House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
hrs2.0
8 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed May 07, 2014 9:35 am

Wolfie, the other side of England is like goin to another state for us in the us, it's not really a big deal xD
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 07, 2014 9:36 am

I believe we have iCarly, but I don't watch it :/ As for the Starsbucks thing, our town's too tiny to have a Starbucks but we have a Costa and that sells more kinds of coffee than it does tea so... I dunno. My dad drinks mostly coffee, my mum's about 50/50 and I only drink tea and hot chocolate hot drink-wise so... Yeah...

And fair enough, I guess Britain is pretty damn tiny compared to the USA.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 07, 2014 9:39 am

Sorry sorry *calms down* I thought you were going to bed? Razz

And there are actually 3 things I want to do, main one s to be a photographer :3 The other is to be a musician (although a while ago my dad didn't like that idea) and a dream I've always had is to be an author ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 07, 2014 9:41 am

XD Hey Scampi yesh~

I want to study Psychology and Biology. XD Dunno what I wanna do with it yet but yesh~ I've played the Violin sense 5th grade and my like LIFE is singing. XD Not good enough to make it a career but it is a great thing to do so! You can do it I believe!
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 07, 2014 9:43 am

Oh! I'm doing both Psychology and Biology! And I'm gonna do Psychology in Uni too!

And 'Bed'? What is this foreign words you speak of, Scampi? I don't know what you're... *Sighs.* Me no wanna, but me know I hafta...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 07, 2014 9:44 am

Yeah, my life revolves around music XD

But I know we have a starbucks in town and I'm pretty sure there's a Costa too, and we have Eskimoo milkshakes oh. My. God. They are amazing! My personal favourite os Chocca Mocca Moo. It has malteasers in, its more expensive but soooo good X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 07, 2014 9:46 am

Music is LIFE. XD Hey man go with your dreams. *wondering now what* What do you plan to do after high school then? O.o I mean all I really ever know is like. Graduate high school. Instantly go to College. But. *what*

Oh my god those drinks sound so fantastic. XD Are they like frozen hot chocolate malts? XD That's what they sound like to me.
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed May 07, 2014 9:49 am

Not really, flattery hasn't exactly been something in my life that allows good things to happen. Flattery was something often used by Dimitri to court others and suck up to my father.
I don't know why you'd assume I didn't like flattery, Anna. There's nothing wrong with it, but it usually doesn't take place in front of you *shrugs and smiles*
Hey... I don't like this. Release her scampi, for your arms are only meant to huggle me. Or I'll... I'll hug the both of you. *smirks*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed May 07, 2014 9:52 am

Ick I never liked malt. And I'm probably going to school for computer science/graphic design
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 07, 2014 9:52 am

Oh mygosh, I can't remember if I told you, but when I went to town with Callum, we went into Watersides and there was a life size Dalek! I just walked around the corner and it was there! I shat myself XD Thankfully I didn't scream or faint but- XD It was terrifying XD

They're just delicious milkshakes :3

After I finish this year in secondary school I'm going to do a year in 6th form, but then I'm not sure, since I'm pretty sure you're technically meant to stay in education till you're 18 ^_^ and I'll only be 17 when I finish the year ^_^

Heh heh. *snuggles into hrs* mah precious X3 better come and hug us both ryky ry ry Razz *facepalms and sits in the armchair* You're going to regret this tomorrow...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 07, 2014 9:54 am

I think I better actually try to sleep, it's nearly 11 and my parents will be coming up soon and I don't wanna hear it if they have a repeat of last night so.... G'night all!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 07, 2014 9:55 am

I didn't understand anything about that I'm sorry. XD Here is what we do.

We are born.

Around 3 or 4 we go into Pre School.
Then kindergarden for a year (and I went to Pre Kindergarden but. Whatever)
Then we go to Elementary Schools. Which I guess is like Primary schools for you guys? For 6 years.
Then Middle School (which SUCKS) for just 2 years.
Then High School for 4 years~
When you graduate that you are 18 and sent off to College. XD
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 07, 2014 9:56 am

Ah okay Scampi! XD Good night! I think I'll be up still when you wake up so~! Yesh! XD Night!
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 07, 2014 10:02 am

