House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
rae
Scampi
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:16 am

I have to go and have dinner soon so no :/ But if you wanna rp, I'll get reposties and then I'll reply after dinner ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:17 am

Sam: "And snuggle we shall soon to-be Mrs. Newkirk." Tugging her in closer to my chest, my lips rose into a smile and I adjusted my arm around her so that she couldn't draw away. "Reyna Newkirk has a nice ring to it, I think you might be meant to marry me. In some fate destined way, because it just sounds like the names mesh well. What do you think?" I began pressing my lips to her jaw as I waited for an answer, dwelling in the loss of salt and oceany smell that was lost after the shower only to be replaced with her normal scent. Which was nothing bad, because I definitely loved everything about Reyna and that included her scent. As for me? I couldn't imagine Reyna enjoying the smell of Irish springs and a faint smell of man. Then again, I'd grown used to the smell. 

Dilynn: Dancing was quite enjoyable, especially with Brody, but after a while it became slightly painful. I wasn't used to the action, and so my feet were killing me by the time we got home. I didn't tell Brody of course, because he'd only worry. Sleep seemed to have cured the pain though, but I wasn't interested in the pain once I found the side of my bed empty. Where was the large body who had resided in here to keep me warm? My eyes opened to begin the search, but the room was too bright so I had to begin that stupid blinking just to adjust them. I sat up and almost whined at the sight of my empty room, still feeling quite close to the wolf side of things since the full moon had only just passed. The sound of the shower caught my attention though, and I fixed my eyes on the door. Part of me hoped that he didn't have clothing in there, just so I'd be able to see him come out with a towel around his waist, but I suppose that's not very good thoughts on my part so I shoved it down. The other part of me wished he was fully clothed when he exited, so I wouldn't feel the need to pounce on him. I was feeling a bit... Frustrated lately. With the full moon, the kiss the other day, and just Brody in general, it was easy to become so. Now, all I could do was wait for him to exit so that perhaps I could go take a cold shower. 

Henry: This seemingly emotionless woman was suddenly transformed in front of me, speaking to Micah just like I had witnessed women in the baby stores speaking to him. What was it about Micah that turned women to jelly? I shook off the thought and focussed on her, confused as to why she was here. Nobody knew about Micah here except my family, and perhaps Nadine. Whoever she told included. Did Isolt come up here to see Micah? By the looks of it, I'd say she did. Though, as soon as I confirmed the thought she turned her eyes back to me and the slight smile I bore was washed away to bring me back to a more serious like look. "It's not that you were bothering me. I've just been... Really messed up lately. Nothing to concern yourself with, of course, just certain aspects of my life being rather distasteful. I suppose saying that you were thinking of bailing sent me a little out of it. I'm sorry, I understand you need some help and it was selfish of me to decline giving you help." The idea of somebody bailing on me was far too well known. Actually, any bad thing had happened to me at least once, and the realization was rather depressing. I shrunk away from the door, leaving it open in my wake, and walked to the bed. Once I sat down I motioned for her to come in and I set Micah on the floor in front of me. Micah knew how to walk of course, just not fast enough to get away from me like everybody else could. He wouldn't have to walk soon though, because Logan would come carrying him out if he got what he wanted. I didn't want to lose Roo, not even a bit, but I'd be fighting the same way Logan is if I had a son I didn't know about. Perhaps it was selfish to keep Micah, but I just wasn't sure what type of man I'd be if he disappeared from my life. That'd be two people I care about gone. Though, one was by choice and Micah wouldn't be leaving by choice. Then again, perhaps he hates it here with me. Perhaps he's already claimed by another man and simply just doesn't love me the way I love him. It wouldn't be the first time, and bad luck has a way of finding me. 

Sorry if those are awful, that's really all I could muster :/
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:18 am

*huggles scampi and linz*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:27 am

Okay wolfie ^_^ Hey linz Smile Anyway, I'll start working on replies and shit.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:42 am

Kyle: I walked in afetr my parents, having to sit on the arm of the couch, since dad was sat in the other arm chair, and the couch was only a 2-seater. I raised an eyebrow at a giggling Stacy. 'Yup!' She grinned, and I noticed Taylor holding something,I took it from her and went bright red at the sight of it, ooooh boy. "Er... " I stammered stightly. "I-I forgot to put milk in my hot chocolate." I said and laughed, any excuse would do to get me out of here,I heard my dad chuckle, 'That was before his grades started dropping,'He told her, where as I was tryinng to compose myself again.

