House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+9
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
Wolfsoul
L is for Lindsey
midget
lilJVBM4evea
Britt-21
-Wolf-Girl-
rae
13 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Mon May 27, 2013 4:30 pm

hey. don't doubt yourself, bro. if you're confident, girls will flock to you like... Uhh... flies to crap... ok that simile sucked, but still. you get the point. ^_^ if you're like this around girls, i don't know if any of them will want you... you know how guys like confident girls? it's the same thing for us girls. or at least we want someone that matches out confidence level. i suppose Brady and i were a rare case... but that's okay. my overly out there attitude makes up for his more laid back attitude. ^_^
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon May 27, 2013 4:32 pm

Lewis: If only she knew. He ordered the same thing, and waited for their drinks. When they arrived, he downed the two shots and switched to beer. He didn't want to pass out on Vi, or anything, so he'd take it slow and pace himself.

Finn: Her eyes fluttered shut as he kissed her neck. Beau reached up and licked his chin while he kissed Finn. "You get one hint." She said, holding up her pointer finger. She then placed it on his neck. That was his hint. His one and only hint, and turned away from him, Beau I her arms as she began to walk away from him. "Are you coming or what?" She teased.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Landon West; He peered over at the clock and felt his stomach sink. 2 o'clock in the morning? How did it even get that late? He sighed and nodded, "I guess we should, huh? I'm just gonna say now that I'm not setting an alarm. We're sleeping in." He smiled a little and grabbed a bottle of water from the bare fridge, and grabbed another one for Lilliana too if she wanted it. If she didn't, he would have two, and he didn't mind that. He walked to his room, his feet making soft thumps on the ground with each step. Once he got inside, he set one water bottle on his side of the bed and the other on her side. Or it could be the other way around... He turned to face her, "Hey, what side do you want to sleep on?" He didn't really have a preference, because him and his ex-fiancée would just sleep in the middle, though he always seemed to be on the right...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 27, 2013 4:43 pm

XD

Mia smiled and tilted her head back as his lips met her neck. She missed everything about him, his kisses, his touches, his voice, everything. She took in every touch she felt.

ffahhhhh

and not at all Smile

Alice was taking care of her Daughter, since well, she was going off to school for the first time along with her brother. She was brushing her hair lightly "I cannot believe you're going to school already. Its so exciting." she said to Erica "you do know what happens when you're hungry and what you must do, right, Erica?" she asked, looking at her face

Dakota was already dressed, he was a boy so nothing really had to be done. He also had a task: To make sure that he took care of Erica if she was hungry before she could bite someone in the school. He lookd at his dad "Dad, how long are we going to be in shcool?" he asked
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon May 27, 2013 4:47 pm

Viviana: I down the shots when they arrive and order one more of Bicardi 151 causing the bartender to give me a funny look. When Lewis orders a beer, I roll my eyes in my head. What was he trying to do? Not get drunk or something. "Come onn... we should finish these then go ((to a club or something!)) It would be fun!" I start to giggle as I can almost feel the liquor entering my body.

I think they're at a bar, but if they're already at a club then replace that with this:
((dancing!))

Austin: I start to slide off her shirt then fade to black.

I had to stop that DX I suck so bad it's making me depressed lol

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 27, 2013 4:48 pm

XD its fine lilj! XDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon May 27, 2013 4:48 pm

*looks down and bites her lip, not wanting admit that something was wrong. Eventually she shakes her head and buries it into his chest* Tighter hug please

Tonks:She looked over at him, frowning slightly. "What do you mean? I'm fine." Did he really think that she'd greet him differently, was it that obvious that she was becoming like that. It's not like she'd never told him that she missed him, telling him that didn't bother because it was perfectly fine to miss someone you cared about. But she wouldn't launch herself at him and cling to him whilst she turned into a blubbering mess, it was unnecessary and frankly ridiculous. She couldn't let herself get to that stage, she couldn't let herself need him that much.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 27, 2013 4:56 pm

*nods and hugs her tighter, resting his head on her shoulder* I'm sorry you're not feeling so good...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon May 27, 2013 5:03 pm

Confidence huh? I guess I could work up some confidence. Not overly confident, like I used to be, but... I get it. So, if I were to just walk up to her, declare that I like her both physically and intellectually, would that work?

Collin: "Of course, but what kind of hint is that? A touch to my neck, that's nothing." I followed her out of my room, shutting the door behind me before catching up again. "That could mean anything. Don't I get something a little more revealing?" I wrapped an arm around her waist as we walked, seeing as how I couldn't hold her hand with Beau there. Pouting my bottom lip, I hoped it'd work as a persuasive device for her to give me something more.

