House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 5 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:25 pm

I'M ACTUALLY A VIRGIN STILL MA'AM. >_< *His words are muffled as Eve throws a blanket over his head.* I'm free!! *Sits in Arawn's lap as he struggles against the blanket like a confused puppy.*

But for a teenager you are quite mature. And you are 18. Legally an adult from where I come from, at 18 you can drive and drink as much as you want. *Shrugs.* But I'll stop bothering you now with pointless questions. *Smirks.* And thank you for answering my question. *Looks at him clueless.* He says her name a lot. *Grins.* Are we almost to her room!?

Arawn McNamara |
I carefully open the door a little as the cold shower runs in the background and I look at Michelle, blinking slightly. "Ermm yes.. I expected to wake up later as well. But seeing as my body has other plans." Other plans being the arousal I felt for this young woman, which was humiliating to admit. "Can you please gather up some clothing for me, I'll be out soon enough." I couldn't have shut the door and given her orders any faster as I turned around and slipped into the cold water, thankful for the odd feeling to leave my body.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:36 pm

Still, you wanted her to feel it! Minx shush! DX

Michelle nodded and she went, gathering a long sleeved shirt, jeans, socks and boxers. SHe then walked back to the bathroom and walked inside, but she did it with her back toward him, seeing as her emotional protector was off. She then placed them on the side of the sink "Is there anything else you want me to get, Arawn?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:46 pm

*exits the kitchen taking a bite out of his sandwich and hears the two conversing* Uhh.... I think I've lost my appetite.
Sorry, got really caught up in extinction. I'll type up my reply to Wolfie really quick.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:03 pm

Sam: I leaned up on my elbows and frowned slightly. "No hugs or kisses sounds awful, but I guess I can deal with it. I'd join you, but we wouldn't be able to communicate very well since I can't talk in wolf form." I shrugged my shoulders and slipped out of the covers, adjusting the band of my boxers around my waist as I joined her at the tree. "Are we decorating or do you still want to move it around?" My hand shot down to the top of her head as I looked the healthy tree over, my fingers rubbing behind her ear because I was sure she'd like it. "It would be difficult to do anything in wolf form really, wouldn't it?"

Tomorrow is the full moon -_- Leaping for joy.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:01 pm

Jeremy said he'd sing to me on the phone. ^_^ <3 Bleck. *Finally pulls the blanket off his head.* Minx you are horrible, she probably felt it while I slept. -_-

Arawn McNamara |
I stuck my head out of the shower as I switched it off, I hadn't noticed it before.. but she was calling me Arawn. Not master. Something I told her to do in my dream and a frown took over my face, was my dream real? No it couldn't be, but I enjoyed the way my name rolled off her lips and I carefully stepped out. "Don't turn around." I ordered her as I wrapped a towel around my waist, grabbed my clothes and walked out of the bathroom. "You can come into the bedroom now." I called out as I slipped the towel off and threw it on my bed, sliding on a pair of silk black boxers and sitting down to stretch my legs out. "Do you know how to sleep yet?" I asked her curiously.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:06 pm

Saturday is the winter solstice. ^_^ Strangely I'm excited too. *Grins widely.* You both look like idiots. -_- *Growls.* Bashy's on edge.. it's the moon. XD *Knocks Keenan upside the head.* That reminds me. Go call your children. Now. It is nearing their bed time and it is bad enough they do not have a father. The least you could do is tell them goodnight. *Calls after him as he walks to the nearest house phone.* AND do not forget to reassure them that they ARE going to see you for Christmas.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:11 pm

aww She's innocent, she wouldnt do something like that.

Michelle nodded at his order, she sat in the bathroom, waiting for him to finish up in the bathroom, once he had said she can come in, she did and she sat on the end of the bed and she shook her head "No, I do not.." she said and bit her lip "I wish I did know how though..I wasnt made for sleeping so...I guess i need to be tought."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

*sneaks up behind Minx and wraps an arm around her waist, pulling her against him* And you would? *smirks and kisses behind her ear*

So, rp anyone?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:20 pm

i brb *Smirks* I dunno, maybe. *She leans back against Riley* Depends. *she laughs softly*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Who said I wasn't innocent?? >_< She could be a secret pervert without her knowing!! Just shushhh Arawn. *Rubs his head.*

Arawn McNamara |
"I could teach you. One day." I said as I pulled on a pair of black slacks and stood in front of her, tilting her head up slightly so I could meet her gaze. I was confused for a moment, wondering how I could tell whether her emotion protector was on or off, in the dream I told her to turn it off. What if it were off at this moment? Suddenly I got a strong urge to kiss her to find out.. even though it was a dumb idea. It was something I favored doing, leaning down a little, I paused when my lips were only a centimeter away from hers. Was this okay to do? Everything in me said yes and I couldn't help the heat that raised to my cheeks as my lips touched her's in a harmless but long kiss.

