House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Britt-21
Scampi
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  midget Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:55 am

Uh...ok but if you want him you get Annora as well because they've just arrived at the mansion, and I'm not rping until after my dinner
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:55 am

"Well then start new then. If you really want her back that means.Im not really sure of what kind of guy that would turn down a queen. If you don't want her she probably won't be single for long." I say and look at him then lean back in my chair. "Just cause she's changed and all that it seems like you don't like her anymore. Her changing shouldn't even matter."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:56 am

Ya you start this time wolf lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:58 am

Alex sighed "I told her myself that I love her for her. Not her looks, not her hair or eyes. Just her and her only, Austin. And I ment it. I just cant let her memory of me be lost forever."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:01 am

"Your still in her memory. She thinks if you as a best friend. She fell for you in Fallen form. When she changed it probably got erased not on purpose though. Be lucky she remembers you at all. She forgot about our family and where she came from. I'm surprised she remembers me."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:07 am

Ugh, last night's friendly trip to the ice cream parlor with Kodi went horribly wrong. As soon as Dylan came back, it became awkward, because Kodi had been flirting with me before he realised I had a boyfriend, then suddenly Dylan returned and it was just like... Ugh. I felt really bad for letting Kodi flirt with me, I just didn't know whether or not Dylan was returning so I allowed him to do it! I'd have to sincerely apologise to him later, but for now I was just going to see Dylan. Turning around in my toy room, I smiled a tiny bit as I saw Hope hugging Gabey Jr close to her, chewing on his ear. That used to be my most treasured toy, and now it was Hope's most treasured toy. "Come on, princess, you need to go and spend time with daddy for once." She mumbled in a quiet protest and I chuckled a little before picking her up and taking her to dad's room, Snowball following at my heal. Once Hope was with dad, Snowball and I headed to Dylan's room, where I knocked on the door, then picked my head in.
((And she saw a shirtless Dylan XD But shirtlessness doesn't phase her so it's boring! Maybe if he was just in his boxers XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:13 am

I was standing in my window cleaning off the extra blood I had on me. I sighed then turned around and saw Kiara in the door. I was just in my boxers mostly cause it was easier to get the blood off. I had a long scar going sideways from my shoulder down to my rib cage. It didn't hurt anymore though. "Oh hey Kiara. You can come in." I say and took the wet rage and started to rub off some blood on my knees.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:16 am

ok vampire, I just died XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:18 am

Brb dinner
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:20 am

Oh, woops, he was... Uhhh, he wasn't wearing much, and were all men's underwear that tight? I don't know, I had never seen a guy in his underwear before, but Dylan's boxers seemed to... Cling to him... Wait, why was I even looking in that direction?! I blushed bright red and looked up at Dylan's face, my blush fading when I realised that he was wiping blood off of himself from a recent attack or something. "Another werewolf, or just blood from when you came back last night?" I asked closing the door behind me and Snowball and walking over to Dylan, while my dog took the oppurtunity to sniff every corner of the new location.
((Her first encouter with a guy in his boxers did not go very well XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:24 am

"It's just left over blood from when I came back. Took me about a week to get back. But I finally hit your scent when I passed the town and I followed it all the way back to where you on the beach." I say and went into the bathroom and put the bloody towel away and slipped on some sweatpants. I then looked at the little fur ball and smiled. "So what's up?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:26 am

XD wolfy, boxers are like shorts for men that are.. underwear related. His underwear is either speedos or the other brand XDDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:33 am

((They weren't on the beach, they were in the forest.))

I breathed a sigh of relief, glad that another werewolf hadn't attacked Dylan today, and hugged my boyfriend gently. "Nothing's up, I just came to see you, that's all." I answered, my gaze locking on his newest scar, causing me to frown. not only did it look like it was painful when Dylan was attacked there, but it looked simular to my dad's scar, only a bigger. My dad had almost died with the injuries he had recieved that day - I was only little but mom had told me that his heart had stopped but then it started beating again -, if Dylan wasn't immortal, he would've deffinately died from whatever attack caused that scar. My frown deepened and I trailed a finger down the scar lightly. "It might sound a bit overprotective, but maybe you should go out by yourself if you keep being attacked like this. Maybe I should go places with you too."

No there's the ones that are like normal shorts and kinda baggy, and there's the tighter ones kinda like what you see from Calvin Klein.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:35 am

thats what im talkin about XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:37 am

Oh I see. In which case, I know what boxers are! Razz I just mean that Dylan's boxers are the Calvin Klein kind. And so are Jason's XD Yes, I do know what underwear my guys wear. That's how detailed my characters are! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:41 am

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content