Aaran: "A couple hours, not too many. You'll be fine big guy, your quite the talker anyway. Or, you seem to talk to your mother and I a lot anyway." I stood up and walked to him, fixing his shirt collar with a smile. "Take care of your sister, be nice to everyone no matter how angry you may get, and make sure to control your hunger. Your much better a it than your sister, but still." I shrugged and ruffled his hair.

She doesn't have a decided color yet so....

Erica: "I know, I know. Count to ten and get Dakota. We've been over it before mom." I rolled my eyes and twisted my red hair around the tip of my finger, willing for school to be over already. Not that I feared school, I jus feared people in general. Being disclosed from the world and suddenly tossed into the mix wasn't exactly ideal. "Can I go now? I'm all dressed, my hairs fine, and I'll bet Dakotas already ready. I don't want to be late."

Tyler: "Uhh...Nevermind. Nice to see you, actually see you, again Tonks." I shook my head and smiled towards the ground, removing my belt from my pants. Another office job, another suit and tie combo that I disliked. Taking a pair of shorts out of the dresser, I turned towards her and examined Tonks as she laid on the bed. "Im gonna change, we can talk about how your day went when I get out." I went into the bathroom and traded my suit pants for the shorts I had chosen, thankful for the stuffiness of the pants being finally taken away from me. As I exited, I put my pants in the laundry basket and slipped off my t shirt as well, coming to terms that I slept shirtless anyway so I had to get over it. Climbing in bed, I offered Tonks a light smile and pressed a kiss to her cheek. "So, how was your day anyway? Still no luck in the job search?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 27, 2013 5:05 pm

well, yeah, if you do like her both physically and intellectually. you should. Smile if you think it'll make you happy and distract you from your previous relationship, then, hell. why even debate it! just live life.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon May 27, 2013 5:17 pm

Debating because I don't want to be rejected, especially by the only friend I have that isn't my sister in law. What'll happen after I declare myself to her? She'll be so swooned by everything about me that she can't resist me? Highly doubted. Life scares the ish out of me.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon May 27, 2013 5:23 pm

*wraps her arms around his back, clenching fistfuls of his shirt as she presses herself closer to him* You're making it sound like I'm poorly, but I'm perfectly fine...

Tonks: "Nope, I've given up. It's not like I could get a decent job anyway, I never finished school." She sighed and propted herself up so she could have a drink, once she'd placed the bottle back on the table she rolled onto her side so she was facing Tyler. It was probably rude of her to even bring alcohol into his room in the first place, let alone drink it whilst he was trying to have a conversation with her, in fact she didn't even know how he felt about it, she didn't drink often so this was probably the first time he'd seen her but he hadn't said anything about it. Besides it wasn't like she was getting drunk, or even tipsy for that matter, she'd had enough to feel the slight buzz but not have it effect her. "And I didn't really do a lot today either." The sleeves of his sweatshirt were long enough to cover her hands and they were beginning to annoy her so she pulled them down and fisted the open ends into her hands so they'd stop moving, and she placed one under her head. "How's your day been?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 27, 2013 5:24 pm

Alice sighed "im sorry sweetheart, i'm just worried." she put the brush down and she hugged her daughter, kissing her head lightly "if anyone bothers you, tell a teacher. If they dont do anything, me and daddy will." she said, walking with Erica out of the room and downstairs were the other half of the family was. She smiled at her boy and walked over, kissing his head "I am sure your father has spoken to you." she said and then walked over to Aaran, kissing his cheek lightly. Making it kid friendly.

Dakota nodded "Alright dad. I promise." he said, finishing off his breakfast. He then heard his mom walking down with his sister, he turned in his chair and smiled as his mom kissed his head "yes, dad has, mom." his eyes then moved to Erica "How do you feel, Erica?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 27, 2013 5:24 pm

Okay, well.... tell me how she is around you. does she try and, like, show any affection or anything? does she laugh at stupid jokes that you make? Uhh... does she... uhh... i don't know. i'm not the best at this because i've only had one boyfriend, and i never had very many girl friends, but... does she... does she smile a lot when she's around you?

going through the foopets tag on tumblr and cryin bc i miss my dogs on there omg

not actually crying, but its kinda making me depressed omg.

