House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
rae
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
11 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:44 am

Yep! X3 Wolfie can we rp Dayna and Matt? I kinda have the urge to ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:46 am

Sure sure, it'd be next day though so you start.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:50 am

*walks in after abby* i kimda forgot to make them, but abby said it was a good idea. DX

trent anderson;
"Dont pay any attention to them! They're dumb for teasing you. I mean, come on. You can't help the way you act!" He was beginning to grow angry, but he took a deep breath and sighed, picking at a piece of bark on the tree. "Sorry... It just makes me so mad that they make fun of you. If they don't like the way you act, they shouldn't be around you. They should just mind their own business. It's not like they HAVE to make fun of you, or anything. It's so annoying."

Zack is at school right now, in the RP... unless you wanna sneak into the school during his lunch to see him. ^_^ he wouldn't skip school. lol but yeah. i wanna keep Trent and Zack roughly in the same time of day.
*rolls eyes but smiles, pressing a kiss to her lips*you can be ridiculous sometimes. you know that?

Landon West; He shook his head and shrugged, "Its not a problem, really. I'll always be here to listen," he lowered his voice and smiled, raising his eyebrows. 'No need to thank me, by the way. I'm happy to listen." His hand that was on Lilliana's side began to move up and down mindlessly, and he stared down at his dirty white converse, finishing off his coffee.

there we go ^_^ it kind of sucks, but oh well.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:53 am

Okay XD

Dayna: After I had replied to Max's messages, I was nervous, forstly, I'd sort things out with Matt, then I'll probably call Bex and talk to her about Max finally wanting to meet Kara. Sighing, I headed downstairs, still in the clothes I wore last night, which were all crumpled up. Downstairs, I made pancakes for Matt, putting them onto a heated plate so they didn't go cold, and putting it on a tray with toppings; a bit of fruit, chocolate sauce, honey, lemon, sugar, syrup, whateber I could find. Then I headed up to the bedroom and knocked on the door lightly before opening it slowly.

I know Razz *kisses him back*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:54 am

Henry: She always seemed to pick out the perfect moments to grace me with a kiss, but I had to reassure her that alcohol didn't control me so I pulled away and shook my head. "Im not the alcoholic from a horror story. I'd never do anything to you Mands, drunk or not. I think the only way it'll affect you is that I'll be a bit more happy and quite silly, that's it." Although that wasn the case as of lately, I had been even more depressed and such drunk than sober. "About the hospital food though, after you get out I'll take you to get some real food. How about some pizza? I recall you enjoying pizza quite a bit." My hand tucked under her hair to the back of her neck and I smiled, trying to seem as normal as possible even though I was unsure how much longer I'd be able to pull off the act of beig happy.

Sam: Giving a quick eyeroll and a chuckle I grabbed a shirt from my dresser and slipped it on. "Shirtlessness is strictly for one woman, Reyna." I walked to her and pulled her close by the bottom of her shirt. "And that's it." I pressed a kiss to her lips and grabbed the doorknob, turning it until I was able to pull the door open. "Since I chose last time, where do you ant to go to breakfast?" Taking her hand and intertwining our fingers, I stepped out into the hall after her and shut the door behind myself as I waited for her to respond.

Dilynn: I took his hand and put my foot in the right stirrup, making sure I had followed every instruction he had given me about mounting and I hoisted myself up onto the horse. Instantly, I leaned forward and hugged his neck, scared that I would fall off because I was suddenly so high up. "This will take some getting used to." I sat up and put my other foot Inge other stirrup, taking the reigns firmly in my hands. "I guess this is already a bit of fun, since I hardly ever do anything that's this... Scary?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:56 am

Okay rae! *smiles and looks at Trent* Well, I'll be glad to eat them.

Rose had skipped the day today, but she got bored of being in her room so she got up and got on her shoes, darting out and to the school where Trent, Abby, and Zack went to. She had the times memorized and she hurried. It was lunch time so it was a good time to sneek in. As soon as she came up to the school, she went to the back where kids were eating outside and talking. Now where was Abby Trent and Zack? Spotting a teacher, she hid. No way was she getting cought. Peeking her head from the bush, she looked around.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:57 am

Lilliana sighed slightly and stared at her half full coffee cup sitting on the little table next to then. She watched the condensation drops slid down her cup and land on the table. She rested the side of her head on his chest and closed her eyes. The way he mindlessly ran his hand up and down her side made goose bumps rise on her skin. If only he knew... she thought. Then he would know that she wasn't the girl he wanted to be friends with... or even know. Her chest rose and fell deeply from trying to calm her emotions. "Landon..." she mumbled. "I want to show you something... but we cant be here, and you have to promise not to freak out either..." she spoke into his shirt.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:09 am

Hey Linz, shall we rp? Smile
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:10 am

Sure Smile Do you need a repost?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:11 am

That would be wonderful. Can we rp Morgan and Liam as well? If not, thats fine xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:12 am

