House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
Shadowhunter
rae
Britt-21
-Wolf-Girl-
Wolfsoul
L is for Lindsey
11 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 23 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:51 am

We should pick a not very popular spot, but beautiful place to put the mansion :3 
Then I can work on Shiloh's post. XD speaking of Shiloh... Yess...? xD who wants to meet him? XD

Oh and lilj, I posted a page or two back. It has Lilliana's post as well, rae Smile when you guys have the time, of course. Smile
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:52 am

Ok, well I don't know America well so... Yeah... you guys can pick where it is XD Rp Wolfgirl?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:55 am

I've just realised that Hope ages 4 years every year but I haven't aged her up since her birthday O.o She should be, like, 5 now, not 4.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:59 am

-________________- im done with my grandma, im going to ignore her
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:03 am

Hey guys

Hayden and Toby: "Oh, is that why you both look scared?" Hayden sighed and gestered Toby over, allowing the small boy to climb onto his lap. "We're not scared really, just worried about how he's going to take the news." Ok, so that was a complete lie. Hayden was bordering on terrified! He'd gotten yuffie pregnant, they weren't married or even engaged, and yuffie was roughly 5-6 months into her pregnacy and they were only just telling him. Lord Godo had every right to want to kill him. Whats more they couldn't even ease him into the news, as soon as yuffie walked into his line of sight he'd know, and Hayden doubted that he'd give them a chance to speak. Their only hope was that he was shocked into silence. But he decided that Toby didn't need to know all that. Toby looked up at him slightly confused, before looking over at yuffie. "But he'd be happy wouldn't he? Everyone always seems happy about babies."

Tonks: "Any time." A more relaxed silence fell over them this time, the darkness hiding Tonks' relieved smile as she continued to comb through his hair, her fingers settling into a more gentle rhythm. She'd only managed to help a little but she was happy with that, hopefully not only would he get to sleep better but he'd also be reasurred that despite what had happened, she still really did care for him. It wasn't long before her fingers almost stopped altogether as sleep began to overcome her. Withdrawing her hands she settled one on his back, holding him to her loosely, whilst the other lingered at his nape absentmindly playing with the hair there as she drifted off.

Erin: She sighed and begrudedly sat up more so it at least looked as though she intended to pay some attention to his chattering. "I'm probably not the best person to decide to have a conversation with." She muttered dryly, her eyes already beginning to loose focus as her attention was drawn inside her mind. The change was subtle, and since she was still looking in his direction he probably wouldn't notice. So he perched there completely unaware that she was mentally assessing him, picking about his actions, trying to understand his shifting so she could be fully prepared should things change for the worse. The possibility of that was unlikely, however it was still a possibility that her brain had noted, and was currently attempting to counter. The possibilty that he continued their conversation was also being countered, and questions he would likely ask already had answers waiting, as well as several back up lines ready to use for when she seriously wanted away from his company.

Anyone feel free to jump in!

Adam: After nearly an hour of exploring Adam came to the conclusion that it was almost impossible to find a quiet, empty room that wasn't his room; which he'd been banned from, or one of the empty rooms which, technically he was also barred from. Clutching his book protectively to his chest, he twisted sideways in order to let another person past him, despite there already being plenty of space for them both, before continuing on his way to the front door. If he remembered correctly there was a bench on the porch, and if he was mistaken then there was always the porch steps themselves, hopefully outside he wouldn't come across too many people. Stumbling out of the door, he smiled in relief when he saw the slightly worn, wooden bench off to one side, and in his rush to get there he almost sent himself sprawling onto the floor before he managed to catch himself. Cheeks tinged pink, despite the fact that there was no one around to witness his act of clumbsiness, he sat down and hunched over his book quickly getting lost in it's pages like he had so many times before.

Cassidy: (I will get round to writing this... At some point)
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:10 am

Hello Midget!

Lucy:  I'm sitting on Demitri's now former bed with his cloths all around me and a box in front of me on the floor.  I fold up the shirts that are on the bed and then drop them into the box so that there was some sort of order in the chaos of this move, even though Demitri wasn't going far at all.  I look over at Demitri and smile at him as I drop another shirt into the box.  This was a big step, well not the biggest that we planned to take in the next few months.  The biggest step would probably be trying to have a baby, which corresponds to my lever of excitement!  I know I had children, but it wasn't the same because even though they were pretty grown, I didn't remember any of their childhood.

Viviana:  I'd been able to sleep off a lot of the alcohol, so when I got up I wasn't as drunk, but still buzzed.  I can hear something that sounds far off in my sleep, but then I realize that it was Lewis' voice, and it was strangely close, and I was strangely not in a bed.  O.o  Holy shit he's carrying me...  I open my eyes and look at Lewis, more than slightly surprised.  "Maybe I should be put down.  You shouldn't have to carry me.  It's not fair to you, and I can walk."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:25 am

"Well yeah, everyone loves babies, especially royal babies. But really you're meant to wait until you're married, and we haven't so... Yeah..." Finishing off my toast, as well as the glass of water. "We'll be fine though, we'll be a-ok. No one's gonna yell at us when I'm about." Slipping my hand into my pocket, I patted the Leviathan materia that I had sneakily stolen from the weapons room. Sure Hayden said no weapons, but I wasn't gonna use it as a weapon, I was going to use it as... Defense. And persuasion, maybe.

