House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
Shadowhunter
rae
Britt-21
-Wolf-Girl-
Wolfsoul
L is for Lindsey
11 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:15 am

does anyone else want their reply??

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:17 am

Jamie: I had chatted with the woman a short while longer, but then finished the breakfast, so I washed the bowl up, said a quick goodbye to her, and then went upstairs, taking my time as I did not know what to do with the rest of the day. Once in my room. I got changed into normal clothes, then laid on the bed, looking at the ceiling. I thought about a lot of things at times like these, my parents, their death, my experiences on the streets.... I thought about the day Caius saved me. He was so kind... Not many people would have that kind of courage. To stand up to them. A hand instinctively went up to my face, and at my touch, the last bruise healed up. Wow...

Sammi: "Well... Dayna can't look after her because a, she's got a dog and b, she's allergic to cats... Meh, I'll find someone." I smiled, "And yeah, toiletries do involve the pill so chill." I said with a smirk as the phrase 'take a chill pill' came to mind. I would have to pack two-weeks worth just in case, I mean, I don't want to be running out on the holiday! That would just be a nightmare! Like, really! Plus all my exams were over now so I could just relax and not have a schedule, so I needed to remember about taking it too.

Aww! Me wants brownies! DX but me is on a diet! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:19 am

Hey LilJVBM!

And what's occuring with Jamie, Scampi?

"I believe I have a better idea than a box, my love." I replied as we started walking down the long path through the forest which lead to the main road heading to town. "I think a photo album would be a better place to keep photos. We'd be able to present them nicely in the book, there'd be less change of losing any pictures, and we could past it down to future generations of the Dobrin family." Smiling proudly at the thought of future Dobrins, my hand moved to wrap around Lucy's waist and I kissed her cheek without breaking the fluidity of our walk.

((*Speed walks out of the room with Zack.* Maybe we should invite Trent too, it'd be a good idea if he stayed away from Abby for, like, a couple days ^_^" said GO AWAY!!! *Thinks about it for a moment, then changes her mind, getting up and unlocking the bathroom door with shaky hands.* I-I think I need to go to the hospital. C-Can you take me please, M-Mandie?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:20 am

Trust me, you don't want these brownies!

Brb, dinner!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:25 am

*leans over to scampi as Charlie chows down on the brownies* they actually contain marijuana. quite an interesting experiment, i would like to think.
okay... *walks to Trent's room and knocks* trent! ice cream!
what? I'm in! *pulls on a sweatshirt and walks out the door, seeing Zack and Jeremy, but no abby* where's Abby?
you don't have to go to the hospital sweetie. ^_^ you're not dying. you're just becoming a woman. *breaks open the package and pulls out a wrapped up pad* here. go take this into the bathroom and put it on your underwear so that you don't get blood everywhere. okay? then we can talk about why you're not dying.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:29 am

Aparently some kid at a rival school actually did that and was selling them o.o
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:34 am

Lucy: A photo album. That hadn't even occurred to me, but I love the idea. "That sounds like a fantastic idea to me. I'll make sure that it looks nice and everything." I start to imagine all of the different pictures that would be in the photo album. Everything from wedding photos, to ultrasound photos, to pictures of me pregnant, and pictures with me with Demitri and our family. "That would be the perfect heirloom for our family." When Demitri kisses my cheek I kiss him on the lips quickly while we continue to walk.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:36 am

XD abby is funny
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:02 am

I don't think it's funny :/

Oh boy... Chloe no gonna like this! XD

Sorry I missed you post lilj, but can you reply for sophie please? Smile I understand if you don't want to though Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:09 am

Abby's mentally messed up. She's Tiffany from Silver Linings Playbook but without the sl**tiness and a couple extra issues. *Mumbles.* At least she has someone to talk to her about it -_- She's dealing with girl problems with your mum and it's probably best for your own safety to avoid her for the next couple of days, or at least keep quiet around her ^_^" Now lets go, boys, there's a mountain of ice cream awaiting you. *Looks at Mandie suspiciously throug teary eyes, then snatches the wrapped pad from her, grabs some clean underwear and scurries back into the bathroom. Once everyone's sorted and hidden away she sits on the lid of the toilet and speaks through the door, neither sayig that Mandie could come in nor saying she should go away but instead saying.* W-What do you mean 'becoming a woman'? W-What's going on? *Wipes her tears, trying to calm down.*

Sunlight ruined any chance of continued sleep, so I got up, prepared for the day, then had some breakfast, looking around the large living area of my apartment as I sat at the dinner table. It was too big, too quiet, too... Too lonely now that James was gone. I just wanted him back... He would return to me some day - he had too, we were engaged now - so for now, I would just make sure that this mansion did not fall to pieces and that the boy, Jamie was safe. Had James really sent him to me? As a sign that, as he had saved me and turned my life around, I had to do the same with Jamie? I was not sure, but the names, the circumstances... It was just too familiar to be coincidence... Heaving a sigh, I shook the thoughts from my head, cleaned my now empty bowl, and left the apartment, heading to the room Jamie now occupied and opening it up. "Are you awake boy?" I asked through the door.

