House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:42 pm

Yup, Jeremy stormed off like a moody 5 year old XD Anyway, I'm gonna go back to sleep in a min but if Evay could reply:

I could hear Alix calling for me, but I didn't respond because she wouldn't be able to hear as well  as I was able to. It wasn't long until she was close enough to hear so I peeked my head out of the window space and called out to her. "Up here, Alix." I said, quickly adding, "In the treehouse." As the rain was really heavy now and I didn't want to keep my head stick out. Putting my head back in, I sat down and waited for Alix to come up, running a hand through my now flat, soaking wet hair. I just hoped she didn't ask how my day was, because I really didn't want to talk about it, otherwise I'd probably get worked up again.

Oh, and TJ's gonna be such a ladies man. Cody's trying to set him up with Rose in OOC but now there might be Genesis coming into the picture XD If Rose really does break up with Zack and fall for TJ, looooove triangle! XD

And I know Girls Generation won at the YTMAs, how could I not know when I practically breathe Girls Generation nowadays? XD

And I'm up because I had a nightmare DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:47 pm

Ah.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:47 pm

xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:49 pm

Yup, now I should really go back to sleep. It's almost 2am :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:50 pm

Mm.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Ok, I'm gonna do it, I think I'll be fine now. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:58 pm

Please don't read. I just have no other place to write this.:
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:46 pm

Jack Frost: I wanted to jump around, I was so happy! I smiled and nodded, "Good idea." I said, first though... I pulled my hoodie off amd hamded it to her. "Doesn't affect me, the cold that is." I told her, adding a small shrug for affect. I followed her inside, gripping my staff tightly. She was treating me like a normal person! "I'm Jack, by the way." I added with a soft smile, that sounded like the right thing to say, righy?

Daniel: "Thankyou," I said to him, adding plasters to the larger cuts. I turned away from her to face him after taking some of the cold, auburn leaves from her mattered brown locks. "I found her at the edge of the forest. She looked like she had been crying, and I tnink it wore her out and she fell asleep." I told her. I heard slight movements. "If you could keep an eye on her for ten minutes while I sort this out that would be great." I took the now-dirty water in the bowl along with the first aid kit and went to put them away.

Candi: I stirred slightly in my sleep, I seemed to be replaying the crash in my head. "Marco..." I murmured in my sleep, turning slightly. "I'm sorry... Marco!" I was awake agaon, back in the real world. I refused to cry! I then realised I was inside... I looked up. "R-ross?" I asked shakily.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:06 pm

Connie Elias |
I grabbed the sweater with a slight greed, who could blame me? I was freezing my ass off. Pulling the hoodie over my head snuggly. I turned around and started walking towards the mansion. Walking inside, I cast a sideways look at him and grinned as he said his name was Jack. It reminded me of my childhood crush, Jack Frost. Most of my friends enjoyed Peter Pan, but I was a Jack type of girl. "Jack? Like Jack Frost? That's a good name." I walked slowly toward the only room I knew of to have a fireplace. Sitting down in front of it since it was already lit, I basked in the heat that it gave me.

Alix Taken |
Cautiously, I headed up the tree house and popped my head threw before seeing Jeremy and bringing my whole body threw. Bringing my hand threw my wet hair to slick it back and away from my face and eyes, I looked to Jeremy with a worried expression. Automatically I sat next to him and place my arms around him while place my face into his shoulder, "Bad day huh?" I didn't even need to ask, but I did need to say it. Closing my eyes and inhaling his scent I said and said something else to try and distract him. "I think I feel the on coming signs of schizophrenia coming on." It was a small joke, but I had seen talking animals on my nature retreat. And I wasn't a nature sorceress like my mother who could shift and talk to the beast, I was more like my warlock father. He was able to interpret the weather and shift the clouds and summon things from the clouds, and I got electricity to control and shape.. which was cool. I think?

Are you kidding? *She made herself comfortable in his lap and leaned against him, staring at the phone.* Of course I want to see.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:27 pm

Ross: "Yeah, sure..." I couldn't utter anymore, I felt like collapsing onto the couch and trying to comfort her, but I shouldn't be so inclined right after we broke up. After she had left, telling me she thought it would be better if she wasn a distraction pretty much. I brought both my hands up into my hair and tangled my fingers into the long strands, breathing out a shaky sigh. What was I supposed to do? Her movement brought a frown to my face and a pain settled into my gut as she called out for her brother. I shoved my hands into my pockets and stepped closer just as she looked up, calling my name now instead. "Your alright Candi, it's ok." But what else could I say? Her brother wasn't okay, and she had to know that. Hopefully she didn't decide to break down, because I couldn't handle that. 

Okay, Okay *chuckles and pulls his phone from his pocket, unlocking it before handing it to her* I took a bunch for Mel, and I'm sure whenever he comes back he'd be happy to do a road for you. It's pretty adorable. *wraps his arms around her and presses a kiss to her shoulder* Good seeing you again, by the way.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:32 pm

*Holds the device in her hands and flips through the pictures, feeling a unfamiliar flush of warmth spread through her as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her shoulder. A smile spread across her face as she stared at a image of Micah in his little costume.. wishing she could've been there for halloween. Giving the phone to him, she sighed.* It is nice to see you again to. I believe I am suppose to be here more often now.. considering all the horrible events of the past weeks are over.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Great! *smiles and shoves the phone back into his pocket before turning her in his lap, resting his hands on her hips* So you'll be able to be around here when Micah gets back then? I mean, Logan agreed to bring him here this time so I don't have to go anywhere to get him, and I'm sure he'll be excited to see you. He's been wondering where you were...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:24 pm

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Tumblr_mvza52iy5Q1rezxp0o1_500The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Tumblr_mvza52iy5Q1rezxp0o4_500The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Tumblr_mvza52iy5Q1rezxp0o3_1280The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Tumblr_mvza52iy5Q1rezxp0o2_1280
I think I'm having too much fun with this papercraft stuff.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:08 pm

Paper craft aha my brothers like those.(:

*After turning her in his lap so she could face him, she rested her hands on his biceps and grinned.* Micah won't wonder anymore when he see's me, he'll probably start talking in a mixture of English and baby talk. *A smile reappeared on her lips as she leaned down and pressed a lingering kiss to his lips.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Yes... Doing paper crafts or hand sewing stuff helps me keep calm when I'm feeling down.
Anyways, now I have to think up something for Tanya to do. And after that I'm going to sleep. I need it.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Speaking of sleep.. I have work tomorrow and need to take my meds. Good luck figuring out what to do for Tanya, Phoenix!

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=456
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40