House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Scampi
Britt-21
rae
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:43 am

Do you want to start or shall I!? ^_^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:44 am

Jane::
"Oh okay, that makes much more sense now. I was gonna say. But, if your parents let you, you should get one. Then I could bug you when I'm bored!" I giggled a bit. That would be really fun. "Oh what did I order? I ordered an assortment of sushi with tea. Sushi is one of my favorite foods, especially fresh. I grew up on the north east coast and me and my aunt and uncle and cousin zak had a beach house on the coast of Maine. During the summer we would also go to the docks and this restaurant used to make fresh sushi." I realized I was rambling and quickly shut myself up. My face turned a bright red crimson. "Oh I'm sorry, didn't mean to ramble."

"repost for ya Smile"

Last edited by Ali9910<3 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:44 am

It's not hectic here, it just means that dad's staying up all night. *Rolls eyes.* Trust me, it isn't nice.* *Climbs through the window and looks towards the kitchen.* Thorn's not usually violent. Perhaps I pushed too far this time... *Raises an eyebrow at the nickname, but overhears Evay and understands. Setting down her tea, she hugs Siena back, allowing her chin rest on the other girl's shoulder.* Thank you for the compliment, Siena, but I think you're the Sexy Vampire Queen, or at least a Sexy Vampire. *Takes a deep breath and sighs.* Joe's such a jerk, though. He didn't need to bring our parents into the conversation -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:49 am

I admit violence wasn't the best answer... but he deserved that. As your hermano, he should know better than to bring them up in an argument against you. *Lightly rubs her back.* You'll be fine, and I'm sure he'll come to his senses and realize how wrong he is.
You did take it too far Joe. And I know the feeling. *She cuts her eyes to him before looking back at her book, her legs placed on the couch as she sat at the corner of it, a cup of warm blood in her hand.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:00 am

*Sighs.* I'll apologise later. I doubt she'd listen to me right now... *Olds his arms and looks to Isolt.* May I ask what book you are reading? Hopefully, although, given his past, I doubt that he'd show any signs of remorse. *Wipes her eyes, then pulls back to give Siena a small smile.* You know, you're a really nice person, Siena; I really appreciate your attempts to comfort me. I'm fine, though, I'm not as easily breakable as Joe believes me to be. *Leans back on the counter and sips at her tea.* Still, I don't know what I would've done had you not shown up; a hug and compliments can work wonders sometimes.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:07 am

Welll... I'm a hug type of person. *She winks but smiles.* I'm glad you're better know, you look stronger and you seem to be a strong person as well. But an apology and kissing up would be good. c; Not literally 'kissing'.. but you know, like sucking up to get back on your good side? I would take that to my advantage. >:3 But I don't believe tu hermano is the suck up type. XD
*She glances up at him and raises an eyebrow.* It's a book my creator Elias wrote... it's called 'The Pure Blood Origins.' Although he wrote it quite recently.. it has history on me and my.. 'siblings'. *She quoted with one hand as she said siblings.* Do you have any wounds from being thrown?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:09 am

evay? do you wanna rp? if you dont thats fine but
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:14 am

Ali9910<3 wrote:Jane::
"Oh okay, that makes much more sense now. I was gonna say. But, if your parents let you, you should get one. Then I could bug you when I'm bored!" I giggled a bit. That would be really fun. "Oh what did I order? I ordered an assortment of sushi with tea. Sushi is one of my favorite foods, especially fresh. I grew up on the north east coast and me and my aunt and uncle and cousin zak had a beach house on the coast of Maine. During the summer we would also go to the docks and this restaurant used to make fresh sushi." I realized I was rambling and quickly shut myself up. My face turned a bright red crimson. "Oh I'm sorry, didn't mean to ramble."