Sure Smile Let me go and grab a repost, do you wan me to start with Liam or would you like to start with Morgan?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:14 am

I can start since im replying for Finn as well xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:15 am

Okay Smile

Collin: "I'm an open minded person, I'll do whatever it takes." I stepped back in close to her again, but this time I didn't waste a moment on any games. My lips pressed against hers gently, at first, while my hand gripped her hip instead of her shirt this time as to pull her close against my chest on the edge of the counter. When I pulled away I smiled and pulled her from the counter to her feet. "C'mon, Finn. I've been preparing for your birthday next month and you need to come out with me to show me what you want. I've never been good at the spontaneous presents." His fingers intertwined with hers and he started on his way towards the steps. "I've gotta grab my wallet first, and the keys, then we can go."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:17 am

Of course it's a good idea, it's my idea Smile

It was surprising when Trent got mad, because I hadn't seen him mad before, so I backed up a little as he ranted. Once he had calmed down a bit though, I moved closer and hugged him. "It's ok, Trent, no need to get mad, that's my job. Besides, I'm pretty much used to it though." What I wasn't used to was the fact that Trent was get angry for me. I mean, he cared enough that he'd get angry at those who bullied me. That made him the only person outside of my family that cared about me, and even some members of my family didn't seem to care, so for Trent to care was huge! "Besides, I can get revenge, I guess, just not in school time. Maybe when they're on their way home I'll beat them up for hurting me, or maybe I'll wait until I've left school altogether, so the teachers can't expel me or something."

There was a knock at the door and I rolled over onto my back, reluctantly opening my eyes. My eyes widened when I saw the pancakes Dayna brought in for me, with allsorts of toppings. Someone was clearly making an apology... Or planning to throw pancakes at me. "I, uhhh, hi." I wanted to apologise, but thought that Dayna might want to just forget about things, so I bit my lip to stop myself apologising. "You didn't have to make me pancakes, I was gonna make some when I woke up..." I mumbled, though my sweet tooth got the better of me and I reached out for the pancakes.

I let out a little involuntary gasp as Sam pulled me closer by my shirt and kissed me, then pulled away with a blush. As we headed down the hall and then downstairs, I thought about the possible places we could go and shrugged. "I spotted this cute little cafe a while ago. It seemed quite cosy and welcoming so maybe we should go there." I suggested, raising our hands and pressing a kiss to Sam's, trying to relax after our little arguement, if you could really call it an arguement...

"Well, if you think this is scary, just mounting a horse, then things are going to get a lot scarier. But don't worry, I'll be there to protect you." I winked at Dilynn, hoping that it would relax her a little, then brought Chocolate out of his stable, loosely tying him to a nearby pole while I mounted Ol' Dusty effortlessly - I had had lots of practice over the years. Once I had ridden up beside Dilynn, I untied Chocolate from the pole, then led Dilynn out into the field we used for riding the horses. Looking around, I saw ((Oh s***, forgot his friend's name DX Can you remember it, Linz? Meh, I'll insert name here later or something DX)) by the chicken coop, helping Rachel out, but now she had paused and was watching us. I swear I saw amusement on her face. Rolling my eyes slightly, I untied Chocolate completely and attached the rope to my saddle as I had done with my lasso before looking Dilynn in the eyes. "Why don't you try and get the hang of riding for a moment, I'll be right behind you if anything goes wrong.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:27 am

Dayna: I sat on the bed and gave him the tray, "It's alright, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for last night, I overreacted, a lot, and I really am sorry." I said, feeling slightly embarrassed! I had made such a big fuss over dinner that it was really pathetic. There was absolutely no need for me to get all moody like that. "It had just been a really long and stressful day for me, that's all." I told him, still apologising since I felt pretty bad.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:28 am

Finn could tell he wasn't playing games this time. Their lips touched and Finn smiled, but idnt break the kiss. When he pulled away though, and picked her up off of the counter and placed her on her own feet, sje put a pouty face on and then listened to him speak. When their fingers entwined, Finn stopped and tried to pull him back. "No no no." She said and dropped his hand before crossing her arms over her chest. "You're not getting me anything for my birthday..." she shook her head. "Plus its a month away." She protested. "We have time." She wanted to spend time with him. Not go shopping. Plus, Finn wasn't the typical girl. She hated to go shopping.

Morgan was driving home from her chemotherapy. That was one of the worst ones yet. Her arm was already bruised from all the needles, and having to put another one in her arm was hell. Plus, she had forgotten her book at the mansion and was sitting bored in the little room while she was poked and left there for 3 hours. Her arm was wrapped in blue stretchy gauze and it was hard to both bend her arm, and extend it. Driving was a painful experience . When she got to the mansion, she pulled her little alien green, eco-friendly Kia Soul into park and got out. She walked inside the mansion, and flopped on one of the couches in the library.

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=378
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40