House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
Tony
11 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Tony Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Tony: "Funny joke?" I laugh a little. "And I dunno why I got em. I told you, I don't remember anything from before the surgery. Or injection. Or whatever the hell it was."
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Jasmine- "Wait a second... Do you really not know you're a vampire?" I figured that's what the 'funny joke' thing was to. If he didn't feel the hunger.. if he wasn't a vampire.. What did those people do to him?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Tony: "Come on. I do remember basic stuff. Like that vampires aren't real. Way to take advantage." I smile at her.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:03 pm

Jasmine- "Oh my god..." I buried my head in my hands, sighing. "Don't freak out," I whispered before snarling at him. Only real way to show my fangs. Then I quickly looked away and down at my lap. "You're one too, you know." I was blushing cause I was pretty sure I either scared him or was just making a fool of myself.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Sorry for being super slow =\
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:08 pm

Tony: ".........Holy S*** do it again!!" That was sweet! But I would sooo know if I could do that. Like come on, that's pretty kick ass.

lol it's fine. But I g2g. I might be able to be on like all day tomarow but idk yet. Cya
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Jasmine- "We're both vampires, Tony. You should be able to do this too." What did they do to him.. I did it again though, opening my mouth to show my fangs. I closed it again not long after. "Tony, please just tell me this. Recently have you felt... Incredibly hungry?" What if... What if he really wasn't a vampire. Then even if we did get back together I'd have to spend eternity alone.. Because humans died. That's how it worked.

Alright. See you later today/tomorrow maybe. I'm going to sleep now too.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:47 pm

Le Feu De Mort wrote:"I feel pretty, oh so pretty! I feel pretty and witty and gay!" XDDD

West side story... *Shudders.* Hate that musical.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:58 pm

Roleplay posts.

"Ok." Denzel smiled slightly and stood up, carefully helping Sierra up too. "Tifa will have some bandaids for you, so lets go." He started walking to Seventh Heaven again, helping Sierra along the way. Denzel shuddered slightly as he passed the beheaded guy but then just grinned. For once he had managed to protect someone, instead of someone protecting him. For once he managed to stop someone he cared about from dying.

"Uhhh... How about Pirate of the Carribean?" I suggested, walking over to my drawers and opening the bottom one which held all my DVDs, pulling out the Pirates of the Carribean DVD and holding it up to Tyler. "Does this look any good?" Suddenly I realised that my shirt had bunched up a little when Tyler picked me off, showinf off some of my stomach, so I quickly put it down with a faint blush.

I squeaked a little when I got squirted with water, then laughed and tried to get revenge before Hayden stole the water guns. "Awww, Haydie!" I whined, but he had a point so I just sighed and sat down at the table. "Fine, breakfast first, getting soaking wet afterwards."

I giggled when Sam kissed my neck and pushed him away. "Stop that. And sure, a run sounds nice."

"And I'll just... You know, stay here, aaall alone." Kirsty told Reyna and Sam, heading towards the door slowly. "After coming aaall this way to see my best friend, she's leaving with her boyfriend, but that's ok, I mean, boyfriends always come before best friends who've know you forever, right?"

"Okey dokey!" Hopping off of mommy's lap, I walked over to the blood fridge and picked out two bags of human blood, both AB +. Then I headed back over to mom and sat on her lap, handing her one of the bags. "There you go mom." I said as I sank my fangs into my blood bag.

I smiled softly, then lifted up Hope and carried her into the kitchen again. "I managed to calm Hope down again." I told Lucy, wrinkling my nose in disgust a little as I saw the blood Kiara was drinking and the blood bag that Lucy was holding.

A while later I walked into the living room to watch tv. Suzie was there but I mostly ignored her... Until I noticed that she looked scared. No, I couldn't interfere, no matter how much I hated seeing Suzie scared, I was supposed to stay out of her life! "What's wrong?" I mentally kicked myself. I had been able to pretty much ignore Suzie the past couple of times because she was happy, but when she was like this my resolve was really weak.

"Oh, in which case I am glad." I smiled and bowed to the boy, Riley, in greeting. "And you are both forgiven." The machine stop and I quickly transferred my shirt to the machine that dried clothes. "So, why did you humans decide to come to a mansion for Immortals when it could be dangerous for your kind?" I was curious about that, I didn't understand why humans would choose to live in somewhere that was so dangerous for them.

Jason: "I ate a lot of carrots as a child so I have good eyesight." I answered, taking the sunglasses off of Jayla and put them on my own eyes. "These sunglasses are important, please don't take then from me again." I sighed and wrapped my arms around Jayla as a slower dance came on, kind of slow dance with her.

"Ok then but, word of warning, I'm the king of snakes and ladders." I smirked a little and took Dayna's hand, leading her into the rec room before I searched around for board games we could play.

Galian looked back at Darkess when she spoke and then realised that Lucius was crying. The Beast's heart broke when he saw that, so he quickly took his son from Darkess' arms and hugged him close. "Don't cry, baby." He told Lucius, kissing the toder's head. "They no hurt you anymore. Things will be ok now." That was a lie. Things wouldn't be ok now because Galian was going to get into trouble with Queen Cosmos, but at least the bullyinf would stop now... At least, Galian hoped it would...

