House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Evαlissiα .
rae
Scampi
-Wolf-Girl-
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:06 am

XDDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:06 am

Ohhhh! Ok X3 Have fun! X3 And ask him if he has a twin for me! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:07 am

Lol okay I will! Very Happy 

Bye guys! Smile
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:07 am

Bye! ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:16 am

O.o Mitch Hewer (Xavier) Was born, like, a 3 hour drive away from me O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:18 am

I'll rp! Repost? Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:20 am

((I've missed you, Sierra :3 *Kisses her again and then picks her up without breaking the kiss, sitting on the piano bench with Sierra in his lap before pulling away.* So, how've you been?))

I chuckled a little, glad that Sierra wasn't too upset, and gave my girlfriend a salute. "Yes ma'am, right away, ma'am." Kissing Sierra quickly, I returned to the meeting. It wasn't long before it ended, anyway, since it was time for the bar to close. Before my comrades left, I made them each apologise to Sierra and watched with a slight smirk as they each walked up to her and gave a quick, 'Sorry ma'am' before leaving. Once gone, I allowed my smirk to grow. "They're like puppies, prone to misbehaving but they can be trained. And to think, I'm the youngest and I'm training them." Laughing a little, I walked over to Sierra and rested my hands on her waist. "Ok, I'm all yours now. Got any plans for us tonight?"

I chuckled a little and nodded my head. "Later, when I win this competition." I whispered, not sure whether Hayden heard but not really caring. If Toby got to stay up late we'd never get to fade tonight! Now I really had to win, so I started adding different colored lego bricks, making the racecar look like a rainbow, as well as keeping it streamlined and sexy, like me! Well, me when I'm not fat...
((Skippy to the results?))

"Ok then, it's probably best to get out of sight first. We wouldn't want people to see your arm get miraculously healed." Walking with Eric up to his allocated room, I opened the door and allowed Eric in first. I took the bag off of his arm and set it down on the bed. "Alrighty, lets have a look at this arm." I carefully approached Eric and took hold of his arm, assessing it. "This may hurt a bit, sir, I apologise in advance but it will be worth it, trust me." Putting the bone back into it's proper place, I healed it, joing the bone pieces back together, though all that could be seen was a slight green light. Once done, I stood back and smiled slightly. "There you go, as good as new. Oh, and sir? I can tell you're not fond of Xavier, but please go easy on him. He's new and not exactly used to everything yet, but at least he's trying to help, right?"

I had forced myself to get up early today, before Kyle had to go to work - if he even had work today, I mean, he had to have a day off at some point, right? Not caring about it being all yucky tasting, I took my pills with the leftover water from last night, waiting for them to sink in and make me less ill. Looking down at the sleeping Kyle beside me, I grinned, thankful that I had chosen to sleep in Kyle's room that night; he looked so cute in his sleep!!! But now he had to wake up, because I didn't wat to be awake alone. Nuzzling Kyle's neck to start with, I then nibbled on his ear and tugged on it gently, saying through my teeth, "Wake up Kyle!"

"No reason." Vincent stifled a shrug. "Just curious, since you've getting closer to the dating age." Looking down at Thedore, he rubbed noses with his son and listened to the joyful giggle that accompanied it. "If you want to start dating, Jessica, feel free to do so, as long as they a worthy to be your boyfriend, not just the boyfriend of a princess, but the boyfriend of a great girl, ok?"

((Galian didn't pin her down, he just pinned her arms behind her back...))

The Galian Beast chuckled and let go over Darkess, doing a little happy dance and then running over to Lucius, picking him up. "You hear that, baby? Daddy win! Daddy number one!" He exclaimed, hugging his son tightly. Galian usually lost to Darkess, in fact he had never won against her before, so this was like some kind of amazing miracle; a victory against his bad*ss wife.

The kids were still asleep, or probably just waking up now, so I had a little free time. I had pretty much done all the super early morning studying, so I was just outside, enjoy the sunshine fron the comfort of a shaded tree. I should've brought something to do though, since I was kinda bored, but at least I had a cup of blood to keep me company. Taking a sip of the blood, I closed my eyes, listening to the sounds that surrounded me and seeing how far I could push my hearing range to? I could hear the main road, it was awesome!

