House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
Meggie
midget
lilJVBM4evea
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
rae
LeFeuDeMort
12 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:10 pm

Kersten- The guy I'd been dancing with had tried to grab my chest so I was at the bar now, drinking some mixed drink or something. Whatever it was, it was super alcoholic. I just wanted to get out of here but I couldn't ditch Jayla. And last time I checked she'd been having fun. I just wasn't in the mood for this clubbing thing today. I didn't want to do any guys, wasn't particularly in favor of dancing or getting drunk - it was just something to do.

Jenna- I wrapped my arms around him, snuggling into his side too. "It's ok, you know. I love you no matter what." Sure he hurt me a little bit and killed someone.. But it had been kill or be killed, right? So it was alright.. I mean, it really should bother me and it sort of did but it's not like he wasn't still my Jeremy. I bet even if he hurt me again I'd stay with him. I mean, if it was an accident. Because people make mistakes. If he hurt me on purpose.. I wasn't going to even think about that. He'd never do that, right?

Jasmine- I looked down at my hands, clasping them in my lap. I didn't want to look him in the eyes. I wasn't good at that sort of thing. Not to mention that this whole time I'd been comparing him to how he used to be. That can't have felt good... "It's coming," I said when I heard it chugging down the tracks. Seconds later iit came into view. I stood up and when it pulled into the station I walked over and got onboard.

Jay- I thought about it a second, trying to figure out what traits most sprites had. "Well, most of us are pretty curious, just like witches and warlocks. We're also very concerned with the Earth and nature. It's what our lives are all about. And there are lots of pixies that live with sprites so our bloodlines get a bit mixed. So plenty of sprites are at least a little bit mischievous."

Tanya- I smiled when I saw the soda and found a seat near the back. I hoped the movie would be cool. The commercials were pretty cool so it seemed like the movie would be cool too. I glanced over at Marco every now and then but just focused on the screen when the movie started.

Allise- "Well, drawing and writing don't require people. Except for references and ideas I suppose." I got a lot of my ideas from my own mind though. "I dunno though. I don't do much but draw." I shrugged a little bit. If I had any idea of anything else he could do I would tell him but I didn't really at the moment.

James- "Perhaps you'll find someone here who you bond with and become close to." That person was likely to be an immortal. It would be an interesting relationship to watch. "Oh, and watch yourself around here," I said after a couple seconds. The thought of her and an immortal being friends reminded me of a vampire. She was fully human so her blood would have appeal for vampires. "There are creatures potentially dangerous to humans that live here."

Not updated
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:38 pm

I'm going. Maybe I'll be back later. I'm not sure...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Making an all character post is so time consuming. -_- As I go to make an all character post... lol.

Kelsee Alexandria;

Mandie Anderson; I smiled a bit, although I began to blush again. "Umm... Thanks. I don't mind it," I paused, "Honestly, I would rather have you be honest with me. It's... Nice." And nice is just what I think he is. I'm really not sure what Nadine was thinking when she was complaining about Henry to me. Also, I can't believe that I judged Henry off of what she told me. He wasn't mean. He was really sweet. And pretty cute, if I do say so myself.

Zack Wilson; (Sleeping, I think?)

Trent Anderson; He flipped through the picture book contently, stopping ever time at his favorite part, where the pirate ship finds an island, and the island is filled with green palm trees, and a white sandy beach. He wished to go somewhere like that one day. He had even told his mommy that he wanted to go to a place like that. Mandie had promised him that she'd take him somewhere like that when he was a bit older. He continued looking at the pages, waiting for his mom to come back so that she could read him the story that he loved so much.

Suzie Sylvester; I nodded slowly, and scrunched my forehead, my eyes falling to the floor. What did he mean that he loved me, but he shouldn't? How couldn't I remember him? Why did I use a spell way too advanced for my training? And what did I want to forget?! I followed him, slightly hesitant. What if I wanted to forget him? What if he did something, and I didn't want to be around him anymore? I felt so vulnerable right now, and I hated that feeling. I was curious to find out what was going on though. But, like I always say, curiosity killed the cat...

Jayla Caldwell; "Sure, I'd kill for something salty right now," I grinned slightly, and followed after him, making sure that I didn't bump into anyone that was holding a drink.

Max Anderson; I sat in the kitchen, sipping at a blood bag. I had nothing better to do. I didn't have many friends, and the couple that I did, always seemed to be busy. I could try to find Cassidy, but after one time talking to her, it seemed a bit... strange that I would go looking for her. I could see what Christina was doing, but she was always busy with the band she said that she played in. I could go looking for Mandie, but she was most likely occupied with Trent. Although, when I had come in here, she was getting pretty close to a man that looked a lot like Brady, Nadine's boyfriend. I would ask her about it later, though. For now, I would just sit here and ponder what my day was going to be like.

