House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Blood-Vampire
LeFeuDeMort
rae
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:50 pm

... I don't get it...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:00 pm

Corey- He walked outside with her, drawing the scent of the fresh fallen dew, the sound of the wind sweeping through the forest. He hurried forward and into the forest. "They are just random people in here running around? People I can feed from?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:08 pm

I set fiiiiire, to the bread! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:20 pm

"Mmmm, looks good." I commented as I took my plate and cutlery and moved to a table ((Lets just say there's multiple tables, since Hayden and Yuffie's at the table right now XD)). Sitting down at the table, I cut a piece of chicken and eat it. "It is good! Thanks Dayna." I grinned as I continued eating the chicken and salad. Dayna was actually a pretty good cook, I might have to ask her to cook some chicken more often.

I nodded a little and hugged Nathalie, because she was the best big sister I never had as a child. I don't know why we had but seperated, but I was sure that if she was at the orphanage with me, I would've coped with the bullying, or the bullying might've gone down since Nathalie would've taken care of things. "Thank you Natty, I'll try." I wiped away my tears a little.

I finaly managed to track down Taylor's mom's room and told her what was going on. I then led her to Nathalie's room and stood by the door.

When one of Taylor's friends told me that she was crying, I followed him to Taylor's sister's room and walked over to the couch that they were hiding behind, kneeling on it and looking over the edge at the two inus. "Hey, what happened?" I asked worriedly, knowing that Taylor was usually a happy person, rarely ever sad. "Why're you crying?" When she didn't answer and just continued sniffling, I turned to her sister for information.

"My son the zombie." I laughed a little and then nodded my head. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. And we can paint his face green-ish grey and add fake blood and stuff to make it effective." I grinned and then placed a couple more kisses on Tyler's chest. "Yup, the Halloween ball's going to be awesome! And we're going to be the best dressed family there!" Well, were were kind of a family I guess, I mean, I was the mother of both kids and Tyler was TJ's dad - although he acted like he was Cody's dad too, which was good - but me and Tyler weren't married, so it didn't feel like a complete family... I wondered if we'd ever get married. I was ready for marriage but I didn't know if Tyler was and there was no way I was going to ask. And besides, we had been dating for well over 7 months now and, unlike in the old days, people tend to get married within the first year of being together. Sure I had another 5 months before I had to start worrying about Tyler not wanting to marry me but... I don't know. I would've thought he would've done in by now. I guess he was just taking things really slowly since tonight was the first time we had even faded since we've been together...

"Red, like your hair." Kieran laughed a little, swinging their hands between them a little as they walked. "Well, actually, I'd say your hair's more of a bright orange than a red, but I like it. It's cool. I don't understand why Jason doesn't like it." He shrugged slightly at that.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:46 pm

can i have a repost for suzie? Razz Sorry, I'm almost done! just have suzie, and max, if i need to write one for him.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:47 pm

Ok gove me a sec to find it Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:50 pm

"Ok then." I smiled and set down my towel, putting the picnic basket next to it. I thenput down Suzie's towel and looked towards the sea. "It might be best if we go swimming before we eat, otherwise we could get cramps from swimming on a full stomach and that'd be bad." I said, taking off my shirt a little shyly - my chest was a bit more muscular today and I was a bit embarrassed about how some girls would react to it - and setting it down next to the basket, along with my shoes and socks.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:58 pm

Mandie Anderson; Not only did he gaze into my eyes, which I loved already. But then he followed it up with that amazingly bright smile. Oh, and did I mention the fantastic kiss? Oh yes. I could most definitely get used to this. I mean, what if we do end up together, and I get to kiss him, and he'll kiss me like that every day, and Trent will have a fatherly figure in his life. I can see it now... However, if things end up badly, like they have my whole life, I wouldn't be surprised. But I couldn't think like that. Maybe Henry was the change. The one thing, besides Trent, that would stay for the rest of my life. I nodded as he spoke, and I answered back with, "It's a date then!" and a smile trying to match the brightness of his.

