House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Scampi
Britt-21
rae
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 5 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:55 am

Aww Smile I just hope my hair's long enough :3 I've been growing it out, and I'll probably have whatever style I have for the wedding for prom too :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:56 am

*Blushes slightly and nods.* Of course you may, Daniel. *Bows in return and positions his arms as a female would, knowing that he'd be able to pick up on the female steps faster than Daniel.* *Puts on the music and watches Caius and Daniel, secretly wondering if she'd somehow get Jack and Elsa to danc one day, though persuading her sister to dance would be one heck of a challenge!*

I like it Scampi :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:56 am

That'd be cool ^.^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:59 am

We're also having a friend who's a hairdresser to do them for us, which is good because I would fail at doing it myself ahaha!

*Positions his arms as the male and leads them around the dancefloor to the music with a grin, enjoying himself*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:00 am

Yea I'm not great at doing my hair either but atleast you know it'll come out really good this way! ^.^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:01 am

Hope so XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:06 am

I'm sure you'll be fine Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:08 am

Mhmm Smile I think I might attempt curling my hair again haha!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:09 am

*Dances around the ballroom with Daniel, his gaze never leaving his dancing partner's. the speed of the dance made it rather clumsy, but Caius just ended up laughing at the end of it, ignoring the pain in his foot.* You lovable fool! You stepped on my foot multiple times, Daniel! XD *Smiles at how happy Daniel and Caius look, wishing Hand was here so that she could be happy like them - in a romantic sense - too.* Don't worry about that, it just takes time to get used to the speed SmileIndeed :)Well, painful foot or no painful foot, thank you for dancing with me, Daniel, it was truthfully wonderful :3 And thank you, Princess Anna, for teaching us the dances of your country. You're welcome, but you sound like you're leaving now. Keep dancing, you two! Practice makes perfect.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:13 am

*Chuckles* I did warn you about my two left feet, Caius, but yes, that was fun, perhaps you should practice with Anna again, I will just watch for a little bit *Smiles gently* Unless you would prefer to dance with me, that is.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:35 am

... To be honest, I would prefer to dance with you again. *Blushes and lowers his head to hide it.* Hey, what's that supposed to mean?! O.O Nothing, Princess, I apologise if my words offended you, I would just rather not risk stepping on your toes should I get things wrong, but as for Daniel, I believe that if I were to step in his toes, it would make us, a the youth say, 'Even'. *Looks to Daniel and smiles softly.* Unless you would rather do something else.Oh, I see! *Smirks a little, then quickly hides it.* Dance lessons are over for tonight. You two should probably grab a snack and a drink, and I'm feeling tired anyway, so go and have fun together elsewhere SmileAs you wish, your highness. *Bows towards Anna, then holds a hand out to Daniel.* Shall we?

I thin I'm gonna go to bed now. So tired! DX Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:38 am

night wolf! and i always both love and hate when my hair is curled heh ^_^ I cant make a choice on the clothes i wanna buy DX
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:47 am

Goodnight!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:29 pm

Anyone here who wants to rp?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:33 pm

yoooooo
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:38 pm

Hey Rae
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:38 pm

how're you?

btw, happy birthday Chloe. ^_^
presents yay:

sorry they're so cheesy. I'm bad at gifts.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:42 pm

I'd like to, I need a break from my surreal drawing project anyway.(Oh, and Hola, because I always seem to forget to say hello first.)
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:51 pm

Frustrated because I have work tomorrow morning. ;p

And can I get a repost? (:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:00 pm

Sure, of course!