Riley Alexandria; I chose a room on the third floor, since my sister had chosen a room on the third floor also. I wanted to have a room somewhere near her. No matter how much she hated me, or at least acted like it, I still wanted to protect her. And luckily, I was about five rooms down the hall from her, so she couldn't hover over me all the time. Once I had chosen my room, I went back downstairs and ended up in the kitchen. Let's see what kind of food this mansion has. >:3

Nadine Anderson; I smiled a bit and nodded, "Sounds good to me. Unless you want me to make somethinghere. Although, it would be nice to go out..." I just didn't want Brady to have to spend more money on me. I mean, we needed it for the wedding stuff. And that's more important than going out for a dinner.

Giselle Caldwell;
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Big post went poof, so I'm just gonna put tiny posts for now.

I grimaced at the clothes but got changed into them anyway beforeheading downstairs to the front door.

"I love you too, Jenna." I just wish I didn't mess up earlier - I always messed up relationships, it was like a curse.

"Ah, I see." I smirked and then added. "So, are you mischievous, Jay?" I winked to make it suggestive, then laughed because being flirtatious didn't suit me.

I walked into my room after Suzie and told her to take a seat on my art desk. I sat on my art desk and asked, "So, what's your first question."

Jason: I headed to the bar and looked at the salty snacks. "Are you alletgic to nuts, Jayla?" I asked her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:29 pm

*huddles up*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:30 pm

What's up Mort?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:34 pm

I dunno.. I just don't want to get up today. And my dad's already planning on sending us out to do more stuff today. And I need to make sure to find a shirt that hides my arms. And I still feel like a burden to the family and like all I do is let people down..
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:39 pm

*Huggles.* I'm sure that's not the case, and even if it is you're deffinately not a burden to us, so at least you're not a burden to everyone, right? You're not helping -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:43 pm

I was sitting in a chair facing the wall for an hour. My dad wanted me to know I screw everything up and wanted to make me sad. I just want to move out already and go to a college town.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:46 pm

I know how you feel. I felt like that a couple weeks ago... I dunno if it will work with your family but what I did was write a letter to my mum - who I'm closer to - and told her how I felt and how I wanted to move away and, slowly but surely, things have been getting better between me and my dad.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:48 pm

I don't think that'll work. He'll just say I'm being ungrateful or something. That it's my fault things are like this for me. *sigh* I almost just want to go back to sleep and see how much of the day I can not be around him.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:52 pm

I've done that too, but dad tends to pay more attention to his laptop screen than me anyway, so it's easy... Hmmm... Can you fake illness? Or have they already seen you this morning and know you're healthy?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:55 pm

Even if I am sick I still have to go out and do stuff since it's the weekend. And he says I'm the one always paying attention to my screens. *sigh* Every time I think I'm getting better as a person he does something like this.
And why do I always wake up around 6:30? It's annoying... *sigh* I'm gonna see if there's anything good on tv
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:57 pm

Okey dokey. And the only reason you paying attention to screens is because he's pushing to away.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:24 am

Nah, it's cause you guys are my friends, I like hanging out with you, and like writing.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:29 am

Ah, I see Smile

I'm tempted to take a nap but I can't be bothered.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:31 am

Yosieee(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:35 am

Yo! Long time no see!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:38 am

My life has been busy lately so I decided to take a break and start coming on here in the mornings(: I feel like remaking a new Carpathian. Yup thats what I'm going to do! But yeah I'm doing Cheerleading, Volleyball, Soccer, and plus I have work and stuff along with school work so I've been full. But how's everyone doing?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:41 am

Wow, you do a lot of extra stuff! And everyone's pretty good except Mort :/ I'm sure things'll get better for her soon Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:45 am

.::Shape-Shifter | Nykolas::.
I grabbed for my alarm clock as it beeped on and off. At first all I did was slam my hand down on the night stand and kept doing it repeatedly till I raised my head from my soft pillow. A annoyed look crossed over my face as I saw the alarm clock wasn't there. Then I remembered how yesterday I threw it in the draw and I sat up in the bed, yawning tiredly and stretching my arms.

That's cool! And yeah plus I gotta fit time in with my Boyfriend and my Bestfriends + Brothers. So what's up with Mort if I may ask ? Is she coming down with the Flu or something...?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:49 am

Nope, family problems :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:55 am

Meh.. Ya... But I get french toast today! Very Happy And I was looking at awesome guitars online so I'm feeling better
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:58 am

French toast? What makes it so French?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin