House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Blood-Vampire
8 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:21 pm

Blade went into the closet and took the box that had the other box in it. He didnt open it, not yet anyway. "There was a huge war back at home. My mom was at the edge of dying. I saved her but it was too late. My father had already shot her, thing is, the demon part of my family was dragged to hell and changed to evil. Lilly brought them back but I had to knock out my father in order to make him cooperate with us. Got them back and then the family. Sure it was cold, but it was worth it." he walked over and sat on the floor in front of her, opening the box. Now the box that the ring was in looked like it might have had earrings inside them.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:59 pm

Who Are You?

Full Name: Bailey Amanda Bang
Called by?: Bailey
Birthday: July 17th
Mom: Patricia Bang
Dad: Geoffrey Bang
Siblings: Older brother, Damien Bang
Where did you grow up?: Canada

What Are You Like?

Personality: Once you get to know Bailey, she really is a nice girl. Although, when you first approach her, she can come off as rude and snooty. It's just her wall that she builds around herself to protect herself from people like Trevor. She doesn't want to experience that again. She lacks self confidence because of his hurtful words, but she's slowly gaining it back again.
Favorite/theme song: I Knew You Were Trouble, Taylor Swift
What are you?: Human
Talents: Good housekeeper
Flaws: Needs to learn how to stand up for herself
History: She lived a nice life in the rich part of western Canada. And she met the love of her life while attending high school. Trevor Eiden and Bailey's relationship blossomed up from dating, until they were married. It was a great life! That is, until he began getting angry. He would come home and verbally abuse her to the point where she would leave in her car, crying. One night, when Trevor found out that she had been pregnant and aborted it, his comments got so bad that she went back into their bedroom, grabbed her husband's handgun, and fired at the back of his head. Instantly, she regretted what she had done, and she got into her car and escaped to the mansion.

Love Life?

Married To: No one, anymore.
Children: None
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Trevor Eiden
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: None
Your type: Any, not very picky.
Fiancé: None
Sexual Orientation: Straight

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color: Multi, natural color Black
Eye color: Blue
How Tall are you: 5'6
Tattoos: A small flower on her right ankle and a couple on her arms
Piercings: belly button pierced and ears gauged.
Style: T-shirts and crewnecks with skinny jeans and sperrys, vans, or converse
What you look like:

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Tumblr_mfg1aqvbsN1qft8o6o1_500_large

eh?

ps. im gonna make all of my forms into this charrie form. and it's not mine. i stole it. Surprised

k. im gonna go work on that then, if im poofy, thats why.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:46 pm

nevermind i got bored of that.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:52 pm

I like that form, can I steal it for other people to use?

Anyway, I might reply, but I woke up a little later than expected and now only have two hours to get ready and go into town with Gavin.

Weird dream last night: televised dance show at my secondary school. Couldn't remember my dance, or what I was dancing to. Gavin was doing the backstage lights and stuff so I messed around in the wings with him when others did their dance, but when it came to my dance, I got so scared that I couldn't open my eyes! I just did some random moves and mime to Mammia Mia and the judges loved it XD I thought they were stupid because I was so bad but celebrated by forcing Gavin to give me a piggyback O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:21 pm

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine." I answered as I stood up. "My neck just hurts a little, that's all." It woke me up though, and I quickly spotted my shirt and slipped it on, spreading out my wings so that they poked through the holes of my shirt before folding them against my bacl - gosh, I was such a freakshow nowadays! Ruffling my hair, I turned to Nathalie and smiled a little. "Ok, lets go and get your present."

Haha! She called me Captain Strife! It sounded so amazing when Sierra said it! Beaming a huge grin, I followed my girlfriend downstairs into the living room where the tree was and sat down by it, pulling Sierra into my lap before losing confidence in my actions and blushing bright red. I couldn't do muc about it though so I just took the present from the bag and smiled a little. "Wow, you really have a talent for carving wood! Thank you, Sierra, it's really pretty."

((*Sighs.* I guess, it's just... I'm trying to help you with all this pregnancy stuff, but I just get yelled at all the time. I hate you being pregnant, I want the old, always happy, Suzie back. So it was a pitty kiss... Ok, I can handle a pitty kiss.))