"Ok, good." Smiling, I kissed along Sammi's shoulder, followed by her neck, and murmured softly against the skin, "Surely you have other friends who can take care of Yuki, right? It's only for a couple weeks, it's not as if Yuki's gonna cause any trouble in that time." Smirking slightly as a few words pooped into my mind, my lips moved upwards and I whispered, "Unlike us." Seductively into my girlfriend's ear before nibbling it playfully. Maybe I was getting a bit excitable but hey, Sammi's exams were over, we could do whatever we want, whenever we want and as much as we want! We had complete freedom!

"Mhmm, plus our descendants will learn a lot about us and our memories by looking at those pictures, and perhaps the future generations will have the same idea and also create a photo album. Perhaps we will start a tradition." We entered town then, the street lined either side with different shops. For someone who hadn't been here before, it was a bit confusing, because I wasn't exactly sure which shop we should go into. Gesturing in front of us, I told Lucy to, "Lead the way.", knowing that she'd know where we had to go to get the items we required.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:10 am

I'll reply right now! And it's okay!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:11 am

The only thing i found funny about abby is how shes freaking out about her monthly, I thought jer would have already told her about it in some way. or what he knows XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:18 am

Jeremy wouldn't dare tell Abby! This is a girl's only talk in his eyes and he doesn't want to awkwardly tell Abby about girl problems. Besides, he made a deal with Mandie that if he gave Trent 'The Talk' (Sex talk and puberty talk). Mandie would do the same for Abby.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:20 am

Jamie: "Yes," I said quite bluntly, but not in a rude manner. I just wished he would stop calling me boy, I had a name, and it was quite an easy name to remember in my opinion. Two syllables, easy to pronounce, Jay-me. So why didn't he? Maybe he had forgotten? No... He couldn't have, we only met yesterday... I put the picture of my parents and myself under the pillow, I had gotten it out of my bag since I was bored and it was a nice photo, all smiling, in the park, having a picnic. That was a day I wouldn't forget. There were many scenarios in my head, and I didn't know if they were true or whether I had imagined them... I had put it under the pillow quickly, so that Caius wouldn't see it, but I didn't know a corner of it was visible...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:25 am

well, it happens to every girl, no matter how dumb it is. i personally hate it, but it's good because it allows you to have children. *sits on the ground outside of the bathroom* you have these things called ovaries that have a whole bunch of cells in them, right? and those cells could become babies if you had sex, but you haven't - hopefully - so it's okay. the blood is just called your period or menstrual cycle. it says that your body can now have a baby, if you have sex. it happens every month, although when you first get it, it's irregular. don't worry. it's something perfectly normal that every girl gets when they hit puberty.
o.o oh. okay. let's go get ice cream then.
*has eaten almost all of the brownies and is feeling pretty high* hey, has anyone ever noticed how tall the ceiling is? i mean, it has to be taller than six feet. it's like, 100 feet tall!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:25 am

Heyyyyy.!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:29 am

EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:31 am

Sorry my wifi went bye-bye... I'm actually stealing my neighbors right now. ;D
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:32 am

Lucy:  I smile and lead Demitri down the street towards the Wal-Mart that was located in the town.  They would definitely have everything we needed there.  "That sounds about right, and maybe we can get one of those photo albums that we can write little captions in?  Then we can leave them little notes too."  I smile and walk down the street and round the corner before I see Wal-Mart.  Then I walk up to the building and through the automatic doors.  I take a left inside the building and head for where he hangers were.  "Keep going this way and then go down aisle seven to get the hangers, and then aisle fifteen is the art stuff so that might be where the photo albums are."  I point at the clothing department.  "I'll meet you there after you get those okay?  I'll get the pillows and the photo frames okay?"  I smile and kiss Demitri quickly then head off in the other direction.

Annabel:  "It's amusing I do have to admit, but I'm sort of used to it now so it doesn't seem all that special to me."  I smile and watch her materialize a pony that began to run around.  "That.. is something I can't do.  He's a beautiful pony I do have to admit."  I smile over at Sophie and then watch the pony.  "I think it would be a lot cooler if I could do stuff like that and I wasn't as limited as I am in my powers."

EVAY! I have a post for you!!! XD

Evαy . wrote:Klain Dubrinsky | I hold for a few more minutes and cuddle her into my chest before reluctantly pulling away and sitting up, "I'll go hop in the shower, I'll be right back and then I'm leaving okay babe?" I leaned forward and placed a small kiss on her forehead before acting like the lazy man I aim and literally rolling off the bed and landing on my feet, the I walked to the bathroom, the only piece of clothing on me being my boxers and that's it. My shirt and pants were around somewhere.
Spoiler:

I was getting bored sorry XD

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:36 am

hai evay and ahhh I see
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:37 am

ahhh. i would not survive without wifi. D:
oh, and Joshua should know that Mandie is taking Jeremy,Jason, and Sammi to her beach house in California for Jeremy's birthday. ^_^ heh.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:38 am

O.O my eyeeesss lol I thought it would never end... looks like you have some reading to do Klain. *Pats his back.*
*Jaw drops.* O-okayy...

Anywaysss... so what's been happening?(:
Wait? Then what am I suppose to do while Mandie's gone!?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:39 am

Well I gotta go for a bit, packing! ;P Gaaah I HATE moving. -.-
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:39 am

D: bai evay ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:42 am

okay Evay! Sorry I went overboard, but ya! She's basically just asleep! I'll look for a post from you when I get on later tonight!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next