Once Lucy and Hope had gone, I took the oppurtunity to brush my teeth and my hair, as well as spray on some deodrant. I then tidied up my room and, once that was done, lay on the bed, waiting eagerly for Lucy's return.

Hope snuggled under the covers where she found her favourite teddy bear, whom she had abandoned last night when she slept in bed with her mother instead. "Sorry, teddy." The child murmured to her bear before yawning slightly. "Goodnight mommy, love you." Hope smiled sleepily at her mother and then closed her eyes, falling asleep.

"Ummm..." I thought about it for a moment, trying to figure out what to do. There were so many things that we could do, but I just couldn't be bothered with most of them, except for two. Unable to choose between the two, I decided to do both and put the toy guitar from our past away - we had our own instruments now anyway, I played the in the music room and Zack had a real guitar now. "Lets play some video games so that I can kick your butt every time and then lets go and make some blood pancakes or maybe even try a blood cake! Unless you're hungry, then we can do the food-cooking stuff first." Shrugging a little, I walked over to my drawer and pulled out some random clothes to wear downstairs.

Ok, this wasn't so bad, I mean, neither of us had taken off any clothes yet so I was calm and was actually kinda enjoying this. Smiling under the kisses, I returned each one and began to increase the passion slightly, feeling brave enough to do so. After a little while longer, I felt brave enough to remove Suzie's top - a bra looked like a bikini top, kinda, so I wouldn't really freak out that much - and threw it through the opening in the bookshelves so that it didn't get in our way. I desperately tried not to look into Suzie's bra, which was very easy to do from this position, because I knew that that would freak me out, so to stop me from doing that, I kissed Suzie again, closing my eyes as I did so, placing my hands firmly on her hips.

Damn him. Of all the times to be annoying, my husband decided to pick now, when a girl was messing with our oldest son! She deserved a scary Bex, she deserved to feel fear over what she had done to our TJ and Tyler wasn't even gonna let me verbally knock some sense into her tonight! He promised I could tomorrow though... And he said it was either stay in the car all night or that, and staying in the car wouldn't be very comfortable... Ugh, why was my resolve so weak because of a damn uncomfy chair?! "Fine, I'll come in in a sec." I mumbled, taking a couple deep breaths, not caring how long it took so long as I relaxed. After a couple minutes, I felt calmer and got out of the car, walking past Tyler without giving him a kiss or anything, and headed inside. "Did TJ go up to his room?" I asked once Tyler had joined me inside, seeing no trace of either of my sons downstairs.

"Ok then, that's good." Pulling out the cookery book, I landed once again and opened it, finding the recipe for the waffles. I grabbed all the utensils and then searched for a waffle iron. "Man, does this place even have a- Oh! Found it!" Grinning, I placed the waffle iron on the counter, plugged it into an outlet, and allowed that to heat up while I started on the waffles, checking that Nat had pulled out the right ingredients first before continuing. "Ok, heat the waffle iron, blah de blah, done that... Uhhh... Whisk all the dried ingredients into a large mixing bowl..." Grabbing the flour, baking powder, sugar and tiny bit of salt, I added them to the bowl and started mixing them all together as I read the next instruction. "Seperate the eggs, put the yolk in with the dry ingredients and leave the whites to one side... Oh boy... Hey, Nat, do you know how to seperate eggs?" I didn't have a clue! How were you meant to get the egg white away from the yolk?!

"Don't worry, she'll only try and eat you if you peak in." Kissing Kodi firmly on the lips, I pushed him gently back into the bedroom with Snowball, watching as my dog's growling died down. "See? I told you!" I turned serious for a moment, adding, "Sorry, Kodi, I know you want to see and I know you think I should trust you and all but... Believe me, I do trust you, I just don't think I'm ready to let you see me naked. You should probably head back to your room anyway to get dressed." Closing the door, I sighed slightly and started getting ready, brushing my teeth, showering, dressing ect.

