House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Shadowhunter
Blood-Vampire
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
11 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:45 am

Dayna: I heard Kara say 'Can I have some milk please daddy?' I smiled, she was so sweet, and pollite too, I could tell that she would go pretty far in life if she was polite. "I'll have some orange juice Matt, thanks." I said with a smile.

Sorry, watching OHSHC again XD I started watching from the beginning again for some reason lol!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:49 am

I have low battery anyway so I'm gonna go. Bye!

"Ok then, two orange juices and a glass of milk." I smiled and grabbed the glasses, pouring the drinks for everyone before setting then down at the table by our breakfasts. I sat down at my place at the table and began eating my pancakes.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:15 am

Dayna: I had put a few cushions on Kara's chair so she could reach her breakfast with ease. I smiled as she tucked into her breakfast before beginning to eat my own, taking sips of my orange juice every so often.
((Gah! DX))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:03 am

Stupid cold
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:03 pm

I'm so tired that I'll reply later DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Okies wolfie! Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:05 pm

I shouldn't be tired though, I slept really well last night! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:06 pm

*Wakes up, had fallen asleep on the couch waiting up for Collin, yawn* Good morning guys. Lol, poor wolfie!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:10 pm

Mhmm. Good morning, Sammi Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Morning. *Sees time and grumbles* Too early DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:15 pm

Toast. And butter. And jam. :3 I know, right? *Flops onto the couch next to Sammi.* But oh well, at least you don't have to get up so early on Saturday and Sunday Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Yeah. *Smiles a bit* Anyway, I need to get ready. *Goes upstairs* I have approx 4 hours 15 mins of dance a week! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:19 pm

Ok Very Happy Cool! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:20 pm

And 3 hours of music *Shrug*

Heehee. 1 1/2 of the dance time is cause of a club! Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:27 pm

Nice! I don't really dace :/ I did the macarena and the cha ha slide in one of the college's cafeterias though XD The songs came on the radio and me and my friend couldn't resist XD. Woohoo! The Macarena! The perfect chance to wiggle your hips slowly and seductively in front of a guy! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Lol XD Come on Sammi, school! Ya ya, I'm coming! *Walks out* Bye guys! *Follows*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:31 pm

Bye! See ya later, Sammi Very Happy Bye!... Hey macarena, hi! You can stop now... No! I wanna see if Tyler will join in later! In fact, I wanna see how many people will join in! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:48 am

"Mhmm." I nodded a little and wiped away the tears before realising something. "Wait, help you through this?" I thought I was the one with the problems and havong the mental breakdowns and stuff. "What's wrong with you, Suzie? What's going wrong in your life?" Maybe it would be good for me to be around someone who was having problems too, then we could work through our problems together.

Suzie had gone to talk to Sapphira so I was left alone. I paced back and forth in my room a little, not sure what to do about the whole baby situation before I decided to go downstairs to the mansion's public computer to look up the symptoms of pregnancy. Well, mood swings was on the list, which explains why she had been so grumpy with me... Oh no, ohhh no! Back pains? Lack of sleep? V-Vomitting?! I was going to have to deal with that for 9 months! Wait, that sounded really selfish, because it was actually Suzie who had to deak with it, she was the pregnant one! I just... I didn't like the thought of having to be the target of my girlfriend's anger and to see her throw up a lot and be in pain and unable to sleep, and if Suzie was unable to sleep, that meant I'd be unable to sleep too! I bit my lip and ran a hand through my hair frustratedly before shutting down the computer and walking out to the pool. I needed to stop worrying, like Suzie told me too, I just needed to try and relax, so that was what I was going to try to do right now, by lying on a pool chair and just looking at the forest that surrounded the place.

I snapped at Summer. I know I shouldn't have but... She just didn't understand how hard this was for me, struggling with depression while taking care of two girls, one of which was a baby. Not to mention that I had to deal with the guilt of Kiara taking care of Hope most of the time. And now Summer was talking about finding a girlfriend so that he girls had a motherly figure? It was girlfriends that caused all of this, Lucy and Isolt, they both ran away which led to my depression. No, I didn't need a woman in my life to be a mother to my children, I just needed to learn how to overcome my depression and be both a mother and father to the girls.