Isolt Lewellyn |
Sitting inside the car as it started I relaxed into the seating and couldn't help but take a glance over at Henry. I didn't pay attention if he said anything, because truthfully all I cared about was getting the food and coming back here to spend time with him. Maybe he didn't look forward to it, but I sure in the hell did. After that quick glance I looked back at the rode and followed my own advice to buckle up as I eased the car forward, unsure of the speed of it. "How fast can I go?" I asked him, my eyes switching from him to the driveway as I drove out into the road. Going at about 65. "I mean, can I go over 65? Or would you be more comfortable with me at 60 or less?" I asked cautiously, but with a hint of a smile on my lips. I wanted to go fast, a lot more faster. But if I had to, I could want to go fast tonight when we'd race.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:32 pm

OH MEH GAWD.. I THOUGHT MY POST WAS GONE D; I WAS GONNA START CRYING.
*Pats her back awkwardly.* Can you shut up already. It's there, so there's no need to even talk about it.. -_-
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:41 pm

Henry: Honestly, as soon as I was buckled up I didn't worry about anything else besides looking at her. Maybe I'm crossing a line or maybe I'm just feeling too wound up, but I didn't care. "Go as fast as you want, I don't mind. Just be sure to be careful in town, I doubt there are any kids running around but I would feel terrible if anything happened to anyone." I raised my arm and slipped my hand behind her headrest, deciding it was probably best there so I wouldn't be tempted to touch her. She might not like it anyway, being touched while doing something important. Or being touched at all, really. I wasn't sure with the enigma that is Isolt Lewellyn, but I hoped to figure her out. "I prefer high speeds, and this Pontiac can probably handle it." I had repaired it myself, it better be able to deal with some pressure. Could my driver deal with pressure though? What's the worst she could say to me about touching her anyway? I moved my hand away from her headrest and I placed my hand on her thigh, my fingers gliding up and down before I claimed a spot and curled my fingers around her thigh near her knee. I guess it was daring, but she did seem slightly interested in me and I was most definitely interested in her, so maybe a little daring is what I needed to convince her to like me a bit more. I locked my light blue eyes onto her face and waited for her to react, and depending upon the reaction I would decide what to do from there.

I hate losing posts, I know the feels
Feels?
I've spent too long on tumblr...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:54 pm

Isolt Lewellyn |
As fast as I want.. I mentally grinned and soon my concentration on driving faster was gone as his hand moved towards my head. At first I thought he was going to play with my hair, but instead he placed his hand behind my headrest. Letting it lay there, I was a bit relieved but at the same time irritated. I actually wished he would try something already, once again my eyes concentrated back on the yellow dashes on the road that separated the left from the right like and angle bisector that dashed through the middle of an angle. Mentally I shook the thoughts of simple math from my head, why I would I b- warm fingers touched my thigh and I stiffened a little before relaxing into the worth. Welcoming it for once instead of turning away from it, I felt his fingers gliding up and down and for some reason it was as if just the fabric of my jeans wasn't there and I could feel his fingers on my bare thigh. But I knew in reality that his fingers were outside of my jeans and not inside.. although that was a tantalizing and warming though. Get your mind out of the gutter. I told myself the phrase a lot of people said now an days when referring to dirty thoughts. As his fingers finally stayed in one placed, my foot pushed down slightly on the gas pedal to reach the limit of 80 mph. "So is there any specific turns I should make soon?" I ask, trying to direct any stray thoughts into a different direction.

And here I thought Isolt had the thoughts of a saint. She's actually very dirty minded. *Nods in agreement.* We've been around longer than you to know.. *Walks back after saying good night to his sons.* Yeahh.. my sister isn't a saint. Not by any means, do you know how many lives she's taken?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:00 pm

Michelle's eyes widen as his lips pressed against hers. Her face turning red.She didnt know how to react to this at all..but it was something her master wanted. So she closed her eyes and kissed her master back, being hesitant as she did so, seeing as she didnt want to ruin the mood.

