House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Shadowhunter
rae
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
9 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:27 am

Aww he failed the challenge!

And sure sure, I meant to reply to that actually ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:28 am

oh, no, he is. he just refuses to come out of his room, and I think he may be sleeping right now. good thing though. he hasn't slept in days.
and I've been trying to get him to sleep. -_- *sits on the couch in one of Charlie's sweatshirts and a pair of her black leggings, her hair in a messy bun and a sleepy look on her face* it's proved to be harder than I thought *yawns* but it finally happened because I think the poor boy was on the brink of death. well, maybe that's an over exaggeration.
Mmhmm. and yeah, I'll RP. ^_^
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:31 am

O.o Why is Mandie wearing Charlie's jumper

Another day, another... Well, it was just another day, really. Full of nothing to do except spend time with Tr- oh wait, he had school. Damn it! Why couldn't he graduate already?! Letting out a growl of annoyance, I rose out of bed. Sure it was stupidly early, but at least I'd be able to spend a little time with my lifemate/boyfriend/whatever before he had to go. Making sure to be quiet for Jupiter's sake - the lazy mutt was still asleep in his little bed - I showered, brushed my teeth and hair, then went back into the bedroom to pick out an outfit. It was all going well until I tried pulling on my t-shirt, which was one of my favourites, and realised that it was really tight across the chest. "Really?!" I hissed into the darkness, instantly regretting ever growing up. You know what? Screw it! If my t-shirts were going to rebel against me, I would just wear one of Trent's t-shirts instead! Ripping off the t-shirt and throwing it across the room in anger, I walked half-dressed into Trent's room through the door that joined our rooms together, then started rummaging through his drawers, trying to find something to wear that would at least match the rest of my outfit.

"Yeah, sure, go ahead." I didn't mind if Nathalie recorded. It kinda made me feel a little better that she was going to use the video recorder to try and remember me, but I still had my doubts, I mean, she wouldn't technically be remembering anything, just watching a video that gave her more information she'd just forget again, and if she forgot to watch it one day... I sighed slightly as I thought about that, but there was no point in telling Nat about the flaws in her plan, so I kept quiet about it, folding my arms over my chest and only speaking when she started recording. "So, uhhh, yeah, that's my hobby, photography. I used to have an apprenticeship sorta thing with a photographer before I technically died but now I guess I just do it in my free time. You asked about my favourite colour and it's- well, it used to be brown like your eyes, but now I guess it's blue. A pretty average answer, I guess but... Yeah... And as for my family, I guess I have a pretty average family, you know, mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law, niece, two more nieces or nephews or both on the way, aunts, uncles, cousins... No grandparents, actually, but grandparents passed on a while ago, which sucks, but that's life, I guess..." I frowned a little as I remembered my grandparents, but then snapped out of it. I realised then that I had rambled, which was odd but I'd actually been pretty silent ever since Nathalie forgot about me. I guess a desperate part of me was trying to tell her as much as possible before she fell asleep tonight, and that desperate part of me is what made me ask, "So, is there anything else you'd like to know?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:35 am

Oh God... This is all my fault. Chloe...? Everything is my fault. I only did it because I thought it would be better. *puts Sam on the arm of the chair, downs rest of the beer and leaves* Damnit Chloe! You've only just come out of the closet! DX *sighs and picks up Sam*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:40 am

Can I stroke the bearded dragon? That's totally what she said RazzNo! Bad Jason! Go back upstairs! *Walks back in with a bowl of cereal.* Who said what? *Smirks and opens his mouth to speak.* Don't you dare! O...k... *Flops onto the couch and starts eating her cereal.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:47 am

Brb dinner!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:48 am

ive been in Charlie's room and he has a shit ton of blankets on his bed so he keeps it at below freezing. -_- okay, maybe a little warmer than that. but whatever, it was cold. *pulls the sleeves over her hands and cuddles into the couch*

TA; With a loud, annoying beep from his alarm, he woke up. Reaching out for his phone, he swiped his thumb across the screen to hush the sound, groaning and pulling his covers over his head. "I don't wanna go to school." He said out loud in a raspy morning voice, knowing that Abby was in the room. Either that or his mom, but she had been out of town visiting family in California and he was stuck here going to school. Joy.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:51 am

Nathalie: I listened closely to what he said as well as filming it. When he asked if there was anything else I wanted to know. "Uhm..." I murmured before something came to my mind. "How did we meet? And what was our first date like?" I asked him curiously. I guess I just wanted to know about it. I also started to think about any other things I could ask him after this. Things that I probably should know about our relationship.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:53 am

Yeah sure :3 *holds Sam out to wolfie*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:53 am

Sorry I poofed, I had to record some stuff
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:48 am

