House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
9 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:18 am

Ok... *rubs the back of his neck* Since I talked to Sapphira about a cat. I found him, and I just never named him really because I was getting into a relationship with Isolt and names for cats were on the low of my list of things to do. I take are of him, of course, but he's like a jungle cat or something. We have a mutual respect for one another and we leave eachother alone as long as I feed him and clean up after him.
I'm not really in need of cooling off when it gets hot. I'm a walking icicle. *shrugs and smiles as Sora enters the room. The leg grasp was a little surprising though* Uh, well, as lint as you don't throw him in the pool or do anything mean to him. He's just a kitten, and Jotunn is very important to me. I'd be very upset if anything were to happen to him, little Princess. He's royalty too, so he's special. *sets the nearly dry kitten down on the floor and ruffles Sora's hair* Careful, okay?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:35 am

Ohhh, so he's kinda your cat, but a very independent cat. Cool Very Happy

Elsa, she's a child, she probably doesn't understand a word you- *Giggles as Elsa messes up her hair.* Ok! ^_^ *Picks up Jotunn and huggles the kitten tightly.* Kitty clean now, so we can play! *Sits down on the floor and starts playing with Jotunn.* Speshul little kitty :3 O.o Well I'll be darned... *Comes out of the bathroom having done the best she could with her clothes.* Anyway, the pool has other benefits too, you know, like swimming as a form of exercise or just having fun. *Shrugs.* But if you wanna stick by your 'Walking icicle' comment, does that mean someone's tongue would get stuck to you if they licked your skin? Razz ... Wait a second, that was a weird question O.o Nevermind, don't answer that one :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:47 am

Yeah, he's usually sitting in my window or sleeping on the shelves in my room. Independent is a bad way to describe it. He practically doesn't ever need me and he's huge for a cat that's still practically a kitten. Micah and him though, they have some sort of friendship going. I don't know how to describe it.
Thats an odd thing to think about, but no... I don't believe so Anna. Not that anybody should be licking my skin, and Jotunn has only done it a few times but he's still got all his tastebuds and such. *shrugs and sits on the floor with Sora and Jotunn* Maybe I'll think about going to the pool though, it sounds like it could be fun.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:56 am

Maybe it's a sign! Maybe Micah will be a cat lady when he's olderN like Yuffie, only a male version! XD

I'm sorry, I didn't think before I spoke >.< But yes, you should join us at he pool, maybe you could help Yuffie and I teach Sora how to swim. Now I'll be right back, I've gotta get out of these soggy clothes. And fix my hair ^_^" *Leaves and goes into her room opposite to change into something drier.* Bye bye Anna! ^_^ *Crawls into Elsa's lap and picks up Jotunn, lifting him to Elsa's face so that his nose touches hers.* Boop! *Giggles and pulls Jotunn away, only to do it again to herself.* Boop! *Giggles even more.* Kitty boop! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:14 pm

Cat lady? Yuffie isn't a cat lady, and if she is then she's possibly the only cat lady I know without dozens of cats. *smiles and rubs his stubbled jaw* I won't let Micah become a cat... Man? I'll influence him to find other hobbies before that happens
Bye bye, Anna *smiles and waves before Jotunns nose was against hers. Watching Sora, she giggled slightly and nodded, petting the kitten.* Mhm, and I think we're very lucky he has a high tolerance of people.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:21 pm

Her cats are in Wutai, that's why. There's a building next to her house in Wutai filled with cats. She's a secret cat lady Razz But awww, Micah would have lots of cute kitty friends, though Sad

To-Tolance? Tololololololance! *Giggles and hides her head in Jotunn's fur.* Funny word! *Peeks up at Elsa, then grins.* Elsa say funny words! Tolance and rolty! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:35 pm

Oh, I see. Alright then. *shrugs and shakes his head* I think I'd like to keep him to just one cat, you know?
Yeah, I guess I do say some pretty big, weird words. *smiles down at Jotunn and toys with her braid* I forgot I was talking to a young child.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:44 pm