Henry: I was almost too caught up in trying to figure out the whole mind reading thing to actually think about what was happening, but when I finally heard my name I think my jaw dropped. Was this actually happening or was I, yet again, having a dream of Miss Lewellyn? I cleared my throat and grabbed the bottom of my shirt. "Y-yeah, I..." I shook my head and pulled the shirt up, cursing under my breath at my hopelessness. Once I had it removed I folded the shirt and set it on the ground, my hands moving to the button of my jeans. "Would you prefer that we find cover or... Not that I'm shy, I'm just asking out of a gentlemanly respect for your privacy." Why was I really asking this question anyway, this was perfectly fine as it is. After undoing the button of my jeans I pushed them down and kicked them off, folding them as well. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Isolt Lewellyn |
Once she had slipped her pants off, she turned around in her full naked glory. Not one bit shamed of the lack of clothing on her body, and not allowing the elements of nature getting to her. "I'm actually fine with this as it is." She stretched her arms up and turned so her side was facing his direction as she looked into the forest, lightly sniffing the air to make sure no one else was around in a 25 mile radius. All clear. She told herself, then she stretched her arms over her head and smirked. "Unless.. the all mighty Newlin is scared of a woman seeing his body?" She raised an eyebrow teasingly as she looked in his direction. She use to live in a era where clothes weren't even invented yet, so of course she would be so use to her own nudity. "Oh and I'll inform you when I start with the telepathy, I want test it out a little before we shift." Gathering up her clothes, she walked towards a tree, bundling them up and placing them on a branch so they wouldn't be in the snow.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:30 pm

Henry: Afraid? No, I wasn't afraid... Was I? I mean, I'm not used to be under somebody's radar, and allowing somebody to see me unclothed was a rare occurrence only few have witnessed. I keep the circle to a minimum, I'm obviously not as confident of my own figure as she is. My blue eyes were cast down as soon as her pants were off, out of my own habit and the manners I was taught as a boy. "I'm not afraid, I'm just not used to people seeing me in this situation." If she could do it though, so could I. Putting my trust in somebody and hoping they won't poke fun at me is a little more difficult to stop thinking about than it sounds. I just needed to let loose and stop caring about things so much, right? I followed her example once more, this time placing my clothes in a tree branch I could reach from the ground. Once they were secure I took a deep breath and kicked off my boxers, placing them atop the stack. "test it out? Do whatever you need to do, I don't mind."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:36 pm

Isolt Lewellyn |
She nodded a little as he gave her permission to test it out, sighing a little she closed her eyes and stood still. Her heart beat slowing to a stop as her blood flow slowed and stilled inside of her own body, then she focused on her mind as it reached out to the closest person there was. That being Henry. Lightly she pushed against his mind and then slid into his thoughts easily as she found an opening, letting out a breath she began to breath again. Her heart beat returning to normal as a smile curved her lips and she opened her eyes looking towards Henry with a smirk, You have pretty broad shoulders for a shifter. Aren't they usual more slender? She asked jokingly, trying to lighten to mood a little. She was a bit nervous, but she didn't want Henry to know that. He'll probably notice it once she shifts.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:50 pm

Henry: It wasn't as if I was trying to hide myself from her view, but looking up to see if she was judging my now revealed physical appearance her eyes were closed, and in my nervousness I figured she probably just didn't... There it was. That slight pressure in my head and the feeling of something poking around. That's what she was testing out, and I let her in as quickly as I could manage, since I didn't really know the first thing about all of this. At least now I knew it wasn't something about me, she just needed her eyes closed for this. I couldn't help but laugh really, watching the smirk develop on her face as she spoke to me of my shoulders. I suppose it was my turn to try and pass a thought to her or whatever you would call that sort of ordeal. I closed my eyes and focussed on thinking. I think I might be an exception to that stereotype. My brother looks more like what you'd expect from a shifter. I assure you though, what I lack in appearance I make up for in skill. I opened my eyes and smirked, hoping I hadn't just been talking to myself this entire time.   
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:57 pm

Isolt Lewellyn |
She crossed her arms over her chest as she met his eyes, "Wonderful, although.. as we progress it should be easier to send thoughts to each other without even closing off everything but our thoughts." An eager grin spread across her face as she turned to the forest and she shifted a little in the snow, loving how the shadow of the moon flashed down on the snow. "Now, what animal do you think we should shift into? Considering you are my tutor for this session in shifting, it's up to you to teach me." A thought about some things that I could probably teach him flashed across my mind and I brought my hand up to cover up the giggle I was about to release. Considering her thoughts weren't the cleanest at the moment, she blamed it on the winter solstice. It takes two months for the effects of it to completely disappear, and when you go out on the night of a winter solstice and you are as old as Isolt or Keenan. It makes you more bubbly and energetic, more in tune with things than before. The other thing about it, is that it increases your hormones to a high level, almost the same level of a teenagers.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next