House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
rae
11 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:03 am

I'm not disappointed in Alix. I'm not exactly up to having another kid yet, I kinda have enough on my plate with Zack and Abby :/ And besides, even if Isolt can not concieve, she is to be the motherly figure of Jamie, so it is almost as if, in some way, she has a child... Maybe...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:10 am

You know, seeing all the fuss over the birth of William and Kate's kid, maybe the same should be for Yuffie's labor. F*** off -_- Oh come on, you know it's gonna happen! Sora's next in line for the throne, for crying out loud! But I don't want there to be a big fuss over it! I don't want paparazzi and citizens outside the hospital and the news of my labor on every TV station! DX I'd rather people pretended that it was nothing and just treated the birth normally! Heh, good luck trying to get everyone to act calm about it Razz Thanks -_-...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:12 am

Heh, no kids for us for a while, if at all. I'm not really into it.
Hola guys Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:13 am

Abxweuagdhx =_= Okay I see your points... that leaves Dani as the odd woman out. I don't want kids. t-_- *Smirks.* And Trevor agrees so shut up. -.-
*Walks up towards Jeremy grinning.* And that's why I have a smart boyfriend. ^_^ *Nods in agreement with Caius and glares at Eve.*

Hows it going? Razz & Heyy Linz!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:17 am

Wheres my lukis baby?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:18 am

Ha! That's what I said, and now look! Hey Linz, ignore Little Miss Grumpy Razz I'm not grumpy -_- Yes you are Razz Smart? Me? I don't think so, I mean, I never finished school when I was a kid :/ Sure, I'm taking online classes now but it still doesn't count. *Wraps his arms around Alix and kisses her head.* *Walks over to Isolt's side.* Although, saying that, she is your creator; if you really want a child of your own, she could find a way to impregnate you, you just need a male partner to... Assist you, if you know what I mean Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:39 am

Oh, and Britt, Tifa may want to call/visit Yuffie soon. No, tell her to f*** off -_- I don't wanna talk to her -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:40 am

o.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 am

... Yeeeaah, you should probably get her to contact Yu- I said no! What's the point in forcing her when she hasn't contacted me since the beginning of March when I made her come to Wutai to give me pregnancy tips? What's the point of trying to get someone who doesn't so much as call me to say 'Thanks for the birthday present, Yuffie!' after two months to care? -_- Yuffie, come on now... *Shakes her head.* I don't know whether its her or it's the fact that I'm an Empress now or whatever, but it's obvious we've grown apart, so why even bother trying to fix things? -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:50 am

you're just being a butt yuffie. shut up.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:55 am

I'm not being an *ss, I'm being truthful -_- She kinda is, Britt... I mean, Tifa doesn't even appreciate the fact that Yuffie got her a gift and took the effort to ship it from Wutai to Edge :/ I can see where she's coming from, but I don't think telling her to f*** off will fix things :/ Whatever -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:00 am

Its not that I don't want children, I kinda do, I just don't want to bring any half vampire children into the world. I think I'd be a very fitting father though *shrugs* I'm not the woman in the situation though, it's all up to you and you don't want children so we aren't having any.
I've only got a few posts actually finished guys, and I feel really bad about it. I'm sorry, ya know. With people coming to live here that I don't want around me and certain problems with my school already, I just haven't been able to think clearly. I'll go ahead and post what I have, and work on the rest the best I can.
*walks down the steps, humming the tune of Still Into You by Paramore in a pair of bright red swimtrunks and flip flops* Just finished my lifeguard interview, which was a little unorthodox, but I'm not sure I like being half clothed for hours in a day. Anybody have any ideas on a job?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 am