"repost for ya Smile"

HHDUEFHBHFDSYGHFMHUSD I forgot about this. D; So sorry! Was caught up in insulting my sister's boyfriend because he came into my room. -_- Eve's an idiot. ^_^ *He says nicely.*

Aryc Wind |
"Don't worry about! Although with some people.. rambling's sort of annoying. But with you it's fine. I like listening to you talk." He flashed her a bright smile, "But whenever my parent's allow me to have a phone will be the day Ictus is old enough to have one probably, I mean he's not ve-" He felt a sharp pain in his head and shrieked out, the shriek sounded between and girl seeing a spider and a elephant seeing a mouse. "Crap that hurt!! Oh my God.. what was that?" He held his throbbing head and gritted his teeth, it continued to throb and he was a bit afraid that another would follow suit.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:17 am

You do realise that 'Sucking up' sounds no better than 'Kissing up' in the literal sense of the phrase, right? Heck, it probably wouldmve been best to have just stuck with 'Kissing up'. *Laughs and shakes her head, drinking more tea before setting the cup down again.* No, my brother isn't the type to kiss up, perhaps I could make him feel guilty about it. However, until then, I'd much prefer it if someone else was literally kissing up to me Wink *Bites her lip slightly, hoping that she hadn't been too forward.* No, I believe I have healed all the wounds - all the wounds that I can see at least. *Walks over and peers down into Isolt's book.* My grandmother used to be fascinated with learning about other species, she probably would've been intrigued by this book. If she had lives longer, she probably would've read it all, then created copies for each of her grandchildren, so that we possessed the same knowledge on your kind as she did. *Smiles fondly at the memories of his grandmother.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:19 am

I saw his hands fly up towards his head and heard he screech, almost unhumanly and run over, putting one hand on his shoulder and the other cupping his face. "Oh my god Aryc! Are you alright??? Do you need to go to the hospital? Whats wrong?!" My voice was getting more panicy by the second. His face was paper white and he had started a light sweat. What was worst was he looked like he was going to puke from the pain. Oh god, I don't know what to do! What do I do?! He was obviously in major pain and I was just standing here!
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:25 am

Your grandmother seems like a smart women, my species isn't to be taken lightly. Even though two of us are tied down by ancient spells.. *She lightly touched the rune on her neck that never comes off.* And one of us is dead. Apparently by this book, Tehran is my blood brother while the rest are just the ones I considered as siblings to keep us together. -_- I feel as if Elias made this up... but me and Tehran's resemblance is no mistake.. *She sighed and closed the book.* Would you like to read it? He put in his perspective. And apparently the author himself is coming for a visit sometime soon. Sucking up doesn't sound to- Ohhhhh... *She held a sly look on her face.* I understand now.. and I also understand what you mean. (; Although are you sure you want some kissing up? Or LITERAL KISSING up? *To Siena they held different meanings.*

Aryc Wind |
An image flashed through his mind and he grimaced in pain as he witnessed his mother hit his younger brother, she appeared to be yelling and the young child was reaching out to him. "It's... my brother.." He managed to get out as he looked towards Jane. "Can you help me sit down? And maybe in a bit come up stairs with me.. I want you to help me go into my brother's dreams apparently somethings wrong and I don't want to go alone."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:29 am

I nodded and took his arm, helping him sit into one of the armchairs. Luckily, he wasn't that heavily so it wasn't completely impossible for me to help him. "I'll help you go into his dreams Aryc. Anything I can do to help. Seriously just ask. Wait a minute I'll be right back." quickly I disappear from the room and get him a bottle of water. After returning from the kitchen, I hand the bottle to him and put my hand on his forehead. He still had me really, really worried after that. "Are you sure you're okay Aryc?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:33 am

*Looks to Isolt with a raised eyerow.* are you sure you want me to read it? I mean, you haven't even finished reading it yourself yet :/ Ummm, literal, *Thinks for a moment, trying to understand Siena, then nods.* yeah, the literal kissing up would be nice Smile Better than nice, actually; it'd be great Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:44 am

I already know what happens to me. I rather not read and have to re-live the part where Zabriel and Lyzan die. And I rather not read about how my dear brother his locked up in some cell and has been for the past 345 years.. just take the book. It's not something children should read.. maybe the love parts and the parts where we were fooling around and having fun, yes. But don't let any young ones get it. *She put her cup down in the air, it stayed there as she held the book out to him.* It has some great information on my species, weakness and all. And it's the only copy you'll fine Joe. Oh! That's my favorite! *She moves forward and kisses Thorn softly, a little hesitant at first before get use to the feeling of it. Then she pulled away.* And there is many more from where that came for my little Espina!