Trust me Arawn, shes innocent.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:07 pm

Why does she have to be sooo innocent... although in a way.. it's cute.. and attractive.. .-. Ick. Get it together dude.

Arawn McNamara |
I walked into that one I guess, why did I kiss her? Just to see if she would react to it, and when I pulled away and saw the redness on her cheek. I could help but kiss her cheeks as well before pulling away and turning back around to go and retrieve a shirt. "We're going back to that mansion, this hotel is killing me and I need to get some real food in me." When I meant real food, I meant blood. I needed it at the moment along with some other things, I could probably just use Michelle for my needs. But 'using' her didn't seem very right at this moment, the word tasted like vomit in my mouth when used in the same sentence as Michelle. Switching my pants to grey skinny jeans and a black button up with a black, white, and blue stripped tie. I pulled on my shoes and looked to Michelle. "Get dressed warm please. And use your card to teleport us to the mansion." I asked her in a polite tone with a small half smile.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:08 pm

Henry: I must've gotten off lucky, because she didn't recoil away from me or even scold me for touching her, even if it was a bit more of an intimate touch than we've gotten to yet. "Not that I can think of... It's really just a straight shot into town and then a right at Verdun." I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at my hand, wondering what would happen if I tried something else. She had sped up before, so maybe that was a good sign? I bit my lower lip and looked back up to her face, allowing my fingers to roam up her thigh and squeezing a bit rougher once I found the end of her thigh and the beginning of her hip. "Or you could take the backroads and keep this speed up, which would be taking the second right up ahead." My lips raised into a smirk and I released her thigh from my grasp, sliding my palm against the fabric of her jeans. I needed to stop teasing myself with all of this, it wasn't right. I wasn't helping myself with the touching her problem, because eventually I'd want more than to feel up her thigh from the passenger side, if somebody could even feel another's thigh up. I haven't ever actually done anything like this. With everyone I've been with intimately it was just sorta like coaxing a timid animal into a cage. I was never this bold or even thought like this about somebody,  so whats my problem?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:09 pm

Michelle blinked and she nodded, getting her clothes and changing into something warm "Arawn...do you need me for your food? I mean..I dont mind it at all if you feed from me."

meh sorry xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:17 pm

Isolt Lewellyn |
A small gasp left my mouth as his hand squeezed my upper thigh roughly, it was a touch that I leaned more into. But when his hand disappeared, I felt disappointment rest inside my thoughts as I cast a glance at him. Lightly I nibbled on my bottom lip and took the second right that he was talking about. The back roads seemed like a good idea, no other cars might be out here and I could probably upper the speed limit a bit more than what I was doing right now. Even though I was focused on the road as the limit hit 90, my body was focused more on the action he was performing on my thigh. Just the simple rubbing seemed to make my body hum in affection like a cat purring when you rub it's back, my thigh rise a little with each rub. I knew it was good of me considering we were suppose to be just going there and coming back, but he started this first and I planned on continuing it, even though I couldn't really take my hands or eyes off the road.

Bed time! See you guys tomorrow.(:

Arawn McNamara |
I honestly thought she could probably read my mind and I looked at her as I zipped up my black leather jacket. My eyebrow raised a little and I walked towards her, "When we get to the house, I'll consider it... but for now I don't want to do something to you that I'll regret." I grabbed her hand lightly in one of mines and lead her out of the room, my backpack full of the nights clothing slung over my shoulder as I brought both of us down stairs and checked out at the desk. After I was done I looked at her, my hand still clutching her. "Alright so can you take us back now?"
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:21 pm

