House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
rae
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:13 am

sure
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:20 am

Lucy: All the... What? I haven't noticed anything weird or anyone looking at me, but I also haven't been looking. I've just been trying to have fun with Demitri so I guess I've been sort of oblivious to the people around us. I glance to my right and see a rather large man staring at me so I avert my gaze quickly. I wrap my arms around Demitri and watch the machine that made the waves on the other end of the pool. "I wore it because I though you would like it, which was obviously successful based on your reaction at the car, but I guess I didn't take into account the fact that there would be other people around..."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:20 am

Ok, done with the furniture, time to explore! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:36 am

:3 I just won the Pokemon League. So proud, and my partner in crime pokemons were named Lukis and Alix. ;D

Anyways, I'm back for good now. No more Pokemon. Razz
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:42 am

Following Lucy's gaze, my arms wrapped around her fully as I glared at the man staring at Lucy. I felt like scratching out his eyes so that he'd never be able to stare at my Lucy again, but I'd ruin the fun of the water park for everyone and, besides, I had to be the better man. As the other man averted his gaze, I gave Lucy a kiss and then sighed. "Lets just ignore the perverted men here. You are mine as I am yours and no amount of staring at your wonderful body will change that in their favour." Another kiss and I felt the waves start to pick up as our lips met. Smirking slightly, I looked to the deeper end near the machine, and then looked back to Lucy. "Do you feel brave enough to go into the deep end? I'll hold onto you, so you wont drift off anywhere without me."

Cool cool Evay! And no more Sims 3 for me. The sims are too tired to explore -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:45 am

Sims? *Raises an eyebrow.* Too tired!? PSH sims are never to tired... or maybe it's just my sims on facebook who aren't? ;P
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:48 am

Sims on PS3 are tired quite often :/ Anyway, Isolt and Caius rp? Or OOC?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:53 am

Both Razz Wanna carry on from last time with Isolt/Caius or start off new?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:57 am

Either. Whichever one suits you. *Drags Caius in.* Ok, happy! Time to reunite with love-girl! How many times must I tell you I am gay? How many times must I tell you to keep an open mind? I mean you've never even kissed a girl before! -_- Because I am not attracted to women!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 am

evvaayy can we rp?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:04 am

Yeah sure! Razz Do you have a repost? Lol

And we can carry on from last time, do you have a repost too? *Calls for Isolt.* *Pushes herself off from the wall with a sigh.* Right here. Like always. *Glares at Eve before looking at Wolf.* Wolfsoul, me and Caius are never going to be a couple. I think we're better off as friends anyways. *Walks towards Caius.* Hello Caius.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:05 am

...well...all lissa did was get up, go into the bathroom and grab headache medicine, then headed back to the bed with lukis, snuggled with him, noticed they were both naked and she accepted it XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:08 am

((Awww! But you'd be so cute together!!! *Sighs.* Lets just ignore her. *Smiles slightly.* Hello Isolt, how are you today?))

"I am fine, thank you very much." I answered, my smile returning at the fact that Isolt had not scolded me for calling her my friend. "Although I feel as if I will not be as fine later... You see, I rescued a boy from a gang of youths the other night and I feel as if it is my duty to take care of him, that my late partner, James, brought the boy to me so that I could care for him, and I have no idea how to look after a child." I had never even wanted children, really, abd being gay seemed to assist me in avoiding children but now... Heaving a sigh, my smile dissolved. "If this is James' will, then I do not want to disappoint him, but still..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:25 am

Alright! Than here's this! ^.^:

Lukis McNamara | Waking up, my head felt a bit cloudy and as some say it. I felt like I was on cloud 9 and basking in a nice patch of sun, oh what I would give to be able to shape shift forms instead of my looks and do that. That would be awesome. Turning my head to see a full head of light blonde hair snuggled into my side, I smiled and turned my body to face her. Hugging her tightly to my chest and realizing that we were touching skin to skin, then memories of last night popped up slowly in my head and I smiled at the memories. Looking over at the alarm clock my eyes widened at what time it was and I sat up quickly, careful not to disturb Lissa. I was suppose to meet my dad at 12 to go into the Fae world and get some learning branded into my head about my species considering my body is fully rejecting my Incubus side.

Isolt | My eyebrows lifted in surprise at hearing about the young boy, a memory of the young boy from the kitchen drifted it's way into my head as he spoke and then stopped. "You rescued him, from a gang of youths?" I said slowly, understand every word he said and replaying it in my head. Was it the same young boy from the kitchen? Probably so considering he smelled a bit like Caius that day. "But still nothing." I say, hoping to vanish any doubts that are in Caius's head about not raising the boy. If Jamie was given to Caius from James, then Caius would have to raise him no one else. "If you feel as if you might be a unfit role-model or parent, then don't give him. Giving the boy up would most likely be an option that James wouldn't even want you to consider, if you are having this much doubts about raising the boy. Then I might be able to help you." A soft sigh exited my lips. "True, I am not as experienced with children as most women my age are. But I still understand how a child should be raised, and I do know a thing or to about properly caring for another living being."

That's fine with me. *Smirks and sits down on the couch wearing a pair of black slacks and a white v-neck t-shirt.* I am doing fine Caius, just making sure Eve gets done with her choirs before her parents return. And you?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:32 am

Lissa was startled and she groaned "Lukis-baby you scared the hell outta me!" she said, sitting up, holding the sheet over her chest "Whats wrong?" she didnt know what happened that he would shoot up like that. It was like he woke up out of a dream that caused him to fall! She kissed his cheek lightly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:40 am

((I am also fine, despite the peer pressure to turn bisexual. *Rolls eyes slightly and sits down next to Isolt, crossing one leg over the other.* Interesting choice in outfit, by the way. It is semi-smart and semi-casual Smile))

Listening as Isolt told of how she could help me, I smiled softly. "Thank you, Isolt, I really appreciate it. Perhaps you could teach me a thing or two about raising a child, since I am so clueless." I was slightly confused, however, I mean, when James rescued me I was a full grown man, and Jamie was a boy! Why was James giving me the extra challenge? Heaving a sigh, I allowed myself to lean back into the couch, then looked over at Isolt. "If you don't mind my asking, have you ever had a child?" I asked, curious to Isolt's past, since she rarely spoke of it."

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=403
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40