House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
rae
Ali9910<3
hrs2.0
L is for Lindsey
8 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 6 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:38 am

oh. sorrrrryyyyy.
*laughs and settles into a chair*
i don't believe we have met before... I'm Giselle. *smiles*
I'm still tired. just tired with coffee.
Coffee?! Where?
kitchen....
rightt. I'll be back. *gets up to go make coffee*
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:44 am

*Awkward silence.* ... Wait, *Gestures to herself with a hand on her chest.* A-Are you talking to me? I'm pretty sure she's talking to both of us. Oh! Right, uh, sorry. I'm Anna ^_^" And I'm Yuffie, but if you don't know me you've probably been hiding under a rock since I'm, like, famous around here  Cool  *Rolls eyes with a smile.* No offense, Yuffie, but I don't think you are. You haven't been here long enough to judge that Razz 4-5 months isn't long enough? Nope Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:12 am

"hey guys.""where's ali?""the hell if I know. I just wanted to drop in and say hi.""oh shut up Austin you know exactly where she is.""did jane just tell someone to shut up?!"._. "she's in the kitchen getting coffee cause she stayed up all night with her boyfriend.""
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:15 am

She stayed up all night with her boyfriend, huh? Wink O.O Yuffie! Don't imply anything inappropriate! Oh come on! Why else would anyone stay up all night with their boyfriends? To snuggle? To talk? Anything but what you're suggesting! *Laughs and shakes her head.* Oh Anna, you keep thinking that, ok? Whatever helps you sleep Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:19 am

"did I say she was out all night with her boyfriend? No. She was up on the phone talking to him. It's not like she could sneak him into her room all night or something." "that would be extremely inappropriate "I still don't understand how anyone got Macey to talk. Or why jane actually told someone to shut up."hey it needed to be said. Someone had to put Austin in line. He can't run his mouth like that ""I'll do what I want thank you! And why am I being ganged up on by the girls?! DX where are zak and cayden when I need them?!"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:24 am

But sneaking a guy into your room is, like, half of the fun, right? O.o And how would you know this?! I don't, but you do >:3 A) That was one time B) I didn't sneak him in, he was just let in and C) We only spent the night together because I had nightmares and I wanted Matio to wake me up if I started having another! And we didn't even sleep in the same bed! That's what you say, but how do I know it's the truth? Wink Because it is!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:28 am

"ooooo Anna's being scandalous? Wink" "I bet she actually has a rebellious side to her. It makes sense to me." "you two shouldn't make assumptions." "I agree with Macey you guys are being ridiculous!"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:35 am

-///- I swear I'm not being scandalous, I was just having a rough night and needed someone present with me. *Narrows her eyes at Yuffie.* *Smirks.* She was totally being scandalous! And her sister's room is right opposite her's so that's, like, even more scandalous! If we're counting having our partners sleeping in the same room as us as 'Scandalous' then Elsa's been more 'Scandalous' than me so leave me alone >.< O.o Well well well, this is news! She got it on with Justin, huh? Wink O.O N-No I didn't mean it like that! They didn't-! Geez, I didn't see that one coming! I thought they were too frigid to do that kind of stuff! O.O Yuffie! Stop making it worse!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:39 am

"man I didn't think Elsa was one of those girls! Good to know Wink" "you're seriously asking to be castrated aren't you?" -.- "wooh wooh! Calm down it was just a joke!" glares "okay okay I'm going jeez" walks into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. "it's okay Anna Macey and I believe you. And I'd like to apologize for Austin's rude behavior."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:43 am

*Facepalms.* It's not Austin you should apologize on the behalf of. Yuffie started this. I didn't think they'd take it down the 'Scandalous' route. But then you made it worse when they did! Well you got your sister involved so... *Looks up, giving Yuffie a deathglare.* *Sighs.* I'm sorry, Anna. I took it too far that time. You're forgiven I guess, just... Don't do that again.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:46 am

laughing at the situation "you guys could seriously be a reality tv show.""coming from you." "what the fuck did you say?!" you heard me." "you better watch it before you end up getting hurt." is that a threat?!" "guys come on do we really need to do this right now?! DX"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:49 am