Michelle nodded and she pulled out her card, mumbling something. Soon enough, they teleported to the mansion. She looked up at Arawn, a blush still on her cheeks from earlier. She actually liked it when Arawn fed off her..it felt weird, but good at the same time

night night >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Henry: She was definitely liking this, I could tell. From the gasp that escaped her to the way her leg pressed against my hand with each movement, I knew she liked what I was doing to her. Did that mean she liked me in such a way? Or just the actions I partake in with her? Experimenting was the only way to figure out exactly, besides simply asking her, and that's what I'd do. My fingers moved to the inside of her thigh, though my thumb stroked the top reassuringly. I wasn't going to do anything over the top, but I wanted to see exactly what she could handle. I pressed my fingertips into the inside of her thigh, my eyes focussed on her lips, just to see if she would bite them in frustration or if any noises would escape her. "Up ahead, there's a left, you'll need to take it." It's a wonder how I could still speak, so lost in the actions I was doing, but I guess I was better under pressure than I personally thought. As long as she liked it though, I was up for it. I released her thigh entirely and raised my hand, slipping my fingers under her hair and to her neck. Hopefully she'd still be able to concentrate on the road, or I'd stop. The large, rough tips of my fingers massaged into her stiff neck in an effort to relieve the tense feeling and to bring an even better reaction than what touching her thigh did. 

This sounds as if I'm pushing the boundaries here...
Well, at least you're actually seeing her in rp. I'm practically left out in the cold with Leah since the Chloe incident... Before that even, but especially since then.
Stop being so whiny, you sound like Micah when he can't have candy.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:30 pm

Ugh, I shouldn't be awake this early DX *lifts a pale face from where it was burrowed in Red's fur* Join the club. Seriously, please join, I'll feel better if someone else feels as c*** as I do... *eyes tear up a little and she curls into Red again as her stomach cramps in pain* Whats...? Oh! *makes her a hot water bottle and puts it on her stomach before flopping down in front of the couch* It sucks I know, you'll feel better after you throw up though... Just warn me if you're going to do that.

Hayden : He quickly followed her inside, shutting the door behind him, his hands finding the soft skin at her hips as he pulled her too him. The warmth settling in around him as he pondered his options. There was no chance of him choosing to just go straight to bed, it wasn't that late and he was to hyped up after proposing to fall straight asleep anyway. Besides, when she lowered her voice and used that sexy, suggestive tone it was guarenteed to keep him awake for a while, not that he'd ever complain. Keeping a light grasp on her hip he settled the weight of his other hand against the small of her back, pulling her flush against him with a smirk. "Going to 'bed' does sound tempting." His fingers curled around her hip at the word bed, his own version of quote marks that didn't involve removing his hand from her, before smoothing them back over the warm skin there in a light caress. "But-" He ducked his head down to capture her lips in a brief kiss before drawing back and pressing a kiss to her temple with a regretful sigh. "I think I'll have to choose snuggling up and watching a movie. I kind of need to make up for the lack of romance in the actual proposal." Besides there was always later...

Toby: *asleep*

Tonks: She sighed and pulled away from him completely, moving to lean back against the seat that she'd sprang up from earlier. "I don't know, I'm... I'm just really messed up at the minute and I hate it." She sort of felt better from getting everything out in the open, but at the same time she felt more confused then ever. He was saying that he wasn't going to willingly leave her, but did that make it ok to need him? Could she risk it, could she risk losing another person. She hated herself for being scared, fear wasn't a feeling that she normally let herself entertain. She'd just go at everything full pelt without much care of how it'd effect her. But when it came to the possibility of losing him, she couldn't get past that fear.

Erin: Steam rose from the mug of black coffee that she had cradled in her hands, warming up her icy fingers and coaxing her eyes to remain open. It was midday and it had only been the promise of caffine that had persuaded her to leave her room at all. Now she stood out on the porch, her hip cocked to brace against the wooden frame as she braved the cold in favour of observing the world around her. She liked it outside in the winter because any sane person was warm indoors, leaving her in peace. She was free to watch the trees rustle in the wind, the calm motions drawing her into a quiet trance.

Cassidy: She grinned at the over confident look at his face and stopped bouncing the ball, tucking it securely under arm as she dropped to a knee to whisper something to Red and give the wolf a little shove in Max's direction. Raising back up, she slowly shook her head, tutting at him in mock disapproval. "Being over confident will be your downfall, just you watch!" Beginning to bounce the ball again, she started dribbling it towards the hoop, keeping her body between Max and the ball. As soon as she started moving Red ran to Max, aiming to distract him and get under his feet so that he couldn't chase after her. She knew her disadvantage would be whilst she was dribbling, Max was faster and bigger than her so it would be easier for him to get the ball out of her hands. But she'd been practising her shooting and she was a lot better now. She'd advanced from simply standing and shooting to doing lay-ups, and half the time she was able to get it in. So in theory, if she could just keep the ball in her possesion as much as possible then she'd be able to win. It was funny, a second ago she didn't mind if she lost, but now she was determined to beat him.
(I'll let you decide who wins and by how much etc...)

Adam: He nodded, but couldn't bring himself to say anything, so he kept his back to her as his fingers skimmed the shelves. He was intrigued by what she was saying, and he wanted to ask her for more information about her species, he hardly ever passed up an opportunity to learn something. Besides it was often that the more he knew, the less scared he'd have to be. It would no longer be a fear of the unknown. But a part of him was terrified of knowing. He already knew that she was supposed to prey on humans, and it made him hesitate to find out more just incase it got worse. His internal debate left them falling into a tense silence, neither one building up the courage to break it and just say something. He was scared of the answers he would get, and she was probably just too shy to say anything more after him pretty much rejecting the information she'd tried to give him. Too shy...
"There's nothing logical about shy people, it's just a pain to be around them." Adam flinched as if he'd been physically struck, and his mom's new boyfriend uttered a curse and was about step in when the slouched figure straightened up a little, her eyes softening as she shook her head gently. It wasn't pity in her gaze though, rather just, an understanding. "There's probably logical reasons behind why they're shy but, I don't see the point in being too shy. It stops you from learning so much, and you hate yourself for it. It's such a self-destructive trait... I won't like being around you because I'll feel guilty about not understanding. So I can't imagine how you must feel," His brow furrowed in confusion as the girl slid her disceptively lazy gaze towards his mom. "it's your doing after all." Her dad did step in then.
Did Genisis hate herself for being shy, the same way he did? Erin had been right, it is a self-destructive trait, and he did feel guilty because whilst he understood his own shyness, he didn't understand hers. He didn't know who or what had caused her to be shy, and he had no chance of being able to figure it out like Erin had. He had no chance of helping her the way Erin had helped him, so he'd just have to help as much as he could. Turning his back on the books, he faced her directly for the first time and gave her a timid smile. His hands started shaking slightly but he slid them into his pockets and ignored them. "What do you mean by being stuck with someone chosen by fate?" He couldn't help her confront her shyness, but he'd try to help her feel a little less shy whilst he could.
(Sorry, felt like trying some different things out)
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:14 pm

:/ what's wrong with Cassidy?
and can i see Joshua soon?
and can you get on at a time when wolfgirl is actually on. -_-
and i suppose i should see Brady soon too. ^_^
so needy. -_- sheesh. Charlie and Trent are okay.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:04 pm

Good morning! Why're you so cherry? -_- Necause I actually slept pretty well last night! Whatever -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:32 pm

I think I was awake earlier than anyone else today, because TJ was still asleep and no one was downstairs except for me. I had the music the only song I sing in playing quietly as I used the dining room - which was pretty big once I moved all the tables and chairs to the back of the room - as a dancefloor, kinda. The dining room chair acted as the chair I was gonna use in the dance, though I had to use it sideways because the backs were too high! So yeah, I was singing and dancing in the dining room at stupid-o-clock in the morning. It probably loomed really weird but I just... I wanted a boost of confidence, but more importantly I wanted to impress KJ so that when she's old enough to date, she'll at least keep me in mind. I felt like she'd be able to get all the jocks when she was older, so this performance was really the only thing I could do to compete with all those guys. I couldn't afford to mess up, this song and dance number had to be perfect!

Perhaps I had taken things too far by comparing Kodi to my mother, but running away without so much as a note saying when or if he'd be coming back was exactly what mom did, and it left me feeling unloved and I... I almost broke down this time, something I'd promise myself I'd never do for Hope's sake and I was just mad that he did that, but still, comparing him to my mom was low. Mom had no real reason for leaving us, she just did, yet Kodi was helping out the only form of family he had... Oh gosh, what had I done? I was such an idiot! Realising how stupid I'd been to yell at Kodi like I did, I started crying more as I sat in the corner of my room. Snowball started whimpering and walked over to comfort me, so I hugged my dog and buried my face into her fur. Sure she was a dumb dog, but she knew that me crying was a rare thing, so she understood how badly I needed a hug right now.

