House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
midget
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
lilJVBM4evea
10 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:21 am

Claire: I woke up and ywaned.I seen marlene and smiled "marween!"

Tifa: i shurgged "I guess its just a girl thing.to make marlene happy,let her play with claire,or justy play with her yourself." I smiled

Darkess: "you know i love you" I giggled and walked home with him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:29 am

"Cwaire!" Marlene giggled a little and hugged her guardians' daughter. "Do you want to play with me? We can play with your toys downstairs if you want." Grabbing some of Claire's toys, Marlene headed downstairs carrying them, as well as Claire.

"Ok, I'll try to remember that." I kissed Tifa's neck once and then pulled away to show her my smile. "So, how long until the cookies are done baking?"

Galian chuckled and nodded his head. "Yeah, I know." He walked home with Darkess and Lucius and, once there, he opened the door for his new fiancee and son. "Is Queeny going to be mad if she finds out we're engaged?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:33 am

Darkess: "if she is,ill take care of it."

Claire: nodded and once i was put down I atarted to play with marlene

Tifa: "About 8 minutes"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:39 am

"No." The Galian Beast shook his head as he walked inside after his family. "I'll take care of it. I'm the one who desperately wants to marry Queeny's daughter. And besides, I'd rather she yelled at me, than you. I don't like people who yell at you."

Marlene picked up a teddy bear and wiggled it a little in front of Claire. "Hey there Claire, I'm Mr Bear!" She said in a deeper voice, laughing a little. "I like Cloud's hair and his pink underwear." She laughed even more at the funny rhyme.

"Ok." I smiled but then I heard Marlene's rhyme and scowled. "I don't have pink underwear." I muttered under my breath, but I was so close to Tifa she probably heard it without me realising.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:42 am

Tifa: I laughed pink underwear? Really! what was up with that!? thats halarious. "Cloud,I didnt know you owned pink underwear" I joked still laughing

Claire: laughed and clapped "bwear!" i got up and walked unstedily to marlene and tackled her with a laugh.

Darkess: "Dont worry,shes my mom,ill take care of it.I always do"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:44 am

((Brb XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:54 am

My eyes widened. Tifa had heard that! "Wait! I-It wasn't me! I mean... Marlene, she... She was making up rhymes and, uh, said that I have pink underwear, which I don't!" Still, I blushed because Tifa now thought I had pink underwear and was laughing at me. I facepalmed and mumbled. "Marlene..."

Marlene was tackled and she started having a giggle fit. "Wow! You're really strong for a baby!" She giggled, and when she calmed down, she handed Mr Bear to Claire. "You wanna play with Mr Bear?"

Galian sighed in defeat, but he still wasn't going to let Darkess get told off. Queeny would be mad at him mostly because he had asked Darkess to marry him, she'd only be a little mad at Darkess for agreeing to it... Or would it be the other way around... Either way, the Galian Beast didn't want Darkess to get shouted at. "If you're going to deal with Queeny when she gets angry, at least take me with you. That way we'd get half of the yelling each, instead of you getting all the yelling."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:06 am

darkess: "alright" i was going to be fine,he didnt have to worry so much,becides,I can yell at my mom back and tell her what I want,the princess

Tifa: "im joking cloud" I giggled and checked the cookies.they were doing good

Claire: I shook my head and poked marlenes nose,giggling
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:15 am

The beast smiled a little now that he knew Darkess wasn't going to be yelled at as much and kissed Darkess' head. "Even if she does yell at us, we're not going to give in, right? We're still going to get married?"

"Poke war?" Marlene giggled, poking Claire's nose in return.

"Oh..." The blush faded and I glared at Tifa, but there was a little smile under it. "That was mean... And now I'm going to get revenge." The glare turned into a playful smirk and I walked into the living room where Claire and Marlene were playing. "Y'know, Marlene, I'm not the one with pink underwear, it's Tifa. And it's not just any pink, it's bright pink." I watched as Marlene bursted into a fit of laughter and I joined in a bit too with a little chuckle of my own. I was going to get into trouble for that.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:21 am

Tifa: i walked in "I dont own any pink,and if i did,I wouldnt have cared" I giggled "its for GIRLS not boys."

Darkess: I nod "right" I look at lucius and smiled

Claire: I tilted my head.Why was everyone laughing!? I frowned
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:32 am

"Yeah Cloud. It's for girls, not boys!" Marlene laughed at Cloud's failed attempt of teasing Tifa and then looked down at Claire. "Trust me, you'll find it funny when you're older."

Damn! That didn't work, I needed to think of a better embarrassing thing. "Oh yeah? Well... Uhhh... Tifa likes to wear my boxers in bed. And she snores, and talks in her sleep." All lies, but I was tryng my best to think of something to embarrass Tifa and all I could think of was lies!

