House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
rae
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
Scampi
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:47 am

Hasta la pasta, Sam Callahan >:3

I smiled softly as Dayna spoke to Robyn. Hehe, she was just as good a mum as I was, even if she was less experienced. Anywho, I headed up to order the food. I almost ordered us both a caramel slice but I was supposed to be watchig my weight, so I got us both sandwiches and two cups of tea. Sandwih and tea, weird. Oh well! I almost got it for free, but I wasn't really used to the who 'Celebrities get freebies' thing so I payed anyway, then carried everything back to the table. "So, what's been going on in your life?" I asked Dayna as I bit into my sandwich, knowing that I hadn't really seen her much since her wedding. I didn't ask to have Robyn back because Dayna looked as if she was having fun with my little princess.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:51 am

Hi Britt!

Come on, Lukey boy! Do it for Devon!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:54 am

Woo! Luke did it! Bye Sam! He couldn't sing anyway!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:02 am

Dayna: I looked up to Bex, taking a sip of my tea and placing the mug back down gently. "Not much really, Matt had been away for October so it went really slow, but things are nice now." I smiled, playing with Robyn as I spoke. "Hopdfully things will be a bit more exciting in... Say seven months." I said with a smile as I took a bite of my sandwich. "So what's been happening in your life? Any gossip?" I asked with a smkrk.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:05 am

*glares at computer and restores it for the 3rd time today*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:11 am

Seven months? June... I actually didn't know what was happening in June. Maybe Matt's birthday. "No, not much has been happening, uhhh... Well, I had a bit of post-natal depression, but I'm getting over it slowly but surely; nothing one of Tyler's songs can't fix, y'know? I'll force him to play it for you at some point, it's really romantic." I needed to really shut up now, so I took another bite of my sandwich. "So..." I swallowed my mouthful and chased it down with some tea, mentally cursing as I burnt my tea. "What's happening in seven months? Matt's birthday? Family holiday? Maybe a family and extended family holiday for Stevensons and Scotts?" Haha! I wish! I wasn't much of a holiday girl, anyway, especially in, like, sunny places where there was nothing to do but lounge about all day. I'd rather go on an adventurous holiday!

Yeah, I've had that issue a lot with my account. It kept saying that things wasn't responding -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:13 am

everything just isnt loading and shiz so its making me mad
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:19 am

Mhmm, I had that issue, and I think it was after a Norton issue too... O.o I'm guessing it's not safe to rp, then?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:27 am

no because there is an ad on top that always attempts to attack me. So I need it :/ rbut this stupid code wont work! ):<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:34 am

Aaaand Scampi's having a bkt of a breakdown over her tablet *rolls eyes*

Dayna: I continued to eat my sanwich as I listened to her. "Yeah, you'll definitely have to get him to play it to me!" I laughed a little and took another drink from my tea. "I think it's seven months... The wedding was about two months ago, so yeah, seven months." I wondered if Bex could put two and two - or rather seven and two - together and realise what I was talking about.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:44 am

That sucks, Britt :/ And what happened to Scampi's tablet? Sad

Wait a sec. Seven months, two months, that made nine months. Oh gosh. And the wedding night! Oh gosh! "OH MY GOSH YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" I blurted out to the entire café without thinking, and then the talking and cameras began taking pictures. Woops, news for the magazines. Oh well! I got up from my seat and hugged my best friend to death, trying not to squish Robyn in the process. "Oh my gosh congratulations! You and Matt are gonna be parents again! If you guys need any help let me know, I know a lot about children. Oh my gosh this is so exciting!!!" I had to stop saying 'Oh my gosh'! I giggled a little then sat down in my seat again, taking Robyn with me as a means of stopping myself going crazy. "When did you find out? Was it planned? Was it on the night of the actual wedding or another time during your honeymoon?" So many questions! I was just so happy for Dayna!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:55 am

i fixed everything but now it just wont open ):< dang you!!!!

whats wrong scampi? D:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:10 am

*Crosses her arms over her chest and glares at Clara.* *Glares at Genesis and then looks away.* Animal murderer. We all know Genesis didn't mean it Clara. ^_^" Just calm down.. *laughs uneasily.* No! She did mean it.. I saw her. She purposely killed that poor dhole! *Glares at Genesis.* *Mutters under her breath.* It was a fox. I KNOW what a fox looks like and I KNOW the difference between a dhole and fox. That animal you murdered was a dhole. *She stated with a period to her words and stalked off outside.*

Hey! ^_^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 am

Hey! Wow, crazy vegetarian animal lover... *Shrugs.* Don't worry, Genesis. If you were killing it to eat it, then you shouldn't let crazy people phase you. We're vampire - or vampire-like - people; we live to surive and if that means drinking from an animal, then so be it. *Smiles and wraps his arms around Alix.* Why hello there Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:34 am