"I know, I know." Galian sighed as they reached the kitchen items, including the bottles. "I just miss playing with him, is all. He's growing up too fast for me, Darkess. I still wanna play with my little boy but he's wanting to do other things and someday he'll be too busy to play with me because he'll be making kissy faces with some girl... I just miss my baby, which is why I'm glad that we're having another baby." Crouching down in front of Darkess, the demon pressed a kiss to his wife's bump, which would one day become a tiny him and Darkess that he could hold in his arms. Galian really wouldn't wait until the baby was born, he was so looking forward to starting playtime all over again.

Hope squinted as Kodi tapped her nose, then blinked a coue times before the grin spread across her face. "Yay! Princess Hope and Prince Kodi are gonna fix things with Princess Kiara! Then Princess Kiara and Prince Kodi can get married and live happily ever after!" All the Princesses got married in her story book and they looked really really appy, so maybe Kiara and Kodi would get married and they'd be really really happy too! A happily ever after was exactly what this family needed right now; they'd had a good beginning, a bad middle and now they needed a happy ending.

I had to admit, I was rather reuctant to hand over Arthur, because I wanted to hold my son for much longer than roughly 15 minutes, especially since I had only really just met him and wanted to act like the father I was meant to be, but then I reasoned with myself that Ryan probably had a better idea of what was wrong - she had known the child for longer, afterall - and also a better idea of how to fix it, so after a kiss to Arthur head, I gave the baby to his mother, turning my attention towards Bentley's question. "Yes, Hope also sleeps in my room so you'll be in good company." I answered the little boy as I sat on the bed beside him. "You must go to sleep, though - no late night chatting - otherwise we'll have to alter the sleeping arrangements." Perhaps that was too harsh for the boy who wasn't even mine. Perhaps I should lighten things slightly. "On the plus side, you get to sleep in a grown-up bed instead of a crib, and there's plenty of room in the bed for Blue and all your other toys." Hopefully that would persuade the boy to swap with me, so that he wasn't woken up by Arthur's crying, and I could snuggle with his mother as much as I pleased.

Christmas! This year christmas was gonna be so much awesomer than last year, since I wasn't alone in this big house. This year I had Dayna, Kara-Jayne, Rascal and I might even invite over Xavier and his girlfriend! To say I was excited was an understatement, and I didn't get excited over much, just the wedding, Dayna's pregnancy and now christmas. I had already put up most of the decorations but I had saved the tree decorations for when KJ and Dayna woke up, which was going to be any minute. Heading upstairs to mine and Dayna's room, I walked in and sat on the edge of the bed next to my wife. Her stomach was getting pretty big for only being 4 months pregnant - oh gosh, 4 months already? -  but I didn't mind if we had a big baby, as long as he or she was healthy. Leaning down, I pressed a kiss to Dayna's lips to wake her up, then shook her gently. "Dayna, wakey wakey, we have a christmas tree to decorate with KJ."

My wings might hate the snow - I only just realised that recently - but I loved it! Why? Because there were so many opportunities to get breath-taking pictures when everything was covered in snow. I was taking advantage of that right now, having left Nathalie to sleep alone so that I could capture the snow at dawn. I even got to taking a picture of snow falling down from a tree which was awesome, and I clicked the special button that took several pictures in just a few seconds to capture the snow as it fell! I probably had over 30 pictures already but I was just so excited by all of this! Besides, it'd be great to show people in the future if I ever caught a break from being an angel and was able to pursue my dream career of being a famous photographer! Woo for future-planning! Now if only angel duties would stop getting in the way of my future.

"Indeed we shall, but first we should both go and put some warmer clothes on, so I will meet you back here in about 10 minutes." The coffee had given me enough energy to make the trip to my apartment now and I headed up the many flights of stairs. Once in my room I pulled a jumper on over my shirt and also put on some thermal socks, some snow boots that were perfect for the weather outside, and a coat. By the time I had located the snow boots and put everything on, Daniel was already waiting for me downstairs and I headed to the front door, opening it for him like the gentleman I was. "Shall we, Daniel?" I asked with a grin, rather excited to make a snowman with my new... Perhaps crush? However I did not think that Daniel was ready to move on, nor did I really believe he would be, so I would not mind simply being friends with him.

