House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
Scampi
L is for Lindsey
Evαlissiα .
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:12 pm

*Looks over his shoulder, the air around him forming into clouds from his constant deep breaths. But then he looked forward again.* I hate all this damn snow. *He growled as his paw drew up snow in annoyance.*
*She gave a small squeak of surprise as he pulled her up onto his lip, but she adjusted quickly as his lips descended down on her neck and she arched it a little to the side. Enjoying the feel for a moment until his hands squeezed her thigh and she gave a small gasp and brought her hands up his front chest her hands resting on his shoulder as she straddled his lap and leaned forward. Her lips lightly pressed against his before going down the curve of his jaw.* So this is it hmm? *She brought her lips back up, lightly kissing him again before pulling away and nipping his lower one just like he did hers. Except she tugged on it before letting go, smirking as she looked at him.*

*Crosses her arms over her chest and sticks her tongue out at him.* Your hair looked good either way! But mines on the other hand.... *Reaches up one hand and tries to rub it down.* You messed it up. D; Do you want to be chased around the house until your electrocuted!? *She threatened playfully.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:16 pm

Maybe the chasing thing, not the electrocuting thing Razz *Fixes Alix's hair for her and kisses her again, drawing it out this time so that Alix had a chance to kiss back.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:37 pm

*chuckles and squeezes just a bit tighter on her thighs* I'm only just getting started, try and keep up hmm? *crushes his lips to hers and moves his hands upwards, gripping her hips.*
*catches up to him and trots along, looking at the snow.* [/i]I like snow, contrary to you. I mean, it's so pure and... *catches herself and shakes her fur out* I like snow.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:47 pm

*She leans forward and pushes him back against the bed, her lips still crushed to his but now she hovered above him. She brought her hands down towards the hem of his shirt and pushed her hands underneath it, lightly tracing her fingers along his muscles. Bringing her head up she kissed along his jaw and whispered.* I'll try my best.. *Before bringing her lips back onto his skin and lowering her kisses to his neck, moving across to his shoulder blade. Her fingers lightly curling against his chest.*
*Slows to a trot, blowing out the snow from around his nose.* Snow is wet, and makes things soggy and cold. And what was that you were saying about the snow? *He snorted out his nose and gave a wolfish grunt.*

*She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back, deepening the kiss a little and enjoying it for a few seconds before pulling away.* One day you're going to like my electricity.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:13 pm

*Groans in protest as Alix pulls away.* I'd rather not unless you mean the crady electricty I feel whenever I kiss you, in which case I'd like to feel it again right now. *Kisses Alix again, a hand moving into her hair.* Going to bed again. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:19 pm

Goodnight!(: *She kisses him back and brings her body up to his, pressing herself against him softly.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:20 pm

I fell asleep. sorry. :S
*starts to eat* decent. Abby and i are back together but it seems different now... she's less... i dunno. I love her to death, but it's really draining being around her. *wonders where that came from and decides to just eat his food and keep quiet-ish.*
why is everyone here so pretty oh my god. the guys are beautiful and the girls... it's not fair. -_-
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:26 pm

*bites his lower lip and presses his hands against her lower back, holding back any sounds of enjoyment the best he could. After her lips touched his shoulder he leaned up on his elbows, pressing his lips to her collarbone the best he could in such a position while trying to remain holding onto his quiet front.*
You wouldn't understand what I wanted to say. I mean, snow is so much more than that. It's practically a symbol in itself for starting fresh. Everything's perfect and still with snow, and your footprints are the evidence you've been and it's... I've never had snow like this before. In the Hamptons you have snow, but never like this. Though, I wouldn't really know because of Dimitri. He kept me cooped up in the house all day to hide what he was doing to me from the pack, and I had to look out at snow instead of being in it. Two months of cold weather and snow and I spent it as equally cold and quiet as this. *trots past him and keeps her nose to the ground*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:55 pm

Quiet at 1-2 am, huh?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:18 pm

meh. full. too much food.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:31 pm

