House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
rae
midget
Scampi
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:18 am

Candi: I couldn't help but grin, and then started to giggle. It felt really nice when he called me beautiful. It wasn't something I was used to, so, yeah, it felt really nice. "Hmmm.... I haven't got a clue." I teased, of course I knew it was Ross, haha! Think of the person you want to see and that person strangely appears! Oh well! I didn't mind, not at all!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:25 am

((Yeah, whatever... I, uhhh... Maybe you should head back to the mansion now...))

I kissed Sammy back a little longer, but I couldn't stop a laugh escaping because of our position, pretty much kissing upside-down. "This is really weird." I commented, my lips gently brushing against Sam's as I spoke. "Maybe you should lie down next to me so that we could be in a fairly normal position as we kiss." I think, ever so slowly, I was helping Sam get over his insecurities. Well, at least, that was what I was trying to do anyway, because I would want to start a family someday, and I didn't want him to freak out over fadig with me when the time came.

((So... When's Sammy gonna propose? :3))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:34 am

Hai Britt

Ross: He smirked and leaned down, giving her shoulder a gentle kiss. "I think you've got a clue now Candi." He pulled his hands away from her eyes and vaulted over the bench, ending up beside her. "Candi Cane the beautiful sitting all alone, seems like I came at the right time eh?" He felt bad for leaving her by herself and now was his chance to actually make up for his time being gone.

Sam: With a slight smirk, he stood up straight and walked around the bed until he was at her side. Crawling onto the bed, he resumed his position above her but not upside down this time of course. His hands braced himself once again and he gently pressed his lips on her neck, working his way up to her lips. Finally reaching her lips, he flashed her a charming smile. "Better?"

(Rather soon really, I've been thinking about it. Seeing as how there won't be any snow soon I'll have to improvise. I plan on going for a run/hunt and then coming back TI some hot chocolate and proposing then. I don't know exactly when I'll do it though, but it'll be soon.)
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:35 am

other rp? Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:40 am

((Now!!! I want Rey-Rey to get married! She's too young for marriage -_- Oh stop being an overprotective brother!))

I had to hold back a moan as Sam kissed my neco, worried about his reaction, then kissed him back when I could. "Much better." I replied. "Althought it would be nice if you kissed me more." My lips met his again, and I threaded a hand into my boyfriend's dark brown hair as we kissed.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:46 am

Err, yeah, good idea. *Gets up and heads off back to the mansion.* *Screams and runs away.* *Raises eyebrow* What's with her?

Candi: I giggled again as I looked down at my stripy red and white top. "I guess I do look a bit like a candy cane, don't I?" I grinned, "But yeah, I guess you did come at the right time." I said with a smile, "I missed you." I told him. I didn't know where he had gone, but it had given me time to spend brother-sister bonding time with Marco, but still... I had missed him and I thought he should know that!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:52 am

Sam: Pulling away once he need air, he nodded. "I'll go ahead and remember that. More kissing equals good." Kissing her again, he thought back to her moan and smiled slightly unde the kiss. He assumed that was a weak spot, and would remember that later as well. One of his hands lifted and cupped her cheek gently, giving him leverage to add more passion into the kiss although only one arm held him upright.

(Perhaps I could make it sooner than soon, say, a couple days? Giving me time to prepare some sort of outrageous proposal speech of some sort or something? I've already gotten a few hundred dollars on a ring and it wouldn't be that big of a deal to pay the rest of it off.)

Ross: "I missed you too." He reached a hand out to her and took one of her hands, intertwining their fingers. "Sorry about the absence, my sister had me looking for Collin for a while and then I guess I just lost track of time and... Sorry." No further explanation needed, because he knew he was only going to keep going on and on and didn't want to bore her with his blabbing.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:00 pm

Candi: I knew that Collin was his brother, and since he was family, I guess it must have been pretty important... "Did you find him?" I asked worridly, I hoped he had, because then I wouldn't be as worried and would probably feel a lot more comfortable knowing that he was safe and okay. "Because if you haven't then I could help you look for him..." I offered.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:07 pm

((*Follows Darren back to the mansion.* She's worried you'd kill her, Darren. And a couple days would be perfect Sammy, but you don't need to do a huge proposal speech, Reyna would prefer something simpler than that. -_- If you're actually going to go through with this stupid proposal at a young age, you better not mess things up with Reyna, otherwise both me and dad will make you pay!))

