House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
hrs2.0
8 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 23 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 11, 2014 8:17 am

Ok so the Lucky Star group was looking up different kinds of sushi related to different personalities (I have no idea) and Konata turned out to be ginger (As in the food thing). Kagami started laughing and teasing her and Konata turns in her seat, raises her fists and shouts 'Don't be dissin' the ginger!' XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLlU80w8FYA
Found it! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 11, 2014 9:15 am

All charrie post before bedtime:

Yet another day of interviewing potential teachers for the school. I had been doing this for a week now, away from the mansion, but I had come up empty handed. Most of the teachers seemed to be either not qualified enough or simply wanted the job so that they could uncover the mansion's secrets. This was proving to be more tiresome than I had anticipated, but I still had high hopes that, by the time September came, we'd have the school open and running, even if I had to teach a few lessons myself. Setting down the CVs on the large oak desk in my office, I sat back in my chair and glanced towards the one of the few portraits of James and I that hung on the wall. "Your dream is coming true, my love." I told the painting, a small part of me wondering if I was even allowed to call him that, now that Daniel and I were some form of a couple. "I hope you are proud of what I have accomplished in your name. The James Knight Academy will give our younger residents a shining future, no matter who or what they are."

"Yeah, you sound really sick. And you're really hot." I smirked at the double meaning. Let Trent make of that what he will; considering the fact that he was actually just a little warm in temperature, he'd probably take it the other way. Letting out a sigh, I sat up in the bed, running my hand through my hair before grabbing Trent's phone. "I don't know, Trenton, maybe you should just stay at home today, if you're not feeling well. Instead of really hard algebra, we can study video games instead. Now, should I phone the school or should you?" Even if he wanted me to phone the school, apparently - I discovered as I clicked a button on his shiny, fancy phone - I wouldn't be able too. Stupid password. What? Was he worried that someone would see his texts to his mommy or something?

So the night out with Sammi, Chloe and Leah had been fun. I was perfectly fine in the morning, but I knew Sammi wouldn't be so, after pulling on some clothes, I grabbed a glass of water from downstairs and enough nutella-covered toast for the bot of us. Once I returned upstairs, I set the stuff down on the bedside table and got a headache tablet from the bathroom. "Babe, wakey wakey." I called softly, running my hand along her exposed thigh. "I've got breakfast and pain killers for you." If she refused to get up, I'd probably just pull the covers off of her and force her to deal with the cold morning air. Sure it'd be mean, but it'd be the fastest way to wake her up.

Again she was doing something that I was shocked about. I guess I just didn't know how to act around Nat now; I didn't know what would be the right thing to do and what would be the wrong thing to do and apparently what I thought would be wrong was perfectly ok in Nathalie's books. I gave me a small bit of hope that, I don't know, maybe things could be at least a little bit like they used to be. Sure I wouldn't be able to kiss her, and maybe not hug her for, like, a week, maybe less, but this was a start, at least. Smiling down at Nathalie's hand, my confidence restore a bit, I nodded and took it gently. "Sure, I'll lead the way. It's not very far away, so it wont take long." I told Nat as we left the room, me closing the door behind us. I led us outside, then began walking down the little driveway that connected the mansion to the world surrounding the forest. "So, if you don't mind my asking, how do you remember me?" I asked curiously. "Did you figure it out from the drawings you've been doing or did you wake up and just suddenly remember a few things about me?"

"Her day has been teaching me. It's all we've done. Study study study." Hope piped up, running to the bathroom - jumping over a sleeping Snowball in the process - and grabbing a wet washcloth and soap, trying to be helpful for her sister and her boyfriend. "But, I learnt lots of cool things! Kiara even taught me some Shakespeare but that's really hard because they speak weird." She told Kodi as she lathered the washcloth with the soap. As she tried to reach up to his face though, Hope realised she could only reach his chin, causing her to pout. "One day I'll be tall enough." She muttered as she reluctantly handed the washcloth to Kiara and went to put the soap back and grab a towel for Kodi.