Ok, but make sure it's a male cat because female cats multiply when they have kittens O.o

*Reaches out and grabs the end of Elsa's braid, wiggling a little until Jotunn starts batting at it.* Kitty like Elsa hair Very Happy *Comes back in wearing a dry dress, her hair neatly brushed but not braided, and leans in the doorway, smiling at the sight in front of her.* Y'know, I have to get Sora back to Yuffie now but if you guys need some more bonding time, I could ask her to let Sora sleep here with you tonight Razz Sweepover! Yaaaay! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:50 pm

I think I know what happens when anything comes into contact with the opposite gender. Multiplying and all, we don't need to have the talk. *smiles and pats the couch beside him* Are you gonna cuddle with me or what kiddo?
Uh... Sure, a sleepover sounds nice. Justin'll have to share the bed, I guess. Or maybe we can just break it to him gently I have another guest to tend to *shrugs and stands* I can tell Yuffie, if your prefer. Or ask, rather. I'll ask Yuffie for her permission, and you can stay too Anna, a girls night... That's what they're called, correct?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:00 pm

I guess Smile *Sits down on the couch and snuggles into Henry.* I'm meant to be sleeping but I can't get comfy :/

((By the way, Justin doesn't come over Tuesdays and Wednesdays. He finishes work so late those nights that he just goes back to his apartment and crashes afterwards.))
*Grins and nods.* Yeah, a girls night, I like the sound of that Smile *Steps out of the way of the door and sits down beside Sora.* Go ahead and ask Yuffie, I'll stay here and keep an eye on Sora and Jotunn. *Scratches Jotunn behind his ear.* Mommy join sweepover too? I don't think we have room, Sora, unless she doesn't mind sleeping on the floor. She sweep on floor ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:21 pm

Im sorry... I'll stay here as long as you need me, but I'm not sure what else to do for encouraging sleep. *shrugs and wraps his arms around her, hugging her closer*
Ill ask, but I'm not sure shed be up for it. *heads out of the room and towards Yuffie's, knocking on the door* Yuffie? I've got a couple questions for you, are you there?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:57 pm

Well whatever Henry did worked XD

Sure, one sec! *Shuts down her laptop lid and clambers off of the bed, opening the door to raise an eyebrow at Elsa.* I was expecting Anna; she's meant to be bringing Sora back by now. What's up?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:15 pm

*Is sprawled out across the floor of Elsa's room.* *Has managed to wriggle about so much that she's lying horizontally across Elsa's stomach with her arms and legs at odd angles, snoring loudly and drooling onto the bed.* *Is curled up against Elsa's side, clinging onto her ice cold arm to keep cool as she sleeps.* *Quietly sneaks into Elsa's room and looks at the sleeping group.* Hehe, cuties :3 *Takes a picture of the group, then heads back downstairs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:21 pm

So I was watching This Means War yesterday, I didn't realise Chris Pine was in it (until he spoke) and it reminded me of when Jack and Justin were fighting over Elsa XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:24 pm

Except Jack and Justin weren't spies and Justin was a lot more passive about it... Even though he did sneakily get a date with Elsa before they were even dating XD But yeah, I see where you're coming from Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:37 pm

Mhmm ^_^ And Chris actually reminded me of Jack with the way he acted XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:41 pm

Mhmm Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:46 pm

So, how are you today? Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:52 pm

Tired after struggling to sleep last night, but I promised myself I wouldn't procrastinate today so I have to wake up DX How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:23 pm

Sorry I was talking to Boo :3 I'm good taa Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:27 pm

T'is cool. I'm talking to someone on DA. We both like The Big Bang Theory Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:35 pm

Awesome :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:37 pm

Now I should go and have a bath, then I'll come back and do some rp stuff. If Scampi gets bored while I'm gone, maybe you could do some replies?

Brb ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:41 pm

I'm actually about to have some cottage pie but afterwards I will Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down