Ooh ooh brott! You're not uing Shadow are yuou?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:42 am

Would you mind reposting for Nikki and Candi so I can reply?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:45 am

Uhhh... They were on my phone... Should we start new days with them? I think Nikki was close o falling sleep anyway...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:45 am

Shadow is actually a singer now, he's setting up for a consert xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:47 am

*Rolls around slightly* Grr! DX Where's the fun in that? DX Oooh! Maybe he could be on his way tere, and Leah accidentally bumps into him then? DX I just so badly wanna rp her! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:50 am

*Sigh* It doesn't matter. I'll just get to work replying for others.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:52 am

I wouldnt mind Smile i'll let him rp with her
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:57 am

*Jumps up and down with excitement*

Leah: After finding our way around the large Mansion, it had gotten quite late, so I decided tosay goodnight and head up to my room and go to sleep. I had been thinking this morning, about why I was so shy, I ran out of things to talk about so easily, so maybe I should pay more attention to that, hmm... Pets were allowed in the mansion.. After taking a shower and dressing in loose fittingjeans, a plain white tee, I pulled my grey hoodie over the top, I never went anywhere without it. Puttinng my hair up into a neat ponytail, I then walked down, getting some breakfast, I then went onto a computer downstairs, looking at different pets, and I found that there was a pet rescue centre in town, and loads of different animals in there needed homes. Maybe a pet would boost my confidence. I decided that I would get one. So I got some of the money I had saved for food and drinks etc - I didn't need it now because the food here was free. I then went to the rescue centre, I also decided that I would like a dog, they did more things then cats, in my opinion. I viewed so many of the dogs and felt sorry for them, but most of them were either too small, too big or too furry for my liking, until I saw a beautiful dog. I decided on that one, her name was Nala, she wasn't a pup, but wasn't very old either. Perfect! I paid for her and also for a collar and lead. I started to take Nala baxk to the Mansion, and she was quite excited to be going there, although I daren't take her off of her leash yet. She was adorable, I absolutely loved her! I smiled slightly as I looked down at her happy face, she was trying togoeverywhere possible, but then colided into something, or rather, someone! I went bright red with embarrassment."I-I'm terribly sorry, sir." I mumbled, looking down, gripping the dog's leash, irritated with my shyness.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:09 am

Ok, so snuggling while my upper body was naked... Not exactly what I had in mind, but since Sam was already kissing along my jaw, I just decided to go with it. "Mhmm." I answered, smiling a little as I brought a hand up into my fiance's brown hair. "Perhaps it was fate for us to get married, I mean, I've never met anyone quite like you, who makes my mind scream 'Marry this man!' whenever I'm with you. Perhaps it's not my mind screaming it, perhaps it's fate itself, trying to hurry things up." I chuckled slightly because I felt like I was making no sense at all, and then tilted Sam's head up so that his lips met mine in a gentle kiss - yes, a gentle kiss, because despite the partial undress, I would rather have a night of romance than a night of passion tonight; fading could wait until another day.

((Oh gosh, I have to do this now! XD))
Ok, so maybe I showered for a little longer than usual, and I might've used up most of the hot water, but I just felt to sweaty and sticky when I woke up that I took extra care in cleaning myself. I felt kinda bad for Dilynn, though, who'd probably want to shower after me and will just be greeted with cold, maybe lukewarm, water. Well, I did feel bad for her, but as soon as I got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my waist, and started looking for my clothes, I started feeling bad for myself instead! Darn it! I had been so desperate for the shower that I forgot to get my clothes! And with how long I took it wouldn't surprise me if Dilynn was awake now! Biting my lip, I made sure the towel was not going to fall down and peeked out of the bathroom, blushing as I noticed that I was right, Dilynn was awake. "Uh, good morning Dilynn... Do you, uhh, can you pass me some random clothes, please? I kinda forgot them." Laughing nervously, I rubbed the back of my neck.
((Note: Yes, water droplets are cascading down his perfectly sculpted body. Have fun, Dilynn! XD))

Looking up at Kyle, I giggled at his blush and took a quick sip of my hot chocolate, setting it on the ground so that it didn't spill as I lowered my head to Kyle's thigh and nuzzled it gently - I was kinda worried that if I nuzzled his side, which was the only ther place I could reach, Kyle would fall off. "Awww! Don't be so blushy, Kylie-Kyle! I think you looked cute as a little nerdy braniac! I wish I had your smarts!" I realised then that I was doing a very dog-like thing in front of Kyle's parents and blushed as red as Kyle, sitting upright and grabbing my hot chocolate, drinking more of it. "B-But not putting milk in your hot chocolate's silly." I added in an attempt to cover up my epic fail with Kyle's epic fail. I'd apologise for taking advantage of his fail later.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:31 am

So, Scampi, what has Kyle actually gotten Taylor for her birthday? :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin