House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
-Wolf-Girl-
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Britt-21
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat May 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Isolt)
"Hmmm..." I tapped my finger against my chin as I watched the foal. "A great name would be either Jax or Kaylor... but I think Jackson might be a good one too. I do not really know which name would suit it though." I looked to him a little, "What do you think?"

Klain)
"What if I wanna look?" I snapped out at her, but I mumbled something and just turned around anyways. Tapping my foot lightly against the ground as I waited.

Lukis)
When she came back, I exploded on her. All cuteness and everything gone, the dark side of my Fae side was showing as I growled and snapped at her. "What was that!? WHY THE HELL DID YOU GO ALONE!? You could've been hurt Lissa??? What am I gonna do if you get hurt? I would have to sell your underwear or actually have to go back to Victoria Secret and return it my self.." my eyes had held a dark green coloring in them, and as I yelled in frustration. I calmed and took deep breaths, the last part was strictly me but beyond that was Jakubis talking with my tongue and using my voice.

Ohhh do something else! It's usually fun to experiment with hybrids/or new creators!! Very Happy
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat May 11, 2013 2:46 pm

Jennaveive: "Then I'd probably hit you." I say it seriously, no one had ever seen me naked, and I wasn't going to start now. I quickly take off everything except for my bra and dive head first into the river in a way that I wont hit my head. After a moment, I feel the familiar tingling sensation over every inch of my legs and feet as my skin changes to scales and my feet change into my tail. I wait a moment under the water for my tail to completely form before I move again. I swim to the surface but keep my tail stretched straight down towards the bottom of the river bed so he couldn't see it just yet. "Your turn, but don't laugh, people tend to laugh."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm

Lissa glared at him "well sorry to see if it was safe!" she said and sighed, feeling bad for snapping at him. She got back in the car and put the gun away again and she drove off to their home "Sorry..." she said with a sigh "I would have been fine, you didnt have to worry so much about me. Im strong enough to protect myself when needed." she stopped on the path up to the mansion ad she kissed his temple in a friendly way and she went back to driving

Alright, what should she be?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat May 11, 2013 2:51 pm

I tilted my head and looked over at the foal. I ran the three names through my head thinking which would fit him best. "I think Jax would work well for him. And his nickname can be J. Or Blue J since his eyes are blue. Scarly like Denver's...." I say with a small laugh and looked at her with a smirk. And walked to Denver and jumped up onto his saddle getting kinda bored and stood up on his saddle and looked down at her. "So what you wanna do next?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat May 11, 2013 3:00 pm

Klain)
I turned and took in her appearance, her fish tail and her half naked body. And I pointed this out to her as I pointed my finger at her, "Hmmm... you're sort of still naked." My hands then flew to the base of my shirt and I started lifting my shirt up and over my head, then they flew to my belt buckle and I started to unbuckle as I stripped to my dark blue boxers. I walked all high and mighty towards the water and didn't even inspect it before I immediately walked into it. As I cut through head first like a knife through hot butter, my body adapted quickly to the lack of heat and surfaced as I looked for Jennaveive.

Lukis)
I sunk down in my seat and grumbled a few words before my eyes decided to direct their attention out the window till we got home. I didn't trust myself to speak, I was to close earlier to letting Jakubis take over. And the day that Incubis got control, would be the day that I turn 21... which will be never.

Isolt)
I looked at him with a small frown, "I really do not have nothing to do, I'm stuck on what to do really. Why don't you surprise me?" I said as I continued to look up at him a little

Maybe she should be a: Nymph, Dryad, Siren, Fallen Angel, Angel, oorrrrrr you could make something up. Smile
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat May 11, 2013 3:04 pm

"Wasn't it me who came up with the horse back riding and the rounding up the foal?" I asked with a small laugh. "Just tell me what you like to do. Go to the beach? Shop? I'll shop as long as I don't need to stand outside for an hour for one dress. Or do you like to work out? I could do either one. But your the lady so you may pick." I say as I crossed my arms keeping my balence.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 11, 2013 3:06 pm

Dryad and Siren????? what are thoes

Lissa soon got up to the masion and she parked. She then looked at Lukis and got out, going in te back and grabbing the bags "come on Lukis, speak to me, you know i never like it when you are quiet." she said and then she closed the door with her butt and she watched him get out. She hadnt even eaten her food yet. Neither did him, so they were going to eat in her room. She didnt mind it because she didnt have carpet. Only a rug she could always fold up and put aside
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat May 11, 2013 3:09 pm

Jennaveive: I smirk as he comes in and dive in again a split second after he goes under the water. I swim around just in a circle a bit until I see that he surfaced again. I smile under the water and swim over to his legs. I grab his ankles and pull him under the water quickly and forcefully. I Let go of him and use my large tale to propel myself a good ten feet away from him where I resurface with a smile on my face.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat May 11, 2013 3:33 pm

I think she left

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 11, 2013 3:35 pm

yeah
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat May 11, 2013 3:35 pm

well then...