Okay... Sorry you're feeling perfectly fine. *smiles a little, hoping to make her laugh even slightly*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon May 27, 2013 5:27 pm

*she nodded* Ahuh, perfectly fine.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 27, 2013 5:35 pm

*sighs and lets go of her, walking over to her bed and laying down, looking over at her.* cuddle? Smile
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon May 27, 2013 5:41 pm

*she hestitates then nods and climbs onto the bed, cuddling into his side* I'm sorry...
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 27, 2013 5:45 pm

Why are you sorry when you have nothing to be sorry about, lovely? *raises eyebrow and slides an arm around her back, his hand resting on her waist as he brings her closer*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon May 27, 2013 5:49 pm

I don't know, I don't pay attention to that sort of stuff. We've been together one time, and I was drinking so I wasn't paying close attention to details. I mean, she laughed a few times, maybe once for sure, and she smiled. I can recall smiling. But there's no affection. Maybe because I haven't really brought up an interest in her yet? *groans and sets the bottle down* Women are so difficult. Nothing means what it should in terms of body language and how the gender communicates. So confusing

Aaran: I pressed a kiss to Alice's cheek, and then my daughters with a smile. "Goodmorning little Rikki, looking great for your first day." When I turned my attention back to Alice I smirked and whispered into her ear. "And your looking great too, for our first official day to ourselves without the children."

Erica: I shrugged and smiled at my brother, grabbing a granola from the cabinet. "Im feeling fine Dakota. A little bummed about school but I guess I've got to adapt to normal livig and there's nothing to do about it." Leaning back against the counter, I fiddled with the frayed holes on my jeans and began to eat my granola bar. "How are you feeling Kota?"

Tyler: "You talk down on yourself too much. How about going back to school? Then you'd be able to get a good job and you wouldn't have to worry so much anymore about spending your time wisely." I shrugged and looked up at Tonks. The alcohol thing was a little frustrating. I wasn't used to seeing her drinking, but what could I do? I didn't own her, and I wasn't any sort of authoritative figure to her. "My day? It went alright I guess. The usual office business. I asked for some time differences in my schedule, so I could see you more often. I fell like we've become strangers to eachother. I wasn't even aware that you drank now. I miss you Tonks." I didn't reach out and touch her, like I felt I should, because I knew she was iffy on that sort of stuff. sometimes it was like she hated being touched or me shaking affection to her, and I had to respect that, I love her enough to respect that. What else could I do?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 27, 2013 5:52 pm

yeah, yeah, yeah, i know. women are confusing and we try to play hard-to-get and guys dont understand this. i learned this in school. Razz and i've seen how tiffany acts. i'm sure she won't act like that. she's much more.... upfront with what she wants and such. don't worry, if she likes you, she'll show it. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon May 27, 2013 5:59 pm

Fine, I'll go and try this wonderful plan you've helped me think up. If it doesn't work.... Your my least favorite sister-in-law. And I've only got one, so think about that *stands up and picks up the bottle, twisting the cap back on* Now, where should I look for her at? Is she off work from the bar?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Pshhhh, this girl better like you then. Razz I dunno. Hey rae, is Tiffany off of work?
yeah, but bewareeeee. she's pissed off. -_-
o.O why?
memorial day weekend. people went out to celebrate. whatever that means.
*gets up and pushes henry out of the living room* Go! cheer her up! take the bottle! Maybe you'll get some! Wink
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon May 27, 2013 6:11 pm

Hey, I'm going okay, don't be so pushy. *rolls his eyes and walks up the steps to Tiffany's room, knocking on the door when he gets there*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon May 27, 2013 6:16 pm

I have a lot of things to be sorry about, especially when it comes to you...*squeezes her eyes shut and worms in closer, laying her head in the crook of his neck so he can't really see her face properly* I'm sorry midget made you come check on me. I'm sorry that I'm not perfectly fine when I should be. I'm sorry that I'm probably going to dump all my problems on you when you already have your own. I'm sorry for being so selfish...

Tonks: Her expression softened slightly, and the hand that was just resting on the bed moved a little, as if she was going to reach out to him but changed her mind. "I've missed you too." They'd hardly speant anytime together at all recently and she had genuinely missed him, but the atmosphere seemed different today. Sure they'd never been over the top with showing their affection, but they usually did something; a quick kiss, a hug, a hand placed here or an arm wrapped round there, something. And Tonks knew it was her, Tyler always seemed to orientate hinself and his actions around her, he could tell something was up and he was playing it safe, and Tonks wouldn't be the one to reach out. She didn't mind showing her affection but she rarely did if Tyler hadn't first. Her expression returned to normal again and she shrugged. "I was drinking before I met you, I started young, far too young. But I've never drank often and never a lot at a time really. Sam hated it, but he never tried to stop me, he knew if he did then I'd just turn to something worse like drugs."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 27, 2013 6:18 pm

Pushy, that was a good one! Ha ha! *yells sarcastically at henry as he walks away*
*groans and walks to answer the door, swings it open and eyes widen* Oh... sorry. I thought it was someone else. *steps aside, taking off her heels and throwing them in a pile of black heels by the desk* you can come in if you wanna...
Hey, it's okay. if you can't dump your problems on me, then what good am i as a friend? Smile friends are meant to help you and be here to talk to. and that's what im here for. you can talk to me all day and night. don't worry.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next