House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:25 am

Can't help you with talking to your parents, hust talk about how amazing the trip would be and how important it is to experience another countries culture ad that kinda stuff. As for fundraising, just say you're gonna do something crazy, make a fundraising sheet how you can write down who's giving you what money, the go around asking friends, family and teachers if they'd like to sponsor you, and then do it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:13 am

*Crawls in* Hi
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:30 am

I'll find a way to tell them. Anyway I have (quite depressing) post for Chloe and one for Lauren, it involves Thorn so... Wanna rp?

Hey wolfgirl, what's up?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:34 am

Not much. You??
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:41 am

meh, alright, just tryna figure out how to get enough money for a school trip *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:43 am

Ooo to where?
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:52 am

To Italy ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:54 am

Sorry I'm back ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:02 am

Damn, I missed Wolfgirl :/

If you're still up to rping, Scampi, I'll rp.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:17 am

chloe's post:

Lauren: I was worried about Chloe, when she came back the other day, I thought she'd just had a bad day and might have eaten on her way back. The next day I was starting to get worred, her door was locked and she wasn't speaking to me. I tried everything to get her out! She must have snook out at night to get drinks or food and go to the toilet when she really needed it. On the third day , I knew this couldn't continue. I picked up her phoneand dialled the last name she had been in contact with, Thorn... Probably ai nickname. I sat on the couch and patiently waited for an answer.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:31 am

Poor Chloe! That's horrible! Sad

Right now I was in the midst of debating whether ornot to leave, I mean, now that Chloe had left I was kinda lonely and I think I had to go back to where my Gran lived in order to continue her legacy, but I don't know, I was still on the fence about the whole idea. I was glad that my phone rang when it did to distract myself from too much thinking - I was seriously risking a headache -and didn't hesitate to answer it, especially when I realised it was Chloe. "You have no idea how grateful I am." I told her before she even had a chance to say hi. "So, what's up? How's roomate life? Ready to come running back here yet?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:49 am

Lauren: Well, someone seemed eager to speak to Chloe. "This is her room mate actually, Lauren" I briefly explained, feeling as though I should get to the point before she hung up on me. "A few days ago, she came home and she seemed in quite a bad mood. I don't know what's happened because she won't tell me and hasn't come out of her room for three days and she's locked herself inside." I looked towards her room and frowned, "Chloe's mentioned you a few times so I was hoping you might be able to get through to he, because I'm really worried about her." I told the female. I do reember Chloe bringing this girl's name up before, so I was hoping that they were kind of close.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:01 am

"I see..." I frowned at the mention of Chloe being really down. I wonder what happened to the happy Chloe I knew. "Ok, I, uhh- can I come over and try to talk some sense into her or get her out of her room?" Even as I was speaking I was getting off of my bed and pulling on my shoes. "I mean, I can't garuntee anything, but maybe I can get her to talk about what's up." I paused as I reached my door, my hand on thehandle as I realised I didn't know Chloe's new address. Damn it. "Uhhh, where do you live exactly? Chloe never really mentioned an address.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:14 am

Lauren: I told Thorn the street and apartment building, "You know, the one closest to the sports bar." I added just to be sure. "I'll come down to meet you, hopefully she'll tell you what's wrong." I informed the women, praying that she could. Once a quick goodbye occurred, I hung up and got myself a quick drink, also placing myself a chinese order, the usual that me and Chloe shared; egg fried rice, chicken chowmein, chicken balls and sweet and sour sauce. If all else failed, a Chinese feast would hopefully lighten her mood. I ended up just having a jacket potato and salad the other day when Chloe came home. Chinese food shouldn't be eaten alone. I headed down the five flights of stairs, leaning against tne building as I waited for Chloe's friend.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:25 am

I chanted the address of Chloe and Mauren's apartment over and overagain in my head as I was, just so that I wouldn't forget it. My pace quickened the more I walked, meaning it only took ten minutes to located the apartment building. There was only one woman outside so I assumed that that was Lauren and, as much as I wanted to rush upstairs to get to Chloe, I knew that I should at least introduce myself to her roommate so I held my hand out to her. "Hi Lauren, I'm Thorn Valentine." I told her, my smile small because My mind was focused on Chloe, worried about my friend.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:35 am