Henry: Coming back to the mansion wasn't an easy decision, but I had a lot to make up for. I couldn't leave things on such a bad level for my brother and I, and I couldn't leave a lasting imprint of a drunken man on anyone who had seen me. I didn't want to be remembered as that sort of person, but who would anyway? I had driven all the way from San Francisco to here, and so the first thing I did when I came back was take a shower. The air conditioning had gone out in the car on the way so I was a little sweaty, but what else did you expect from a 68' GTO? Counter to the plane I had taken back home, I had taken it upon myself to actually take my fathers car as my own. It wasn't exactly in the best of shape, and I had got it actually running after so many years it had been sitting, in the month I had been home, between times I spent with Micah and cleaning up after Vivian. After I had showered though I hadn't really began unpacking the things I brought with me from home, which only consisted of a picture of Micah I had taken while we were sitting at a red light. Just the look on his small face as I snapped the photo had been priceless, and it made me yearn for him every time I saw it. I don't know why I had insisted on keeping him company as Mel decided on being something other than his mother. It had doomed me to feeling an ache now that I wasn't with him. Not only the photo, but my clothing and the other pictures I had of my parents and the one Brady had mailed me from the wedding. I had actually been thinking about framing that one for weeks, since I received it. Not only was I partially drunk that day, but I was clinging onto Mandie like I didn't have anything else. I had to keep it though, because it was evidence my brother was happy and evidence that one of us came out right from the screwed up life I had created for us. It didn't matter that it reminded me of my failures and the only heartache I had suffered, it was Brady's greatest accomplishment and I was proud of him. I pulled the suitcases onto the bed and opened each of them, which took more energy than I actually had after such a long drive. Removing the few shirts above the photo frames I had placed to keep them safe, I took them out one by one and set them on the shelf they had been on before I had left. The picture of Micah on the very left, next a few photos of my parents and then photos of all of us before they died, followed by the wedding picture and ended by the picture of both Micah and me. I reached a hand up and ruffled my still damp hair as I looked over the pictures, reminded of each memory and surprised by the different features I held in each of them. I was happy as a child, content with my family of four and the life my father was laying out for us. The picture of me at the wedding, it must've been the only photo I had I was drunk in and I looked ridiculous, because I knew deep inside that not even twenty fours hours later the woman I was clinging to was a married one and out of reach. The ones with Micah though... They were different. I was really happy, happier than I could actually see in any of the photos. I was much better now though, and I had a lot ahead of me before I could really be alright with who I was. I had to do everything right, and I had to make this one month sober deal last longer, possibly forever. There wasn't time to dwell on what had been or what was done, and I was supposed to be old enough to know that by now for sure. I turned back towards the bed and took out the shirts from my suitcases, placing them in the drawer of my dresser just as they had been before I left. Unpacking wasn't a very enjoyable time for me, but I had to accomplish it to officially declare my return here and the next step in the road for me. Once I finished I took a hoodie from the closet and pulled it over my head and then over my unclothed chest, uncomfortable at first because of the odd feeling against my skin but when I got used to it I walked out of the room and shoved my hands into the pockets of my jeans, keeping my head low as I went towards the kitchen to relieve my growling stomach. It had been a while since I actually could remember just going to the fridge at the mansion for food instead of a beer. It was a good feeling, of course, knowing I no longer relied on the comfort drinking brought me. It only caused more problems than it happened to subdue, and what sort of life was it to depend on alcohol anyway? I reached the fridge before I knew it, unaware that I was even drawing near it in the first place because I was so busy with my thoughts instead of where I was going. I opened the fridge and pushed aside the alcohol to reach behind it to find some leftover pizza. Sausage, not exactly my favorite but it would work. I put it on a plate and then put it into the microwave, which I set for forty five seconds to knock off the chill the fridge had brought to the pizza slice. The sound of the microwave turning on reminded me again of Micah, and I had to wonder on how well my cousin was taking care of him. She wasn't particularly fond of having a child, even if she was older than both Collin and me, and I was worried if she even took the responsibility seriously. He was a small child after-all, only a year old this coming October, and it was only right to worry about him naturally. The ding of the microwave pulled me out of my thoughts and I pushed the button to open the door. After I pulled the slightly hot plate out of the microwave I set it on the counter and rubbed the back of my neck as I looked it over. Last time I had pizza was with Trent and Mandie, and looking back on it brought a slight smile to my face. I suppose I was at the point where I no longer willed for her to feel what I felt, but over the entire ordeal. If she wasn't happy with me I have to think that perhaps I wasn't the right person for her, and her husband was. It wasn't right for me to feel anger forever, so I don't. I could look back on what we had done and what had happened while we together with fondness, instead of slight disappointment. I couldn't think about it anymore, or I'd be standing here all day and my pizza would get cold, so I picked up the plate and sat at the table. After I finished eating I set my plate in the sink and washed it by hand, as I had done countless bowls and plates at the manor for Micah and myself. What was I to do next? Go and find my brother, apologize to him for everything that had poisoned our lives, and then move on to something harder. I had to eventually apologize to Mandie, no matter how hard it might possibly be to just be in the same room as her. If it made her husband feel better though he could sit in, and I could apologize to a crowd. I don't know why I hadn't done it sooner, seeing as how I did love her and it should've been easy. If her husband does decide to sit in, I'll be able to evaluate myself who the man is that is raising Trent now and who Mandie was always thinking about even when we were together. It'll give me closure that this man is truly better than who I am, and that Mandie is better off. Not that I had any say in the matter, because I don't. I just had a long road ahead of me that I needed to take one step at a time and forgiving people around me and being forgiven was the step I seemed to come to now. It sounds cliche, thinking of things as bumps in the road, but everything up until now was a simple bump in the road that I happened to hit. I was bandaged and healed to the best of anyone's abilities and now I was supposedly ready for whatever was meant to come my way. I walked out into the living room and sat on the couch, combing a hand through my blonde hair. I couldn't go and try to find my brother at this hour, so  I would have take a night off, perhaps sleep a little while in the comfort of my room, alone for the first time in a few weeks. Micah had ended up with me more times than not, simply because I couldn't be without him and his Colic was horrific. Mel had complained about the constant crying, and I took him into my own room one night to soothe him, which turned into an every night thing. I laid back across the couch and let out a sigh, recalling the departure of Micah and I. 