Yes, we do need to do this now! Let me join in, I love a good spar! *Rolls eyes and leans back into the couch.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:53 am

"and what if it is?" "you do not want to mess with me. I'll send you to the hospital." "oh you wish! I could send you packing girly!" "don't call me that." "oh so the little terrified run away is scared now?!" "oh no. Oh no oh no oh no." "what. The. Fuck. Did. You. Just. Say?!?!""you heard me. You're a scared little run away." "I'm going to fucking kill you!!!!" Tackles Isabella. "oh my gosh! Macey!"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:56 am

Alright! Time bring the pain! *Gets up and-* *Pulls Yuffie back down.* Oh no you don't. Don't get involved, otherwise you'll set a bad example for Sora. But- But- Damn it, why do you have to be right?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:59 am

"get off of me!!" Kicks her off tackles her agin and punches she across the face knees her in the stomach and then throws herself out from underneath her. She tackles Macey hides in the corner. "Oh my gosh! What is going on?!?!"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:05 am

*Comes downstairs and his eyes widen at the chaos before he quickly rushes in to pull the girls apart.* Alright, break it up, ladies! You don't wanna end up damaging your beautiful faces now, do you?

The House Of Immortality - Page 6 Yuffie10
Awww, true love! O.O WTF, Anna?! Revenge is sweet X3 -///- It isn't true love; it isn't like that between us, we're just friends.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:31 am

o.o what have we come back to...
damn. all i wanted to do was tan... *pulls up towel past her bikini top once she sees Charlie sitting in a chair on the computer*
um... would anyone like to explain what's happening?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:37 am

Hey girls, don't mind me, just breaking up a fight ^_^" And Anna's being annoying. And you need to get Sora from Kennedy and I need to put my new clothes away. *Stands up and grabs all of her shopping bags.* Right, ok. *Stands up also.* We'll be right back. *Heads upstairs with Anna.* So... Uhhh... Did you two have fun tanning in the sun? I'd try to get a tan myself but, you know, it's kinda almost impossible for me now ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:45 am

I'm terribly confused here...
Nice, Newlin. Yuffie's definitely a major score Wink
Uh... It's not like that, we're friends and our kids are friends. No big deal.
I'll probably be putting some forms in here sometime, but its just so I can have them for my laptop, so just ignore them Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:47 am

Ok Linz, and I actually have to agree with Ryker here ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:58 am

*Comes back in bright red, Wolfie hugging him from behind with bith her hands and her head under his shirt.* I-I feel like this is an invasion of privacy. A little help, Jer? Sorry, I'm kinda busy preventing a fight right now. *Nuzzles Justin's wings.* Hehe, so fluffy and soft X3 The shirt's a but restricting, though. We should take it off entirely! O///O N-No! We-We're definitely not doing that! *Tries to wriggle away from Wolfie and fails.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:04 am

"she started it!" trying to break away from Jeremy "I'm going to make you wish you'd never said that!" "someone help >_<"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:10 am

*nods slowly* same for me. it was warm though.
yeah. i kind of tanned. hi Henry. and Ryker. *waves slightly and sighs, walking over to Charlie and sitting on the chairs armrest* editing?
*smiles a little and nods* yeah. needed to make side channel videos. but tumblr is distracting.
*nods* nice.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:10 am

I don't agree, Yuffie's not some score. She's quite possibly my only friend and there's nothing going in between us. My relationships aren't any of your concern anyway, whether romantics or platonic, Ryker.
Whoa, looks like Wutai will have another little princess. You just threw a fit like a little girl. *chuckles and shoves Henry's shoulder* Calm down, it was only a joke.
I'm happy you find amusement in this, my life has been the punch line to practically every joke I've heard. *rolls his eyes and heads towards the kitchen*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:19 am

*Comes back down just as Henry goes sulking into the kitchen.* O.o What's up with him? *Turns to Ryker, placing her hands on her hips as she throws an accusing look at him.* What did you do this time?

Girls, stop it before I ground you like the children you're being right now >.<

G-Giselle? A-A little help, please? Yeah, a little help taking his shirt off? That's not what I meant! DX Quit harassing me! Hehe, don't be so shy, Justin! *Starts pulling his shirt up.* *Quickly pulls his shirt back down, blushing bright red.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next