"I think you dyed it." I anwered with a shrug. "I don't know, I wasn't there when you did it. And I never said we were married. We almost were though, just a couple montths away from being married. I sighed a little and sat down in the chair next to the bed. "Just calm down, ok? I'll try to answer all your questions. "The kids are technically just under a year old but they look older than older than their real age, and there's two because they're twins. If you mean 'how did the kids happen?' they were a little surprise since I didn't think I could have kids and if you meant 'How did the accident happen?' I don't know, the doctors haven't given me the details, really. And the doctors let me in here. I think they had my contact details from when the twins were born and I think they wanted me to try and jog your memory but, obviously, that failed because you have no idea who I am or who the twins are." I answered l the questions but I knew there'd be more so I just waited patiently for Giselle to ask them.

"Good morning oh beloved son of mine!" I told TJ with a grin. You're spending the day with me today and Cody's spending time with daddy, ok? Oh! And we have to find Kit's mum." I held Kit out to TJ before adding, "This is Kit! Say hi to Kit, little Tyler-Jeremy!" Hee hee! TJ's full first name!

Cody woke up thanks to all the noise by the door and sat up, rubbing his closed eyes as he hugged his teddy bear. When he opened his eyes, he spotted mummy, daddy, TJ... And a little orange puppy. "Puppy?" Cody mumbled as he got out of bed and walked over to the group, hugging his older brother's leg with one arm as he looked up at the orange puppy. "We have a puppy?"

"I know that sounded bad but I didn't mean it that way! Honest!" I giggled a bit more and then calmed down, resting my head on Kyle's chest again because it was actually pretty comfy there! "Ok! You can start teaching me stuff tomorrow. Not today. Today is relaxation day where I do relaxing things like doing nothing, talking to you, and getting a relaxing massage like stressed people on tv do."

I had seen the shock in Nathalie's face before she ran downstairs and took a moment to facepalm since she wasn't in the room anymore. Damn it, Xavier, get a hold of yourself. Sure, you saw her naked and sure she looked beautiful but that doesn't give you permission to... Nor should you ever try to do that until you're both, like, 21! Letting out a frustrated sigh and running a hand through my hair, I got up and walked downstairs, pulling a chair up next to Nathalie at the computer. "So, do you have any plans about what you want to dress up as this year?"

"I'm fine." I replied, raising my hand to show Sammy where the raccoon had bitten me, and also to inspect it myself. The bleeding was slowing down now and bloood was starting to clot around the room. "I don't think the effects of rabies kick in for a little while anyway." That was a joke, but I could see that all I did was worry Sam more. Woops. "Don't worry, I'll tell you if I start feeling ill straight away, but right now I'm ok so lets just head back."

Nope. Deffinately shouldn't have pointed Toby out. "Awww! I was hoping it was completely intentional." I frowned a little, but then it turned into another smirk as I kissed Hayden, then tilted up his head so that I could pressed kisses along Hayden's neck, trying to get revenge for kissing my collar bone 'unintentionally', although I don't think the revenge thing was going well, I think Hayden was enjoying it. "So, ready for operation 'Get the b****** to listen'?" I asked Haydie before biting his neck gently, not enough to leave a mark on his neck though. An arm draped across Hayden's torso as I continued to kiss his neck and waited for an answer.

I ate my pancakes and drank the orange juice, every now and then glancing over to Dayna and KJ with a grin. "So, is there anything you girls plan on doing today?" I asked, kind of trying to emphasise 'you girls'. I was kinda busy today, I had to have long phone calls with Bob and plans for Dayna's birthday. And I had to steal Dayna's phone, get the phone numbers of all her band members and text them about Bob's plan, because aparrently he wanted Dayna's 'band of friends' there too.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:55 am

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down