Yes! She liked the brownies! I was gonna have to get the recipe off of Tifa and learn how the heck she made them. For a moment I thought Sierra wasn't gonna give me any thanks and I frowned at that, but within seconds the smile was back as she thanked me. "You're welcome, Sierra, but if you ever want the brownies again, make sure you tell us when it's sunny outside. I am never going animal hunting outside in near-darkness ever again!" I had felt so vulnerable to the night predators, especially with my bad arm, that it kinda freaked me out, and the fact that it had been hard to see towards the end made things even worse, but it was all worth it in the end to see my vampire girlfriend smiling. Leaning down, I pressed several little kisses to her cheek in place of the one big kiss on the lips that I wanted but couldn't give her, then gestured to the brownies again. "Help yourself, no one else in this house is gonna eat brownies with blood in them so they're all yours." One more kiss, this time to her neck, and I returned to my bowl of pasta, finishing it off and washing it in the sink before eating more of the normal brownies; Yeah, I was really hungry. "So, I heard you got a job." I swallowed my mouthful, remembering my manners. "Did you go today? What did you think? Was it any fun? Where are you working, anyway?" So many questions, so little time before bed. I might just stay awake in bed with Sierra all night, though, catching up on the latest news and also catching up on all the hugs and kisses that I missed.

I both loved and hated Kyle's PJs, loved because it completely ruined his manliness - apart from the manly beard he had, which was scratchy but sooo hot! - but hated it because he was wearing a cat! A cat! Dogs ruled and cats drooled, Kyle knew that so why did he buy pink cat PJs... even so, the lack of manliness totally outweighed the fact that they were cat pyjamas! Kyle looked so cute and girly! I giggled and sat up, pressing a kiss to my boyfriend's cheek. "Loving the pyjamas, Kylie Kyle. Very masculine. " I laughed even more before getting up and stretching my limbs, preparing to go downstairs in my pretty normal flannel stars pyjamas, although Kyle should probably put on something else... "Are you gonna change before we go downstairs or not?" I don't think I would've been able to act seductive if he was wearing girly PJs, I'd be laughing too much! But also, maybe I could turn this into an oppurtunity, I mean, part of doing adulty things was, like, undressing each other, right? ... No nononono! I couldn't say that! I could already feel myself blushing at my own thoughts and decided to tweak what I was original gonna say, leaning in close to my future fiance - even that sounded awsome! Just as awesome as 'Future husband'! "If you're too sleepy, I can take off your t-shirt for you. Think of it as returning the favour for when you took my dress off after Dayna's wedding." The wink! Don't forget the wink! I winked flirtatiously at Kyle, although with the blushing and the fact that I reeeeaaaally wanted to start giggling, I doubted it'd work.

"Right." I answered with a smile, unbuckling my belt before removing my wet jeans. I took the belt out of the jeans before throwing everything but the belt into the laundry basket. "Besides, I think she likes you already just because you're dating me." Wait, bad wording! "Well, not just because, 'cause there's a lot of things to like about you, Dilynn, I just mean like... Like as she found out that I had a gilfriend she was like, 'Someone's dating my baby, I like her already!' Trying to mimic my mom's voice did not work with such a deep manly voice, but oh well, hopefully the comedy would cheer Dilynn up - everyone always found it funny when I acted weirdc it seemed. Anyway, once my little speech was over I headed to the drawers and pulled out a long-sleeved flannel and a clean pair of jeans, then I headed to the closet and pulled out a fleece-lined jacket, perfect for the winter weather. I pulled my clothes on, trying not to glance over at Dilynn while she was dressing because it wasn't gentlemanly to watch a woman dress and invade her privacy... And I was afraid I might stare at her body, which would be a real bad thing to do.

He made hospitalising someone sound like a good thing, and that annoyed me a little, but I decided to try and let it slide, since the last thing I wanted right now was to go insane and hospitalise Trent too. He was right, though, I wasn't the kind of girl who'd cry when people were mean, I was one of those girls who'd beat them up and throw a table in there direction. Maybe I really needed to go back to therapy again, or maybe I really needed to be around Trent again, since he was the only one who had ever really been able to calm me. Heaving a sigh, I forced my head to rest on Trent's shoulder, managing to do so albeit hesitantly, and breathed in his scent slowly. "Maybe starting over again would be best." I mumbled into his shirt. If I could get my life back to something similar to what it used to be... I mean, sure, my life wasn't great back then, but at least I was more stable and was actually capable of being happy.

