House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
-Wolf-Girl-
midget
Shadowhunter
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:15 pm

XDDD

I wanna rp tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:31 pm

I can try to do that, I believe. Perhaps I should try that move for deeper thought next time...
*slips both hands down to her hips and nods* Mhm, he's been asleep for about half an hour, though I'm surprised he's even asleep sice I web a little crazy at Baby'sRUs for his birthday. *presses a final kiss to her lips before taking her hand* C'mon, he's a chatterbox when he does wakes up so don't be surprised want point if you hear him holding a full conversation. *heads towards the steps, tangling his fingers with hers*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:39 pm

Its difficult to spike up my hair... considering i have a lot of it. Anywhooo... who do you wanna rp with Britt? ;b

*Grins and keeps her fingers locked in his as they went to his room.* So, Logan just let you have Micah? Without any hassle or anything Henry? *She asked curiously, trying to keep the curiosity out of her voice.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:44 pm

Anyone :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:52 pm

Well, I called him to ask him if I could have Micah for the weekend and he seemed rather stressed. He asked if I could watch him the rest of the month and I agreed, of course. I didn expect to get that much out of him, but I think maybe with some convincing I could have Micah back permanently. *smiles back at her and heads up the steps*

I'll type something up then, hold on
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:03 pm

Seems like he is doubling over under the pressure of taking care of a child on his own. *Matches his steps as they go up and up and closer to Micah. Her blood boiling with anticipation.* This is exciting, has he grown much? Besides for his new growth in vocabulary?

Hmmm we can rp Britt? ;P
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:13 pm

..i dont mind o.o xD

wanna rp with me too linzz?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:27 pm

Henry: My days with Micah really were numbered now, only a few more to go until he has to go back to his father and away from me. Leaving me without my only comfort and entirely alone again. Pushing me back down into my addiction and my depression. Though, I have him now and that's all that matters. With his smaller body laid atop my chest, I felt homey. I felt like things were supposed to be just like that. I tucked a bit of his brown hair behind his ear and pushed myself up against the pillows, holding him against me. I hadn't allowed him to sleep anywhere else than in bed beside me, where I knew he couldn't be stolen during the night from my clutches. I was desperate. Desperate for him and it seemed petty. Needing a child so much. My brother would laugh now if he saw me. He fidgeted and I held my breath, afraid that I had woken him but it seemed as if I hadn't. Sliding off the bed carefully, I held him close to me and walked to the door. I needed to go down and get a bottle fixed, just without him waking up is all. 

I'm really just not sure how to start for dani and Trevor. Black ops melted my brain. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:04 pm

Sleepy...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:08 pm

Sames... And I had to get up earlier than usual to do my english homework XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:16 pm

That sucks. I had a nightmare in the middle of the night, and then I woke up again because I had moved the covers off if me in my sleep :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:03 am

Kyle and I had come home a couple days ago and as much as I liked his family, I was glad to be away from that snow covered, ice cold deat trap of a town. Next time there was a family reunion, they had to visit us, because I wasn't going back! Going off of topic. Aaaanyway! I think Nathalie came back yesterday so I waited until my medication had kicked in and Kyle had gone to work before I ran to Nathalie's room still in my pyjamas, dodge a shirtless Xavier who was sleeping on the floor - how'd he even get down there? Didn't he usually sleep on the top bunk with Natty? - then climbed onto the top bunk and shook my older sister. "Natty. Natty! Guess what? Kyle said he wants to marry me when we're older! He wants to marry me!!! How awesome is that?!" I didn't care if I was waking Nathalie up, I had been dying to tell her this since we came back!

Stirring from my sleep, I could hear a muffled voice, but as my vision got clearer I heard the word 'Marry' and shot right up, wincing as pain shot through my back and neck. "Who's getting married?" I murmured before I realised exactly where I was, and where I wasn't. "Nat, why am I on the floor?"

"You? Drawing? Haha, good luck, Suzie." I teased my girlfriend, walking to the bathroom and kissing her head as I passed her. I started the 'Logan beauty regime' as soon as I got into the bathroom and had shut the door behind me, brushing my teeth and shaving just a little bit so that my beard wasn't so messy and long - I had kinda grown to lime the beard now, even though it had irritated me at first - and, once that was done, I started running the shower water stripped down and got into the shower for the first time in, like, days.