Zack Wilson; He nodded as he looked up at Jeremy with his blueish green eyes. "Thirsty." He said simply. It was simple, but effective. That was just the way he rolled. He climbed into his daddy's lap and leaned against his torso. He really did love his daddy, but he missed his mommy sometimes... He missed seeing her all the time, and even though he liked Jenna, he missed when his mommy and daddy would do stuff that Jenna and his daddy did now.

Trent Anderson; (Sleeping.)

Suzie Sylvester; I nodded in agreement and stripped off my t-shirt and shorts. I set them down on my towel that Logan had set up, and I kicked off my flip flops. "Race ya to the water!" I said with a smile as I began running towards the ocean. I may have been kicking up sand, and I kept on sinking in, but that was okay. It gave Logan a fighting chance. My toes finally touched the crisp ocean water, and Logan wasn't too far behind. He came in a second after me. "Well, close enough to be a tie. Yet, I think I won." I said with a wink and a laugh. I waded father into the water, and when I got deep enough, I just went all the way under. I smoothed my hair back, and smiled a bit once I re-surfaced. It felt nice! I don't think I've ever been to this beach before, but I liked it!

Ryan Phillips; I smiled a bit and looked over at her. So, we were friends? That's great! I really, really wanted to just grab her hand and not let go, but I thought that she would get freaked out and re-think this whole friend thing. I guess I could easily talk to her though. She was an easy person to talk to! Maybe it was because she wasn't as confident as the normal girl... It was nice though. We could lack self-confidence together. We just had different reasons for being like that... Her reason was more valid than mine, though... "Thank you for that... It's nice to have a friend..."

Maddox Anderson; He smiled a bit and nodded. "Will do!" He shouted after she started walking away. He walked back inside and took three blood bags from the fridge before he walked upstairs to his room. He drank the blood bags, one by one, and he threw the empty bags in the trash. He took a shower and went off to bed. When he woke up in the morning, he had a horrid headache. He sat up, rubbing his forehead with his thumb and index finger. He turned, put his feet on the ground, and stood up. When he did, he groaned a bit and leaned against the wall. "Jeeze... How much did I have to drink last night?" he said to himself. He shut his eyes tight, and when he opened them again, he spotted something on his hand. He looked at it and raised an eyebrow. Cassidy's number? He wondered how he got it, but shrugged after a bit. He probably asked for it or something, he just didn't remember. He pulled on a pair of basketball shorts and a plain white shirt, and he grabbed his phone before walking downstairs. He dug through the mansion's medicine cabinet, hoping that he could find something for his horrible headache. He found some Tylenol and shrugged. Good enough. He took two tablets in his hand and walked into the kitchen. He grabbed a bag of blood, and took the two tablets, washing it down with the blood bag. He tossed the empty bag in the trash and sat at the counter with his head in his hands, waiting for the pain killer to take its effect. He sighed, and took out his phone, saving Cassidy's number into his phone. He typed a new text message that read 'Hey Cassidy... It's Max. Think you could meet me in the media room in about an hour?' He pressed send, and set his phone down on the counter and rested his head back in his hands. (Edited this a bit. Razz)

Nadine Anderson; I nodded in understanding and turned on my side, my head resting against his chest. "Yeah... I can understand that. I think it's completely impossible to be shy and reserved if you're coming from my family, though... We're all the same. You should've seen the family reunions! Jeeze, those were crazy... We stopped having them once Aunt Elanor and Uncle Ted died..." I looked down at my shirt and sort of half-frowned. Mandie still became sad when she thought about it, and Max will probably always blame himself for their death. Which kind of sucks, considering he's gonna be alive for a very long time... And yeah, yeah. Mandie doesn't age. But technically she'll still die of old age. So, ha. Razz I'm the normal-est of the weirdo's! Oh jeeze... Sometimes I wonder if I have ADHD... I get off track so easily. I looked back up at Brady and smiled, just to let him know that I was still paying attention.