I laughed a little at Suzie and shook my head slightly. "Fine, I wont act like I'm not jealous, I'll act really jealous, because those pancakes looked so much better than this sandwich." Just looking at the pancakes made me go off of my sandwhich! "Can I please have some of those yummy pancakes, Suzie-Sue?" I begged, trying to use puppydog eyes. "Or at least can you make some more if you don't want to share?"

I nodded a little, allowing myself a small, proud smile. "Yeah they are cute, and Abby's hair is just like her mum's. Well, what her mum's hair used to be like before she dyed it blonde, which I don't think suits her. Sometimes I worry that she genrrally wants to get rid of Zack though - Abby, not their mum. Sometimes she's nice to him, and other times she walks all over him and hits him and stuff." My smile turned into a frown and I looked down at Nadine. "Do you know how to handle troublesome kids? I don't." My eyes traveled back to the kids as Abby walked over and held out a toy dolphin and Zack brouht over one of the old Winnie the Pooh books.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:01 am

Wolfsoul wrote:((Sames :/))

My smile grew as Ryan sat down next to me and I moved closer to her without realising what I was doing. In the firelight her eyes shimmered more than usual which was simply... Amazing. I didn't allow myself to get carried away with my thoughts, however, otherwise we would have been sat in silence for a long time. "So, how are you and Bentley adjusting to life in the mansion?" I asked, deciding that it was a safe conversation starter that wouldn't drag up any bad memories for either of us.

"Don't worry, that's her way of saying that you're her friend. She does it to me, dad, and sometimes even Snowball too." I said once I had composed myself a little, standing up and walking closer to Kodi and Hope with Snowball following close behind me. "Maybe we should go for a walk or something. It'd be better than spendig christmas day in your room. You might have to disappoint a lot of women and put a shirt on first though, it's a little cold."

There was something in his gaze, that made Ryan blush. She didn't mean to, but she could feel her face getting warm. She looked up, and saw the mistletoe once again. She still didn't want to say anything about it, because she wasn't sure how he would act. She smiled, as he asked that question, and giggled. "Bentley has this phase now, where he likes to turn into any animal he sees on the tv," She laughs. "but it's pretty good. How's Hope been?" She asked, knowing that he didn't bring her with him this time.

Kodi couldn't help but laugh. He placed a hand on his abs, with Hope on his hip. "I don't know." He smirked. "Don't you think I could just put a jacket on?" He teased. "I mean, come on, Kiara." He smirked once more. "You know you like it." He laughed once more, putting Hope back on the bed, as he walked over to his closet, and pulled out a tee-shirt. He slipped it on, not caring that Kiara was still in the room. He pulled a coat out of his closet, and put that on too. He walked back over to Hope, picking her up, and walking to Kiara. "I'd love to take a walk with you. Just.. As long as that Dylan kid doesn't show up." He laughed.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:06 am

morning
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:12 am

Hey from Bex and Gavin! I'll rp later!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:21 am

XD ok
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:52 am

"She's fine, her older sister Kiara demanded her today, so I have a free day. I bought her one of those toys which help babies to walk and we tried using that today. It seemed to go well, Hope will be able to walk soon." I smiled and turned my gaze upwards, a slight blush creeping across my face as I spotted the mistletoe. Oh boy, what should I do? It was tradition to kiss under the mistletoe, right? So I had to. Biting my lip from nervousness, I looked to Ryan and leaned in, lightly brushing my lips against hers. Shivers travelled down my spine and I quickly pulled away, blushing further. My lips Tingled slightly and my gaze travelled to my lap. I had enjoyed that, but I shouldn't, nothing good would come of me falling in love again.

I laughed a little, secretly thinking, 'Maybe I do.' before grabbing hold of the sleeve of Kodi's jacket - I didn't want to grab his hands in case I accidentally sent a thought or two to him. At the mention of Dylan, I frowned, remembering why I had come here in the first place. "I'm really sorry about the other night, Kodi. I didn't realize Dylan was ever goig to come back, let alone track me down and suddenly want to spend time with me, even though I was busy with a friend."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:54 am

XDDD poor joe!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:56 am

Not poor Joe, he's probably about to get a girlfriend if he allows himself.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:57 am

lol yeah but still, he had to do it XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:59 am

-_-.............sorry I haven't been on busy with my phone lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:59 am

Meh, it was either do it now or do it in a couple years time when he finally allows himself to start dating again. The kiss is just speeding things up :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:01 am

Dylan... -_-... Don't bother, Kiara. And hi Vamp!

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=285
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40