House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Blood-Vampire
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
Scampi
midget
10 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  midget Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:57 am

Hayden: After a couple of songs filled with really bad dancing I decided that i was done for now. I pulled yuffie close to me and gave her a soft kiss. "I'm done embarrasing myself for a while, you can stay though if you want. I don't mind just watching you." In fact I'd rather enjoy it, she was really good. Not to mention she looked amazing in that dress.

Sam: I looked over at the girl and smiled when I recognised her. "Hey again, I see you're feeling better." Maybe being alone for a while had helped. So much for me thinking hot chocolate fixed everything. Well it had when wisty was really young. I guess it was a little outdated now. But oh well, i guess the important thing was that she wasn't upset anymore.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:00 am

Kiera: I couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry dude, I ain't ever seen you before in my life." I said taking another sip of water and pouring it down the sink. "Water has no flavour at all." I said as I grabbed some orange juice out of the fridge and poured it into my glass before taking a drink of it. Feeling better? Maybe... Was he talking about Mika? Probably, but I'll see how long I can keep this up.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:01 am

*pushes shadow out* you got him! Very Happy . . .
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:02 am

"Awww!" I sighed a little but reluctantly let Hayden go. "Fine, you can sit down and I'll keep dancing." I returned Hayden's kiss and then skipped over to Toby, picking him up and giving him a big hug. "Come and dance with me Tobster! Lets make Haydie jealous because you're a better dancer than he is."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:03 am

I can't! I have a boyfriend now -_- *sigh* Maybe me and Collin should just be friends. Friends with benefits! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:06 am

XD yes! friends with benifits!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:07 am

Tyler- His eyes slipped shut and he just nodded, taking in what she had said. He didn't understand, and maybe that was the goal. "It alright, I trust your judgement. If you dont think I should know, don't tell me." It wasn't that he didn care, he cared a lot and that's why he didn't want to know. What if it was something that ruined what they have? Or kinda have really. He cuddled closer to her and kept pressing kisses into her shoulder.

Dexter- He stopped chewing midway when he noticed his music. Of course not singing, but he sound of it. He'd know it anywhere. He set his water and bagel down before looking around the kitchen for where it was coming from. He looked curiously at the girl gathering food and examined her a moment more before noticing it was her. He instinctually wanted to confront her about where she had heard the song but just remained calm. He'd wait until she noticed him, so he would scare her or anything.

Sam- He jumped out towards the raccoon only to come up short. No big deal, so one got away. He'd just get something else to eat. For now though, he turned his attention to Reyna and started licking the bite the raccoon gave her. Every few moments, he would look up and whine slightly, indicating his worry that she had been bitten. It was dangerous for animals such as raccoons to bite other animals, since they tended to carry rabies. The raccoon didn't seem to have rabies though, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Collin probably wouldn't mind, I mean he's not changed like Henry or anything. He's still same old simple Collin.
My cousin could actually have feelings for this girl, like he had indicated Mel. I know how it feels to have feelings for somebody, and to be put in the friendship category would probably hurt my feelings.
When did you become such a girl?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:12 am

*Shrugs* Friends with benifits could work, but I dunno.

Nikita: I turned around to head back upstairs with my food, my eyes widened a little and I almost dropped the food. "Sorry, I didn't realise there was anybody here." I apologised, it was Dexter, and I was hopefully just gonna go back to my bedroom without him realising that it was Nikki the fox. I was just praying that he didn't look into my eyes, since they were exactly the same in human form as they were for all my animals.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:13 am

Friends with benefits never work out well, trust me -_-

As Sam licked the bite, I whimpered more. It really hurt when he touched it. Apart from that I seemed fine though, so I nuzzled Sammy gently and then pushed the dead racoon towards him with my nose. He could have it, I wasn't that hungry anyway.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:14 am

Eh I just wanted sammi to be a slut with shadow XD maybe creep him out or seduce him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:18 am

Thaaaaanks brit -_- *Rolls eyes and walks out, comes back shortly in a tee shirt and jeans* No. I'm not gonna do it. *Sts on couch and folds arms over chest*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:19 am

Sam: I raised an eyebrow at her, slightly confuesed. It definatly looked like the girl from the media room. In fact i was almost positive it was the same girl. So why would she say she hadn't seen me before? "I coulda sworn you were in the media room a couple of hours ago. You were sat on the floor reading a book." I looked at her a little closer; she was wearing different clothes and there wa something different about her hair i think. But other then that it looked like the same girl.

Hayden: I laughed a little when toby nodded eagerly and started making my way back to my seat. Once there i picked up my untouched beer and opened it taking a mouthful.
(writers block, and can't be bothered to write for toby DX)

Tonks: I felt the some of the tension leave me, instantly relieved that he was fine with not knowing. It was rediculious how much he trusted me, but it made me determined to not betray that trust. "I promise the moment you need to know, you will." If it got any worse or he got involved somehow without him knowing I'd have to tell him. And i would, he deserved that. My hand that had a vice like grip on his arm relaxed, and my other reached over my shoulder till it met the back of his head. Where I threaded my fingers through his hair, holding him close to me.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:22 am

*rolls eyes then looks at shadow, getting a idea with a smirk* How would you like to be a man slut? A what!?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:25 am

I laughed a little and took Toby out onto the dancefloor and started dancing with him. "Yup! You're deffinately a better dancer than Haydie." I told the little boy, sticking my tongue out in Hayden's direction before turning my attention back to Toby. "Maybe you should teach him how to dance sometime." And I would sneakily record it! Woohoo!

Wanna rp, Britt? Cloud and Tifa are at the after party Smile And Britt, by man slut do you mean a Jason? XD Hey! Not nice Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:28 am

sure Wolfy and no i dont mean jason. I just dont know what to call men that are sluts.. XD or whatever XXDDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:31 am

But Jason's a man slut, so basically you want Shadow to become like Jason XD ... *Goes into the emo corner.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:36 am

Oh well done you've upset Jason! I'm gonna have to cheer him up now! *Sits next to him and puts an arm around him* Is this something Lara Croft needs to fix?

Keira: I shook my head again slowly and acting confused. I knew it was Mika now, with the reading, so I might as well act like I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. "Sorry... I don't know what you're talking about.... At all." I said, faking a frown. I would make a great actress!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:37 am

but thats a good thing in a way..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:39 am

How is being a slut/man slut/ a Jason a good thing? XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:41 am

you are a MAN. you DONT get PREGNANT while fading.... XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:42 am

Oh ya! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:42 am

*Smirks a little but it only lasts a second before he frowns again.* The girls keep calling me a man slut and I know it's kind true since I sleep with a lot of girls, but I find being called a man slut insulting. I'd rather be called a ladies man or something. *Leans against Sammi.* So, miss Croft, is there anything you can do to resolve this situation? Like shooting the girls in the head?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:43 am

He can still get STDs though, so it's not that good. Plus if he gets a girl pregnant, he'll have to be a part of the kid's life.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:44 am

oh ya! thts what it was called *facepalm* DUH!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:46 am

Sam: "Oh..." I rubbed the back of my neck, a little embarrassed. That was a great way to make a first impression, mistake her for someone else. Although it was a honest mistake, the two did look a lot alike, almost like twins. But I didn't dare mention that out of fear of making an even bigger idiot out of myself. "Sorry, it must of just been someone who looked a lot like you then."

(Getting nothing for hayden and toby sorry)
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next