Once I had taken care of myself, I took care of a very sleepy Hope, waking her up, bathing her - it was surprisingly harder than it looked on tv, and then helping her to get dressed. She seem to wake up properly after that and became more talkative, explaining how she spent time with her mother last night when she was supposed to be sleeping, and had slept with her mother as well. I probably didn't hear her escaping from the bedroom through the baby monitor thanks to mine and Ryan's activities, but I wasn't mad at Hope, since she had been with her mother, not some random stranger. Once her talking died down, I walked next door, holding Hope in one arm. Knocking on the door gently, I peeked inside. No Kiara, but a dog and that Kodi fellow. Without a shirt! My eyes narrowed suspiciously at the boy, - man, whatever -, seeing his being in Kiara's room and his being shirtless as a bad sign indeed. "What exactly do you think you're doing in my daughter's room without a shirt?" I asked him, a slightly threatening tone to my voice to try and scare him out of taking advantage of Kiara. If I was too late and he had already taken advantage of her, I'd be sure to knock some sense into him the next time a toddler wasn't present.

Rolling my eyes slightly at how Jamie had missed a spot, I grabbed another kitchen towel and handed it to him. "Left corner of your mouth; you missed a spot." I informed before paying attention to the boy as he spoke about family names. "Interesting. In my family, Caius is a family name, and of course the Alexandros stays with the males in the family anyway. I suppose that if I were ever to have a child-" Which would never ever happen in my entire lifetime, obviously, "They would be called Caius too, unless the child just so happened to be female." Looking down at Jamie, I pursed my lips at how dirty and blood-stained his clothes were. "I suppose you don't have any clothes other than those on your back, correct?" I asked, gesturing to his filthy clothes.

So Dilynn didn't want what I had planned to get her, she wanted stuff that were free... Well, I was buying her something anyway, because I'd feel bad if I just gave her free stuff, it'd make me feel like a cheapskate. Nodding slightly, I gave my girlfriend a smile and lifted her a little, wrapping her legs around my waist and holding onto her thighs for support. "I'd love to give you one of your presents right now. I would've done it earlier but we were surrounded by people." I told my girlfriend, leaning forward and kissing my girlfriend semi-passionately, taking things a bit further than usual but not too far, not because there were people around - that was a factor but it wasn't my main concern - but because I don't think Dilynn was ready to take things that far, and I wasn't sure whether or not I was either."

"Thank you very much, Samuel." I laughed slightly at my formality as I headed down the hallway, Sam following close behind me after closing the bedroom door. "And you're right, those shorts aren't too bad, actually." I replied as I reconnected our hands. "I think they look good on you, and the pattern would certainly distract other women away from your chest once your shirt comes off." At least, I hoped it would. I'd rather not have women gawking at my fiance's muscular torso, that was for my eyes and my eyes only... Ok, perhaps that was taking it a bit too far but still! Sam was my fiance, not theirs, so those women should stop staring and drooling at them because they'd never have a chance with him!

Reposts! Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:29 am

*raises eyebrow* are you okay Logan? you seem nervous...
*smiles and presses a kiss to his lips* good. i wouldn't want you to leave again. Smile
taking a break from the water. ^_^
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:33 am

Y-Y-*Clears throat.* Yeah, I'm fine, I just, uhh, I... *Groans and buroes his head into Suzie's necl.* Am I allowed to kill Rae? Please? *Tries to clear his mind somehow.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:34 am

Siena Castro-Ramirez | "Stupid chicos y their sarcastic remarks! Why can't they all just swallow their male pride..." A small growl let out of my lips as I set them in a thin line, where was I? Looking around, it seemed to me that I got stuck outside. Ugh. Letting my eyes roam a little over the yard, I wondered what would happen if I ever met up with those stupid white boys. You'd rip out their hearts and feed them to kittens. Yup, that's exactly what I'm going to do. How two men, not even that tall!, managed to rile me up, was a mystery. Their sarcastic sneers and comments was just something that made me want to blow up, I'm not slow. I understood what they said perfectly.. I reassured myself of this, thinking back on how they called me an immigrant. I'm going to tie their balls together and force their heads into a meat grinder. A scent wiggled it's way into my sense of smell and I looked around, recognizing it to be Jeremy's. He's outside? Ahahaha white boy's outside. This made me smile, Jeremy was always so white.. oh yeah. Vampire stuff. Mines well go say hi? Or just get my mind off of what the losers said. Turning around, I felt sort of dumb for not seeing him under that tree earlier. Plastering a fake cheerful smile on, I called out his name and walked over. "Oye! Gring-... Jeremy!" I was thinking about saying Gringo, but nah, Jeremy doesn't deserve that title anymore.
Yep! (; *grins excitedly.* Now, you know there's a 85% chance we'll have a boy... right?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:38 am