The Galian Beast also looked at Lucius and smiled softly. "We're a family now." He told Darkess before looking down at his feet. "I've, uhhh... Never had a family..." He felt almost ashamed about it, because everyone came from a family but he didn't. Galian, as well as the other 3 demons that lived, or used to live, in the Host's body had no family, only the Host who never treated them like family. Every animal, human, demon, angel and other supernatural creature came from a family, so what did that make Galian?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:36 am

Tifa: "Boxers,true,snoring,everyone snores,and few people talk in their sleep.Its normal stuff cloud" I smiled

Claire: I crawled to momma and let her pick me up before I started to cry.momma tried calming me down

Darkess: "a happy family"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:42 am

Wait! The boxers thing was true? But I hadn't seen... Had Tifa being wearing my boxers behind my back? I blushed at that but then it faded when Claire started crying. "Sshh Claire, calm down. What's wrong?" Why was she suddenly crying? Had something happened?

Marlene's eyes widened and then she frowned. "I guess playtime's over." She mumbled with a sigh, hugging Mr Bear.

"Maybe... I just... I don't know what families do, so I might do something wrong which will make us an unhappy family..." The Beast frowned at the thought. He didn't want this to be an unhappy family, he didn't want to mess things up because he didn't know how families acted.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:46 am

Darkess: "Dont worry,we'll be fine,just like we were when we first starting being boyfriend and girlfriend.We'll still be happy dont worry." i smiled

Tifa: "I think she still wants to play,but I think shes upset because we were all laughing and she didnt know what for." i went into the kitchen got her a juice,she was happy again.I brang her into the living room "Shes better

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:49 am

La la la. We're taking a break from the board game. Gimme a sec to reply
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:54 am

"Really?" Galian looked up to Darkess and smiled a little. "Ok. But do I have to treat you any different if you be my wife?" He wasn't sure how a husband was supposed to treat his wife, so he needed to find out so that everything could be perfect.

"Good." I breathed a sigh of relief and kissed Claire's head. "Now you can play with her again, Marlene." While I talk to Tifa about wearing my boxers behind my back.

"Yay!" Marlene held out her hands for Claire with a smile on her face.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:54 am

Okies ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:02 am

Jenna- I smiled a bit at the idea of spending a day together at the theme park. "Ya, I think it'll be fun!" The rollar coasters would be interesting.. I wouldn't be able to see the drops coming so ya... It be a bit freaky but hopefully it would be fun too! "When was the ast time you went to one? Just wondering."

Dane- I scowled at her saying that he wasn't like me. Did she prefer how he was then? I bet I was overthinking all this. I was paranoid and on edge. I'd spent too much time in hell. "He seems like the kind of person that would." Even though I didn't like him I had to admit that he seemed protective. I would protect my kids too. I hoped she knew that.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:07 am

Claire: reached out for marlene and got held with a smile

Darkess: "just the same as you are now" i smiled warmly

Tifa: i walked into the kitchen checking on the cookies
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:12 am

"When I was about 13." I answered with a grin. "My larents took me and Bex to this huge theme park called Alton Towers. It took ages to get there and the queues for the ride were huge, but the rides were amazing."

I followed Tifa into the kitchen and raised an eyebrow at her. "You were my boxers? Without me knowing." I asked, thinkig that Tifa wearing my boxers was a little weird.

"Oh. I can do that. That's easy." Galian grinned and gave Darkess a gentle kiss. "We should probably put Lucius back in his crib now."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:15 am

Darkess: I nodded and walked upstairs puttinf lucius into his crib

Tifa: "i wear them in your face,You dont notice" I giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:16 am

Jenna- "Sweet!" Even if the lines were long if the rides were worth it then the lines weren't that much of a problem. "I haven't been in a long time. Like, maybe when I was still living with my mom. But it was our aunt that took me I think. Tanya stayed home. It was fun!" I don't know why she hadn't come. But she didn't.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:24 am

Galian followed Darkess upstairs and then held Darkess' hand, smiling down at her engagement ring. His daredevil side was tempted to go and tell Queeny that he was engaged to Darkess, but he didn't think Darkess would be happy if he did...

"Oh... Weird..." I was referring to both the fact that Tifa wore my boxers and the fact that I hadn't noticed. "Are you... Are you wearing them now?"

"Cool!" I grinned, but I was kind of wondering why Tanya didn't go... Oh well! "And it'll be fun if we go together. We'll be able to go on all the awesome rides together and do other stuff together too!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:27 am

Tifa: "No,i am not" I got a plate and a spatula ready

Darkess: I hugged galian and smiled up at him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:36 am

"Oh..." I guess that was a weird question to ask... "Ok." As I sat on the edge of the table, I asked another weird question. "Why do you wear my boxers sometimes anyway?" I didn't get it. Tifa had her own underwear so why would she wear mine?

The Beast smiled back at Darkess and then picked her up, slinging her over his shoulder. "Lets watch a movie downstairs or something." He said as he carried her downstairs.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next