He quickly lied.Matio looked  down at the laptop in his hands."Oh, this? Just.. kind of eating  doing prep work at the same time. "He scratched the back of his neck."Guess I'm already kind of a college student huh?" He joked with a nervous chuckle.

For wolfie she wants to reply ^^""
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:54 pm

((I'm being serious about the Hulk thing, you know. You could get hurt around me -_- *Sighs, playing with the ends of Holland's hair.* I doubt you're as dangerous as me, but being able to seduce an older woman would be pretty cool and get me major bragging points for sure. It's not as is you're ancient, anyway, you're still young and beautiful, I'm just younger and maybe more beautiful Razz Probably not, though.))

I was the first awake this morning and, as such, I decided to repay Sam for all the times he made me breakfast in bed by doing the same for him. I had crept out of bed quietly, trying not to shift my weight too suddenly, then dressed more appropriately before sneaking down into the kitchen. While there, I cooked up my favourite, waffles with berries, and added greek yogurt to the side of the plates as an addition to what we usually had, then poured two glasses of orange juice and setting everything on one tray. It took a long time and a whole lot of balancing to get the tray up to our room, so I wasn't the least bit surprised to find my handsome husband slowly waking up. "Good morning." I greeted Sam, setting the tray down on the bedside table closest to him, then moving around to the other side of the bed to sit beside him and kiss his cheek. "I made breakfast in bed. It's probably not as good as your cooking, but I figured that it's the thought that counts. Did you sleep well?"

[color=red]Well, now that Dilynn's horse was broken in and both she and Ol' Dusty had travelled across the country to come and live in the stables here, I was gonna give Dilynn her first riding lesson. Before all that, though, I went through the basics of brushing, hoof care and how to put the tack on the horse properly, then led the horses out of the stables with her. Once outside, I helped my girlfriend onto her horse, then got onto my own, beginning the lesson. "Ok, so the basics really is to tap the horse's stomach with your heels to tell it to go and gently - gently - pull back on the reins to get it stop. To steer left you ease the reins on the left back and tap with your right foot, and then it's the opposite to go right. You've kinda gotta sit up and down in rhythm with the horse's movements - it's kinda hard to explain, sitting up and down is basically what you're doing - otherwise it'll hurt the
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:17 pm

I know, vampires aren't necessarily everything that society makes them out to be but the strength is definitely real. I get it, trust me. *reaches her hand upwards as the other tightens around her waist* I'm not even in my late twenties yet, I'm not ancient. You also talk a lot about how well you are in the sack, but I've had a bit more practice than you, I think you forget. *rolls her eyes and brushes her fingertips against Abby's collar* I've seen plenty of violence Abigail, I'm not gonna be pushed away by a "hulk" scene. I may give you space, and be slightly impressed, but I'm still your friend. I happen to think you're very beautiful, as well.

Sam: Ever since the beginning of our marriage it's easy to say I've had the same set of dreams. Just basically Reyna and me, waking up to the sound of a cooing child. The monitor is making the noise on the bedside table, and it's like Reyna knows exactly what to do. Kick me out of bed to go and grab the infant. I never make it there, but seeing Reyna content with her life and knowing we achieved what we wanted, it was pleasing enough. I woke to an empty bed, but I never opened my eyes. She was probably just in the bathroom, or maybe downstairs. I didn't have any worries of her being gone, she'd return because she left the rest of her things here, including her husband. I just rolled over and smelled her side of the bed, in the least creepy way possible, hugging her pillow to my chest. Was it weird to love the smell of her? It brought back visual memories of her, that's why I even did it. Once I heard the door though I rolled over, leaving her pillow on her side of the bed. She entered, bearing wonderful smells and I sat up on my elbows as she approached, opening my eyes. "Pancakes and berries, hmm? I'll bet they're wonderful, thanks..." I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her onto my side of the bed instead, pressing a kiss to her temple. "I had the same dream again, the one I told you about with the monitor..."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:34 pm

Clearly something went wrong with my last post. I could've sworn I posted all three reposts... One sec...