"Awesome! You turn 18 just under a month after I turn 19, which means we're about a year and a month apart age-wise!" Haha, I was dating a younger woman, but I was used to dating someone a little younger than me so I was ok with it. "Looking forward to turning 18?" I wish I could forget my 18th, it was the I made the biggest mistake of my life and started dating Giselle...

I couldn't help but grin and nod my head in answer. "Yes, I know that you love me, Jay, but I also know that I love you more." I then returned Jay's kiss, eyes closing automatically when I did so.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:40 am

elo?

Lucius: I cried into my daddy's shoulder.The pain hurts so bad...and I dont even know what I did back there..I just lost control untill I got hit..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:44 am

Galian frowned, unable to stop Lucius from crying. He carried his son inside and up into the Angel and Host's room, sitting Lucius on the bed before pulling a box out from underneath it. Opening it and taking out a bottle of potion, the Beast handed it to Lucius. "Drink this. Make your injaries better."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:46 am

Brahne attacked Lindblum! What's the point?! Lindblum did nothing wrong! And I was about to stock up on potions there! Down with the fat queen!!! Yeah... She's on an FFIX rant right now...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 am

Lucius: I looked at it sobbing and sniffling.I then took it and took a sip.It tasted like apples to mE! I smiled my tears gone now "wapples"

XDDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:00 am

Someone selling items! Potions! It's a miracle!

Galian smiled slightly as Lucius wounds healed and the little boy cheered up. He kiss Lucius' head tenderly and then frowned a little as he thought about the fact that he might be sent down to Hell and never see Lucius again. "If I'm not here at any time, you be good for mommy, hm? And no more fighting."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:06 am

Lucius:nodded "I will!" i say and hug my daddy. "i bwe gwood bwoy fwor mommy."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:11 am

Tear built up in Galian's eyes but he quickly blinked them back, not wanting to worry Lucius. He knew that the queen probably heard what happened by now had probably sent her guards to cme and collect then or something, so he had limited time with his family now. "Daddy love you. Don't forget that, baby."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:15 am

Lucius: "I nwever fworget!" I pointed to my nose "Mwe will walways wove you" I smiled wanting to see my dad happy with me.He did look sad and I will cheer him up!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:19 am

"Me always love you too." Galian smiled slightly, for Lucius' sake, and then carried him downstairs, handing him to Darkess. "I sorry Darrkess, I bad fiance. Keep ring, I still promise to marry you, no matter what."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:26 am

Darkess: I held lucius "you arent a bad fiance galian.." he shouldnt say that about himself! He wasnt bad at all! only when he lost control he was violent..other than that,no.

WE SHOULD DO A FLASHBACK! XDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:30 am

Flashback? What a flashback of what?

"I am. You said yourself, I put me and Lucius in danger. And I get in trouble with Queeny and now maybe have to stay in Hell." A tear escaped against Galian's will and he pulled Darkess into a hug. "I love you, Darrkess. I will always love you."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:45 am

Darkess: for once..I just might cry.I hugged him back "I dont want to loose you galian..your everything to me and lucius..I dont want my first love to be gone forever"

tragic...

Vincent and lilly's meet (wasnt really tragic XD)
Joes and lilly's mess in edge (right?)
and....*thinks* there was another I cant remeber XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:47 am

Jenna- I nodded and smiled. "Ya, I'm looking forward to officially being an adult. Not that I think it'll be much of a difference." It would still be nice though, knowing that the police couldn't make us go back to our mom. Tanya had told me they could until we were 18. So then we'd officially be free! And maybe Tanya would stop worrying about me so much. But I sorta doubted it.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:52 am

brb
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:57 am

Nah, I'm kind of busy at the mo :/

"Not forever. I find a way back. I promise." Galian knew that he wouldn't be able to find a way back from Hell, but regardless he was going to try and find a way back, even if it meant taking part in an attack against Heaven. The Beast's mind suddenly started plotting things in his mind and he gave Darrkess a kiss as he waited for the guards to cone and take him away.
((You can be the guards and stuff Britt Very Happy))

"There's loads of things to look forward to when you become 18! As an adult you can get married, drink alcohol, smoke and fade! Althought most people tend to do the last one before they're 18 anyway." I shrugged a little. "But still, it's awesome being 18."

((Stupid bounty hunter keeps hurting Garnet and she's my healer -_- Don't attack my princess, you stupid bounty hunter woman!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:15 am

Actually people in America can't drink until they're 21 ^_^"

Jenna- "Well, we can't drink here until we're 21, actually. Norther I would want to.. I get kinda stupid when I'm drunk..." Plus I had a pretty low tolerance.. "Don't really wanna smoke cause it just sounds like it sucks and I've already faded." Not that it was exactly legal since both guys had been over 18. Which was why I'd never tell the cops. "The marriage bit sounds good though," I said with a smile.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next