House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Scampi
Ali9910<3
9 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:21 am

Everyone suddenly disappeared...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:28 am

I'm here
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:29 am

Wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:46 am

Sure do you have a repost?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:52 am

Wow, she really was nice, that was kind of a first considering... You know. But did she know that I was worried about her making fun of me? That had been in my head! Was that just coincidence or was it some sort of supernatural power? As she mentioned her name and stuff, I pushed that thought to the back of my head, feeling a little more at ease t talk now that Jane had said she wouldn't laugh. "Turner, I-I'm Turner. And I'd like t-to take a tour but ca-can I put m-my bag in a room fir-first? I-It's kinda heavy." I wondered how long she could put up with the stutter before she gave in. I guessed 10 minutes maximum.

I actually have to eat dinner in a minute but reply anyway because I'll return. Hopefully with an Anna.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:16 am

Or... Not... So you pull me out of my distraction from loneliness to make me lonely? -_- I figured there'd be life by the time I got back. Apparently not, though :/ I was so closed to finishing the dress! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:29 am

Hey everyone...
I believe it's meant to be Hola, that's a trademark. *slumps into the couch and airs out his t-shirt*
Hola Smile How's everyone?
Exhausted. I don't know when I'm gonna get used to all this jogging hell I've been on through for the past week.
Not you... I meant everyone else, Newlin Rolling Eyes
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:33 am

I'm ok, thanks. I'm ok too, I guess, besides feeling a little lonely. Well tough toughies because we need the love expert again now that Henry's here. What? Why? Because Eve, and therefore Isolt, has returned. O.O What?! Nonononono. No! You're kidding, right? *Shakes head.* *Looks between Henry and Wolfie, then looks to Henry again.* And what exactly do you plan to do about this?

On another note, hi guys! ^_^ Linz wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:43 am

*grumbles as she flops onto the couch* Scampi is going to get herself killed in this storm -_- Even Stormfly can't fly in rain as bad as this!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:45 am

O.o She's flying in a storm?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:48 am

*nods* It gets worse. I believe she's had at least half a bottle of wine. Stressful day, you see.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:57 am

Sorry DX I had to help my grandmother with directions :/

Jane::
"Of course. Here why don't we go upstairs and find you a room. There's ten floors and ten rooms on each floor, pick whichever you like. As long as it's not already taken of course. We can go on the tour after you pick one." I walked towards the stairs and beckoned for him as I disappeared up the stairs.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:59 am

He knows she's here, that's why we went out for a run early tonight...
What do I do? I don't get to pick when these things go down. It's usually just a goodbye and I'm left out. *frowns and rubs his face with his hands* Is it something worth mentioning that its killing me to know she's here? I haven't seen her yet, but I'm sure it would be just like if Hayden were to come back, Yuffie would be pushed into all the emotion she held before. That's what's really happening right now to me. I'm guilty for feeling for Isolt, but it's even worse because Yuffie isn't here.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:06 am

Good God >.<  She's gonna hurt herself. *Walks in dripping wet but barely makes it through the door before he's being pushed out.* Woah woah! *Stops Wolfie from pushing him, holding her at arms length.* What's going on? Scampi's flying on a dragon in the storm after drinking alcohol! O.O Is she crazy?! That's dangerous! Go up and stop her! I barely made it here as it is :S Justin! My wings don't work well in this weather, it's not as waterproof as a bird's wings! DX I'll go and get Xavier. *Runs upstairs, returning with Xavier. Don't worry, I'm on it. *Heads out into the rain to get Scampi.* You're soaked, Justin :/ Want me to light a fire. Yes please. *Walks over to the fireplace and lights it after a couple attempts.* *Bites his lip and removes his shirt, holding it close to his chest and sitting far away from the flames with his wings facing them in order to dry them. Heaving a sigh, he runs a hand through his flattened hair.* Gosh, I hope she turns out ok :S

*Flies around a little but then spots Scampi through the rain.* Come on, Scampi, this is ridiculous! Get inside before you hurt yourself!

But Yuffie's coming back, and you know that if the situation was reversed and Hayden was the one coming back, you'd still want her to stay with you :/ I think you're gonna have to talk it through with Yuffie because I don't know how she'd react, but just try to think about if the situations were reversed, ok?

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Me_as_10
Me as a wolf, apparently. With cloudy lemonade because it makes me hyper XD

Anywho, replying now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:09 am

No! DX I need this, it's great! *hears thunder and winces before climbing higher into the sky*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:15 am

10 floors with 10 rooms each, so that made 100 people unless, uhhh, you know, some people slept together. I moved towards the bottom of the stairs where I found a list of which rooms were free. Choosing a less crowded floor, the third floor, I took my suitcase up there with Jane leading the way, then just chose a random free room there. I didn't bother to unpack, just chose to set my suitcase on the bed, then walked back over to Jane. "So, the t-tour? I-It'll take a whi-while, wont it? I-It's a big place." A very big place, if my view from the outside had been anything to go by. Heck, it was probably even bigger than I thought! Just how many rooms, besides the 100 resident rooms, did this place have?!