*Frowns.* I see... But I'm sure one day someone will use flattery and it'll lead to good things :)And Elsa's right, Anna, usually you're too busy with Matio to realise when I'm flattering your sister :PBuuut, I could change that! You can't flatter Elsa while she's in my body, that would be weird! True. *Walks over to Elsa and hugs her from behind.* And I wouldn't be able to look into her amazing bright blue eyes and tell her how beautiful she is without technically saying it to you either so... Yeah... *Smirks.* I just said it'd be weird and you still did it. *Rolls eyes and walks over Kennedy's side.* Anyway, how're you feeling? *Chuckles and releases the Anna-Elsa from his grasp.* Sorry, I couldn't resist weirding her out a little ^_^" How're you today?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 07, 2014 10:03 am

Wolfy I thought you were in bed! XD
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 07, 2014 10:07 am

*Points to Anna and Justin.* Blame them! Anna's all like 'I never get to talk to Kennedy!' and Justin's all like 'Omnomnom, Elsa!' (Not really, he just wants to spend time with her) and that coupled with my reluctance to go to sleep anyway is bad :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 07, 2014 10:12 am

*agreed* XD Sleep is thing. XD It's only 4:11 here. O.o That would make it like 10:11 where you are then?
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 07, 2014 10:13 am

11:13pm :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 07, 2014 10:18 am

Wait wat? O.o I thought you guys were 6 hours ahead of us. *rethinks life in general*
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 07, 2014 10:21 am

It varies depending on how far away you are. I think those on the east coast are 5 hours away and those on the west coast are 8 hours away and everyone else is in between.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 07, 2014 10:22 am

Weird~ O.o
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 07, 2014 10:24 am

Mhmm. Now before I forget...

Yet another day of interviewing potential teachers for the school. I had been doing this for a week now, away from the mansion, but I had come up empty handed. Most of the teachers seemed to be either not qualified enough or simply wanted the job so that they could uncover the mansion's secrets. This was proving to be more tiresome than I had anticipated, but I still had high hopes that, by the time September came, we'd have the school open and running, even if I had to teach a few lessons myself. Setting down the CVs on the large oak desk in my office, I sat back in my chair and glanced towards the one of the few portraits of James and I that hung on the wall. "Your dream is coming true, my love." I told the painting, a small part of me wondering if I was even allowed to call him that, now that Daniel and I were some form of a couple. "I hope you are proud of what I have accomplished in your name. The James Knight Academy will give our younger residents a shining future, no matter who or what they are."

"Yeah, you sound really sick. And you're really hot." I smirked at the double meaning. Let Trent make of that what he will; considering the fact that he was actually just a little warm in temperature, he'd probably take it the other way. Letting out a sigh, I sat up in the bed, running my hand through my hair before grabbing Trent's phone. "I don't know, Trenton, maybe you should just stay at home today, if you're not feeling well. Instead of really hard algebra, we can study video games instead. Now, should I phone the school or should you?" Even if he wanted me to phone the school, apparently - I discovered as I clicked a button on his shiny, fancy phone - I wouldn't be able too. Stupid password. What? Was he worried that someone would see his texts to his mommy or something?

So the night out with Sammi, Chloe and Leah had been fun. I was perfectly fine in the morning, but I knew Sammi wouldn't be so, after pulling on some clothes, I grabbed a glass of water from downstairs and enough nutella-covered toast for the bot of us. Once I returned upstairs, I set the stuff down on the bedside table and got a headache tablet from the bathroom. "Babe, wakey wakey." I called softly, running my hand along her exposed thigh. "I've got breakfast and pain killers for you." If she refused to get up, I'd probably just pull the covers off of her and force her to deal with the cold morning air. Sure it'd be mean, but it'd be the fastest way to wake her up.

Again she was doing something that I was shocked about. I guess I just didn't know how to act around Nat now; I didn't know what would be the right thing to do and what would be the wrong thing to do and apparently what I thought would be wrong was perfectly ok in Nathalie's books. I gave me a small bit of hope that, I don't know, maybe things could be at least a little bit like they used to be. Sure I wouldn't be able to kiss her, and maybe not hug her for, like, a week, maybe less, but this was a start, at least. Smiling down at Nathalie's hand, my confidence restore a bit, I nodded and took it gently. "Sure, I'll lead the way. It's not very far away, so it wont take long." I told Nat as we left the room, me closing the door behind us. I led us outside, then began walking down the little driveway that connected the mansion to the world surrounding the forest. "So, if you don't mind my asking, how do you remember me?" I asked curiously. "Did you figure it out from the drawings you've been doing or did you wake up and just suddenly remember a few things about me?"

