House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
11 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:14 am

Oh dear, Anna's eaten too much chocolate. I think I'll go and try to comfort her... What do you guys think? I mean, do you think she'll want me up there?
I think they were leaving...
Ugh, I'll go up here anyway. She's my sister and she'll have to put up with my concern and worry for her. *travels up the steps and to Anna's room, entering without a knock* Are you alright Anna...? *looks around for her sister.*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:18 am

*From the bathroom, in a kind of weak voice.* Y-Yeah I'm fine, I'm just- *Throws up again into the toilet and groans.* Ugh, I'm not doing that ever again DX ... Well I was gonna let Elsa have the rest of the cake but... Nope, no, it's hers. I don't want to be ill like Anna too :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:26 am

Chloe: Since Lottie had been ran over, I had spent the majority of my time keeping myself busy. Taking photographs, naturally, but I also spent a lot of my time busking on the streets. The money soon added up with all the people walking by. I picked up some milk on the way home, along with eggs, a milkyway and some Tuc biscuits. I put the milk in the fridge and the eggs in the cupboard above, shoved the tuc biscuits in my closet, put the money away and sat down with my laptop, immediately opening two tabs. Twitter and my photography website. After updating it and adding some of the stunning pictures from New York and Tenerife, I noticed the message board (the one only I could see) had a few messages on there, one of which was put up only yesterday, asking me to be a wedding photographer in May! I used the email address provided to send her a formal email back, saying that I would be delighted, and that they should provide me the necessary details such as the time, place, specific date etc. I grinned happily as I ate my milkyway. You know what? Tomorrow was my birthday, so perhaps I could buy myself some sort of small pet. I remembered that me and Callum used to say that we'd get a bearded dragon... Hmm... They seemed quite expensive... I'd ask Charlie what he thought later. K pushed the lid abput halfway down on the laptop, leaving the cost page up and placed it on the coffee table before laying down on the sofa and falling asleep.

heh heh. writing for chloe's so easy! And i'm going to bed, night!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:27 am

Goodnight Scampi! I'mma wait until my room cools down, then I'll go to sleep.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:29 am

*frowns and walks to the bathroom, leaning agains the door frame* When you think you're done throwing up I'm going to tuck you in and you are not going to get up, understood? I would do it now but I don't want you messing up the bedsheets. *flattens the fly aways on her head and smiles*
The thought of cake makes me slightly sick, I'm not feeling so great.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:38 am

Oh noes, Linz! I hope you get better soon D: *Goes to protest but then leans over the toilet again. After a false alarm, she leans back against the wall, hugong her legs to her chest, and brushes her bangs away from her eyes a little.* You don't have to do this, y'know, I mean, dealing with someone who's throwing up isn't exactly fun. If you'd rather leave, I could put myself to bed. *Not that she really wants to go to bed early but being sick was, admittedly, pretty tiring.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:46 pm

CM; Surprisingly enough, Charlie had been able to get a job at a little cafe near the apartment. It was much nicer than the diner he had worked in while he lived at the mansion, but he didn't really get along with his coworkers as well. They were all so high string and younger than him. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing though, since it gave him loads more ideas for his videos. He figured that the next video he filmed could be with Chloe, introducing his fans to his girlfriend. The thought of that made him feel both happy and nervous; he knew that he would lose a few jealous fans, but hopefully the ones that understood would stay loyal. Hopefully she wouldn't get much hate (he had seen that happen before and it wasn't pretty...), but he wasn't worried about that. His fans had to know that he wouldn't tolerate that. Speaking of his fans, they were probably wondering if he died or something. He hadn't tweeted in two days due to work, so on his walk home, he pulled out his phone and typed an apology and greeting to them. As he made his way down the sidewalk, he replied to a few of the tweets he found amusing, and he watched as some of them freaked out. It brought a smile to his face, and the smile stayed as he walked into the apartment and saw Chloe asleep on the couch. Not wanting to disturb her, he went to their room and changed clothes before heading to the kitchen to quietly make himself some food.

that was quite long, oh.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:47 pm

hai rae
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Happy birthday Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:57 pm

Chloe: Due to being a heavy sleeper, I must have slept all night, which surprised me, because usually, I only really slept an hour or so for a nap and only eight hours in total for sleeping at night. It was ten AM, although I wasn't sure, it was a pretty accurate guess. I groaned a little, both at the slight pain in my chest and the noise coming from the kitchen. "Boys are so lucky." I mumbled in my state of just waking up. "You can sleep on your front without boobs hurting you." I lifted my head up, but put it back down since the apartment was filled with light. I thimk I might have hissed even! Slowly, I adjusted to the brightness and looked ovdr at Charlie in the kitchen. "Whatever it is you're making, make two, I'm hungry." I told him.

Yehh, I skipped to the next morning but oh well yay for birthdas! There's presents in the living room and I think Kieran's is a me to you bear! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:58 pm

Thankyou! X3 I also get apresent from the school; my english results from the exam in November XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:02 pm

I'm not sure what mum and dad have got me though.... But one thing is a necklace I think Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:03 pm

Fun! Lol XD I hope you get a good grade Smile

I've also left a little message on your facebook, but it'll probably get lost in the tons of messages you're gonna get so... Yeah... Oh well ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:04 pm

I don't get tons, just family and a few close friends Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:06 pm

Oh, well now you've got one from a literally not close friend (Because seriously the majority of England seperates us!) XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:09 pm

Lmao XD Yep! Heh heh. Grr I reeeeally wanna open my presents but I can't, I aways open the when mum's up!

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=471
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40