House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
9 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:24 pm

Sohpie
Intake the shirt and smile. "Thanks." I slide the shirt over myself and get out of bed. It was long enough to hide what it should. But I did put in some underwear cause of the pervs in this place.

We could go hunting. *Smirks* Ya sure. Aslong as Joe doesn't kill him
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:36 pm

((He wont, he'll be looking after Hope. Ok then, we'll do that! Race you to the forest! *Runs off.*))

I was just pacing up and down in the hall by the front door of the mansion. Dad had said that I should go and have fun - that he could take care of Hope today - but how could I have fun if my sister might need me? What if she cried out for mommy? Mommy wouldn't come and I'd have to step in, so I couldn't afford to have fun! Letting out a frustrated sigh, I leaned against the wall by the kitchen, trying to calm myself but I couldn't, I was just too worried about Hope. She needed a mom right now, and if I wasn't there for her to be like a mom to her, who would be?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:37 pm

Corey- He laid back on the bed and watched her. "So, what are we doing today?" His arms folded behind his head and he smiled.

Sure

Sam- Walking out of the bathroom, he stretched his arms and ruffled his messy dark brown hair. With a yawn, he walked to his dresser and changed into a pair of basketball shorts. He took a deep breath and flopped onto his back on the bed. _Good day Sammy. Shopping and you finally beat Reyna in a race. Which the outcome should be interesting whenever she gets here. Hopefully you'll fall asleep as soon as possible so the situation doesn't get really weird._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:40 pm

SUMMER WOULD THAT'S WHO! Don't yell at my girl! You shut up!

I pulled up to the mansion on my red motorcycle. I park in the driveway and park it kicking down he kick stand. I then pull off my helmet and ruffle out my hair. I hop off my bike and grab my bag and walk up to the door and walk in. Iv been here for a few days but you just never saw me cause i was around town. I closed the door behind me and looked around and smirked alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Sohpie
"I'm not really sure. We could relax and take a swim. And not worry about the wedding an all." I say and look at him. He seemed different now. Happier and relaxed since last night.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:48 pm

After about an hour of designing our costumes, I took a deep breath and got up, leaving my room and walking to Sammy's down the hall. I was dreadig this, but I wasn't the kind of girl who backed out of things so I had to doing it. Taking in yet another deep breath, I knocked on the door before walking in. "Hey, how're you?" I was stalling, bit I could afford to stall for a couple of minutes at least.

((*Sighs a little.* Yelling in the morning, not good.))

For a moment I was distracted as a guy walked in. A pretty cute guy actually, with blonde spikey hair and amazing eyes. He seemed, nice, but I knew that looks could be decieving, so I decided that, before I fall for him, like how most teenaged girls would fall for a guy they barely know, I'd at least get to know him. Besides, getting to know someone might be 'fun' and it would deffinately distract me from my worries. "Hi." I said to the guy, though I really wasn't sure what else to say because he might just think I'm weird for talking to a stranger.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Corey- He nodded and took a deep breath. "Swimming would be nice. I need a few moments to relax." He got off the bed and walked to her. "Want me to take you to your room so you can get dressed?"

Sam- "Pretty well I suppose. I didn't take that nap I was thinking about." He shrugged and sat up on the bed. "How are the costumes coming along?" His hand smoothed out his dark brown hair and he smiled. "With your skills, pretty well I bet." _Stalling, good idea. Most guys in my position wouldn't exactly be thinking the same thing I am. I run the other way, but they would stick around and watch. Guys like that give all guys a bad name with women._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Long time no see guys
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:01 pm

"Yup! At the moment the design's not much, just some togas with gold rope as a belt, but I'm going to add a couple extra details tomorrow." As I spoke, I began to undress, trying to make it seem as casual as possible. I couldn't make dashing under the covers once undressed look casual though, but oh well. Once the covers were pulled up to my shoulders, I gave Sam a small smile. "You should've had your nap though, you look even more tired than you did earlier."

((Midget! *Tacklehugs.* Hi!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:05 pm

Sam- He nodded and laid back on the pillows. _Good thing too, it'll be easier to fall asleep._ His hands pulled the covers up and he got under them. "I'm extremely tired, but I was busy shaving. Just a trim really." He shrugged and folded his arms behind his head.

Definitely long time, no see
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:08 pm

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Tumblr_m7ls5p6XEA1qj7aio

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Tumblr_m7lqn7thWZ1qkdj8bo3_250

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Tumblr_m7ls0uFwDV1rxrqgoo1_400

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Tumblr_lzxqbeyKOh1qjwbkuo1_400

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Tumblr_m3lg7pUekg1rub93uo1_400

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Tumblr_m633e6rESV1rxyyvho1_400

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Tumblr_m2winotp2y1r6uz9ao1_400

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 ExHNm

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Tumblr_lzkiqhFAdp1ql9217o1_500

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Tumblr_lzkiqhFAdp1ql9217o2_500

HAPPY TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY MY LOVES Very Happy
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:09 pm

i apologize for the above post. i have too much time on my hands...

wait, what. midget? omg. woah, hi. Very Happy
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Lol, hi! Yeah sorry been busy with dance stuff, and school stuff, and more dance stuff....
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:12 pm

I lay back next to Sam and rubbed one of my hands against his chin, feeling his beard and trying to see if I can see a difference. "It seems... Tidier?" I wasn't sure if that was the right word to explain it but oh well, it would have to do. "I think I prefer it shorter, like this." Smiling, I pressed a kiss to his chin and was about to snuggle into my boyfriend when I remember our rules about tonight and pulled away with a slight sigh.