"Her day has been teaching me. It's all we've done. Study study study." Hope piped up, running to the bathroom - jumping over a sleeping Snowball in the process - and grabbing a wet washcloth and soap, trying to be helpful for her sister and her boyfriend. "But, I learnt lots of cool things! Kiara even taught me some Shakespeare but that's really hard because they speak weird." She told Kodi as she lathered the washcloth with the soap. As she tried to reach up to his face though, Hope realised she could only reach his chin, causing her to pout. "One day I'll be tall enough." She muttered as she reluctantly handed the washcloth to Kiara and went to put the soap back and grab a towel for Kodi.

"I was teaching her about A Midsummer Night's Dream." I continued for Hope as I started washing Kodi's face for him, trying to bite back the temptation to tease him about how childish this must've looked; me washing a grown man's face for him. "I figured I should start somewhere and figured that A Midsummer Night's Dream was the safest route, since Romeo and Juliet included death." I didn't exactly want to expose Hope to those kind of things yet so, for now, I was steering away from the most famous tragic love story of all time. "It's a pretty funny story, actually; it's one of my favourite Shakespearean plays." Once I was sure the grease was all gone, I exchanged the washcloth for a towel with Hope and handed it to my boyfriend. It seemed as if washing his face wasn't enough though - his hair looked pretty greasy and there were black stains on his shirt. "You might as well just take a shower, Kodi. No offense, but you could really do with one." And then I'd set Hope some homework to do in her own room, then Kodi and I could spend some much-needed alone time together.

"He's still a little shy around me, I believe." I told my fiancée, a small smirk forming on my lips as a plan came to mind. "But I know exactly how to fix that..." That was all the warning I gave before I started tickling Ryan's poor son, delighting in the laughter that escaped his lips. As I tickled him, I looked over to Ryan and smiled. "Now, I believe with have a wedding to discuss, am I correct?" We knew that it would be in winter, and we knew that the colours would be blue - what kind of blue, I was uncertain of - and white, but there was so much more to discuss. Invitations, food, bridesmaids, the party, the honeymoon, how the actual ceremony would be carried out. There was much to do and, if we wanted this wedding to be the perfect wedding Ryan had always dreamed of - and I had recently started dreaming of - then we needed to prepare as early as possible.

"Yeah, that was a pretty bad decision." I couldn't lie about that, it'd be too obvious that I was lying. "I mean, the whole point of a committed relationship is to stick together; where one goes, the other will follow, no questions asked, because they loved them that much. I mean, that's what I've heard at least, I, myself, am yet to find out." And probably wouldn't find out because I wasn't exactly dating material. But this wasn't about me, this was about Chloe. "But maybe it's not too late to get him back, if you want to. If not, I still wouldn't give up on committed relationships entirely. Maybe you just need to take a break from them, for now, forget about relationships entirely and just have a little fun as the young woman you are. Once you feel ready to, you can go back to thinking about relationships and only cross the bridge regarding kids when you get there. Does that sound like a good idea to you?"

Just over a month until the wedding! Everything was pretty much planned, with the wedding at the church and the greek mythology themed reception at the local hotel's event room. The meals had also been planned and everyone had planned what they were going to eat - I was having salmon and shrimp in a seafood sauce, followed by roast lamb and then mixed fruit for dessert - and the dj for the party had been booked and asked specifically to, at one point, play some tango music - I thought that we shouldn't let our lessons go to waste, plus it would give dad a little scare, which would be interesting. The only thing that hadn't be planned, as far as I knew, was the honeymoon, but I didn't believe that, I believed that Sam was hiding it from me as a surprise. I didn't like surprises and that's why, as we snuggled on the couch in the rec room, watching an oddly uninteresting chick flick, I decided to try asking my fiancé about it again. "Can't you at least give me some sort of clue?" I pleaded, giving Sam a pout for good measure. "I mean, are we going somewhere hot or cold? Are we going to a place with a beach or a place with a forest? You can't just expect me to pack for the honeymoon when I don't even know it's location, Samuel."

Today was a pretty sunny day so I had decided that, for a change, we'd take Tucker to the beach. Sure, we'd need to give him a bath when we got home - the silly mutt seemed to like rolling in the sand and getting it in his fur - but it was worth it to see him bounding off ahead of us, barking at the birds until they flew away. He seemed to be enjoying himself and well, so was I, because he was distracted enough to give Dilynn and I some alone time, even if that alone time involved having to carry my girlfriend on my back. "So, Miss Klossen," I started as we followed Tucker slowly, in no real hurry to catch up with him. "Your birthday is just under two months away; is there anything you want? Or want to do? 'Cause I have no idea what you'd like, so a little help would be greatly appreciated."

