House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:04 am

They will, Scampi. I was only flirted with because everyone knew that I was like Jason's student in the subject of ladies so... Yeah... XD Anywho, would you be up for rping with a moody Wolfie if I let her out of the closet and she promises to be nice? If not, it's cool, I just thought that if she had an incentive to be nice then she'd stop being grumpy... Maybe... I don't know! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:05 am

If she has any free characters open I'd love to rp with her!
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:07 am

Oh... That's a different story o.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:09 am

Yea scampi haha, I'm a sophomore and I'm 15 but I look like I'm in college apparently so it tends to happen to me quite frequently. I'm told I look like I'm 19-21 and a sophomore in college...
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:10 am

O.O Wait a sec, let me make it clear that I did not f*** every girl in town like Jason did, I was very loyal to my girlfriend at the time, I just... Knew how to turn on the charm and stuff ^_^"

And I don't think Wolfsoul has any free characters. She really should've freed some up... Uhhh... She kinda just finished the form for an evil guy but I don't know what's going on with him... Maybe if I free up Thorn? I think Klain and Addie's about to leave anywho, so Thorn could possibly be freed up...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:11 am

Meh idk. I can't guarantee non-pofiness and good posts...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:12 am

I'll rp with any of your characters but we don't have to, I'm just saying if you want to I definitely will Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:13 am

Fair enough Scampi, we wont bother then. And if you don't mind rping with Thorn then ok, Ali Smile Who're you gonna use to rp with her?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:14 am

I believe I have jane isabella and Austin free so I'll let you pick from them Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:19 am

Well they're all a little young for Thorn to date, not that she'd probably date them anyway (Maybe, I don't know, Thorn's new so I don't know much about her, she just looks a little too emo to date anyone :S) But what's Austin's personality like?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:20 am

Wait, nevermind, found it. I can't read apparently... Anywho, I think Thorn would like a bad boy friend, maybe, so I pick him!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:22 am

I could always make a new character if you'd like. And Austin sounds good then Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:24 am

No need to make a new character, Austin'll do. Just... You start because I have no idea where Thorn would hang out or anything, so I'll make her come to him.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:32 am

Sam: It might be a bit horrid of me, but I though it was pretty funny watching Reyna try to put ornaments on the tree in her wolf form. She just couldn't accomplish the task, and the tree seemed to be protecting itself by poking her wherever in the face it could. Reyna must've gotten tired of the trees antics though because she shifted back into her beautiful auburn self and put the ornament on successfully. "Agreed. I think it's probably a good idea to wait until after the tree. Maybe I'll join you then for a run, how about that?" For now though, I could focus on the tree and making the best of my girlfriend's presence in human form before she shifted back into her wolf self. I grabbed another ornament and placed it on the tree, my arm wrapping around Reyna loosely. "We haven't gone on a run in a while, and I have been neglecting myself too." 

Dilynn: Spencer had to be the laziest, but the cutest dog I had ever encountered. Here he was, laying on his back on the bed as I rubbed his belly, and I'm pretty sure he was falling asleep to the action. I didn't mind personally, but it seemed as if Brody did. I looked up from what I was doing and watched my boyfriend shimmy his pants off, though it probably wasn't right to watch. "I can't help it, I like spoiling him. He's a great dog." My gaze turned back down to the bloodhound under my hand and I smiled, amused that he was enjoying the belly rub enough to lay still so long. However, what Brody said had caught my attention and I turned my hazel eyes back towards him. "Really? I think I give you plenty more attention than Spencer, but I'd be happy to remind you Mister Michaels." I stood and heard Spencer flop back onto his belly, practically feeling his eyes on my back for leaving him. Boys, I swear jealousy runs high in them. I slipped my arms around Brody's torso and settled for giving his chest a couple kisses since I could never reach his lips anyway. Once I looked up at him, one of the more difficult tasks along with kissing because of our height difference, I smiled and leaned up on my tippy goes in an attempt to kiss his jaw. "I think the reason you feel that way is because I find it easier to give spencer affection. You're so tall, I can hardly ever shower you with affection like I want to."

Hola guys, sorry if those don't make any sense. I'm still running a fever and they might be the product of my fever fueled craziness. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:33 am

Austin::
I had been skating at the park all day and was finally on my way back to the mansion, just walking along the side walk with board in hand because I was pretty much exhausted. After the short walk home, I stood in front of the mansion and walked inside. Throwing my board on one of the chairs, I went to kitchen and grabbed a grape soda from the fridge. I chug half the can as I walk over to one of the cabinets and grab some chips. After getting my snack, I retrieved my skateboard and made my way up the stairs.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:53 am

Hey Linz, maybe you should go back to sleep if you're ill :/

"That sounds like a great idea." I grinned, leaning back in Sam's arm as a hand raised to caress his bearded jaw. "A run in the snow should be really fun." I loved running in the snow! I used to do it all the time whenever there was snow at home and, strangely, I loved being covered in snow! "But yeah, tree first. Tree is probably more important right now since Christmas is around the corner." Smiling softly, I kissed Sam's cheek, then returned to decorating the tree.