The boxes weren't really neccessary - everything fit into my suitcase - but Lucy had insisted and I wasn't about to argue with my lifemate over silly boxes. Half of ny clothes were still in the suitcase, so the only clothes in the boxes were the ones I had recently worn. Once the clothes were packed, I put in the few books I had brought with me as well. "Well, I think that's the last of it, unless you wish to pack the clothes I am wearing as well." I joked, chucklig slightly as I leaned down to kiss Lucy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:43 am

Lucy:  I smile up at Demirti and kiss him back quickly.  I uncross my legs and let them hang over the edge of his bed.  "Well, I guess I could always just toss you into the box too."  I smirk at him and stand up, giving Demitri another kiss.  "Come on hop in!"  I tap the box with my foot and smirk at Demitri.  Then I step to him and wrap my arms around Demitri's torso.  "I'm glad that you're moving in.  I think it'll be fantastic."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:54 am

i think i think we should make it in somewhere with forests and beaches. so maybe Michigan or something? i know Washington has forest and beach within like 100 ft.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:55 am

I laughed more as Lucy told me to get into the box, then rested my hands on her hips, our foreheads pressed together. "I think it will be more than fantastic, I think it will be magnificently wonderful, especially since I will fall asleep and wake up next to you each day and night." My lips pressed firmly against Lucy's lips before pulling away, picking up the suitcase in one hand and carefully balancing the box on my other hand. "Would you mind getting the door for me, my love? I'm not skilled enough to use my foot to open it."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:57 am

Washington then, I'll be able to remember Washington... I think...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:59 am

Oh! And Rae, why did Trent ask me about when Abby wants tofade? Is he planning to fade with her or something? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:01 am

*She sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose* Dying... great. *She sighs again and moves her hands to her hips* At least it gets better.  I just want these weeks to go by quickly.  Not that I'm excited about telling Klain.  He hates children and that scares me because I have no idea how he's going to react!  Its not like he has a choice in the matter.  And weren't you trying for a baby too?  How's that going?  When do you think you'll know?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:23 am

-_- I honestly thought I replied Wolf... sorry!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:23 am

It's ok ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:34 am

Wolfsoul wrote:I laughed more as Lucy told me to get into the box, then rested my hands on her hips, our foreheads pressed together. "I think it will be more than fantastic, I think it will be magnificently wonderful, especially since I will fall asleep and wake up next to you each day and night." My lips pressed firmly against Lucy's lips before pulling away, picking up the suitcase in one hand and carefully balancing the box on my other hand. "Would you mind getting the door for me, my love? I'm not skilled enough to use my foot to open it."

Lucy:  I blink a couple of times as I smile at Demitri while our foreheads are resting against each other’s.  I kiss Demitri back before he decides to pull away and pick up the box along with his suitcase.  “You’re not the only one who is lucky because of these new sleeping arrangements.”  I smirk at Demitri and walk over to the door, opening it for him and closing it behind him.  When we’ve walked to my room I open the door and shut it behind us after we were both in the room.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:42 am

Much appreciated if you write in black now. Things have gotten dark here ^_^" Thanks!

"Hmm, true, I suppose." I used Lucy as I carried the box and suitcase upstairs, which was rather hard considering the fact that I had to balanced the box as we ascended the starts, but somehow I managed to do it. Once in Lucy's room, I set down my stuff on the floor and gazed around the room, taking in my new living space. When my eyes rested on Lucy, a huge grin soread acrosd my face. I was pretty sure I'd move anywhere for her, not just up a few flghts of stairs, but if she wished to move countries, then I would follow her wherever she went. To let my lifemate go would be as pain as suicide (It probably would be some form of suicide, actually). "So, Lucy, where should I out my clothes and books and such?" I asked, taking a book out of the box and scanning the room for a suitable place to put it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:42 am

Hey guys. Sorry I poofed. Razz
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:49 am

It's ok Wolfgirl, rp? :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:50 am

sure!  When you want me to write in black just let me know okay?!

hello again Wolfgirl!  I got the post for you!

Lucy:  I can't help smiling at Demitri.  I couldn't believe that we were moving in together!  In a good way, not a bad way.  This was super exciting for me, well us.  I walk over to my dresser and slide the things that I'd had resting on the top over to one side while whipping off the small amount of dust that accumulated on the items that I didn't use too often like some of my special hair pins.  "You can put your books over here.  And you can split your cloth between the dresser and the closet."  I might need to get more hangers for his shirts though, but I'd cross that bridge when I got to it.  "I'll start to hang up your shirts okay?"

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Lewis:When he hailed down the cab, he gave the address to the cab driver, and we were soon off. Viv didn't take any time to fall asleep in his lap. He tucked her hair behind her ear and let her sleep in his lap. When they arrived at the mansion, he paid the driver, picked her up, and carried her inside the mansion. "Viv. Wake up, love. We're home." He whispered, trying to wake her up.
Viviana:  I'd been able to sleep off a lot of the alcohol, so when I got up I wasn't as drunk, but still buzzed.  I can hear something that sounds far off in my sleep, but then I realize that it was Lewis' voice, and it was strangely close, and I was strangely not in a bed.  O.o  Holy shit he's carrying me...  I open my eyes and look at Lewis, more than slightly surprised.  "Maybe I should be put down.  You shouldn't have to carry me.  It's not fair to you, and I can walk."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:52 am

Maybe. I'll see if I can come up with something.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:54 am

Hola guys Smile
Mhm, hello everyone
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:57 am

Hello Linz!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:58 am

Okies ^_^

"Thank you." Leaning over to press a kiss to Lucy's cheek, I gathered the three books and put them on the dresser, thankful that I had only decided to bring 3, considering that I had over 250 more books at home. I then started dealing with my clothes, starting with the easiest: Under and socks. They went in a free drawer and then my jeans and jogging bottoms joined them, as well as a few pairs of shorts I managed to squeeze in. In the second drawer went the rest of my shorts and the shirts that I didn't care about being folded, such as t-shirts, plus a few casual button-up shirts that I tended to wear often.

Hi Linz and Ryker!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:01 am

Hello Linz Smile And hey, Ryker Smile
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down