Well, now that Dilynn's horse was broken in and both she and Ol' Dusty had travelled across the country to come and live in the stables here, I was gonna give Dilynn her first riding lesson. Before all that, though, I went through the basics of brushing, hoof care and how to put the tack on the horse properly, then led the horses out of the stables with her. Once outside, I helped my girlfriend onto her horse, then got onto my own, beginning the lesson. "Ok, so the basics really is to tap the horse's stomach with your heels to tell it to go and gently - gently - pull back on the reins to get it stop. To steer left you ease the reins on the left back and tap with your right foot, and then it's the opposite to go right. You've kinda gotta sit up and down in rhythm with the horse's movements - it's kinda hard to explain, sitting up and down is basically what you're doing - otherwise it'll hurt their back and to speed up or slow down you just kinda change the speed of which you sit up and down to change the horse's rhythm... If that makes sense." I did to me, but I had been doing this for years, whereas Dilynn was pretty darn new to this... Maybe I should offer a demonstration... "Do you need me to demonstrate anything or are you just gonna go for it, Darlin'?"

Today was a really bad day. One would think that being let off of a ridiculously long 13 hour shift would be great but, while I was thankful for some free time for once, I was not thankful for why I was being given that free time off: My father wanted to meet Elsa. I knew what he was doing - mind reading helped me see his hidden agenda - and he was hoping that if he met his son's girlfriend and got on her good side, he'd get on my good side too. No, not gonna happen. I had made an extensive arguement with my dad when he summoned me this morning, an arguement that ended with him using 'King's orders' on me so that there was no way I could disobey him. I hated when he used his title for his own selfish reasons and I hated that he was forcing me into something I didn't want to do, as well as Elsa. That's why I was in a foul mood as I trudged up the stairs to Elsa's room. No matter how slow I went, I eventually made it to her door and knocked. "Elsa, we've gotta go and see my dad." Was she even awake? It had to be, like, 11am by now, so it was still morning. Maybe she was sleeping in. Maybe she was sick, so she couldn't go! Oh who was I kidding? Elsa never seemed to get sick!

You've had 5 years in jail, you're out of practice sex-wise. But seriously? You think all that? Like, the being impressed and thinking I'm beautiful. *Smiles a little and moves Holland's hand away from her collar because it felt too damn good, settling it on her waist instead. Her own hand then slides up Holland's arm, coming to rest on her shoulder.* How did someone like you end up in prison? You're too nice to be in prison... Unless being nice is just part of your flirting technique which, by the way, are working pretty well Wink

I'll reply at a more appropriate time. For now I'm going back to bed!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:55 pm

RAE YOU IDIOT. Eve was here and you didnt think to come on ONCE today?! You were in the car practically all day for god sakes!
Sorry! Sheesh. -_-
*sighs* yeah. Eves back. -_-
*rolls eyes* everyone calm down. Hello, Wolfie. I see you're here
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:00 pm

And then the heavy rain starts. *Sighs.* Hi. Yeah, I'm here, but only until thigs die down and I can go back to sleep. Great, my mom's back -_- Just go nack to your little flirty bubble, Abby. *Snarls.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:03 pm

*smiles a little* hi Abby. How have things been?
-_- where's Jeremy or jason? I need a hug.
Ewww. Rain. How have you been?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:08 pm

Mandie, you do realise it's 6am for them, right? Then again, Jeremy doesn't sleep so you can go and bother him.

How have things been? Seriously? I broke up with Rose yesterday, Alix is back so now dad's gonna forget I even exist and I'm just wondering how long it's gonna take before you run off again because, lets face it, you just came back for dad, didn't you? -_- O.o Ok the medication's definitely worn off. At least she has to take it again in a couple of hours...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:10 pm

And I've been good, thanks Smile How about you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:16 pm

shit. I forgot. Its only 10 here, so... Anyway... *walks off to Jeremy's room and knocks* JEREMY.
*frowns a little and runs a hand through Abby's hair* oh, honey... Why did you and Rose break up, if you don't mind me asking? And for the record, I didn't come back for your father.
That's good. I've been fine. Smile living life. Busy. Ugh. Sorry I haven't been on, I broke my phone but I'm getting a new one soon hopefully.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:16 pm

Eve still is here, she just came back from her boyfriends. Her parents don't understand the meaning of, "come get me at 9." It's past 1 am now. *Claps slowly with a large dosage of sarcasm dripping from her voice.* Such wonderful parents.

They do their best. Razz

Hi Rae!!

Hey Wolfie. c: Sorry I didn't reply earlier, my computer shut down for updates. ><
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:22 pm

It's cool. Hi Eve and Cadence ^_^

And silly Rae, breaking her phone.

*Gets up and opens the door.* HI MANDIE! WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

*Flinches away from her mother's touch, narrowing her eyes suspiciously.* I broke up with Rose because I wasn't right for her. I'd rather she dted someone else and got everything she wants and needs than date me and be unhappy for the rest of her life.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:24 pm

Hey.