Rachel: Watching as he took a seat, my eyes scanned over his well toned, and much to my disapproval, fully clothed body. The last man who had stumbled upon me was shirtless and quite incredible, and this one was nothing less just by the looks of him. What was this mansion, a hoarder of pretty people? "Simple Plan, their called simple plan. Much better than Beaver and the British boys." My lips rose upwards into a brighter smile and I turned towards him. "They've lasted longer than most other bands without replacing any members. I don't think they're making very good music anymore, if any at all, but this album was my favorite." I started giggling, thinking of the name, and covered my mouth with my hand until I recovered. "It's 'No Pads, No Helmuts... Just Balls.' after a Rugby motto. Pretty ridiculous huh? But they're pretty funny really in general." Not the worst album title, just one of them. Canadians and their humor. "Have you heard of Blink-182?"

Collin: "Let's take him out then Miss Finn." I wrapped an arm around her waist, careful not to squish the small puppy between us, and pressed a kiss to her lips. "Don't worry about my birthday though, I think being able to make you happy for your birthday is good enough for me." Removing my arm from around her, I took one of her hands and walked towards the door. "If we end up going out, which sounds like a really good idea to me, we can keep him in my room tonight. It's already rather puppy inhabited anyway. When we come back we can just bring him back into your room, so he doesn't have a chance to chew on anything while we're out." I opened the door and let her walk out before I followed behind and moved towards the stairs. Where exactly would I take her if we ended up going into town? Someplace comfortable, because Finn wasn't the type to care if it was fancy or not, and then perhaps a trip to the park or something. I'd figure it out later, if we decided on going at all. 

Jaxson: "I think shifting into a wolf would be fastest, but it'll take me a moment to come up with the idea. I'm not exactly used to it." I removed my hand from hers and walked towards the door. "We'll have to walk back though, because we can't carry bags of clothing when we shift." Shrugging, I opened the door and waved her out. "Unless we happened to become birds or something, but that'd be even more difficult because I'm not used to flying or coming off the ground at all." Bears weren't exactly the lightest animals, so being in the air was definitely a dream. 