Kimmy: I heard Denzel call back, 'Yes please, sweetie-pie!' and I couldn't help but laugh a little at his weird nickname. "I'll have some Coca cola too, please." I added as I pulled the candy out of the shopping bag and ate a handful of it - might as well start the sugar rush now. Denzel came back then and seemed to start working on our dinner, kissing Sierra's cheek as he passed her; awwww, I really needed a man! Hopping up onto the barstool closest to my buddy, I stretched my arms over my head and asked, "So, what's in the agenda tonight? Scary movies? Singing crazy songs? Dancing, like in the good old days?" Yup! Back when we were younger, Sierra and I did a lot of dancing. I was never as good as her, but that didn't mean that I couldn't keep up! And we always had fun dancing so maybe we could do it again, unless we were too old for that now... Oh who was I kidding? You're never to old to dance and have fun!

It only took a trip to Caius to figure out what had happened. Thank goodness Matio was a secret genius and had managed to come up with the idea of asking Caius, otherwise we would've spent weeks trying to figure out what had happened. As soon as he mentioned witches and warlocks, though, I remembered Yuffie talking about Sora's father being a warlock and having magical powers. What if Sora had inherited magic from him? What if she had done the spell? I mean, she was there with Yuffie, just outside the door! Caius pretty much confirmed it when he said that they could get powers when they were toddlers and at that point I ran out of the office, not caring whether or not Matio was actually following me. I needed to tell Elsa now. Right now! It took a while to locate my sister - she hadn't been in my room so I had to search everywhere else for her - but as soon as I found her in the library with her nose stuck in a book, I rushed over and started explaining what I had figured out. "Elsa, I know what happened. Sora did this to us! She's magical!"

He loved it! Thank gosh! Now I didn't have to worry about getting Kyle a present until christmas! And by then I'd have enough money for a double bed! I thought... How much did a double bed cost anyway? Shaking that thought off for now, I hugged Kyle and nuzzled his neck with a, "You're welcome! Oh! And there might be cake later; I might get Natty to help me make a cake for you." I really needed to stop making cakes for Kyle, I mean, he had one for Valentines Day, too, but licking the bowl was soooo much fun! Hang on, this wasn't about me having fun. It was Kyle's day, he should be the one having fun today! "So, Mr Satina-" I had an itch on my ear, so I quickly used my foot to scratch it, then shook my head really fast, instantly regretting it when I felt dizzy. "Is there anything you'd like to do today? Anything at all?"

I gave the former King of Arendelle a respectful bow but his second question snapped me to attention. "Uhhh, yeah, I, uh, I guess you coud say that." I ran a hand through my hair and rubbed the back of my neck, supressing the wince when I realised how clammy it felt. Oh boy, I just hoped my nerves didn't show too much, but I had never had to do something like this before so it was kinda scary for me. Anyway, as soon as Elsa and Anna's dad allowed me to go inside, I went into the living room, bowing to the former Queen when I found her there before sitting in the armchair, leaning forward with my elbows on my knees and my sweaty hands clasped together. "So, uhhh," Oh gosh, I hadn't even planned what I was going to say! "Th-This news mostly concerns Elsa, actually. Well, actually... It kinda concerns me as well, y'see I, uhh," I took a deep breath avoiding the gaze of Elsa's parents for fear of their reaction to the news I was about to give them, "I-I have really strong feelings for Elsa and, well, we've been, uh, courting-" That was the formal word, right? I had heard Elsa and Anna say it a lot so I assumed so. "For just over a month. The reason why I haven't mentioned it sooner was because I wasn't sure whether Elsa wanted you to know that she was with, well, someone like me," Someone not even worthy of her, I mean, seriously, she was this amazingly beautiful intelligent Queen and I was just a skinny, average-looking, pretty average intelligence commoner; she was way way out of my league. "But... Yeah, now you know." Finishing off my little speech, I dared to glance up slightly at the faces of Elsa's parents from underneath my eyelashes. "That's, uhhh- That's ok with you two, right?" I really really hoped so, because if they didn't approve, then I was pretty sure it'd have a negative affect in mine and Elsa's relationship and that was the last thing I wanted!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed May 07, 2014 3:10 pm