"I was teaching her about A Midsummer Night's Dream." I continued for Hope as I started washing Kodi's face for him, trying to bite back the temptation to tease him about how childish this must've looked; me washing a grown man's face for him. "I figured I should start somewhere and figured that A Midsummer Night's Dream was the safest route, since Romeo and Juliet included death." I didn't exactly want to expose Hope to those kind of things yet so, for now, I was steering away from the most famous tragic love story of all time. "It's a pretty funny story, actually; it's one of my favourite Shakespearean plays." Once I was sure the grease was all gone, I exchanged the washcloth for a towel with Hope and handed it to my boyfriend. It seemed as if washing his face wasn't enough though - his hair looked pretty greasy and there were black stains on his shirt. "You might as well just take a shower, Kodi. No offense, but you could really do with one." And then I'd set Hope some homework to do in her own room, then Kodi and I could spend some much-needed alone time together.

"He's still a little shy around me, I believe." I told my fiancée, a small smirk forming on my lips as a plan came to mind. "But I know exactly how to fix that..." That was all the warning I gave before I started tickling Ryan's poor son, delighting in the laughter that escaped his lips. As I tickled him, I looked over to Ryan and smiled. "Now, I believe with have a wedding to discuss, am I correct?" We knew that it would be in winter, and we knew that the colours would be blue - what kind of blue, I was uncertain of - and white, but there was so much more to discuss. Invitations, food, bridesmaids, the party, the honeymoon, how the actual ceremony would be carried out. There was much to do and, if we wanted this wedding to be the perfect wedding Ryan had always dreamed of - and I had recently started dreaming of - then we needed to prepare as early as possible.

"Yeah, that was a pretty bad decision." I couldn't lie about that, it'd be too obvious that I was lying. "I mean, the whole point of a committed relationship is to stick together; where one goes, the other will follow, no questions asked, because they loved them that much. I mean, that's what I've heard at least, I, myself, am yet to find out." And probably wouldn't find out because I wasn't exactly dating material. But this wasn't about me, this was about Chloe. "But maybe it's not too late to get him back, if you want to. If not, I still wouldn't give up on committed relationships entirely. Maybe you just need to take a break from them, for now, forget about relationships entirely and just have a little fun as the young woman you are. Once you feel ready to, you can go back to thinking about relationships and only cross the bridge regarding kids when you get there. Does that sound like a good idea to you?"

Kimmy: I heard Denzel call back, 'Yes please, sweetie-pie!' and I couldn't help but laugh a little at his weird nickname. "I'll have some Coca cola too, please." I added as I pulled the candy out of the shopping bag and ate a handful of it - might as well start the sugar rush now. Denzel came back then and seemed to start working on our dinner, kissing Sierra's cheek as he passed her; awwww, I really needed a man! Hopping up onto the barstool closest to my buddy, I stretched my arms over my head and asked, "So, what's in the agenda tonight? Scary movies? Singing crazy songs? Dancing, like in the good old days?" Yup! Back when we were younger, Sierra and I did a lot of dancing. I was never as good as her, but that didn't mean that I couldn't keep up! And we always had fun dancing so maybe we could do it again, unless we were too old for that now... Oh who was I kidding? You're never to old to dance and have fun!

He loved it! Thank gosh! Now I didn't have to worry about getting Kyle a present until christmas! And by then I'd have enough money for a double bed! I thought... How much did a double bed cost anyway? Shaking that thought off for now, I hugged Kyle and nuzzled his neck with a, "You're welcome! Oh! And there might be cake later; I might get Natty to help me make a cake for you." I really needed to stop making cakes for Kyle, I mean, he had one for Valentines Day, too, but licking the bowl was soooo much fun! Hang on, this wasn't about me having fun. It was Kyle's day, he should be the one having fun today! "So, Mr Satina-" I had an itch on my ear, so I quickly used my foot to scratch it, then shook my head really fast, instantly regretting it when I felt dizzy. "Is there anything you'd like to do today? Anything at all?"