Linz rp too? Or no?

O.O *Flies up to Scampi again.* Come on, now. Where there's thunder there's lightning and the higher you fly, the higher you risk getting struck by it! Please Scampi? I'm sure you don't need to fly as much as you need to live!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:19 am

Jane::
When he picked his room I waited in the doorway as he set down his bag, just leaning up against the door frame. "Well let's see, there's the pool the gardens the kitchen living room media room plus others, but we can just do the main areas for now if you'd like. I mean you don't really need a tour of the residential area which is probably the most extensive part of the place." I smiled at him. "Besides almost everyone here gets lost at one point or another, and were all happy to give directions."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:28 am

'Yeah but I'm not exactly happy to ask for directions.' I thought to myself, but I just nodded along anyway for the sake of being polite. "Th-The main areas s-sound good." I told Jane, shoving my hands in my pockets as we walked back down the hall towards the stairs. There was a moment of awkward silence, but I managed to get the courage to speak up. "They s-say that superna-natural creatures lived here; I-Is that tr-true?" I asked, biting my lip nervously because that sounded like it had come out of no where!

*Flaps his wings a little as they dry, in an attempt to speed the process.* Your jeans are wet, aren't you gonna take them off as well? O///O N-No! No, of course not, I'm not just gonna- I can't- I-I don't want you guys to see me in my underwear -///- *Mumbles.* Not until Elsa's seen me in them, at least. Awww, you're blushing! So adorable X3 -///- You caused this -///- And I'm so glad I did ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:29 am

Alright, I'll go down! *jumps from Comet's back* WEEEEEE! Coooomeet! *grins as Comet gets beneath her again* Am I low enough now? Wink
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:30 am

I don't have to think for a moment about the role reversal, I was there before. I've been through it, and it really sucks. *leans forward and rests his elbows on his knees* I'll call her, that's logical isn't it? She should know that Isolt's here... Or do you think that'd just ruin her trip back to Wutai? Screw it, I won't tell her. I can't, she'll worry. I... *stands and drops his eyes to the floor* There are things about Isolt that I don't think I can ever get over, you know?

I can't, I'm kinda packing to head off for the weekend to see my cousin.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:35 am

O.O You just gave me a freaking heart attack! *Swoops down.* Don't do that ever again! Please! DX

Ok Linz, have fun! ^_^ Which means I'll probably just... Stay in my apartment for the weekend... Or maybe I'll join Anna down here for a couple days. *Shrugs.* And maybe I'll go and see my girlfriend now, so that I get to see her before you go. Is that ok, Linz?

I think she deserves to know, Henry. Sure it'll worry her but if there's a chance that you might, you know, get back with Isolt, then she shouldn't just have it suddenly dropped on her as soon as she gets back :/

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:49 am

And that is why I believe he should tell her as well, if Henry is happy and content with Yuffie.. then I do not find any reason to ruin their relationship with my presence. *She walked through the door way, a hard look in her eyes. The knowledge that he had gone with Yuffie during her absence was a surprise to her, but she refused to show the effect it had on her.* I am not what they call a home wrecker. But if they are both happy, then let them be. *She walked towards the kitchen to find something eat.*

And yo soy back. :p

Heyy Linz and Ali!! ^.^

Oh Jeremy.. *She said as she looked up at him, a sad small smile on her lips as she wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged herself close to him.* I asked for you to tell me, it's not like you just started rambling. Because you know I do that all the time, *she giggled a little and kept her eyes glued to his handsome face.* I'm always going to be here to hear your problems and concerns Jer. That's one of the many things I'm good for. ^.^ I'm also good for cooking, being your cuddle buddy, playing video games, kicking your butt at video games, playing board games and kicking your butt at those too.. *she trails off from her own rambling and grins.* You get the point. I think... I actually forgot where I was going with all of this. :p Blah I'm hopeless.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:54 am

Do what? This? *jumps off again, getting caught by Comet again*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:00 am

*Looks at the woman and her eyes widen upon realisation as she talks.* Wait, that's Isolt? She seems... Oddly calm about all this...

*His smile returns upon hearing Alix ramble.* Yeah, you are hopeless, but tha/ why I love you Very Happy *Kisses her again, then pulls back with a smirk.* that, and you look adorable in your Kingdom Hearts underwear Razz *Chuckles.* I'm never gonna let you live that down, y'know. Now how about we head back inside and I prove you wrong about kicking my butt at video games. Oh! And thanks for always being here for me, honey, I'll always be here for you too.

Yes! That! Stop that! I'm too young to lose my hair from stress! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:01 am

here for a bit
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down