Sam: Surprisingly, this movie was almost causing me to nod off. If Reyna wasn't cuddled up so close, I fear I'd be asleep already. At the sudden sound of her voice rising up, I turned my full attention to her and pushed myself to stay awake, listening. She was curious as to our honeymoon huh? I suppose I had formulated a plan, one that would get us away from the mansion and into a mixed environment. "Actually, it's a little bit of both. It'll be moderately warm, but at night you could probably use a sweater or a long sleeves shirt. It'll be a little bit of forest and beach, but we'll have to drive to get to the forest. That's it, no more hints or clues. Though, we'll probably drive from here to there, okay?" I leaned into Reyna and smiled, pressing my forehead against her shoulder. "I didn't plan anything fantastically wonderful, I just assumed we probably needed a break from the mansion for a while and a moment to relax. We'll still have the beach and warm weather, but also someplace to run around if we wanted to. Does that sound okay?"

Dilynn: One of my very favorite places was the beach, now that I had access to it more often than when I was in the orphanage. That is, besides in bed snuggled up with Brody and in Tennessee. Hitching a ride on Brody's back, watching Tucker with a faint smile, I almost didn't hear the cowboy's voice rise in my state of euphoria. I had almost forgotten my own birthday, wasn't that sad? I spread my hand down Brody's chest, stretching with a sigh. "Hmm... Perhaps we could find somebody to watch Tucker and head out for the night? No place special, but I'm going to need a new swim suit and a couple shirts for summer and why not knock out two birds with one stone? I don't want to do anything too fancy though. Perhaps you'd like to get takeout of some form, cowboy? Oh, and I could get you a couple shirts for summer too... Maybe even a pair of swimtrunks, so we can spend a good amount of time at the beach during summer to regain that tan from your ranch hand days." I rested my chin against his shoulder and pressed a couple kisses to the side of his neck. "Unless your prefer we didn't, and continue to keep up this winter shut in thing."

I followed Justin into the house, smiling to my wife as I came into the living room. Justin did have news of my daughters then? I took a seat on the couch and leaned back, rather contrary to his nervous position. What was wrong? Was there something bad he needed to tell us? He went on to tell us something entirely different from my assumptions. Elsa and Justin? This was both good, and bad. I feared for the boy, Elsa was uncontrollable and inconsolable at times, and that's when her magic was at its worst. Even then, he had to be afraid of her in some degree. Though, I was happy she had found something to be happy about and wasn't as alone as before. Not only did she have her sister but she had a young man in her life too. However, Justin seemed unsure of himself. I examined him, not finding anything wrong with him. His lineage wasn't of royalty as far as I knew, but who was I to judge. A relationship is a relationship whether one is royal or not. "Justin, your courtship of my daughter is welcomed by all means. I just... You are aware of her powers, and you need to be careful. Elsa isn't the steadiest hand with that sort of thing, and I don't want you hurt because she had a fallout of some sort. Just approach this with serious caution..." What were his interests with Elsa though? Did he plan on something long term? I know how men his age think, I was one once, and though he seems responsible I've seen men snap in an instant. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms over my chest. "Let me ask you this though, what are your intentions with Elsa? Do you intend on courting her to the full extent, and asking for her hand in marriage? In all due time, of course. I cannot allow you to step into her life and cause damage, she couldn't withstand that sort of thing with her fragile emotions."

Elsa: As of recently, unable to do much else inhabiting my sisters body, I had forced myself into dresses and had stuck to myself to think things over. Not only that, but I needed to assess what had caused this. I had taken to the library on many occasions, searching for the answer. Magic of some sort, I had come up with that. Nose stuck in a book is exactly how my sister found me, but it always hit me full force when I looked at her and saw my own body. I had to remind myself I was Anna, not Elsa. She came bearing news though, and wonderful news at that. "Sora? How did Sora...?" I pushed myself up onto my feet, shutting the book and shoving it back onto the bookshelf I had been sitting against. "She's just a baby, that's impossible Anna. Besides, where did she receive powers from? I thought she was human." this meant that Sora might hold the answer to changing us back, and I desperately wanted that. I missed Justin, and I missed my body if you can believe it. Even with the powers, I missed being able to wear what I wanted and braiding my platinum blonde hair, without having to suffer through brushing it a thousand times beforehand like Anna's. Ugh, I just miss being me in general.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 07, 2014 5:19 pm

Woohoo! I'm not as achy as I was yesterday! Still a little bit achy and still ill of cold but I'm sure I can go to college. I just might have to take it easy...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 07, 2014 5:21 pm

*groans* No wanna get up.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down