Well at least he accepted me as Elsa's boyfriend, I guess. That made me relax more, feeling like a great weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. Although as soon as he mentioned Elsa's powers, I mentally sighed. Of course, he was worried about me getting hurt, just like he had been all those years ago with Anna. Maybe I should've been happy that he was concerned for me, but it was hard to be happy when he was talking about his daughter like she was a dangerous wild animal; 'Approach this with serious caution'. "With all due respect, sir, I think you worry too much about Elsa's powers. Ever since she's been at the mansion with Anna, she hasn't had a single incident with her powers getting out of hand. She has more control now than in the times when you were alive and I don't intend on ever making her sad or angry, so therefore I have nothing to fear, As for what I do intend, well..." His posture was kinda making me nervous again - it suddenly felt like some sort of interrogation - but I tried to compose myself as I tried to think. I guess I hadn't really thought this one through, since I was taking things slowly with Elsa, so it took me a while to think of an answer. "I definitely want a long term relationship and, if we last past at least a year - which we should cause things are going really great - marriage, if that's what Elsa wants. Really, though, I'm just taking things one step at the time with her, sir, going at her own pace, so I'm not actually planning much right now." One day, though, I would like to marry her, I mean, I was 27, technically, so it was about time I settled down and, even if that meant becoming 'King Justin', if I got to spend the rest of Elsa's life by her side, that'd be amazing.

Of course she wouldn't believe me, I mean, even I was having trouble believing myself, but it all made sense in some strange way, despite how impossible it seemed. I was just going to have to explain to my sister how it made sense. "Yuffie once told me that Sora's father was capable of magic. What if Sora inherited that ability from him and Yuffie just didn't tell us?" Or didn't even know; that was always a possibility. "As for her being a baby, I checked that with Caius, too. He said that some people who are like Sora’s father get their magic when they're as young as toddlers and Sora is a toddler. Plus she was right outside the room with Yuffie during the argument, so it all adds up." I just hoped Elsa's more logical brain started to realise I was possibly right. Wait a sec, didn't I have Elsa's brain now? I don't know, but if I did, maybe that was why I had been able to figure this out so quickly! Elsa would make a great detective, if that was the case! And now my thoughts were getting distracted by images of my sister investigating a crime scene. I snapped myself out of it quickly, focusing my attention on Elsa – she was shorter than me now, and I was so used to being the short one that it felt weird to have to look down a little - as I asked, “Do you see where I’m coming from with all of this? Do you believe me?”

At night I could use a long sleeved shirt? Well there went all the lingerie I had bought for the occasion. Of course, none of it was too showy and was surprisingly moderate - each one covered my torso and rear, at least - but it still wouldn't exactly keep me warm. I guess I'd just have to hope that there was central heating, or that Sam's body heat would be enough to keep me warm. Apart from that, the little information he had painted a nice picture in my mind, what with both the beach and the forest being present, and I was rather looking forward to the honeymoon. "Ok, so basically I should pack for both warm weather and cold weather. Ok, that's fine with me." I smiled softly, brushing my fingers through my fiancé's hair and pressing a kiss to the brown mess that I had come to love over the years. "Why can't we just be married now?" I murmured, almost whimpering the words. The wait was becoming agonizing and I overly excited to become Mrs Newkirk. "I mean, we're both 18 now so why can't we just run down to city hall, sign the documents and become man and wife within the space of, like, half an hour at the most?" Of course, this plan would require cancelling the wedding ceremony, and that would mean that lots of money went to waste and there'd be a huge uproar among my family and friends - especially my dad - so it wouldn't be the smartest of moves, but at least it'd be the less frustrating, in theory.

Nothing too fancy? I was gonna argue against that - Dilynn's birthday was important and should be celebrated with something fancy, especially since we never did anything special like that - but I decided against it; it was her birthday, therefore if she didn't want to do something, I wouldn't make her do it. "So basically you want to go shopping on your birthday, right?" I summed up with an amused smile. "Well I guess I'll suffer through the torture of seeing you try on several items of clothing, including several swimsuits, just for you on your birthday. Besides, you're right, I need some summer stuff too, if I'm gonna get a tan again." Turning my head a little I gave Dilynn an awkwardly angled kiss, then continued walking, sensing that my girlfriend was enjoying this little ride far too much to get off yet. "Are you sure you just want a takeout, though, Darlin'? I mean, I really wouldn't mind going to a not-so-fancy restaurant and eating there, unless you really want a takeout that we can eat back at the mansion."

Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun May 11, 2014 10:05 am

Apologies for not being here, chrity racenight downstairs. I didn't win any of tne 8 racws DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Sun May 11, 2014 10:41 am

No problem scamp!

I'm filming all day today anyway!
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun May 11, 2014 11:12 am

I'm here now since I'm too tired to play the keyboard now ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Sun May 11, 2014 12:14 pm

AH HAI! Very Happy Sorry filming things. We literally have nothing done. XD
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun May 11, 2014 12:15 pm

Hey guys ^_^ whatcha filming for hrs?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Sun May 11, 2014 12:17 pm

Doing a video commercial thing about Midsummer Night's Dream~
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 11, 2014 12:31 pm

.-.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun May 11, 2014 12:33 pm

Ah fun, hey Britt Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 11, 2014 12:35 pm

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun May 11, 2014 12:39 pm

Pleeease please just get your dad to get rid of them DX Nah, they're not dangerous and they'll keep the flies away. But there's 3 of them! And they're big DX *hugs his knees* Are you... Scared of spiders? ... Aw Jack! X3 *huggles him* Poor baby :3 -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun May 11, 2014 12:55 pm

Awww jack don't feel bad I'm scared of them too
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun May 11, 2014 12:59 pm

I hope Alex doesn't mind dating a wimp Razz -_- I'm not a wimp. I just don'tlike spiders *shudders* Spiders aren't that bad, really... Up close, they're quite fascinating...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun May 11, 2014 1:04 pm

So... I really poofed earlier, huh? I was working outside and I lost track of time entirely. Hola to anyone here, though Smile

Mhm, hola wonderful ladies of the Immortal Mansion Wink I'm pretty sure none of the members are male so, yeah. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun May 11, 2014 1:09 pm

*snickers* He didn't mean characters -_- Jack's a girl to you, Ryker? XD He sure acts like one! -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun May 11, 2014 1:24 pm

I didn't mean you Jack, of course Smile I just meant the actual members, not characters. *slings an arm around Scampi and smirks* How're you, lovely?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun May 11, 2014 1:26 pm

Um idk she could alway have one of her brother kill them cause she's terrified too
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun May 11, 2014 2:39 pm

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been on in how long. Iv been dealing with a lot since we found my sister had cancer. And since iv been gone for so long I'm going to restart all my characters and just make a few new ones to start off with. That's if it's ok with you guys.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun May 11, 2014 2:40 pm

Hi! :3 and I'm sorry to hear about your sister. My mom had cancer twice so I know how you feel, if you ever want to talk about it if be happy to listen and offer my advice if you'd want ti
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun May 11, 2014 2:41 pm

Hey Smile and thanks
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun May 11, 2014 2:47 pm

So how are you?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun May 11, 2014 2:49 pm

I'm good. Just dealing with a lot of pains from softball. How are you?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun May 11, 2014 2:50 pm

I'm okay tryingn to get back into shape for summer for the beach XD so that's fun
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun May 11, 2014 2:52 pm

Iv been working out trying to get toned for the summer. Maybe by next year have a little 6 pack :p
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next