Ohhh, I see. *Walks over and strokes the bearded dragon.* Hehe, it's so adorable. I bet its love to meet Amber if he had the chance X3 You look tired, Mandie :/ Why don't you go to bed, hm? I could join you, if you want Wink Aren't you already in a relationship? O.o It's not as if I'm gonna do anything with Mandie, unfortunately :/

"Well you're going to have to go unless you want to get into trouble with your mom." I pointed out the obvious as I pulled out one of Trent's plain button-up shirts. Meh, it wasn't brilliant but it was better than his hipster stuff. Pulling on the shirt, I buttoned it up, thankful that it actually fit a lot better than my own t-shirts, then crawled under the covers beside Trenton, drawing patterns absent-mindedly on his chest as I suggested option two, the much better option than going to school. "Or you could just pretend to be sick. Your mom's not here to judge whether you really are sick or not, and the school can't really phone her to confirm your illness, so you'd get away with it easily." I shrugged a little, then allowed myself to snuggle into my sleepy boyfriend, pressing a quick kiss to his jaw. "Plus you'd get to spend the entire day with me, and it's just the two of us so there's no adults around to stop us from... Oh, I don't know, drinking fizzy drinks until we exploded with hyperactivity, or getting wasted, or doing other mischievous stuff." Yup, until Mandie and Trent's uncle Max came back, we could get away with pretty much whatever we wanted, but we couldn't do that if Trent went to school.

How we met? Our first date? Well the first one was easy, but the second question... Not so much. "Well, we first met pretty normally, I guess, given this place is anything but normal." I answered, sitting on my desk before elaborating. "I was just showing up at the mansion with my brother and you were outside playing Frisbee with some other people and then, I dunno, I guess you noticed the new guys and wanted to introduce yourself. After that we started hanging out a bit more, but your sister was really ill - like, on her deathbed - at the time, so most of our time was spent in her room with her." That had been a really tough time for both Nathalie and Taylor, but I guess, in a way, it kinda brought them closer together, and brought me and Nat closer together too. "Our first real date, though; now that was a nightmare. We went to the beach and had a picnic and stuff, then decided to go in the water where we were met with a shark in a bad mood." I chuckled at my understatement and shook my head. "Seriously, though, it's a miracle you only lost half an ear and I only got my leg chewed on a little. We had to go to the hospital, of course, once we fought off the big guy and, well, I figured that the shock of almost seeing each other got eaten made us... I don't know... Made us realise we felt something..." My voice trailed off at the end, my frown returning as I pulled my knees up to my chest. If only we both felt something now. I certainly still felt a lot of things for Nat, but now that I was a stranger to her, she had absolutely no feelings towards me. Would she even fall for me again now? I doubted it, I mean, we were older now, we had changed, and I probably looked like a zombie with the way I had let myself go recently and, well, lets face it, no one loves zombies.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:35 am

So... Yup... ... Anyone want to set up the chocolate fountain? OMG YES!!! O.o Calm down, Wolfie. LET'S SET UP THE CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!! I'll get Caius to help us Very Happy*Rushes upstairs.* And I'll get the chocolate! *Runs into the kitchen.* O.o And I'll just sit here and wonder what the f*** just happened...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:39 am

*shrugs* I'm fine. besides, if i sleep now it'll mess up my sleeping schedule.

TA; "Mmm, tempting..." He said with a sleepy smirk, reaching up to run his fingers through her bright red hair. "I dunno," He turned his face and let out an obviously fake cough into his arm. "I'm feeling pretty sick."

sorry theyre so bad. ugh.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:49 am

True, I guess :/ But hey, at least you can spend time with me Smile Or join the girls in their weird chocolate obsession.

"Yeah, you sound really sick. And you're really hot." I smirked at the double meaning. Let Trent make of that what he will; considering the fact that he was actually just a little warm in temperature, he'd probably take it the other way. Letting out a sigh, I sat up in the bed, running my hand through my hair before grabbing Trent's phone. "I don't know, Trenton, maybe you should just stay at home today, if you're not feeling well. Instead of really hard algebra, we can study video games instead. Now, should I phone the school or should you?" Even if he wanted me to phone the school, apparently - I discovered as I clicked a button on his shiny, fancy phone - I wouldn't be able too. Stupid password. What? Was he worried that someone would see his texts to his mommy or something?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:57 am

*Runs back in with handfuls of chocolate.* I got ze chocolate! And I got ze Caius! Razz*Drags Caius downstairs while he carries the chocolate fountain.* *Chuckles.* Now now, Miss Wolfie, Your Highness, let us not get too excited Razz*Starts setting up the chocolate fountain on the coffee table.* *Looks to Wolfie.* Did you get things to dip into the chocolate? I was just thinking of sticking my head under the fountain X3 *Pouts.* As tempting as that is, A) I don't think the fountain is big enough and B) I'd get chocolate in my hair Sad*Sighs.* Don't worry, I'll go and grab some fruit among other things. *Heads into the kitchen.* Strawberries, grapes and banana please! ^_^

