House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
9 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:58 am

I've been watching loads of them :3

And I think I'm gonna gp to bed soon, but I was kind of hoping Jack was going to tell Elsa what he needs to say. *Sighs* I'm sorry okay? I don't even know how I'd word it now :S Aww Jack Sad *huggles him*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:00 am

Jack, you have a shot right now. I mean, sure she's going to see Justin in a minute, but she's not seeing him now. Swoop in there, steal her away from Anna for a couple minutes, and give her a kiss. Actions speak louder than words, afterall, right?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:01 am

*Is playing Maybe by Yiruma as Wolfie starts falling asleep against him, the music relaxing her perhaps a bit too much.*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wg_JpVHkio
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:07 am

I don't know when you started believing in me, but thanks for the advice Razz You're going to get slapped. *smirks* Who cares? It'll be worth it! *heads into the kitchen, standing behind Elsa, taps her shoulder. When she turns around he gives her a quick kiss on the lips* O.O Oh boy. This is either going to go really well or really bad! *watches*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:12 am

*Shrugs.* I figured that it was impossible for all the girls to go crazy over the same invisible person, to the point where they had full conversations with him, so I figured there might be some truth in what they said. ((<< C***y excuse for forgetting that Jer couldn't see Jack ^_^")) *Her jaw drops, as does the box of chocolates, as she witnesses Elsa get her first kiss... Before Anna had even gotten hers!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:17 am

Okay, so far so good. Anna hasn't punched him... Yet XD

((Yeah I forgot about Imogen ages ago so I think mine was similar XD))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 am

((Hehe ^_^")) The girl's in shock, give her a chance Razz As soon as she'll snap out of it, she'll either be mentally throwing a tantrum about how she hasn't even received true love's kiss yet as Elsa kisses Jack back, or throwing a real life tantrum about how you couldn't just kiss someone without knowing if they're your true love as Elsa slaps Jack. *Shrugs.* Either way, b****es be crazy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:25 am

Hiya sorry I poofed. Had some stuff to do for my aunt.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:28 am

It's ok, Wolfgirl ^_^ Now what's occuring with Joe and Ryan's wedding?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:29 am

I have no idea D: I thought Wolfie was gonna throw ideas at me or something :/
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:34 am

... Oh... Well, uh... Joe just wants Ryan to have her dream wedding, so... Maybe a winter wedding? I dunno, wedding olanning isn't really my thing :/ Maybe if they had a winter wedding indoors, ten took their wedding photos out in the snow and, uhhh, maybe Ryan's favourite colours as the colour scheme for the wedding? Or maybe blue and white to go with the winter theme?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:37 am

Defiantly love the blue and white winter idea!
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:41 am

Oh, ok, I got be thing right then Smile I don't really know what Ryan likes but if she wanted to be a bit extravagant, maybe they could decorate the room they get married in to kinda resemble a winter wonderland? With icicle shaped lights and maybe ice sculptures, i dunno, it's sounding more like a Jack and Elsa wedding now; poor Justin :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:53 am

Ill have to pick some up when I'm in town next. *smiles slightly but turns when she feels a tapping on her shoulder, her smile widening just before jack plants a kiss on her. Pushes him away and blushes, embarrassed by the surprise and that Anna had been able to watch. Once the blush left she crossed her arms over her chest and looked at him sternly* You can't just go around stealing first kisses Jack... *whispers under her breath so Anna couldn't hear* Especially in front of my sister. *straightens and frowns* This doesn't just make up for everything though. Being so jealous and running off all the time, I feel as if I've already been dating you by the way you've been acting about this entire ordeal. *brushes her fingers through her hair* I need to think, I really need to think. *heads out of the kitchen and up the steps to Kennedy's room, though it's uninhabited because she is off in the Hamptons*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:03 am

*Only snaps out of it when Elsa starts walking away.* Elsa wait! *Moves to go after her but then pauses, narrowing her eyes at Jack.* So first you kissed me without permission, and now my sister?! That's just low! *Realises that she's almost lost sight of Elsa and quickly says,* You better watch your back, Jokul Frosti, I owe you a right hook. *Then runs after Elsa, reaching Kennedy's door but it was already closed behind Elsa.* Elsa? *Reaches a hand up to knock, but then hesitates, her fear of rejection taking over. Instead, she simply rests her head on the door and speaks through it.* Are you ok in there?