((Really? It's been 2 years since One Direction? Strange... It only seems like a year :/ And it's ok midget ^_^ You might want to send Hayden to see Yuffie though XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:13 pm

Oh and Rae, did you see my repost?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Sam- He let out deep breath when she pulled away from him and closed his eyes. "It's unusual for us not to snuggle when we're together huh? I don't think I want to work these types of bets anymore, since it makes things really different." His hand ran down his face and he sighed.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:19 pm

Where is she? I'll see if my brain'll work. If Hayden can see Yuffie, I get to see Max. I need to stop him drinking before I cant stand to be around him anymore :/ Fine... Wanna rp as well Rae?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:22 pm

"Yeah, maybe this bet was a bad idea." I grimaced a little, because no matter how much I hated the bet, I'd damage my pride if I backed out... But if Sam wanted me to get dressed again, that technically wouldn't be backing out, because it would be what he wanted! "You know, you could always say 'Get dressed, Reyna' and the bet will be cancelled. Then we could snuggle as much as we want."

((She's in the kitchen, eating poptarts and acting a little moody since she has to go dress shopping today for Tifa's wedding XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:26 pm

Sam- He turned onto his side and nodded. "Well, I'd rather you get dressed than have this weird situation. So, yeah, could you please get dressed, so we can snuggle to our hearts content?" He smirked and leaned up on his elbow.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:29 pm

I can try... and hold on, i'll attempt to reply.

suzie sylvester; I smiled a bit and nodded, "Yeah, but that's not always a good thing. Some people think I'm too young to understand things, but I'm not. I'm older than I look! And Jacob was the one of them that didn't understand. He still treated me like a child when I was dating him for the second time..." I looked down at my lap and sighed. He was such a jerk sometimes!

too much one direction. i can't focus. DX
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:34 pm

"Of course." I grinned before standing up and putting my clothes back on. I couldn't be bothered to run back to my room to change into pyjamas, so sleeping in my normal clothes would have to do for now. After getting dressed, I clambered into bed and snuggled up to Sam, resting my head on his chest as usual. "There, much better." And my pride wasn't damaged because Sam made me back out, I didn't just back out because I wanted to. "And now you can compliment me as much as you like." I laughed a little at that, because I knew that Sam liked to compliment me a lot.

"Well I'm not one of those people. I know that you understand a lot of things." I smiled slightly but then it turned into a grimace. "I still can't believe you dated Jacob again though, I mean, why? I've never met the guy but I've hated him ever since you told me about him 3 years ago." I rolled my eyes but then focused on the road as we neared the beach. I parked the car nearby and then got out, moving around to the passenger door and opening it for Suzie since she was holding the strawberries.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Suzie sylvester; "That is a good question... I really don't know, to be honest. I mean, he's a complete jerk to me. I didn't know why I thought it would be any different this time around." I shrugged and got out of the car. "Thanks for this, though. I really needed it..." I smiled and took another sstrawberry before I held out the container to him. "Want one?" I asked to be polite.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:01 pm

"Thanks. And you're welcome." I said as I took a strawberry, smiling a little as I ate it and dropped the leaves and stalk to the floor. I then opened up the trunk and pulled out the picnic basket and towels and stuff before closing it again and locking the door. "Oh, and Suzie, no more dating jerks, ok? I didn't leave you for two years so that you could move on to a jerk." I left for two years to give her a chance to move on to someone better than me, and I left so that I could learn how to be a better person and control my demon too, but the main reason was so that Suzie could move on to someone who wasn't a jerk, who'd be able to make her happier than I was ever able to.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Right, err I'll just make him really really tired its more fun that way. No, I'll screw things up if I'm tired! so, its funny.

Hayden: I stumbled down the stairs, with the whole right side of my body pressed against the wall to prevent me falling down head first. I was losing the fight to keep my eyes open, which didn't help me at all. Eventually I made it to the bottom and managed to peel my eyes open long enough to point myself in the direction of the kitchen. On unsteady feet I slowly made my way there, with only the thought of coffee in my mind. A little caffeine then I'd be fine, or at least i hoped i would be.

Cassidy: I sighed a little as i shifted back, my human form always felt claustraphobic after I'd spent awhile as a wolf. But I ignored the tightness of my skin and instead focussed on getting dressed. Once I'd finished pulling a top that was 3 sizes too big and probably belonging to me ex over my head, I started making my way back towards the mansion.As i walked i stretched my limbs out, smiling slightly as they gave a satisfying crack, making me feel a little looser. I made it to the door when i head a voice that sounded familular. So instead of going inside and cleaning up I let my feet drag me round to the pool. My eyes widened at the sight before me. I'd never pinned max as the drinking type but he certainly looked drunk, or at least a little tipsy. I stood frozen, not sure what to make of it because id never liked drinkers. To be honest they disgusted me especially the way some people abused alcohol, but I liked max. Still a little uncertain i wondered a little closer, stopping at a safe distance away. "Max...?" I didnt want to believe that it was really him, i didnt want him to be that sort of person.

Sorry it took so long, had to go do something.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:10 pm

I heard the sound of unsteady feet as someone walked into the kitchen and I laughed a little as I realised it was Hayden. He was already making me feel better. Well, that and the fact that Tifa and Lilly still hadn't shown up to drag me to that nightmare land called dress shopping - and I don't think that made sense. Oh well! "Morning Haydie." I greeted my... Person - friend maybe? - as I ate my poptart. "You look sleepy, like you need a lot of coffee." Or ice cold water poured over his face. I was actually tempted to do that, but I had never seen Hayden this sleepy and was kind of worried about the consequences. I didn't want an arguement today, since the day was going to be bad enough anyway.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next