*Comes back in with the fruit and some marshmallows.* I've got the stuff! Aaaand... *Tampers with the chocolate fountain a little more, then smiles proudly as the melted chocolate started spilling out of the top.* The chocolate fountain is all prepared. *Sets down the metal spears that came with the fountain and bows.* Enjoy. *Takes his leave.* Thanks Caius Smile *Sits down beside Wolfie and takes a spear, stabbing a marshmallow and sticking it under the chocolate.* He's really too nice, you know. Mhmm. *Stabs a strawberry and put it under the fountain.* He always does a lot for others and never asks for anything in return. *Noms on the chocolate-covered strawberry.* So I've noticed. *Shoves the marshmallow in her mouth, thinking in silence for a moment before coming up with an idea, quickly swallow the chocolatey, sugary goodness so that she could speak.* We should really do something for him one day. I don't know what, but it'll have to be something big. Like... Uhhh... *Gasps.* Like a ball! A ball in his honour, thanking him for everything he's done for everyone! Any excuse to wear an elegant dress and dance, huh? Razz I'll think about it. Balls and parties don't usually go well here, but we'll see Smile I bet Caius would love it; he really seems to like ballroom dancing :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:25 am

"oh I like the idea of a ball! Can it be a masquerade ball?!?! Very Happy" hey guys haha and Alex you're Excited for a dance? 0.o "well it's not like a stupid high school dance and with all the awesome people it can't be bad can it?! Besides we could get a bunch of people to help plan and it'd be prefect!"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:31 am

Omg yes a masquerade ball! Sounds awesome! :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:33 am

A masquerade ball! Like Romeo and Juliet! Yes! Oh boy, here she goes! There'll be dancing and live music and men in suits and girls in dresses - we must have some form of dress code - and it'll be romantic and Daniel will be able to dance with Caius since I taught him how X3 Actually, the whole' Romeo and Juliet masquerade ball' would make sense, since Caius originally came from what is now considered Italy. *Eats a chocolate covered piece of banana.* Exactly! This will be the most amazing, perfect ball in the history of balls, and I'll be the head planned X3 *Spears another marshmallow and shoves it into the chocolate fountain.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:36 am

Hola Smile
I think for my birthday I'm going to go to a concert. That sounds fun...
Your birthday is still pretty far away, don't you think
Just planning ahead, that's all. Besides, I'm tired of always being at work or working here. College will be out and I'll be able to enjoy summer
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:39 am

"can we can we please wolfie?! Pleaseeeeee." oh god here we go xD
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:44 am

... Ugh fine. Have your little Caius ball, Anna! Yes! *Pumps her fist in the air excitedly.* *Rolls eyes but smiles a little at Anna's enthusiasm.* Hi Linz and co ^_^ *Skewers several pieces of fruit and shoves them under the chocolate fountain.* Heehee a chocolate fruit kebab XD You'll never be able to fit all of that in your mouth. Oh yeah? Watch! *Tries and fails miserably, getting chocolate all over her face. Told you Razz*Eats the chocolate marshmallow, then gets up and grabs a pen and a piece of paper.* The pens here are so weird; the ink is inside them DX I think I prefer my pen, but I'm too lazy to go upstairs and get it. *Scribbles down the ideas about the ball that have already been mentioned.* Ok, so a masquerade ball with live music, dancing and a dress code. Any other ideas?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:48 am

Oh my gosh wowthis will be amazing! I wanna help Razz *walks in, wasted and blood dripping from her nose and lip* Oh my- What the fuck happened to you?! The guy wouldn't leave me alone, then some bitch got involved. Trust me; she's in a worser state. *sighs and moves the matted hair out of her face* What am I going to do with you? *shrugs* I was just after a quiet drink, honestly. *is given a bobble by scampi so pulls her har into a scruffy ponytail, wipes her lip with the back of her hand* It was such an unfair fight, I still kicked the shit out of both of- -Chloe. Go get washed up and have a coffee. Going going. *walks upstairs*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:54 am

O.o O...k... Still looking for more ideas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbfX42STecU
Omg! I love this! X3 I love Anna's face when the little boy say he wants Elsa to help. It's just like, 'Seriously?' and she speaks more 1800s! And even the townspeople don't trust her to bake pies! XD

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:55 am

"yay! I'm excited :3 when can we have it? can I help plan?!"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:59 am

Well-... Actually, that's a good point. *Looks to Wolfie.* When can we have this ball? July, when all of my nightmarish exams are over. Ok, that's cool, it gives me 3 months to put things together SmileHow're you going to pull this off without Caius knowing? He's too busy with the interviews for the teacher jobs; he wont notice anything! Ok then, as long as you're sure. I'm sure. Besides, Daniel will help us keep him occupied Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next