*smiles and presses a. kiss to his cheek* i wish sometimes. but if you kill her, you kill me. ^_^ so it's unadvisable. sorry if she's annoying you.
*raises eyebrow* whys that? *absentmindedly twirls a piece of his hair in between her fingers*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:39 am

I wanna give Isolt a late birthday gift. Razz What do you guys think I should get her?
I am right here, and I am able to hear you just fine. -.- And I have no birthday.
It's January 1st.
*Smiles a little nervously.* Because females are rare in the carpathian race. Hence why you see more males then females...
Oh. Well then, that was 6 months ago.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:41 am

Jamie: Whilst Caius was talking about family names, I put my hands in front of me, making an L with each hand, the thumb and first finger made it. I still didn't know my left from my right. Once I found the left side, I wiped that side of my mouth again. By the time I had cleaned up, he had asked me another question. I shook my head and looked down at the dirty clothes. I had been wearing them for ages... "No, these are the only clothes I have." I admitted quietly. I could have stolen some if I really wanted... But I never saw the point in it.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:44 am

huh... that's not surprising. but all of the males are cute, especially you. *winks* i can only imagine what the girls must look like. they're probably so pretty. *sighs* and I'm average. why wouldn't you have gone for one of the Carpathian girls?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:47 am

*Rolls his eyes.* Psh, the fates choose our mates. Not us Mandie. And even if I could, I rather have a human to keep me in place then a carpathian. *Plays with her hair.* Plus, you're NOT plain or ordinary. You're actually very beautiful.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:50 am

really? huh... well, i should be thanking fate then, because after Dillan and i didn't work out, i thought i would never get married or have kids because i thought i wouldn't be able to trust anyone. but i can trust you. and i actually really love you. so, i guess what I'm trying to say is I'm happy we moved here and met and that this happened. Smile *kisses him*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:03 am

((*Mumbles against Suzie's neck,* You don't need to apologise, she does. She's picking on me using my issues DX))

Someone nearby - about 10 metres North-North-East of where I was and getting closer -called out my name and I opened my eyes to see Siena. Ah, I thought I had detected an accent! "Hey Siena." I grinned, glad to see a friend to hang out with, patting the space under the tree beside me to signal for Siena to join me in the shade. "Long time no see! Or, well, it seems like it's beem a long time, anyway. What's up?" I had meant it in a light-hearted way, but then I noticed the anger in Siena's eyes and frowned slightly. "Ok, what's up?" That was in a more serious, 'I know something's wrong' kind of voice.

"Hmmm... Perhaps we can find you some clothes in the lost and found. There is bound to be at least something in there." It should have been renamed the lost and never found, because it mainly consisted of what was left behind from those who had either moved on or passed away. There had to be some childrens clothing in there where. Seeing that Jamie had successfully wiped his mouth, I threw the used kitchen towel into the trash and then started walking out of the kitchen. "Come, Jamie, I shall lead you to the storage room." Once I had led the boy to what was once the 2nd ballroom but was now a storage room, I walked towards the lost and found aisle and then gestured down it. "Take your pick of the items in here. If you see anything you like, you may claim it as your own."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:10 am

I'm forcing myself to do dance logs, but I'm listening to Disney songs so it shouldn't be too hard and boring hopefully Smile Anyway I shall reply after I'm done, sorries ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:11 am

That's ok ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:15 am

O.O Holy f***, I was dating Ginny Weasley. O.O O.O And I'm the daughter of Ginny Weasley... And Ginny was with Harry O.O... *Suddenly jumps on Jeremy and pushes back his hair to reveal his forehead.* Where's your scar?! Why aren't you Harry?! DX Gah! Abby! Off! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:32 am

I can't reply till my next break. ;P So slowww talking action happening on my end. (:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:33 am

That's ok ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:37 am

I completely forgot that you had a boyfriend before me. -.- Does he still live here? No. Right?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:44 am

Don't tell me Joshua's going crazy again! *Pries Abby off of him and watches her run off to tell Trent the news.* Since when has Joshua ever stopped being crazy? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:47 am

*Looks over at Jeremy.* Ever since I said we could be mutual friends for Mandies sake... oh and the time before I met Mandie.. and I guess there was that one time at the dinner thing.. and that's it.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next