I'm trying, can't he see that? I just... It's hard, but I'm trying... *Frowns.* He'll see that soon, I'm sure, Trent can just be a little oblivious sometimes, you know that. *Nods a little, but still doesn't feel any better.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:15 pm

Just realised Clara's favourite/theme song is my favourite song at the moment! Burn, by Ellie Goulding X3

I like Alix's theme song too, it suits her and Jeremy :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:58 pm

Y'know, just thinking about it, it'd be interesting if Elsa and Jack met, because as far as they know, there's no one else with their powers and all of a sudden they find someone else like them! And Elsa's so afraid of using her powers and hurting someone and Jack could help her try and let loose with her powers.

Just a thought, since the songs from Frozen wont leave my head. And then Jack can have a girlfriend and we'd have a bigger family! Very Happy No, shh Taylor, do you want to be killed by Scampi?! O.O No... Then don't mention Jack being with anyone else except Hiccup! O.o Ok... I don't even know who that is! DX Neither do I but just go along with it! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:08 am

Someone would have to make Elsa, but it cpuld be fun Razz Wow... Callum calling to check up on you put you in a good mood
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:12 am

I was thinking about it, but whether or not I could pull off that amount of awesomeness, and not give away much of the movie, is another question. Jack! *Jumps onto Jack's back and huggles him.* When are you gonna get a girlfriend? I wanna be an aunty! X3

If you're in a good mood would you like to rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:17 am

I will when I've woken up a bit more Smile

o.O that would require me having kids, and I dunno if I'm ready for kids! Oh shut up of course you are. And How To Train Your Dragon was on New Years Eve on channel 1 at 4PM, I should have mentioned it to you, although I doubt you'd watch it ^_^ Apperently David Tennant was one of the voice actors in it o.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:22 am

Okies ^_^ And I might've watched it if I'd known, but really? Tennant? Interesting... You're ready for kiddies! If me and Kyle are ready for kiddies - well, not now, but we're ready to have them in the future - then you're ready for kiddies too! X3 They'd be so cute! Our kids will sneeze fire and your kids will sneeze snow! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:23 am

hiiiiii
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:26 am

Hey Rae! Has Trent finished his meal with his parents yet?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:26 am

Dayum. I was so intent on pressurimg and threatening Callum to watch it that I forgot about you XD I don't think it was a major role, but he would have fitted in nicely XD Aww that'd be cute, but ladies, there's one little flaw in your plan; I don't age, so Elsa and my kids will get older and I'll still be like this.,,
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:30 am

Ah, I see, you were too focused on getting Callum to watch it XD And? At least you'd still have an awesome time together while it lasted, right? And if it's bothering you that much, then date a vampire instead :PBut still be friends with Elsa, because she's like you, and there's not many of you so you've got to stick together, like me and Natty do! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:32 am

Yup pretty much, and now he total gets why I ship them XD We'll just have to wait and see what happens. But how is Nathalie?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:37 am

Cool, cool Smile *Frowns, her ears drooping.* She remembers that I'm her sister but... She doesn't really remember anything else, not even her friends or Xavier. Xie's getting frustrated with it all and he's really sad Sad I just hope Nathalie gets better, but there hasn't really been any progress, and the doctors say that they don't know she'll ever improve Sad *Burries her face into Jack's shoulder.* I've tried helping her but she just forgets everything the next day and I don't know what else I can do...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:45 am

I'm gonna kill Baron Praxis. *Rolls eyes* I'm gonna break into his fortress, get passed the guards, get my friends and the Precurser Stone back and kill that son of a bitch. But first, breakfast, and after that, I'll rp Razz I wish there was something I could do. *frowns* It's kinda partly my fault; I'm the one who made it icy and stuff :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:48 am

O.o O...k... No, don't start blaming yourself, Jack. Xie already does that enough, I don't want you to start blaming yourself too. It was an accident, and Nathalie was the one who climbed the tree in the first place even though its all icy outside. She didn't think, so it's her fault, not yours, ok?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next