House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:30 am

What happened to Ayame?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:30 am

One sec. Ok... Aaaand done! *Pulls away and grins at the masterpiece.* Alright, who's next? Very Happy*Stills grumbles.* Can I take it out now? No! No touching your hair, it's gorgeous! And once you grow your hair out more, we can do even more pretty things with it SmileWhatever -_-

hairstyle:

Oh! And, word of warning too OOC Alix, Jeremy's got a new toy. *Rolls eyes, kind of jealous of Jeremy.*

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:33 am

Oh gosh, that was hot... Wait, what was I saying? I barely knew this woman! I didn't even know if she was interested in other woman, I was just assuming she was because of the sexy way she licked her lips and winked! Taking a subtle, yet deep breath, I tried to compose myself like the good Valentine child I was and then answered her calmly. "Uhh, about 4 or 5 years now, actually. Yeah, something like that. And I haven't actually met any male guitarists here yet. Quite frankly, I'd rather not; they can be rather arrogant at times." Completely forgetting about my fake fangs, I flashed a smile at the... Latina? I think so, she had an accent that sounded like it, although I wasn't entirely sure... Anyway, I gave her a smile and held out my hand, regretting how my brothers and I had been brought up to use the formal handshake greeting. "I'm Thorn Valentine, it's nice to meet you. And you are?" Ugh, on top of that, I was beginning to sound like my brothers too.

"Mhmm, and I'll be watching you, honey." My gaze travelled to her butt at that moment before I remembered that I was supposed to be a gentleman and lifted my gaze. Realising I was still in yesterday's clothes, I threw on some fresh clothes, including boxers, obviously - it wasn't as if Alix was looking, and even if she was I probably wouldn't mind it - and then quickly put the worn ones into the laundry basket. I then walked over to the door and held it open for my wonderful girlfriend, letting her walk out first like the gentleman I was... Tried to be, at least. "And don't worry about your food, Alix, it's not as if I'm gonna make something inedible. In fact, Jerbear's pancakes are famous within the family." Why did I say family? I mostly made the pancakes for my exes! Ugh, poor choice of words but, then again, Bex did eat my pancakes a couple times too, and my mum used to be pretty impressed when I made pancakes at home so I could cover my epic fail with those excuses.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:47 am

Oh a toy!? What kind! (: You dote, it could be one of those bad toys. Bad toy? *Raises an eyebrow confused.*

Alix | Right when started changing, she turned around. It's not that she doesn't enjoy seeing Jeremy undress and seeing his body... it's just that she didn't want to stare and gawk like an idiot. But she did allow herself to sneak a peek over her shoulder when he wasn't looking, quickly she brought her head back and covered her mouth, stifling a giggle just as she heard him walking towards the door. "When you say, I'll watch you, I don't think we're using the same type of 'watch'." She mentioned as she walked ahead of him, her thoughts on how Jeremy was going to cook. And if it tasted bad, would she lie to him or tell him the truth? Most likely lie, she loved Jeremy enough to put up with bad cooking. And just as he mentioned pancakes, her smile curved her lips and she looked at him with excitement in her eyes. "Pancakes? Oh! Yes!" She hugged him around his waist, her stomach already yearning for the taste of the fluffy little morsels drenched with syrup. "I can't wait!"

Siena | She accepted the other woman's hand without hesitation and grinned when she had seen her fangs, without another thought she spoke up as she retreated her hand back slowly. "So you're a vampire too?" A vampire woman who knew how to play the guitar. No wait, scratch that, a hot vampire woman who knew how to play the guitar. And she could probably sing with that lovely voice of hers; Siena crossed her arms over her chest, "Oh crap, where are my manners? My name is Siena Castro-Ramirez." She lightly dipped her head forward a little in greeting, she wasn't use to shaking hands, and she didn't even think about extending her hand whenever she happened to introduce herself.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:48 am

*jerks thumb towards a sleeping Serena* She found one of Ayame's friends that she thought was dead, and set them up on a blind date with each other. Needless to say, Ayame is a bit shocked.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:03 am

*flops onto the couch and groans* Valentines day at the bar is ridiculous. Everyone is either grumpy, or super happy, and... *shakes his head and smiles* Nevermind. Hola ladies... I think everyone here right now is a lady anyway. I mean, no guys are sneaking around here or anything are they?... Shi... Sorry to the guys if they are
Relax, you sound really awful when you don't relax Rolling Eyes
Oh, yeah... Sorry ^.^
Hola everyone Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:06 am

It's not a 'Bad toy', it's Lightning Returns. And because he pre-ordered he, he gets the SOLDIER outfit for her too -_- What does he mean by 'Bad toy'? Gah! No! Too many innocent people! DX Bash, don't you dare answer her!

And hi Linz and co ^_^

"Haha, I think it's the same kind of watch, Alix, just with slightly different meanings." Because mine had been meant in a kind of secretly sexual way that probably went over Alix's head anyway. But before I could allow my girlfriend to try and figure out what I meant, I wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her head as a distraction. As we headed downstairs, I added. "Don't get too excited, British pancakes aren't like the American pancakes you're probably used to. Actually, I think British pancakes are more like French pancakes; you know, thin and usually rolled up with toppings in the middle." From what I could remember from the time where I actually liked human food, I preferred British pancakes to American pancakes, and not just because I was biased towards my own country.

Oh, my fangs! I almost forgot I was wearing them. Woops! Would she be disappointed if she knew that I wasn't a vampire? I hoped not, because so far she seemed pretty nice. "Well it's nice to meet you, Siena." Wait, I already said that! I mentally kicked myself for messing up like that and took out the fangs, if only to change the subject away from my repeated speech. "And actually no, these are fake, unfortunately. I'm a witch, not a vampire." To prove myself, I teleported the fangs to my room. One minute they were in my hand and the next minute they were nowhere to be seen. "I'm guessing that you're a vampire, though, since you said 'Too', am I right?" A hot vampire girl - woman, definitely a woman - who liked my music. Yup, we were going to get along just fine!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:21 am

Anna, you do not want to know, ok?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:26 am

Why not? Because it's inappropriate. O.O Ok, I definitely don't want to know, then. *Her bangs fall down and she glares at the hair before brushing it back.* How does Elsa even cope with this?! I think her bangs are slightly longer than yours, so they'd stay back easier. *Shrugs.* Are you going to keep that look all day? Trust me, I'm debating it. The one braid thing's nice but the bangs- ugh! *Flops on the couch dramatically, only for the bangs to fall out of place again.* Seriously? *Pushes the bangs back again and tries to keep her head still.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 am

*Smirks.* Talk to me later when Wolfy isn't around and I'll show both you and Alix what a bad toy is. *Winks then hears Shadow and his face turns into one that screams 'are you kidding me'.* Serena didn't know right? -_- OH MY GOD! He's soo freaking lucky. >_<

Hey Linz! c:

Sorry, a little rushed because I have work. -_-

Alix | She looked at him with a confused expression before receiving a kiss on the head, her thoughts becoming jumbled as she released a giggle. "Alright.. British pancakes it is.. but ermm.. can they be served with syrup still Jer?" She looked up at him, she liked any type of pancakes with syrup, and hopefully these would taste good with syrup. But she wondered slightly what they would even taste like in the first place.

Siena | "A witch? Awesome! That actually sounds pretty cool.. better than being a lame vampire who has blood as a life support." She rolled her eyes but smirked, "So what brings you here? The the mansion I mean." She plopped down in a chair that she saw and looked towards Thorn, her onyx colored eyes blinking slightly in wonder where the beautiful witch had come from.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:40 am

O.o Uhhh, no thank you... Don't worry, Alix, he'll let you watch him play it. He wont let me watch him though -_-

"Yeah, sure, syrup's cool. Syrup's a bit basic, but it's still ok to eat British pancakes with syrup." I could've made her the most awesomest pancakes ever, but oh well! I headed downstairs with my girlfriend, letting go of her once we were in the kitchen so that I could gather up the ingredients, and a mixing bowl and whisk and all that jazz - ugh, I just sounded like my sister! Shaking my head at myself, I turned around to look at the beautiful redhead in the kitchen and asked with a smile, "Would you like me to show you how to make them, honey?"

She still liked me! She wasn't disappointed that I wasn't a vampire! Heck, Siena seemed to like me more because I was a witch! "My brothers bring me to the mansion, actually, but I'm thinking about staying now." I answered, leaning against the door frame as I thought about all the years I had missed out on. "Apparently they both have families now and I'm an aunt, and I want to stick around and be a part of my nieces' and nephews' life, even if they don't really know me."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:52 am

Off to town to gaze longily at Lightning Returns! I'll be back later!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:58 am

Ooh! We're going to the pub and I can get internet there so I'll probably be back in, like, half an hour? Maybe an hour? O.o I'm so glad that creepy guy's gone... Me too, no one's ruining your innocence on my watch!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:04 am

*Shakes head* Nope, she knew. That's why she was so detirmned to get Ayame to go.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:42 am

And I'm in the pub, and the cover of Lightning Returns looks AMAZING!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:28 am

Its Lightning :3
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:31 am

Precisely!

My mum keeps asking if I want an alcoholic drink. *Rolls eyes.* Forget peer pressure, this is mum pressure!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:36 am

Omg I have Resident Evil 4 (plus 2 LOTR games) for ps2 :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:43 am

Nice! Your mum's right, y'know. You've got to learn to order things yourself. But I'm shy! DX That was scary! I don't want to do it ever again DX *Rolls eyes and twirls the braid in her fingers.*

And she almost sent my food away! Grrr! Now I'm p***ed off. One more strike and I swear I'll head home!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:45 am

See this is why I'm glad I'm not shy ^_^ Heh heh. 2 more years and I'll be taking orders XD Anyway, imma go on RE 4, see ya soon ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:46 am

XD nice Wolfie.

Which one is Resident Evil 4 with? Leon?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:55 am

It's not nice, Shadow -_- Bye Scampi. Oh boy, I don't think the Elsa hair's gonna fix this :/ I'll keep the look for now, anyway, but does anyone else have any ideas?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:00 am

Leon and Ashley yeah Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:04 am

That was meant for your mom asking you about the drinks.... Parents do that, I guess.

Ooo, that one annoyed me!!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:25 am

'Are you coming down to watch The Voice?' Well after you f***ing p***ed me off why should I? -_- O.O So much swearing! Are you sure we're the same age, because you're acting like a grumpy old man :S *Deathglare.* O.O I-I mean, uhh... Well I-... I don't know how to fix this one! *Gets off of the couch and starts backing away slowly.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next