Was he awake already or did I wake him up? If I woke him up, woopsies, although I doubted a guy could shudder like that when he was half asleep... He did sound tired, though, and I mentally kicked myself for being tired every day since last Sunday. Ok, today I was gonna make it up to him, I didn't know how but I was gonna make it happen! "Good morning sleepy head." I smiled, leaning over him just so that I could kiss his cheek and sing, "8 more sleeps to go, 8 more sleeps 'til Santa, 8 more sleeps don't know therestofthesong 'cause it's reallyreally long and I'll prob'lygetit wrong, 8 more sleep 'til Santa!" I had to take a moment to get my breath back, then laughed at my epic fail rendition of the song, lying on my back again and tracing Tyler's spine with my fingertips again. "And it's 9 more sleeps 'til your birthday, too, but no one really cares about that." That was a joke, by the way, I am not and will never be so mean as to not care about my husband's birthday. "So, what've you got me for your birthday?" I hated surprises, I just wanted to know what I was gonna get! Besides, if Tyler got me something really nice, I still had time to exchange his presents for nicer ones!

I had to admit, I was already rather fond of the two. They had such a strong, loving connection, something that I believed many families neglected nowadays what with technology taking over and people being fussed about work and money. To me, this was a rare and beautiful sight that I was glad to witness. As the father and daughter - Klain and Adeline - approached me, I grinned, flashing fake fangs as I did so. "My name's Thorn. It's a pleasure to meet you, Klain and Adeline." I greeted them as I rose to my feet? Extending a hand to Klain first and then Addie. "I wouldn't say I helped much, though, your daughter is an expert hider. Not many people would suspect a child to be behind a sitting person's legs; it was a very clever hiding spot."

Oh c***! I walked right into that one! And now Blake was going to make a mean comment on my epic fail of a job idea! Squeezing Alix a little as leaned into me, I bit my lip as I tried to think of what to say. "Uhhh... Well... I'm not very smart, so I'll never get a really good job that pays a lot, so I'm really just looking for a a job that pays well enough to provide for my family and then a little extra cash that I can save up and use on special things." I could feel my palms getting sweaty from the nerves and wiped the hand that wasn't wrapped around Alix onto my jeans as casually as I could. "Preferably I'd like to work in a games store or music store so that I can at least enjoy my job a little and so that I put my knowledge of games and music into good use, and I actually think the games store is hiring, so I might try and get the job there." Well, they always said that honestly was the best policy, but I felt like being honest this time was just gonna cause a lot of insults. At least I expected it and, therefore, was an incy wincy bit mentally prepared.

Thankfully ear-scratching didn't affect me as much so I was able to focus on the task at hand this time. "I think it'll be find here so we'll just decorate it. And yeah, decorating as a wolf will be hard but I'm going to try anyway!" I was determined I could do this. Rummaging through our small box of decorations that I had only bought last week, I pulled out the gold tinsel with my teeth and tried putting it on the lower parts of the tree, getting hit in the face with a couple branches but it didn't really bother me. "You can do the star at the end." I told Sam, since he as currently tall enough to reach the top of the tree.

The way he pressed me up against himself and stroked the skin at my hips... For a moment I was mentally preparing myself to be dragged to the bedroom but instead of a passionate kiss, I got a quick one. And a kiss to my temple as well. I listened to Hayden's words, pouting slightly as he mentioned romance. That was the reason? A lack of romance? "Hayden, you know I don't care about romance." Still, I guess it was better than nothing, right. Heaving a sigh, I returnedthe kiss to the lips, then walked into the living room, jumping over the back of the sofa and landing on it, sitting sideways. "Fine but you're getting the popcorn and choosing the movie!" My voice was raised slightly so that it could travel into the hallway. "No sappy c*** otherwise I'll die of boredom!" Unlacing my boots, I pulled them off and threw them out of the way, doing the same with my socks and exposing pretty much the entirety of my smooth, long-ish legs as I got comfortable on the couch.

As much as I wanted my fingers to roam all over Sammi's naked body right now, I decided to control myself, kinda feeling bad about last night. Trust me, I would never regret sleeping with Sammi - ever - but last night she had been up late trying to do homework, and then I made her stay up even later to fade... Maybe fading last night was bad timing; she must be exhausted now. Heaving a sigh, I pressed a very light kiss to Sammi's head, then slipped out and crept into the bathroom, planning to take a shower, then make my girl some breakfast in bed as an apology for keeping her up so late.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:08 am

mornin
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down