Aryc Wind |
He opened the bottle thankfully and sipped it a little, he held it in his hand as he spoke. "I'm fine.. it's just something my brother does when he's trying to reach out to me... usually he recent emotion or feeling would reach me as well. That pain was coming from him, although I got it in 10 fold." He sighed and smiled at Jane, "My mother's being a bit abusive and my fathers missing again, he probably just wants me to comfort him or something like that... or well hopefully it's nothing too serious. I appreciate your help Jane, anyone else would have thought that I was weird for that horrible shriek." He chuckled a little and half way through it he ended up coughing, he felt sick to his stomach still and even his smile was a little uneasy.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:53 am

*Sighs and takes the book.* Very well, I will be sure to keep it away from my children. Thank you, Isolt, I highly appreciate it SmileAwww! Now they will be friends again! XD Little? *Smirks and shakes her head.* I'm not exactly little, Siena, but I like the sound of more kisses. *Returns the kiss, then pulls away and finishes off the rest of her tea, trying to keep a calm exterior even though her stomach's doing flips and her heart's trying to escape through her chest.* So, about that conversation we had the other day about showering together; did you mean it? Would yo mu have allowed me to join you had I been a few minutes earlier? I'm just asking out of curiosity, of course Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:57 am

I have to do some homework sadly before I forget! I'll try to get on afterwards lol! c;
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:57 am

I wanna rp, also, found Jessies theme..sorta xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:58 am

I sat down on the arm of the chair next to him. As much as he was still talking like everything was normal and like it happened a lot I was still worried. Pain like that couldn't be normal could it? Even if it was, the fact that it was happening due to his little brother being hurt wasn't okay either. "Are you sure you're okay Aryc....? You don't look okay..." He looked physically sick... "And of course you're not weird for it. Everyone has powers here and many of us have problems with them. That's why I'm happy to help to help you."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:05 pm

I have to go to bed now anyways; it's midnight! Goodnight guys!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:06 pm

bai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:07 pm

night!
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:52 pm

Anyone here wanna roleplay??
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:58 pm

I'm still here Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:08 pm

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:33 pm

Trevor: Waking up to the sound of Dani aggravated was never a good thing, but she looked swell when angry believe it or not. Obviously, the people she ordered from had a shitstorm coming their way as soon as Dani could get ahold of any phone. I slid off the bed as she was complaining of the color, chuckling under my breath at the idea of Dani in pink. She wasn't the type, and I liked that about her. The girl was always in anything earth tone or blue, but nothing pink and rarely red. Once in the bathroom I ruffled my messy brown hair and brushed my teeth, unable to stand the taste in my mouth after waking up. You know, just the dry taste altogether of nothing at all. Once I finished I noticed how quiet it had gotten, though an audible "Trevor" came from Dani. Obviously she had noticed my disappearance from the bed, and I stepped out onto the carpet from the tiled bathroom floor. Crossing my arms over my chest, I leaned against the bathroom doorframe with a smirk. "And now I suppose the manufacturers are going receive the full affect of Dani's hellish wraith? Who knows, maybe pink is just meant to be your color." I approached Dani with an apologetic smile, obviously not meaning to harm her rough girl ego, and placed my hands on her hips. "How about we just tape the box back up, write "return to sender" on the top, and give the place a call to let them know that you wanted the blue instead? That they should be getting a box of their things back, and perhaps a discount on your purchase should be received for your unsatisfactory product?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next