House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
rae
Britt-21
Scampi
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:30 am

Yeah, start getting her ready, good idea Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:31 am

cant believe this girl was calling us noobs and we knocked her out XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:31 am

Lol XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:35 am

rhngkdb New spellS?!?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:37 am

im gonna have to do some huntin XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:39 am

Gah! Music is not speaking to my soul tonight! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:40 am

Sammi: Last night was so awesome. After tidying my room in the morning, putting the kitty costume back into the cupboard whereit belonged, I got ready for the hen night, first, me and Dayna was taking Bex out to dinner in an awesome restaurant, Dayna was paying and I think it was pretty expensive, then afterwards, this was the bit that Bex didn't know, we were taking her somewhere special, so that her last night of freedom, was one to remember, well, she would be able to remember most of it, unless she had way too many 'non-alcoholic fruit cocktails'... Once ready, I made sure to feel Yuki, and now I just needed Dayna to come pick us up.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:43 am

O.O B-b-but... Taylor and Nathalie are coming too, right? A-And I kinda meant, like, straight after Jason and Sammi faded she gets ready for the hen night, so it's, like, on the same day as the day they faded and stuff...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:52 am

They can come to the dinner, but taking them to the second place might not be so good :/ just pretend it wasn't the next day then *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:55 am

Ok! Very Happy

*Bursts into fits of laughter.* Dora the explorer goes bad*ss!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am

UNLEASH THE POSTS!!!

I was kind of dreading tonight. I knew I shouldn't be, but I had heard rumours about what happened at hen parties and if anyone tried to get me drunk or shoved a male stripper in my face, I'd flip... Ok, maybe flip's a bit dramatic, especially for the 2nd one but come on! I was teetotal and trying not to sleep with Tyler - in the non-innocent sense of the word - until the honeymoon, and a male stripper would just make me want to sleep with my fiance! Maybe I should trust Dayna and Sammi a bit more though, I mean, all the bridesmaids were coming, which meant Nathalie and Taylor too, so they'd have to keep things teen-friendly! I tried to clear my mind as I put the finishing touches to my outfit: Mascara and lipgloss. I didn't really like make-up but, you know, a special ocassion just asks for a tiny bit of make-up, so... Yeah. Once I was done, I walked out of the bathroom and did a little twirl in front of Tyler, aka babysitter for the night. "So, what do you think?" I asked when I came to a standstill in front of him. "Any good or is it terrible?" It was a new dress so I wasn't really sure wheter it was ok or not...
dress:

Party time! Party time! I was so excited I got ready really early and was now waiting for the time that Sammi and Dayna said we had to be at the front door, which was soon, actually. I was spending the last remaining minutes in Kyle's room, kissing and cuddling and talking and stuff. "I should probably go soon..." I told Kyle with a smile, pressing yet another kiss to his lips. "I wish you could come though, because then we could snuggle more." A thought entered my mind and made me smile a little. "Can I sleep here tonight? Then we can snuggle as much as we want." It wasn't as if I hadn't slept in the same bed as Kyle before, it was just that the other times I had snuck in so he was already asleep and stuff, which didn't leave much room for anything, to be honest, but if I legitimately got permission to sleep here tonight, we could do anything we want to!

I was watching Nathalie gather clothes in a rush. She was wearing casual clothes, not party clothes, and now she had to get ready in, like, 10 minutes. She'd probably end up late at this rate and I sighed slightly, because I didn't want her to go at all. "You can stay here if you want, we can throw our own party." I suggested from the top bunk bed thingy, sitting crossed legged as I watched Nat rush around. "I mean, we don't really get much time together and today's my only full day off of angel duties. I'm sure the others would understand." Knowing Nathalie, she'd still go though... Being an angel was really starting to suck, because I hardly ever got to see my girlfriend!

Kara-Jayne was almost asleep after watching a puppy movie with me - Air Buddies, I think it was called - and I picked her up, carrying her upstairs and putting her to bed. "Well, looks like it's just me and Rascal, tonight." I whispered to myself before realising that Rascal was sleeping in KJ's room too. "Or just me..." Sighing, I ran a hand through my hair and went into mine and Dayna's room, flopping onto the bed. I could here Dayna rummaging around in the bathroom and called out to her. "Are you ready yet? You don't want to be late, that's Bex's job... Kinda..." I reviewed my sentence and shrugged a little. Technically the Bride was always late to the hen party, since the others had to get there first in order for it to be a surprise... Right?

I had just pulled on my boxers and stayed in bed for a sec, trying to build up courage because I was a dumb*ss who was afraid of a couple stupid words. 'Come on, dude, just say it! Why are you so scared? It's not as if you've ever been heartbroken before, you just... Don't want it to happen to you...' I was really stupid. I mean, Jeremy had been through more heartbreaks than anyone I had ever met and he never struggled to say it, yet here I was, worrying like a little five year old. No, I couldn't be a five year old, I had to man up! Besides, Sammi was going to leave any minute now, my window of oppurtunity was closing. "Sammi, can we, like, talk for a sec?" There was no going back now, and it made my heart race like the scaredy cat I was.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:10 am

Stupid question... But is that just something made up or is it real?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:13 am

Oh god. That's a fuck load of posts!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:16 am

Hee hee! A post explosion! X3 Anyways, it's not a real movie trailer, but I wish it was! There's one for Sims too XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:35 am

Oh, and I'd just like to point out that TJ's little girlfriend is invited to the wedding :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:38 am

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down