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 11, 2013 3:37 pm

you got me! Very Happy XD and mia also, they can have fun time Wink
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat May 11, 2013 3:43 pm

maybe tomorrow? just remind me because its almost midnight here lol

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 11, 2013 3:43 pm

llol sames here but im not so tired yet lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat May 11, 2013 3:45 pm

I'm like getting sick again though haha

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 11, 2013 3:45 pm

lol go to sleep then
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat May 11, 2013 3:47 pm

I am in a sec, and we can play them at some point tomorrow!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 11, 2013 3:47 pm

kk Smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat May 11, 2013 3:49 pm

Wolfsoul wrote:Justin: "Yeah well it's your fault I'm blushing for pointing out my embarassing fail." I mumbled, taking a moment to compose myself before I pulled the shirt down completely. "You're mean, y'know, teasing a guy like this. If it wasn't against my nature, I'd so get revenge."

Annabel: "I'm sorry! I really didn't mean it like that." I frown and pull my knees to my chest again like I had on the counter before. "I don't want you to think I'm mean..." I look over at him innocently, using my childish face to it's full puppy dog eye potential.

linz007 wrote:Vice: "Much better. My stomach isn't really feeling too bad, and when aren't things great when I wake up next to my two favorite women?" I pressed another kiss to her stomach and then leaned up, cupping her cheek in my hand before I pressed my lips to hers. I pulled away and bit my lip trying to hide my smirk. "I think she needs to hurry up, pregnancy is really cutting into kissing time. We haven't done that in a while."

Bree: "Lets not rush her I want her to be ready." I smile and kiss him again and move one of my hands to my belly. "And we can still kiss! It's just a little awkward because we need to lean weird ways." I laugh a little and kiss him for a third time. I let the kiss linger for a moment and then smile at him.

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Lewis: He smirked and a chuckle vibrated his chest when The Driver gave her a strange look. He nudged her, teasing, and waited for a second. When She didn't respond he raised an eyebrow. "Im no good with starting conversations, so if you're waiting on me, you'll be waiting awhile." He chuckled.

Viviana: "Why he doesn't think I'm 21 I'll never know..." I roll my eyes to myself and then turn away from the window. "It's stupid when people try to judge me because they think I'm too young to drink and stuff." I uncross my legs and lean forward, closing the divider between us and the driver. "Ass..."

Evαy . wrote:Klain)
I turned and took in her appearance, her fish tail and her half naked body. And I pointed this out to her as I pointed my finger at her, "[b">Hmmm... you're sort of still naked." My hands then flew to the base of my shirt and I started lifting my shirt up and over my head, then they flew to my belt buckle and I started to unbuckle as I stripped to my dark blue boxers. I walked all high and mighty towards the water and didn't even inspect it before I immediately walked into it. As I cut through head first like a knife through hot butter, my body adapted quickly to the lack of heat and surfaced as I looked for Jennaveive.

Jennaveive: I smirk as he comes in and dive in again a split second after he goes under the water. I swim around just in a circle a bit until I see that he surfaced again. I smile under the water and swim over to his legs. I grab his ankles and pull him under the water quickly and forcefully. I Let go of him and use my large tale to propel myself a good ten feet away from him where I resurface with a smile on my face.

tada! now bed lol

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat May 11, 2013 4:14 pm

Rae should come on. .-. I'm bored.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat May 11, 2013 5:22 pm

Le Feu De Mort wrote:This was going much better than he had expected really. He had thought perhaps she had wanted this but now he knew that hadn't been her plan which only made her reciprocating that much better. The hand on her side stayed in place but another went to her neck as he returned the kiss. He didn't mind being on the bottom much for now. All he really cared about was that this felt pretty darn great. And that he had to watch his teeth so he didn't cut her lips or anything.
Typed at 4am. Sorry if it sorta sucks.

Le Feu De Mort wrote:Phoenix had spent quite a while alone in her room, just thinking things over. It had taken her a while to really accept that supernatural creatures didn't actually exist just to be told they did again. And she wasn't really sure what to believe. She had no reason to believe the kid who'd let her in, even if she wanted to. She had to find out for herself. That was the only way to know what she'd been told was really true. But how was she supposed to do that? Watching could only get you so far sometimes. For now it was all she could do.

The girl stood up and went to her closet. She'd taken a shower earlier and had only bothered putting on an XL Doctor Who t-shirt. Now she took it off and replaced it with a bra and slashed up shirt which let bits of her skin and bra show through. She didn't mind. She liked her body. Along with the shirt came a short black skirt and red ripped rights. She decided to go with studded leather bracelet and her leopard print rainbow shoes and belt to finish it all off.

Once dressed Phoenix made her way downstairs and decided to sit by the window in the living room area smoking a joint. She kept a window open - despite wanting to breath in the smoke - to avoid annoying anyone else here. Then she began to watch.
Anyone can pick up the Phoenix thread. I don't have many plans for her. But I'm going to sleep now.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat May 11, 2013 5:56 pm

wow... so, for my school's musical, they did Sweeney Todd, and wow. just wow. i seriously wish i could've done that. it was amazing. and my friend Trevor was Sweeney Todd himself. He did amazing, as did all of my other friends.

Sorry, i may not reply until tomorrow. Im still in a state of euphoria, which is how i get after almost every musical/play/choir performance.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 11, 2013 7:03 pm

I woke up with a headache and it wont go away DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun May 12, 2013 12:43 am

I fell asleep on my laptop and yeaaahhh Sorry girls. ^.^"
I'm switching point of views to third person, I kind of hate first person. -.-

Lukis)
His feet came out slowly once he had the door open, and like a child, he took his time in coming out of the car. As he grabbed the few backs he brought up front with him along with the taco bell bag, he followed after her in silence until he decided it was a good idea to talk. "Jakubis and I really didn't like the idea of you running off, I know I might be screwed up in the head. But Lissa, for once he actually got worried and that made me scared to think that you could've got hurt, you're the only person who's ever accepted me with question..." Then he began to babble on aimlessly, "Or well you did question it at first, like ya know the black out and then Jakubis and then why I woke up and hardly felt like I got any sleep.." He shook his head and Lukis or Luc as he liked to be called some times. Looked to her, "Next time... just tell me and let me go too." His eyes held a sliver of worry in their gray blue depths.

Klain) Yeah and hurry for third person, I'm pretty sure you sucked in 1st P.O.V. Shut up.
As he swam with his head above water, his gaze searched over the surface for her head to pop out anywhere. It was until he felt delicate fingers wrap around his ankle and jerk him down, that he knew she was underwater this whole time. She's a mermaid, that's why. He told himself as his head submerged into the water completely. At first he just sat in the water a little, no more then 2 seconds later. His eyes popped open and he looked around for her tail, he couldn't really see it because of the lake water. So he swam to the surface and came up in time to see her come up. A smile was on her face and a determined look crossed over his rough features, his determination was aimed to wipe that smile off her face and make her scream. Or well... not in the horror movie type way.
You make me sound like a weird person... You have no emotions besides for those ones, you are weird. Point blank.

Isolt)
She smiled and considered this for a moment, her violet-blue eyes getting a reflective look in them before an idea hit her. "Let's train in the woods, using our powers." A brighter smile crossed over her beautifully pale features, "Just you and me." Her voice reflected how relaxed she was with the idea of fighting a guy, or well anyone in that matter. All she wanted to do was use her powers and let her body relax a little from all this bent up energy.

Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun May 12, 2013 12:49 am

Dryad is a:
A dryad is a shy nymph or spirit who lives in the woods. Dryads are associated with trees, and many mythologies have some version of the dryad, even if this specific term is not used, which would seem to suggest that people have long associated trees with supernatural beings and events. The term “dryad” comes specifically from Greek mythology.

Specifically, a dryad is a spirit associated with an oak tree, as “drys” means “oak” in Greek, but over time, these spirits have come to be associated with trees in general. According to legends, the dryads look after the forest and keep an eye on the health of the trees. They may periodically appear to travelers or assist the gods, but they are primarily concerned with the trees. Devout members of society would make offerings to appease or thank dryads when they needed to harvest trees or branches.

Siren is a:
Also known as 'Sea Sirens', the personality and appearance is most commonly known to be that of a seductive temptress. Her beauty has been said to reflect the wondrous treasures and power of the sea itself.

The sound of the mermaid singing was once thought to be a reason for sailors meeting disaster, as the haunting lilting voice was said to be heard coming from the waves forecasting bad weather.

Mixed omens surround the stories of their sudden appearance being feared but also known to have saved the lives of sailors who had fallen overboard. Women saw them as enemies, as they were often thought to seek out men as partners, getting married, turning their partners into 'mermen'. Medieval engravings have shown the mermaid to carry a small hand-mirror, which is the attribute of the prostitute.

Rejecting the approach of a mermaid was thought to bring severe misfortune to the man, and if she was injured a period of misfortune would meet a crew or coastline. Yet despite all this, the mermaid is currently viewed as a gentle creature kind in nature.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next