Ok, guilt-tripping Dilynn had been completely and totally worth it, because I actually really enjoyed the kisses to my chest and jaw, maybe a bit too much. For a brief second I looked over to Spencer who was trying to use his puppy-dog eyes on my girlfriend even though she was facing away from him, and gave the dog a smug smile. 'My girlfriend, go get your own girlfriend to give you attention.' I thought, wishing that Spencer could read minds, before snapping my attention back to Dilynn. "I guess you have a point there, Darlin' but..." I bent my knees, lowering myself to Dilynn's level and looking in her amazing hazel eyes. "What if I lowered myself to this level? Is this helpful?" Or I could buy her some platform shoes so that she was closer to my height... Or if Spencer wasn't here we could use the dang bed! I mean, seriously, he was pretty big for a bloodhound and took up most of the bed!

I wouldn't say that I was often clumsy  - heck, I'd probably deny it if someone said I was - but on this one occasion I was far too into my spell book, reminding myself of a few healing spells, to notice another person coming up the stairs. We collided and, although my book was thankfully grape-stain free, the guy's t-shirt was not. I felt absolutely terrible. What if he liked that shirt! "I am so sorry!" I exclaimed as I picked up my book and offered my free hand out to the younger guy I had bumped into. "Here, let me help you up. I'm so sorry about your shirt, I'll pay for a new one, I swear." I was not used to being in this sort of situation, so perhaps I was panicking a little. I just hoped the guy didn't get too mad at me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:59 am

I got up and shrugged, looking down at my shirt. It was completely ruined but I didn't really care much. I never liked this shirt much anyway. I was more concerned about my skateboard. Looking around, I found it a few steps down, unharmed. With a sigh of relief I grabbed it and looked at the girl who had bumped into me. "No harm, no foul. My boards fine and I never really liked this shirt. You okay?" I looked at the girl that I had bumped into, she was reading some sort of spell book, which explained why she crashed into me. I looked at the book, it actually seemed somewhat interesting. It was too bad I was a vampire. Casting spells seemed a whole lot cooler.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:05 am

*Peeks head out from closet.* Ok, bear in mind for a second here that in the Final Fantasy world, Yuffie, Rikku and Selphie are so similar in personality that they may as well be the same character, so when watching '14 most despised characters in Final Fantasy' and 6th place goes to Rikku, and 5th goes to Selphie, I can kind of imagine who's gonna be number 4 XD It better not be -_-

"Uhh, yeah, I'm fine I think. I'll probably have a couple bruises but nothing I can't handle." Thank. Goodness! Not only was he not mad but he didn't care about the shirt and seemed really nice. I still felt bad about the shirt though. "Still, I'll buy you a new shirt, it's the least I could do after knocking you over like that." What now? I noticed his eyes go towards the spell book and then just said the first thing I thought of. "So, are you interested in magic?" Whatever cool composure I had previously had disappeared in the wake of being a klutz. I must've looked like such a fool!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:07 am

I was right! XD Grrr  Evil or Very Mad I'm not listening to this. *Covers her ears and looks away from the screen.* B****! I should be in the 14 most awesome characters video!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:10 am

Ohhh! Yuffie just got burned! XD VILE RUGRAT?!?!?!?! *Starts cursing uncontrollably, wishing she should go and give the youtuber a piece of her mind.* ... At least she wasn't number 1, just in the top 5 XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:21 am

"It's really fine. It's just a shirt. I have plenty more." I started laughing, she seemed so worried about just a stupid old shirt. It was just one of my old shirts from a bring me the horizon concert I had went to months ago. "Magic is cooler than being a vampire." The soda started to drip on my shirt and I frowned. I decided I'd rather be shirtless than wet and sticky so I just took it straight off, not caring what the girl thought of me. After wiping the remains of the soda on my shirt, I held a hand out to her. "I'm Austin by the way."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:29 am

Normal girl: OMG! He's so hot!!!!
Thorn: How the heck can a kid have abs O.o

Lol XD

"I'm Thorn. Thorn Valentine." I introduced myself to the strangely muscular Austin with a shake of his hand, allowing myself to relax since it honestly seemed as if everything was ok now and the only one fussing was me. "And I don't think that magic is cooler... Ok, perhaps some aspects are cooler, but vampires have speed, strength, everlasting youth. I bet loads of mortal creatures would love to stay young forever and you can. That is rather cool." I myself was one of the ones who did not like immortality, for the sake of the fact that I'd rather not watch everyone I love die, but if I could die looking young but actually being rather old, now that would be something I would like a lot.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:34 am

Hungry...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin