House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
lilJVBM4evea
Britt-21
JackieS1995
L is for Lindsey
rae
Wolfsoul
-Wolf-Girl-
Scampi
12 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:44 pm

Alice was in the kitchen cooking as the Twins ran around and laughed and played. They already looked 2-3 and they were already walking and starting to learn to talk. Their laughters filled the house which made her happy, she would hear their laughs even when they're out and learning about the world themselves. She looked down at Erika who tugged on her moms pants, she needed her drink and Alice stopped her cooking real quick to grab a sippy cup of blood for her "here you go Erika." she said with a smile and kissed her head, handing her the sippy cup and going back to cooking
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:46 pm

max anderson; He nodded, "Of course! Im not one to not follow through on my promises. Though, my ex... she's quite busy. She had lots of things to do, and she's planning a wedding, so... i don't know. she said she would see when her schedule's free." Thats what he got, though, having a famous singer as an ex-girlfriend, and a mother to one of his four children... Four kids, and he never saw any of them... Myabe he would try to find his other kids one day. Though, since they hadnt contacted him in a long time, it was probably best not to try. It seemed that they didn't want to talk.

Mandie Anderson; "Maybe we should just order pizza at the mansion. It would be comfier, and i could do all of this medication crap that i have to do." Shrugging, she walked over to the counter, and the nurse handed her a clipboard with a couple of papers she had to fill out and sign. She wrote fast, and handed the clipboard back to the nurse with a smile. "Thank you for everything." she told the nurse. She walked back over to Henry, and laced her fingers with his, walking out of the hospital in a pretty good mood. "What kind of pizza do you want? Pepperoni and sausage, or cheese?"
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:51 pm

Annabel: "Don't let that become some sort of excuse alright?" I look at him very seriously hoping that he will not let this opportunity slip through the cracks. In an effort to lighten the mood she smirks at him, "Or I might just have to take your phone again." I giggle a little and tuck my legs underneath me on the couch so I could face him while we talked.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:09 pm

Okay, but the first part was for you britt XD

Vice: Letting out a loud groan, I lifted my hand and rubbed my eyes, willing the sleepy feeling to go away. "Goodmorning..." I rolled onto my side and leaned up on my elbow. "The both of you. My two favorite women." With a smile I leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. "Sleep well?" I moved my unoccupied hand down to her stomach and waited for the kick I knew was coming, since Allegra had been becoming more active lately since she had grown to a larger size and her due date was approaching.

Aaran: As I walked out into the kitchen, avoiding both my uildren as they ran about around me so that I wouldn't get hurt, I chuckled. "You guys better slow down, before you know it you'll be getting hurt and nobody wants that." I walked to Alice and pressed a kiss to the back of her shoulder gently. "Goodmorning beautiful. Kids give you any trouble this morning?"

Henry: "I prefer pepperoni and sausage actually, but I don't mind cheese either. Whatever you want, I'm alright with it. Sorry to be so indecisive, I jus really don't mind." I walked out towards my car, mulling over the idea that perhaps life really wasn't going to get better for me. Maybe I had hit my prime when I was a teenager before my parents died and now I was just falling deeper into a depressive state. Maybe I'd screw up Brady's wedding speech, get super drunk and ruin everyone's night, then I'd mess up what I have with Mandie by being unlike my father. Wanting things that perhaps she didn't want and that my father forbid of me. Was it horrid of me to wish that my life was like Brady's? Carefree and busy? Working, coming home, no depression and clear future. It sounded like a dream, and one that was need gout to be my reality. I opened he door for her and let to of her hand, running it through my hair as I willed myself to just stop thinking altogether.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:16 pm

oh...well...2-3 XD

Alice smiled and looked over her shoulder and at Aaran "Nope, they're just running about and having fun. I gave them their sippy cups with their drinks inside." she turned to him and kissed him softly before pulling away "I'm glad we had these children. They are just amazing. I love the sound of their laughter, their feet stomping on the floor..I feel like i'm in baby heaven" She laughed
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:19 pm

Bree: I smile back at him as I feel our daughter kick against his hand, then elbow it. I laugh as she squirms in response to his touch because it tickled a little. "I slept alright, pretty well actually all things considered." I smile at him and place my hand on another part of my stomach. I begin to become aware of the fact that my back was sore and turn a little bit trying to feel a little better.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:30 pm

Mandie Anderson; "Pepperoni and sausage it is then!" She said with a smile before he closed her door. Once he got in the driver's seat, she grabbed his face in her hands and pressed a couple of kisses to his lips, pulling away to give him a reassuring smile. She could tell he was stressed about something, and she just wanted to relieve some of the stress from his mind. "I'll call." She said, pulling out her phone from her backpack and searching for a pizza place's phone number.

Max Anderson; Smiling, he rolled his eyes and held his phone right in his hand, "Nu uh." He shook his head, "You aren't getting my phone again! I promised!" He stuck out his tongue playfully and chuckled as he slipped his phone in his pocket. "But seriously, i promise ill see her. ill make sure dayna doesn't forget to make time for me. don't worry."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:32 pm

Britt-21 wrote:Rose peeked out again, smiled seeing Zack "hey! Yeah, I kinda skipped but dragged my butt back here." she came out completely and walked over to him "hows lunch? other then me disturbing it." she really didnt mean to but she got bored of being home, so why not say hi to a few friends?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Annabel: I smile at him when he says that he wont let his ex forget. Then I change the subject. "Do you really think I can't get your phone if I really wanted to?" I smirk at him in a slightly competitive way and ready my hands to grab his phone.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:38 pm

Vice: I smiled a bit brighter when I felt Allegra press against Bree's stomach, then I looked up to my fiancé. "Thank goodness, sleep is rarely very good late in pregnancy because of, well, the weight and size of the stomach. Plus the acitivity of the child." I sat up and pressed a quick kiss to her stomach before turning my attention by to Bree. "Want me to go downstairs and grab you something to eat?"

Aaran: "Mhm, they're quite fantastic huh? I'm super glad we decided on having them too, although at times two is a little more hectic than just one but they keep eachother occupied." I shrugged and pressed both of my palms into her lower back, giving her a much more passionate kiss than she had given me because it seemed to have been too long since we had actually shared that. Although, with their growing age we seemed to be getting more alone time and that turned us into a pair of teenagers practically, using any time we could to get back into our intimate nature, but we hadn't had enough time to really enjoy eachothers company alone. Not that I really wanted the kids to leave us alone, just yet.

Henry: Key in the ignition, I started the car and put it into reverse so that I could back oh of the parking space. Once I pulled onto the main road however, I left one hand on the wheel and reached the other over to her, taking one of her hands. If what we were going to talk about was going to upset her I wanted to get her into the best mood possible beforehand, so it wouldn't be so bad. I looked over at her when we reached a red light and listened to her talking on the phone, sounding confident and determined, which would never be me either. Sure, I was confident sometimes but it seemed like the nicer I was becoming the less of who I was underneath came out. Was I even sure who I was at all? Collin tried convincing me I had bipolar disorder, explaining my on and off anger and emotional rollercoaster, but could that really explain why I was so odd and screwed up?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:44 pm

Bree: I smile when he kisses Allegra and rub my belly for a moment. Then I prop myself up on my elbows and then wiggle back until my back rests against the headboard. Then I push myself up into a proper sitting position. I exhale from my exertion and try to ignore my back pain for the moment. "That sounds great. Just surprise me okay? I'm not feeling picky today." I smile at him softly.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Vice: "Sure, be back in a few minutes." I pressed a kiss to her cheek before getting out of bed and pulling on a pair of sweatpants, then walking out into the hall. People seemed to be arriving more frequently now, and the once practically empty mansion was infested with people with their own immortal abilities. Sure, shifting was a simple ability but some people here had some really freaky things going on. Bree could heal people, I knew that personally because of the sun burn the day we met, and I wondered exactly what our daughters abilities would be like. I went into the kitchen and grabbed some eggs from the fridge, cracking them into a bowl before I turned the stovetop on. After I stirred the eggs a bit until the pan was ready, I poured the eggs onto the hot surface and began fixing the scrambled eggs the way my mother had taught me when I was a child.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Alice smiled and kissed Aaran back with the same passion. Oh how she missed the way he kissed her. Her arms wrapped around his neck as they kissed. They no longer had to wait for the kids to move out of their room. Now the twins had their own room. Shared. For now anyways. "Maybe we can have some fun later. Okay?" she mumbled against his lips before pulling away and looking in his eyes, they were amazing. "We just have to make sure the kids are sleeping."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:54 pm