Giselle Caldwell; I thought for a minute - sad I didn't remember when I had my kids, right? "Well, my first daughter, Jayla, technically was never alive. She was a miscarry, since a stupid b*tch that made my ex-fiance cheat on me, slammed me into a wall... But I had just turned sixteen... Yeah, young, I know... That's when I got my powers take away. Kersten was a.... surprise. And I don't mean I found out about her at the beginning and was surprised. I mean that I didn't know I was pregnant until I actually went into labor. That was when I was seventeen. The twins... Before I turned nineteen. Jayla's nineteen and Kersten's like sixteen, but time in Heaven and Hell are completely different, so... yeah. Sorry for all the stories and explanations. I feel like I'm talking your ear off..."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:07 pm

honestly, i'm going to bed before anyone can reply, so i won't be tempted to reply after that, thus staying up later. earlier i wake up, earlier i'll be able to reply in the am. Razz

kay, niiiiiiight!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:12 pm

I smiled a little and kissed Zack's head before standing up with my son. "Come on then, kiddo, lets go and get you some blood." Turning back to Jenna for a second, I said, "I'll be right back, Zack's thirsty." Before heading downstairs and into the kitchen. I then set Zack down and opened the blood fridge. "Do you want to pick out what kind of blood you want, buddy?" I thought it'd be food to let Zack choose and give him some independence... Kind of...

I chased Suzie into the water but lost the race. Oh well! I didn't mind losing to her. I then followed her out into the water, panicking a little when she went under but breathing a sigh of relief when she surfaced. I wasn't nervous about seeing her in a bikini, which was a huge improvement on last time, and I wrapped my arms around Suzie a little. "Congratulations on winning the race. Do you want a reward?" I smirked a little, a planning forming in my mind.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:13 pm

Lol XD Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Going nan's, apparently there's a little dog at her house for some reason! XD I'll be back later!

Back! The dog was so cute! :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:59 am

Heya. Sorry I forgot to reply to Jen. I'm probably only gonna reply for Shelly.
And ya, (if I actually make her) it'll be fun to have a gamer character!

Shelly- I smiled at his response and nodded. "Ya, it sure is." I gave him a quick hug before pulling away. "Thanks for listening to me." It was nice just having someone that would listen without trying to change me. Everyone did that. Even Sun a bit. He'd tried to get me to open up more and I was perfectly happy with how I was. Ish... I still wished I could be prettier. I still figured that was one of the main reasons Will'd hit me.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:03 am

Mhmm mhmm! And it's ok ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:04 am

I won't be on mych today anyways. I'm inviting a friend over for most of the day hopefully, then me and EoD are doing somethin'
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:07 am

I wont be on much either. Spending time with mum. Who is currently reading The Huger Games! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:16 am

cool!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:17 am

linz007 wrote:Corey- He walked outside with her, drawing the scent of the fresh fallen dew, the sound of the wind sweeping through the forest. He hurried forward and into the forest. "They are just random people in here running around? People I can feed from?"

"Ya. There are some how should I say bums in the woods. Their blood taste weird but it's up to you." I shrug and look over at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:17 am

And she's stopped reading. *Facepalm.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:48 am

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:50 am

Hmmm... I think that James and I should take a trip to Scotland. Yeah, I thought you might say that! What ever do you mean? They just legalised same-sex marriages, that's why you want to take James there. ... Maybe :3 But I cannot, it would be too soon in the relationship to get married, no matter how long I have known James. Perhaps in the future, however... :3 Whatever you say dude! XD

Hi Britt!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:51 am

Darkess: giggled hearing his small gasp. "Im not the only one, but im glad you chose me to be yours forever." smiling I looked up at him and brang his head down, kissing him softly. (just woke up.)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:55 am

The Galian Beast smiled and kissed Darkess back, hands resting on her hips since he wasn't sure where this kiss was heading - either it would lead to more fading or Darkess would pull away soon. Still, that didn't mean that Galian couldn't have some fun, and he bit his wife's lower lip gently, tugging on it a little before going back to kiss her normally.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:00 am

Yay for Scottland! And I would make Jame say something but he doesnt know what to say *shrug*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:04 am

Is the fact that he does not know what to say a good thing or a bad thing? It's a bad thing Caius, it's always a bad thing! Oh.... Oh dear Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next