"Unfortunately I don't think the laser tag staff will appreciate my abs. Unless they're women." smirking at Sammi, I finished the apple and threw the core in the bin with epic aim before kissing my girlfriend on the lips. "I'll be right back." I said before jogging upstairs and entering Sammi's room, pulling on a tight t-shirt show it showed of my manly figure. After grabbing my wallet and shoving it in my jeans, I headed downstairs and picked Yuki up, setting the cat on the floor as a kinda hint that it needed to, you know, go and do something. "So, you ready to go, gorgeous?" I asked my girl, tucking some of her bright blonde hair behind her ear.

"November 2nd." I answered, glad that Sierra wasn't mad at me for going. "It's kinda soon but at least we'll get halloween, and then I get to be the vampire for once." Smirking a little, I pulled Sierra into a hug and bite her neck like a vampire would, then pulled away with a  laugh. "trust me, Sierra, November will fly by so fast that you probably wont even realise I'm gone. Heck, you'll probably love not having to put up with sharing a room with me for a whole month." I smiled, leaning over Sierra to get to the food and pulling out a packet of chips and eating some.

"I shall continue in the morning. Right now, I have more important matters to attend to." Wrapping an arm around Ryan's shoulders, my lips found her in a tender kiss and the I pulled back, resting a head on her shoulder while my free hand came to rest on her enlarged stomach, which was not going to be containing our child for much longer. "I managed to put Bentley to bed, as you can see." I stated with a grin. "He said he didn't know whether he liked me or not, but even that is an improvement on hating me, don't you think?"

I had to bite my lip in order to stop any embarrassing sounds escaping as Kodi kissed my neck, but then I felt his lips against mine and I smiled, returning the kiss and attempting to put some passion behind it, which was something I hadn't really done before. Fingers on one hand wove into Kodi's medium-length brown hair while the fingers on the other hand grabbed a fistful of his shirt, trying to pull it up and off of that nicely toned body that I had only seen a few time but, in all honestly, I really really liked. My hands were a little shakey with the leftover nerves, but I trusted Kodi, and I knew that everything was going to be ok, even if I did do something stupid and mess up, so it was all good, I just needed to stop worrying about the stupid little things and just focus on giving Kodi what he - no, what we - needed.

"Mhmm." Vincent nodded, smiling behind the collar of his cape. "I will deny this if you tell her, but for once I am glad that Yuffie messed with my life. If she hadn't, you probably wouldn't be in my life today and I'd still be, well, what I was before I met you." Brooding, emotionless and still in love with Lucrecia. It wasn't a healthy way to live and Vincent knew that now, which was why he was glad that Lilly had changed him. Snapping out of his thoughts, Vincent added, "Also the Galian Beast seems rather happy to be free, perhaps a bit too happy since I believe he actually wants to move out and have his own house. He will probably have to return to me at one point, but lets leave him be until his new child grows up a bit more." Luckily demon children tended to grow fast.

It was another day with just me, Tyler and Robyn since Cody and TJ were at school. I was playing with my little girl in the living room on a play mat, rotating her legs in a bicycle motion to build strength in her tiny limbs, when Tyler came with a tomato, lettuce and salad cream sandwhich for me. "Thanks." I said to my husband, kissing his cheek before stopping playtime to eat. "Y'know, Dayna and KJ were here yesterday but you never came down to say hi." My manners were off because I was tired and I swallowed my mouthful and raised an eyebrow at Tyler before adding. "What were you doing upstairs
((Completing the song so that he could sing it to Bex?))

To say that the past couple of weeks had been rough would've been an understatement. Abby run away and I couldn't find her, and Rose said that she didn't want to be found so now everyone expected me to just get on with life as if nothing had happened. On top of this, I hadn't seen Alix in ages. Another girl that's run away from me. It shouldn't hurt me since we didn't get far in our relationship, but it still does because... I don't know, false hope, and the fact that she was more like me than my exes so I thought there'd be a better chance of her staying. I gave up, I gave up on everything. I felt like giving up on being a parent, since I clearly failed that, but I still had to take care of Zack, I couldn't just leave him to fend for himself. Forcing myself out of bed even though I'd rather just stay here and cry, I wiped away my tears, pulled on some jeans, and headed to Zack and Abby's room. I hadn't changed Abby's side at all ; nothing had been moved because a part of me still wanted to believe that my daughter would come back to me. I brushed my hand against her bed, breathed in her fading scent which was being replaced by dog - Jupiter kept sleeping on her bed, I guess he thought she'd come back too - then sat on the edge of Zack's bed, shaking my sleeping son. "Zack, wake up buddy, you don't wanna be late for school." You could here the tears in my voice but, like christmas last year, I had to try and stay happy for my kids, even if I wasn't.

The Galian Beast unfaded with Darkess, for the second time within 12 hours. He decided then that he wasn't going to try for a round three and just held Darkess close to him, his head on her chest at a safe angle, listening as his wife's heartbeat slowly calmed down. "We should probably wake up the kids in a minute." He practically purred, the hormones that made him happy and relaxed after fading perhaps working a little too well. "We need to get them breakfast and tell them that Lilly and the Host has gone and that we're the bosses."

Once breakfast was done, I sat that the table with Claire, Tifa, Marlene and Zidane who sat in his high chair looking at us eating. I guessed Sierra and Denzel had already gone out. Good, one less person to laugh at my pink hair. I played with a lock of hair that fell down to the side of my face and frowned, tucking it back into the hood of my jacket. "Are you sure this will come out, Teef?" I asked my wife as I moved my omlette around on the plate a little before cutting a piece off and eating it.

Preparations for the new school were well on the way. I had already designed the mostly wood building and, thanks to James notebook, been able to find trusted buisness that had supplied us with materials, as well as a cotractor and around 50 buildings. First of all, however, we had to clear a space for the shool which involved cutting down some trees - the tree trunks would then be used in the building of the school. We had been given the machines to move the fallen trees to a place where they could remain dry, but the cutting of the trees... Well, that was something we could do, and by we, I meant Jamie and I, and perhaps a few other people some other day - it would day more than one day - if I could rally the support. Walking to Jamie's room only a couple hours after I had seen him to teach him a few basic acsdemic lessons, as well as cook him dinner, I walked to the boy's room below my apartment and knocked. "Jamie, would you like to assist me in some manual labor? I could use your help." And, if Jamie was to take over in the future, he may have to learn how to cut down trees for future reference.

"Whatever." I mumbled, putting my hood down as we passed outside of school grounds, shoving my hands into my pocket. "But if I come home tomorrow with bruises and cuts, you'll only have yourself to blame." If I knew one of the bullies was going to be there, I wouldn't have auditioned at all. Now I was going to be bullied even more. I should've just stayed hidden, I shouldn't have let TJ blackmail me into auditioning for the musical.

"Thank you." Kagami smiled at Toby's kindness and looked around the kitchen, kind of intrigued by all the stuff Lady Yuffie had, and also feeling rather strange being in her kitchen. It was like going to a celebrity's house when you're just a fan, no one special or, well, worth anything. Snapping her attention back to Toby, she raised an eyebrow at the way he was grinning, like there was something funny about her. Perhaps the way she was failing with her English. "You think I talk funny, but you are the one who talks funny in Wutai. I'm just being kind by using your language." She pointed out before adding in a thoughtful tone, "Yuffie is just Yuffie, hm? Do you not know how much she has done for Wutai? Lord Godo liked to keep his money unless things really really needed it, but Miss Yuffie is giving her money to the poor and to people who need new homes or people who are ill and... To schools and... Illness buildings... Uh... hospitals! She is a good person, a very good person."

"No, that shouldn't be a problem. I'm pretty sure I'm able to produce children-" Maybe I should check with a doctor first though, to be in the safe side. "And I'm sure there will be no complications with you. But yeah I guess we'll have to see how things go after our first child. That would be the sensible thing to do." We entered our room then and I released Sam's hand to retrieve my laptop from under the bed, setting it up as I made myself comfortable against the pillows. "Ok, so what should we research first? Anything in particular?" I asked my fiance, hands hovering over the keyboard as I stared at the Google page.

"That sounds great, Dilynn. Very charitable. Your excess hair making wigs for-" I yawned again and then sighed, annoyed with my tiredness. "For people who don't have any because of cancer and stuff." I pulled the covers over my head and brushed my hand against Dilynn's leg where my hand rested. "As for Rachel, I think she kinda sees you like the big sister she never had, and there's 3 guys and two girls in my family so maybe she thinks that you're another member of the girl team and you're evening the playing field, so to speak." Another yawn and I groaned. "Now go to bed, Dilynn. I'm tired. We can talk and do other stuff in the morning." I wasn't sure what we'd do, but we'd find something to do but until then it was time to sleep.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:52 am

Where the f*** is everyone?! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:08 am

.-.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:25 am

Well at least someone's here! Hi Britt.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:30 am

Lilly giggled and nodded "Yeah." she rested her heasd on his shoulder "Took me forever to get your head outta the clouds and now we're here, having friends all over, our children.." she was glad to have him as her husband. Sure, he had the most annoying past and she had to pull him out of it but they both made it out. Even with her screwing up. "just know I love you and only you. Forever and ever."

haii

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=453
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40