Aaran: "Of course, sounds perfect to me. I'll put them to bed later and you'll just had to meet me, okay? But for now, we've got some park activities planned and I don't want to miss out." I gave her one last firm kiss before turning around and picking both my son and daughter up in my arms. "C'mon, my little Rikki and Kota, we've gotta get you guys ready to go to the park."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:57 pm

Dakota laughed as his father picked him up. He looked at his mother and waved to her "Hi mum mum" when she replied, he was happy and he rested his head on his dads' shoulder. Looking at his sister and smiling warmly at her. He loved his sister, she was so interesting and thats what he loved about his twin. His eyes looked up at his father and he grabbed his father's nose "mine." he laughed again and heard his mother laughing in the backround.

I need a color for him....
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:59 pm

mandie anderson; She smiled as she spoke, looking down at their hands then up at his face. The light had turned green, but neither of them hand noticed. Well, they did when the car behind them honked. Mandie laughed and apologized to the girl on the phone. The lady told her that the pizza would be there in about half an hour, and Mandie agreed, hanging up the phone and holding it in her free hand. "Okay. Pizza'll be at the mansion in half an hour."

Zack Wilson; He shrugged and stuffed his hands in his pockets, "It's decent. My friends keep on talking about how Trent is crazy for going for my sister It's actually starting to piss me off, but whatever. They can say whatever they want, but they'll regret it when i blow up on them..." Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes for a few seconds and opened them, "Sorry... It just annoys me when people talk about her like that."

Max Anderson; He shrugged and took his phone out again, holding it in his hand, "I don't know. What if i was immature and put it down my pants though?" He chuckled and pulled up the waistband of his jeans, ready to do the extreme to protect the well being of his cellphone.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:03 pm

Bree: I wait until I'm a hundred percent sure that he is out of ear shot and groan slightly. I get up as quickly as I can, and then I waddle into the bathroom. I search around in the medicine cabinet until I find a container that I can put warm water into (I forget what it's called). I fill it up and place it on my back and sigh in relief as I lean against the sink for a moment. I waddle back to the bed and set up the pillows and the warmer thing so I could sit in comfort and wait for Vice to come back.

Annabel: I smirk and reach out to grab his phone. As soon as I touch the phone I start to fall, right into his lap because my center of balance shifted too far forward. I let out a small scream before I'd fallen straight over his lap and my cheek was against the pillow on the other side of him.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:13 pm

Max Anderson; He began laughing as she fell, "Looks like that plan slightly backfired, hmm?" He let a slight smirk onto his lips as he helped her sit back up. "Seriously though, you are not getting my phone, dear Annabel. I just won't allow it! It is mine, and only mine. For my use only." Sticking out his tongue again, he gripped his phone in his hand, making sure if she tried to get it, she wouldn't be able to easily.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:16 pm

Rose listened and crossed her arms "yeah, I might react the same way." shrug "but its Abby, plus Trent is cool and all." she shrugged once again "You're cool too. Dont worry about it." she nudged him "want me to sit with you? Maybe make them shut up?"

sorry have a headache XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:20 pm

Annabel: I smile sheepishly and start to blush as he helps me sit up. Wait, dear Annabel? I'm his dear? That makes me smile and then I get an idea. If he had kissed me on the cheek while on the basketball court, he probably wouldn't object to kissing me on the lips right? I quickly reach for his phone with my right hand and place my left hand on the couch pretending to steady myself. I then grab both his hand and his phone in my right hand, pinning it against the couch playfully. I look from his phone back to him and our faces are closer than even I had thought they would be. "Hi..." I whisper at him, letting the sweet lingering smell of blood on my breath fill his nose.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:25 pm

Aaran: "No, I think that's my nose. Although, I think your nose might just work better for me." I leaned forward and pressed dozens of kisses to my sons nose, hearing Erika laughing in my other arm in amusement. Once I stopped, I smirked and nodded. "There, now your nose is all gone and we match." I looked towards Alice and rolled my eyes with a chuckle before speaking. "Im gonna go and get them ready, meet you back here in about twenty minutes?" Enough time for the both of them, seeing as how they liked to run around a bit at first.

Mhm, and I need a color for Erika. Hmm...

Vice: After the scrambled eggs were finished I grabbed the organs juice carton and two glasses before I started walking upstairs. Plate in hand and the other occupied with the orange juice and glasses, it was difficult to open the door but I managed somehow and walked in. "You like scrambled eggs right? I didn't want to just grab something light, with you eating for two and all, so I decided to go with something I knew how to make." I set the plate down on the bedside table next to her and the glasses and orange juice followed as well. "I can make you something else if you prefer."

Henry: out of embarassment of the car behind us honking I blushed and turned my attention back to the road, hoping she hadn't noticed. "Half an hour huh? Typical for pizza places." Perhaps this discussion could wait, I mean, we were doing fine after what happened last time. We weren't awkward, there wasn't any hate or resentment towards me for letting it happen, and we seemed to be doing better than before. "Wanna stop and get something? Maybe some tea or honey to hold you over until you get better? We've got enough time." I shrugged and glanced over at her, glad my cheeks had returned to normal since my sudden added color or I'd be even more embarassed. Sure, I had things to ask her, but they weren't really that important for us now. It was all just me fretting over the small stuff, nothin that was really worth possibly making her feel different about me over.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:32 pm

Bree: I smile at him, genuinely now that my back wasn't as sore. "No, its perfect. I love your eggs when you make them." I pat the bed next to me and grab one of the glasses of juice, taking a long sip before placing it on the bedside table again. My stomach was starting to grumble slightly as I began to smell the eggs.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:34 pm

Dakota laughed as his father kissed his nose, he heard his sister laughing at him. He didnt mind it though, he kept himself occupied when his mother spoke.

Alice nodded with a smile "I think that sounds good." she wrapped up most of the food, knowing her children drank-But would need more- as for her boyfriend, he knew he could feed from her if anything. She put the food away and she ate the little food she had. Watching her boyfriend go upstairs with the kids and dissapear. She really wanted to get ready so she finished up her food quickly and hurried upstairs to get ready and clean up.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:58 pm

Vice: I took a seat beside her and combed my hand through my chocolate brown hair. "I'm glad you like them, because I definitely would've had to pull out every skill I have to make something else. I'm not very good with breakfast." I took the plate and offered it to her, along with the fork that I had brought along ontop of it. "Here, I'm not so hungry really. Breakfast for me hasn't been the same for a while."

Aaran: I put Kota down in his crib a moment and the same with Erika, just so I could get some clothes from their dressers without having to worry if they'll get hurt while I'm busy. Once I grabbed some jeans and a shirt for Kota I picked him up and pulled off his pajamas, replacing them with the clothing I had picked before he could get too cold. It was amazing really, feelin the warmth of their skin even though I knew they were part vampire. Kota ran a bit warmer than Erika though, and required less blood, but that was a good thing right? He didn't need so many lessons on controlling his hunger and such either, even though those hadn't come yet since they were still young and hardly out of the house because of the sun. Let me say, sunscreen works wonders for pale children. Especially ones who burn up in the sun after too muh exposure.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:01 pm

Bree: I tilt my head wondering what he means by that. But before I ask him, I take the plate and use the fork to eat some of the eggs to help settle my stomach. "What do you mean by that? Are you not eating breakfast?"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next