Vice: I woke to the soft sounds of Allegra fussing, obviously being soothed by Bree. Sleep had actually been really nice for a while, seeing as how we didn't waste any time getting to bed and taking advantage of her nap time. Allegra quieted and I heard Bree coming towards the bed, where she took a moment to tell me where she was going and gave my cheek a kiss. Of course she wanted to clarify where she was going, I would most likely panic if I woke up to both of them gone. Side affects to being worrisome. I nodded, half asleep, and turned onto my back so that I could look up at her before she left. I felt bad, letting Bree take care of Allegra since I was more than capable. Having a child was difficult, more difficult than I had thought it would be, but it was definitely worth it. I sat up, running a hand through my brown hair as my green eyes scanned the newly emptied room. Everything held a different presence now that Allegra had been born. Baby proofed and soft toned colors. Compared to the very grown up room I once had, this took some getting used to. I Got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, taking a moment to turn on the shower and let it heat up as I looked myself over in the mirror. I looked tired, worn down, but it was all just sleep induced. Showering quickly, after removing my clothing of course, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist. After I was dressed in a pair of khaki cargo shorts and a grey Vneck I walked out of the room and down towards the kitchen to find Bree and Allegra.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:03 am

see, little things like that i think are done during skips or something! DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:07 am

It's ok Linz. *Pushes Yuffie towards Henry.* She needs a hug right now, huggle buddy! *Stumbles into Henry, her hands out in front of her so that no harm comes to Sora. Once she re-balances, she turns to glare at Wolfsoul.* Damn it, you know I have balance issues right now! Sorries! ^_^" Henry, you don't mind hugging a pregnant woman, do you? I don't need hugs, I need friends that give a damn -_- And Britt, it'd be nice to at least rp some of those times or something! Becaise otherwise it just feels as if I'm being forgotten or something!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:13 am

I insist on hugging a pregnant woman if she needs it. *offers his open arms to her and raises the corner of his mouth into a smile* And I can be a friend to give a damn. Tell me what's going on and I'll do my best to understand and give a damn.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:15 am

-_-... Not here. I'm done arguing with Britt so lets move somewhere else where I can rant my *ss off. Maybe get p***ed too; I'm through with not being able to drink -_- *Sighs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:19 am

Heh, me too. I mean, by choice I don't drink anymore but I still want a drink every once in a while. *drops one of his arms and offers her his other arm to take* Just, try not to lose that balance anymore okay? I don't think I'll be too good in a situation gone terribly wrong. Let's go find a place to rant though, I don't mind.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:23 am

*Thinks for a moment and sighs, knowing that if she got drunk and it caused harm to Sora, pretty much everyone in Wutai would cause harm to her.* Lets just go out into the forest, I think there's a pretty flat path sonewhere with not too many things to trip over... *Grabs on to Henry's arm.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:29 am

*nods and smiles before walking towards the front door* I wasn't there when Mel was pregnant with Micah, what's it like exactly? I mean, it has to be tough not being able to do the things you want all the time but it has it's rewards right? *looks towards her and raises an eyebrow before explaining his questioning* Just trying to buy some time before we get to the forest and start the ranting.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:35 am

Finn: Was he over thinking this? She never minds going out to fast food restaurants. Just as long as they were together. Plus she hated it when Collin spent money on her. Let alone too much money. Once they were out of her bedroom she entwined their fingers with her free hand as she used the other to hold up the pup. "Putting him in your room would be best." She laughed a little, knowing his room was torn up from Beau. "If we go out that is." She added, shrugging. Trying to tell him that she didn't mind if they went out or not.

Delilah: She couldn't help but chuckle. "Trust me, I don't mind walking back." She said with a smile. "Maybe we can practice other shifts when we get back? Considering we only use one shift usually." She thought out loud. She followed him as they walked. "So would you mind telling me more about you on the way there?" She asked with a smile.