Lauren: I shook her hand briefly, "Hi Thorn, I'm, well, you already know so..." I walked through the front doors before leading Thorn up to the fifth floor. Once in our apartment, I held the door for Thorn, since it was just polite. "Her room is the one on the right." I informed the women as she walked inside. "I'll be back in about twenty minutes, I just need to go pick something up, sorry." I apologised for leaving before I exited through the door as I began my ten minute journey to the chinese takeaway that I needed to collect.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:44 am

"Ok, see you later then, I guess..." It was silent when Lauren left, no signs of life in the apartment, even though Laren had mentioned Chloe being in her room. There was almost a tangible aura around the place, and it wasn't a good one, in fact, it felt kinda depressing. That just made me all the more anxious to knock on Chloe's door, which I did once I had walked over to it. There wasn't a reply, so I decided to speak up. "Chloe, it's Thorn. Look, I know you're probably not in the mood to talk - if you were, you would've spoken to Lauren already - but can I come in? You don't have to tell me what's up if you don't want to, I just want to make sure you're ok."

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Elsa_colour_test_by_nine_chances-d7fws74
Frozen fanart of the day! So pretty! X3

And speaking of, kinda, Anna hasn't come downstairs yet... Hmmm... Meh, I'd investigate but Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D is on in a minute X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:53 am

Chloe: As soon as I heard a voice that wasn't Lauren's, I almost panicked. It was Thorn, and her voice was filled with concern. I frowned and looked to t.v. screen. My sim had just gone to sleep. After a moment I sighed and gave in, forcing myself to get off of the bed. I unlocked the door, allowing her access. I then walked back the bed and picked up the ps3 controller. I must have looked terrible, my hair was all tied back, and was wearing an oversized t-shirt with sweat pants.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:32 am

She unlocked the door but didn't open it. I guessed that I was allowed in though so I entered quietly, closing the door behind me. Chloe looked pretty rough, to be honest, I didn't mention it, I just removed my heels before clambering on the bed, sitting next to her and staring at the tv screen. "I didn't know you were into video games." I commented, carefully wrapping an arm around Chloe's shoulder. "It's not my kinda thig but I can see the appeal, especially with Sims, since you can control people's lives, including your own if you wanted to." There was a moment of silence, then I sighed I decided to be blunt instead. "I know I said that you didn't have to tell me what's up, but I'd like to know. I don't like seeing my friends so upset..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:45 am

New X-men trailer (Including Lucas Till X3)

Little Girl: I'm a Princess, what're you?
Wolverine: I'm the Wolverine

XD

*Walks in, running a hand through his hair.* Hi guys! Very Happy Hi Justin Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:58 am

My reaction to Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D:  WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?!?!?! DX O.o Calm down, Wolfie! I CAN'T!!! I'M SO CONFUSED!!!! DX

~Meanwhile, in Elsa's bedroom~

*Pokes the sleeping Elsa-Anna.* Anna. Anna, wake up already! You've overslept by four fricking hours! *Grumbles from beneath the bed sheets.* Leave me alone, Yuffie, I don't want to wake up today. *Smirks.* Now now, Your Majesty, a Queen mustn't be lazy. And an Empress shouldn't be such a pain in the behind. *Peeks out at Yuffie with narrowed eyes.* Do I have to get up. Yup! :PBesides, I heard that Caius got a new supply of chocolate and- I'm up! *Jumps out of bed and starts rushing around, eventually tripping over her own feet and falling down.* Oww! I think I landed on Elsa's chin! Lol XD If that leaves a mark, she's gonna be so mad! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:19 am

Hello
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:20 am

Hello Matio! How're you? Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:25 am

I'm good, how're you?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:32 am

I'm good thanks! *Walks downstairs with Yuffie behind her, still trying to put her platinum blonde hair into a braid.* Let me at the choc- *Spots Matio and her eyes widen.* Uhhh... H-Hi... *Clasps her hands in front of her once she's done the braid, trying to act like Elsa since she wasn't sure whether or not they planned on telling Matio about the swap. ... Awkward... *Sneaks off to the kitchen to grab the chocolate supplies.* Hey there Elsa! Wait, Elsa? But I- *Reads Anna's mind and internally groans. Knowing he can't lie, he decides to remove himself from the situation instead.* If, uhh, if anyone needs me, I'll be in the library... *Leaves.* Ok, bye, uhh, handsome. *Mentally grimaces but then tries to clear her mind, looking back to Matio.* So... How've you been?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next