Nymphs are crazy. *She says in response to Jeremy as she walks back to the Library.* Hello there Mister Wilson... that cake you baked? It deserves in A+. *She winks and kisses him softly.* Abby enjoyed her birthday right?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:39 am

Thanks for the cake compliment Smile And I dunno, it's hard to tell whether Abby had fun or not, but she didn't wreck the place, which is a good sign Smile *Kisses Alix back and then watches Genesis walk of with a frown.* Well she's not very sociable :/

I don't have time to rp, but do you want to reply to my posteh for Jeremeh?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:50 am

Sure! ^_^

..She's sociable... to some people I guess. All I know is that she's related to Josh and Klain and that's it. *Shrugs and looks at him after looking from where Genesis was just at.* She just needs friends. *Smiles a little.* I take that as a sign that she sort of liked it.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:01 am

Sorry, just got distracted by Teens React To Doctor Who X3 OHHH MYYYY GOSSSHHH! X3 Mhmm. Yeah, that's probably a sign, at least, I hope it is. So did you eat the whole cake to yourself? I'd be suprised if you don't 'cause, you know, tiny people have tiny appetites Razz

"Uhhh..." I reached out and grabbed Alix's clothes, frowning at the dampness I felt. "Not really, but they'll soon warm by the fire, and my t-shirt covers your butt so people'll just think you're wearing your pjs and wont be outraged by a half-dressed girl." Plus, I kinda liked the fact that Alix was wearing my t-shirt. She couldn't keep it - it was an awesome gift from Abby  - but she could deffinately wear it a couple times if she wanted to! Carefully pushing Alix off, I rose to my feet and gathered up Alix's clothes, picking my girlfriend up bridal style. Perhaps it was dangerous to jump out of the window, but hey, neither of us died thanks to my awesome landing. Within seconds we were back at the mansion, my extra speed proving useful since we weren't really wet, and I set Alix down as we walked inside and into the living room. Lickily the fireplace was already burning, and I laid out Alix's clothes to dry before turning my attention to her with a smile. "Want some hot chocolate? A blanket? Maybe lots of kisses and cuddles?" I asked with a slight smirk, already guessing which one Alix would like the most.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:12 am

ohiifbdkjbhhdfjv bored
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:15 am

Sneaking in to the mansion was hard, but easier than I had imagined, at least. I had to keep a constant eye out for people I knew, because I didn't want to be spotted before I got to Rose's room. I ranged my senses out as best as I could, but that only helped a little. Dad was in the forest, mom was in her room, Rose was in her room and Trent and Zack were somewhere in the mansion but I couldn't pinpoint where. Hopefully with my hood up to cover my hair, they wouldn't spot me, but who was I kidding? Their senses were just as good as mine. Sneaking past the kitchen and living room, I headed upstairs to the top floor as fast and quietly as I could and dumped my stuff in there, not even bothering to unpack since I was only here for a couple of days. I took a moment in the bathroom to make sure all my firey red hair was hidden and that there was no blood left on my mouth from when I had just bitten someone about 10 minutes ago, then made my way to Rose's room. I hated being back already. I hated walking down the stairs and hearing people being happy, because I hadn't had happiness here in years except for... Damn it, where was alcohol when you needed it? Another reason why I hated being back, because I was so much closer to all the reasons I ran away in the first place, painfully closer. I wasn't staying, I couldn't let myself fall for the happily ever afters that wouldn't ever happen, the better life I lost hope in. I stopped. Turning left, I pressed my head against the wall, slammed my eyes shut and forced the memories out of my head. Now wasn't the time to think about the past, the past should just be forgotten. Once the memories were gone, I took a deep breath and continued to Rose's room, listening to make sure Zack wasn't in there before walking right in, not wanting to wait outside any longer in case someone I knew walked down the hall and spotted me.

Instead of complaining, entertain yourself ^^^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:20 am

think i should post rose???
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:57 am

I actually ate a lot of it... but my stomach got full so I went and shared it with Klain's little girl... surprisingly she's a cake lover. ^_^ Which was really cute. *Smiles.*

Alix Taken |
Trying to right this post.. but I'm to distracted. D; I suck. Sad
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:09 pm

No britt, I want you to stare at the post while Abby talks to the walls -_- Awww, cute :3 I bet her face was just covered in cake all around her mouth Razz *Chuckles and kisses Alix's cheek.* Oh hey, can we freak Jonathan out? The other day he was saying that you were innocent so I kinda want to make it seem like we're gonna fade in the room you guys share, just to make him quickly rush out and be like 'Why me?!' and... Yeah... Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Well said, wolfy. Well said.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down