Any other reposts would be appreciated. Thanks! Smile
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:36 am

*Walks with Henry.* For me it's Hell. All the symptoms are just annoying, I've gained so much weight that for once I'm actually embarassed by my looks, I'm scared about labor, I'm having sleep troubles, and even after birth I'll have more sleep problems because Sora will probably wake up in the middle of the night at least 4 times a week -_- Sure I'm gonna get a mini me at the end of it who I can train to be a ninja like me, but I'm starting to question whether all of this is really worth it or not... *Sighs and shakes her head.* Maybe I'm just having a bad month, this month's not exactly great for me anyway, but now I've got so many other things that are stressing me out... I'm sure that, for other women, it's a wonderful experience once you get past all the symptoms, though.

Hey Wolfgirl! One sec!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:38 am

"Just curious as to your opinion on when would be an appropriate age for us to get married." I answered with a shrug, tilting my head slightly to press a few kisses to his jaw. "I hope you mean your mid to late twenties though, because I'm not... I'm not gonna make it to my mid twenties..." And even if we did wait for Kodi to turn 25, that was five years away and I'd be 35 years older by then, so I'd be 56. Great, way to kill the mood Kiara. Shaking my head, I tried to think of something positive again. "I think it'd be a good wedding though, and then afterwards we could go something that, I dunno, isn't here and explore somewhere new while spending quality alone time together. What do you think?"

I stood there in thought for a moment, not sure of the answer myself. Honestly, what if Kiara hated her more? I'd rather she liked Ryan, or at least tolerated her, because I loved her very much, but if this child made progress with Kiara take a step or two backwards... Sighing slightly, I set Hope down and tilted aryan's face towards mine so that she could look me in the eyes. "As much as I would prefer it if Kiara liked you, it wouldn't make a difference at all. Regardless of whether or not Kiara likes you, you are a part of my life now - a huge part of it - and that's never going to change. We're going to raise this child together and be together for a very long time and Kiara will just have to deal with it." I told Ryan, kissing her on the lips quickly, unaware to the fact that Hope had decided to just let herself into her older sister's room.

While her daddy was talking to Ryan, Hope decided to let herself into Kiara's room, tired of waiting outside for the grown-ups to finish talking. The first thing she did was go over and pet the sleeping Snowball, whispering a quiet, "Good doggy." to the ball of fluff, and then she clambered onto Kiara's bed where she found Kodi and Kiara snuggling and waved at them. "Hiiii!" She greeted the two before moving to sit in Kodi's lap.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

*listens to her intently and frowns slightly* Im sorry that it hasnt been the best time for you, I think you look pretty great though. If anything, pregnancy just makes women look much better than they usually are. *holding up a hand, he chuckled slightly and shook his head* Now, let me explain before I'm claimed to be crazy. When a woman is pregnant she doesn't hold back who she is. It's difficult to explain my madness exactly, but I think when a woman is pregnant, and truly wants to be pregnant because she wants a child, she just seems happier. There's a certain way about a woman when she's pregnant. *steps into the safety of the forest and let's out a deep breath* Rant away then Miss, I think we're far enough away
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:09 am

Yeah, well, I didn't exactly want this child so... *Sighs.* I'll start with what I was ranting about inside; I haven't had any friends visit me since my coronation except from Tifa when I pretty muc forced her to come to Wutai when I freaked out about my pregnancy in March, and I haven't even had a phone call from her - or anyone, really - since then, not even a phone call from Tifa to say thank you for her birthday present. Britt says it's because she assumes that those sort of things are done when we skip time and stuff, but I can't just assume that, I need my friends to call and stuff and lately I've recieved no signs that any of them really wat to talk to me. I know I can be annoying and I know thst they have their lives to deal with and stuff, but you'd think after saving the world together 3 times they'd keep in touch more. As for the rest of the things going on in my life, I have back pain, I'm hardly sleeping at night, it's the anniversary of my mom's death in 1 week and two days and I'm not even sure if my boyfriend/fiance/whatever is gonna show up to comfort me when I cry my eyes out and I'll be going into labor soon which scares me. And, on top of all this, I have a country to rule. I've just got so much stress lately and there's nothing I can do to ease it. I can't drink, Hayden's not here, I can't run away from the baby in my stomach, I can't exactly call my friends - if I can even call them that now - and ask for them to hang out because their on an entirely different continent and... Yeah... I think the rant's over for now, but I'll probably think if more to say soon -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next