I could get lost in those kisses forever. Sammy's lips were warm and soft against my own and he tasted kind of sweet which was also very nice. Those were the kind of kisses that made me want to melt into a puddle, but instead I stayed in one piece, just thanking God for giving me such an amazing guy and making me feel like the luckiest guy alive for having Sam. As much as I loved the kiss, however, I could tell that my boyfriend was now unstable, putting all his weight onto one arm, so I thought for a moment, then pushed Sam back down onto the bed and climbed on top of him, using my arms to support my weight. I kissed Sammy once more, but it was only a quick kiss as I pulled back to ask, "Is this ok? You don't feel uncomfortable with this, do you?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:10 pm

Off to bed. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:15 pm

Ross: "Acctually, we didn't find him but he called from New York to tell us that's he's alright after the storm so there's no need in going to look for him." He shrugged and looked down at the bench. "He's supposed to be coming back soon, but I don't know if I really want him to ya know? He's not the same brother I had, and I don't know if he ever will be which makes me kinda disappointed." Looking back up at her, he frowned slightly. "He left because he wasn't around enough for his girlfriend and they broke up, and thinking about us I really don't want that to happen. I'm sincerely sorry for being gone Candi, and I don't want to lose you just because I've been away or will be away. I don't want to end up like my brother."

Sam: Once she had rolled him over, he was anxious to make it stop but didn't want to freak Reyna out. He wanted to have a healthy normal relationship and getting over silly thigs like these were his only option on actually accomplishing that. He calmed himself down and accepted the kiss that she pressed agains his lips but when she pulled away and asked him if this was alright, he frowned slightly. "I..I think if we move slowly I'll be fine. I'll work my way through it." He felt more comfortable when he was in control, since that men's the could make it stop anytime he wanted, but with her above him he didn't have the control and it made his heart race. He couldn't live like that though, so he hoped that she believed him and that they would continue so he could try his best at forgetting it all.

(I assure you that I will not ever hurt nor mess things up with Reyna. I happen to love your sister more than you credit me for and I'd be willing to do anything to prove that to you. As for the proposal, I suppose a simple 'will you marry me' could work but it seems so original.)
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:34 pm

Candi: I shook my head slowly with a smile. "Don't worry, that won't ever happen." I assured him, we wouldn't break up just because he had been gone for a while, I know I was only fourteen, but I really wanted us to stay together, for as long as possible. Ross was a great guy, he really was, and I honestly couldn't understand what he saw in me, I was so dumb at times it was unbelievable, and I hadn't really been called pretty by anyone before, so I don't know why he calls me beautiful, still, it was nice, how he does it that is.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:41 pm

Ross: He smiled and leaned over, pressing a quick kiss to her cheek. "I hope not, I don't know exactly what I would do without you Candi Cane. I barely even survived before I met you." He gave her hand a gentle squeeze and stood. "Wanna shoot some hoops really quick? I haven't played in a while and I've seen you before. Your pretty good." He wasn't dressed to heavily, wearing a t shirt and some cargo shorts, so he wouldn't have to change or anything before they played.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:44 pm

((Whatever, fancypants. -_-))

"In other words, you're not comfortable with this." I sighed, moving a hand from the bed, onto my boyfriend's heart. It was beating rapidly, he was scared. I could see why, since being on top of Sammy meant that I was in control, which was what happened to him a lot when he was younger, but still... Frowning, I pressed a fianl quick kiss to his lips, then just lay down on top of my boyfriend, looking at him as a hand caressed his cheek and jaw. "I know there's more to it than the obvious reasons why you're uncomfortable, but I'm not like those women who used you. I promise I will never ever make you do anything you don't want to and I'll alway's let you be in control of what we do. I only sat on top because you looked unstable supprting your bodyweight with one arm and I didn't want you to fall on top of me and crush me. Apart from that, there are no motives behind the change of positions, and certainly no... Sexual motives behind it."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:50 pm

Candi: I smiled again, it was hard not to when he was around. He always made me feel happy and better about myself, no matter how bad my day had been so far. I laughed before I stood up with the basketball. "If you want it, you gotta get it." I teased slightly before I walked away, bouncing the ball as I went.

Mehh, crap post.

I'm chillin in bed right now lol, so if I poof I've fallen asleep but I'll try not to xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:08 pm

Sam: He sighed and ran a hand through his hair the best he could. "I'm really sorry about this. I mean, I feel so horrible because I can't be a normal boyfriend and do Hess normal things. I know you would never do those things and I'm not even sure why I freak out about all of this." His hands covered his face and he groaned. "Somethigs seriously wrong with me. Any normal guy would gladly jump at the chance to do these sort of things with you and I wan to do them too but I jut can't without having a slight heart attack." In his opinion, he had to be the worst boyfriend possible, but hopefully that would start changing the more comfortable the more he started getting over these insecurities.

Ross: He chuckled slightly and walked towards her, reaching his arms out and wrapping them around her waist from behind. "How about I just force you togive me the ball? Perhaps with a few kisses you'll cave and give me the ball?" He started kissing the back of her shoulder gently and waited for her response.

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=281
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40