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:12 am

*hears Anna on the other side and opens the door pulling her sister into a hug* No more closed doors... *frowns and releases Anna* What do I do now? This jack and Justin thing... I'm not sure, it's getting so frustrating and I need to figure it out.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:20 am

*hugs Elsa back, secretly thanking God for the fact that she wasn't being shut out again, but then frowns as she's released.* I really don't know what you should do, I mean, Jack's back in my bad books so I'm probably more biased towards Justin now, but... You've gotta follow your heart and I have no idea what your heart's telling you to do right now so... *Sighs, running a hand through her hair.* Maybe you shouldn't court either of them. I'm not saying stay single forever, but love is supposed to be uncomplicated and this is far from it. I don't know, what do you think you should do?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:31 am

I don't know... I really like both of them. Maybe I should even up the score a little though... *smiles at the idea towards the end and hugs her sister a brief moment, before hurrying on down the stairs and towards where she heard Justin would be. Once she finds him playing piano she walked confidently to him and grabbed him by the collar, pressing a kiss to his lips*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:45 am

Mhmm, maybe you sho- Wait, what? O.O *Runs after Elsa again, wondering what the heck she was up to.* *As he was grabbed by the collar, his hands flew to the completely wrong keys, startling Wolfie out of her half-asleep state, but then his eyes widen as he feels Elsa's lips against his... Then they slip shut as he slowly kisses back, his arms circling her waist. When he pulls away from the kiss, he blushes bright red.* Well, that was, uhh... Completely unexpected. *Chuckles, licking his lips a little before adding,* It's nice to see you too, Elsa Very HappyO.o What the heck did I just witness? *Eventually tracks Elsa down to the music room and takes in the scene in front of her; the shocked Wolfie, the confident gleam in Elsa's eyes as she holds Justin by his collar, and the blush on Justin's face, his arms wrapped around Elsa.* O.o What did I just miss? O.O I have no idea...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:56 am

*smirks and releases his collar, flattening the wrinkles with her hands where she had held on tight* Mhm, nice to see you Justin. *looks around and finally blushes, hiding her head in Justin's shoulder* I forgot you had a bit of company in here for a moment, sorry. *smiles uncontrollably and finally straightens* Well... Sorry everyone, I was just... I don't know *rubs the back of her neck and looks to justin, places a hand on his arm*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:07 pm

You just... Made my day, like, 10 times better, and stole my first kiss in the process. You what? :O *Peers over Elsa's shoulder to give Anna a sheepish grin, then turns his attention back to the platinum blonde.* Are you ok? I mean, you don't have to apologise to Wolfie - she's probably internally fangirling right now, anyway - but at kinda came out of nowhere. Should that be considered a good thing or a bad thing? *Mentally kicks himself, thinking 'Of course it's a good thing, why else would she kiss you like that if she didn't want to date you?!'* O.O *Is still in shock upon witnessing Elsa actually kiss someone.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:27 pm

*nods and sits on the bench beside him, touching the keys on the piano to draw her attention away from looking at him* I just... I needed to do that. To compare. I mean, not that it comes down to the comparison of kissing but I wanted to even the playing field because jack suddenly had a jump with the whole kiss thing and I thought if I came in here and tried to make sure you didn't... It sorta put things in a whole new light for me. Jack was late on the kissing thing by a couple weeks, because I wanted that the day we had a snowball fight but I guess he didn't realize. *looks up at him and smiles* I'm not making any sense am I? I'm just rambling on and on... I guess because I trust you and I've told everyone else I trust already. Probably a bit more jumbled than even this. *takes his hand and intertwines their fingers* I'm done with all of this. I'm done trying to decide and hoping no to hurt either of you. I mean, Jacks a great guy but he's just... He frustrates me more than I can handle and frustration is what brings out the bad things in me and sudden bursts. I need stability, maturity...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:39 pm

*Frowns as he discovers that Jack kissed Elsa, feeling betrayed because he had been holding back on kissing Elsa to protect Jack's feelings, yet Jack cleary didn't care about protecting Justin's feelings. As Elsa continues, though, he gets a confused look in his eyes, not sure where the conversation is going.* I can be stable, and mature, and many other things, actually, if you give me the chance... *Squeezes Elsa's hand back.* And now I feel like we're intruding. Come on Wolfie, go to bed and leave them be. But- But-! No buts! *Starts dragging Wolfie out.* Gah! Bye Elsa, bye Justin! DX Bye guys! *Disappears out the door with Wolfie, but soon peeks her head back in.* Elsa, you owe me lots of gossip tomorrow Razz *Leaves.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:57 pm

*waves a goodbye to the two of them before turning her attention back to the piano* That's exactly what I'm saying. Your stable, mature, and this decision is getting easier every time I think about it. Plus, you've never liked anybody before and before you and jack neither had I. I don't want to her jack, but maybe that's a sign. You know what I mean? *shakes her head and lifts their hands, releasing his* Im done thinking tonight, and I just want you to know that I really, really like you. So much sometimes that it just makes me smile during my day, because you're you and you've never done anything to make me mad or anything to hinder how I think about you. *looks up and taps a few keys* Now, teach me to play something handsome?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:31 pm

Well. Jack's gone, and something tella me he isn't going to come back this time Sad *huggles scampi sleepi.y* He's gotta come back sometime, right? I don't know anymore...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next