Mmmm.. doing replies right now for you wolfie. c:
On another note... I believe I'm done fully with Cade's form!

Now for replies!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:30 pm

So I've noticed! She seems interesting! Very Happy

I should probably work on replies too since the sun's out and there's no way I'm going back to sleep now but ugh, I still feel tired DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:38 pm

oh. ^_^ i expected you to be doing something. sorry. hi. *hugs him* how are you? *asks while still hugging him*
*frowns a little and sighs* abby... that's very kind of you to break up with someone you love for their own good. I just really hope that you can find "the one" soon. it's a good feeling...
hi eve!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:39 pm

*Grins at Thorn and nods his head slightly.* I'm doing alright... oddly enough despite my lifemate passing away. They say it's suppose to feel like a whole has opened up inside of you and swallowed you whole... but strangely enough I don't feel like that.
*Runs towards Thorn, dragging a stuffed elephant by it's trunk, it's large green eyes reflecting the childs happiness as she remembered Thorn.* THORN!! *The 4 year old all but shouted as she practically, and figuratively, threw herself at Thorn's feet.* Look!! I'm four now!! *And as many Carpathian children were at that age, she was speaking and thinking as well as a 12 year old would.*

Alix nibbled on her bottom lip after he had kissed her again, the butterflies in her stomach fluttering happily from the affection he showed. What she wished for was to be more energized rather than tired, and as her adrenaline from being reunited with Jeremy ran out, feelings of fatigue returned and she leaned against him, a yawn over taking her as she looked up at him with a small smile. It seemed that this whole time she couldn't stay away from him or keep her eyes off of him, she considered herself lucky to have someone like him. He made her happy in sense that no one else could. "Well Mr.Wilson... I believe maybe a few more kisses will have me sleeping next to you in no time." Then just for giggles she added in with a small wink and a light blush that covered her cheeks, "Just don't be put off by my snoring and we'll be good." She wasn't a big time snorer, but when she hadn't had sleep in just about two days... well there was bound to be something coming from her tonight that would resemble snores. "And for the record, you always keep me very very very very very very very happy." Even when he's not around and just thoughts pop up including him in her mind, she gets a permanent smile on her face that usually lasts the whole day.

Blah, that sucks Wolfie.. nights where you don't get any sleep are just the worst. >< Hopefully you survive the day!!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:41 pm

Alright Rae, let's get down to business... I recall last time we roleplayed Mandie and Josh that they were planning on another kid... that plan still good to go?

ERMHAGED... THERE WAS A HUGE MOTH ON ME. D: I HATE WHEN MY SISTER LEAVES THE WINDOW OPEN. _._ The worst part is I didn't even notice it until I moved my arm to stretch.. it scared me. :c
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:45 pm

that plan is still good to go. ^_^

& AHHH NOPE. I HATE BUGS. NOPE
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:51 pm

*Hugs Mandie back with a grin.* I'm good. Better than ever now that I've got my girlfriend back Smile I guess you must be over the moon with joy, right? Very Happy

'The one?' Geez, you sound like you've been hanging out with that annoying ginger Princess -_- 'The one' doesn't exist, mom, especially for me. Heck, if there's someone besides Rose who wont run away when I start losing it, it'll be a day of f***ing miracles -_- *Takes a deep breath, trying to control her mood.* I think it's just best if I stay single, that way no one can get hurt.

I'll survive; I'll have a nap later. And hehe moth.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Klain, although it is strange that you're feeling alright. Maybe it's just a sign that the world wants you to keep going on. *Looks down at Addie as she runs towards her and smiles softly, picking her up and settling the child on her hip.* So I can see. You're becoming a big girl Smile *Gestures down to the elephant with a nod.* And who is this little guy?

I'll work on replies now, I'll post them all in one big group ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:58 pm

IT TOOK ME 20 MINS TO GET INTO THE SHOWER BECAUSE THERE WAS LIKE THREE HUGE SPIDERS IN THE BATHROOM ><
I don't like showering with an audience who could possibly fall into my hair. That's one thing that scares me. ;c And I HATE fleas. ><

Alright, so operation baby is bueno.  Cool You up for roleplaying?

*She holds up the elephant and uses her other hand to hold onto Thorn as she showed off her new toy.* Daddy got him for me! His name is Charlie! *She said with pride that she had named him herself.*
You're right about that... maybe it is a sign.. *he says in deep thought before carrying on.* either way do you think you might be able to watch Adeline? I have to go to work today and the construction site is a few towns over.. so I might be back a little late.

Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next