House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
hrs2.0
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:16 am

Oh my gosh, I like her! She's like me! And a little like Yuffie, too O.o Oh gosh, you three together will cause mass chaos and destruction >.< And she has a horse! She could join us on rides and maybe help me teach Elsa how to ride! Meh, since the horse population is increasing, I may as well let Brody bring Ol' Dusty over, as well as Dilynn's horse >.< And maybe actually let Yuffie keep and raise a chocobo >.< I bet she'd love that! She would! *Suddenly hangs down from one of the beams closest to Anna with Sora in her arms.* Happy birthday Anna! *Is holding Anna's birthday card and a huge bar of Galaxy chocolate while she hangs upside in her mother's arms.* Happy birfday Anna! *Holds out the chocolate and card.* You guys almost gave me a heart attack! But thanks Smile *Takes the card and chocolate as Yuffie climbs down with Sora and sits beside her. She reads the card and grins, pulling the two into a hug.* Thank you! ^_^ *Hugs Anna back.* You're welcome, just try to pace yourself with that chocolate, ok? There's no such thing as pacing yourself when it comes to Galaxy! True Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:18 am

Anna has a very valid point there Razz So, wanna rp with me? I wanna bring Cat to the mansion X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:40 am

Jeremy's free ^_^ *Walks back in with chocolate pancakes.* What's Jeremy free to do? *Hands the pancakes to Anna.* Thanks ^_^ And you're free to talk to Cat, Scampi's new person. *Starts eating the pancakes.* Oh, ok Smile *Stares at the chocolatey goodness that Anna's is eating.* So I just gave you a huge chocolate bar and you're eating more chocolate?! ... In my defence, Jeremy went to make the pancakes before I even knew you were giving me chocolate. So not fair DX *Sneakily shoves her hand in the chocolate sauce while mommy and Anna aren't paying attention, then starts licking the sauce off of her hand.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:43 am

Catherine could see the sun beginning to rise, and she could feel her fatigue beginning to get the better of her. Her eyes were drooping and she desperately needed to stop and sleep. She didn't know where she was, but she kept feeling that if she stopped now, she would be found and dragged back the her Kingdom that she was doomed to. In a matter of weeks, she would turn eighteen and be forced into a marriage to continue the rule of her land, and she coudldn't go through with it. She had spoken calmly about it with her parents, but it never did any good. Last night was the final straw. After an argument with her father, she finally had enough. Midnight whinnied softly to her, trying to keep the young adult awake. She would have to buy some new clothes tomorrow, some that were much more socially accepted in the modern world, after all, it was like her homeland had been stuck in time. It was ridiculous, really. She looked down at the long dress she was wearing, it was ripped and torn from branches she had raced through in the forests. "Oh god, I'm a mess." She muttered. It didn't come as a surprise, she was a naturally messy person, but it never showed because there was always someone to tidy up after her. This was why she was never able to find anything in her own room. After hours of riding, the sun was height in the sky, meaning it was probably midday. She held on to her saddle-less horse and squinted at the light ahead of her, the forest was thinning out, which meant more sunlight. She saw a building up ahead, a huge mansion by the looks of it. It must have been a private property, which probably meant she was on private land. She was simply unable to keep her eyes open any more, tiredness and heat had gotten the better of her. She slipped off of the rocky mountain horse, who began to neigh and whinny to get someone's attention. The mare wanted to make sure that her person was alright.

I'm sure Jeremy will be able to hear a loud horse that sounds as if it's yellingf Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:44 am

*flops onto the couch* Hello everyone...
Don't sound so uncertain of yourself *sits beside his cousin and smiles* How's everyone?
Hola Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:45 am

If you're after Candi she's at work.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:48 am

Everyone is- Is jealous of Anna's birthday pancakes. Wait, how did Sora get chocolate sauce on her hand? O.o *Giggles.* Omnomnomnom! X3 Heeey! *Shuffles away from Sora.* Hands off the birthday pancakes, Sora! *Chuckles.* We're all good. Hey Linz and co ^_^ Hi Linz and co! ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:49 am

For some reason Tom Felton keeps randomly appearing on my dash and I seem to be falling in love with him o.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:50 am

I wasn't after anyone in particular, though I was hoping to see her, but thank you for informing me. *frowns and rubs the back of his neck* Where does she work again? Maybe I could pick her up when she gets off, since its past lunch already.
*sighs and bumps his cousins elbow* You can take my car, if you want. Or you could wait here until she gets back, she can't be working much longer.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:51 am

Actually since it's Friday she'll be working late, and usually Billy gives her a ride home so *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:58 am

Well, I was enjoying the relaxation out by the pool... Until I heard a horse. Wait, since when did the mansion even own a horse?! Curiosity got the better of me and I got up, following the sounds around the side of the mansion to the front. Woah, this wasn't a weird dream, there really was a horse! And a girl - about Abby's age, give or take a few years -  in a fancy-looking yet torn, looking really tired, like she was gonna collapse any second. Wherever she had come from, it certainly wasn't the town, and she had come a long way. "Hey, uhh, do you need any help, Miss?" I decided to offer my help, especially since I was concerned about the state she was in.

((*Finishes off her birthday pancakes and sticks her tongue out at Yuffie.* Oh come on! Even Sora got to have a bit! But I didn't intend for her to have some of the chocolate sauce so it doesn't count. *Notices Yuffie's frown and rolls her eyes with a smile, opening up her Galaxy bar and breaking off a piece for Yuffie.* Here you go, take it ^_^ *Grins.* Thanks! Smile You're welcome ^_^ *Takes the plate off of Anna and goes to wash the dishes.*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:00 am

Billy? *looks to Henry, concerned* Yeah, I'll just... I'll see her whenever I see her then.
*ruffles Ross' hair and frowns* Don't worry about it, he's just a friend from work.
Mhm... *smoothes out his hair and looks to scampi* How're you scampi?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:07 am

Catherine could feel herself beginning to fall asleep even when standing, which she had hoped would help her to wake up. Her mouth was dry and she was dehydrated. She could pretty much feel ehrself slipping an and out of consciousness, if that were even possible. Midnight's loud neighing was beginning to give her a headache. "Shh." She told the horse as she stroked her neck. She was suddenly startled by a voice behind her. "Erm." She couldn't find her words, and her voice sounded cracked and hoarse from lack of water. "Help would be appreciated." She finally managed to muster.

I'm tired. And actually pretty hungry. Yourself?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:12 am

Do you feel up to rping, linz?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:13 am

Mah Boo is on tumblr *smirk* Hopefully mah boo will come on here, i need mah daily hijack X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:16 am

Geez, she really was out of it. I frowned at this, then realised something: How was I supposed to help. "Uhhh... One sec." I jogged inside at human pace, then ran to track down Caius, asking him what I was meant to do with the horse. Apparently we had a stable, but this was news to me, and I think he picked up on that because he gave veeery detailed directions. On my way back down, I grabbed the girl a cup of water and took it out to her. "I've lived here for several years and never knew there was a stable until now. Weird, huh?" It was a rhetorical question, and I guess I was trying to amuse the girl, but she was probably too tired to find it funny. "Anyway, I've been told which way to go, so if you want we can drop your horse off at the stable, then head back here and get you a room. Does that sound ok?"

((Sooo... Should we drag your sister out of her room? Razz *Frowns and shakes her head.* She'll be down in a minute, she promised to be here for my birthday. She's probably just busy putting the finishing touches on my gift. I thought you said you didn't want her to get her a present. Technically I said that showing up was a good enough present, so technically she'd still be giving me a present even if she didn't get a physical object, but I have a feeling the Elsa wont listen and will by me something anyway; I'd do the same if Elsa said not to get her a present. *Shrugs.* Oh, I see... You two are complicated :S You've only just realised this? *Laughs a little and then picks Sora up, trying and failing to gather her hair into a ponytail.* Too short DX Keep growing your hair long, Sora, I want to be able to braid it one day!))

I wanna rp with Linz too! DX

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=493
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down