House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+9
DeathToll
Meow=^.^=
The Overlord of Darkness
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Britt-21
midget
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
13 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:54 am

Home, home on the range! Where the deer and the antelope play! Where no one has heard a discouraging word and the skies are not cloudy all day! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:55 am

Dane- I wrapped my arm around her and smiled. Just me and my girl. I liked that. I mean, the kids were great too, but mostly I'd just missed Giselle. "Ya, Kersten'll keep herself busy. I dunno about Jayla. But whatever happens, it'll be good. I love you, baby. I love you so much.. Being away from you made me realize that...

Kersten- "Well, I grew up in Hell, dated some guys.. Stuff happened." I laughed a bit and clasped my arms behind my head. "It's actually pretty fun! I can get guys to fade with me whenever I want!" I bet she was gonna give me a look. She was an angel after all. You know what? I'd help her have some fun! I'd show her how to pick up some guys!

Jenna- When Jeremy kissed my cheek I kissed his back real quick. "It's ok. I don't mind too much. She's having fun so it doesn't really matter. Besides... I can always do this!" I said before tickling the baby's belly.

Zach- "Well, I'm glad I'm keeping you warm!" I said with a smile before kissing her head. "But how about we get dressed, hmm? I'll make us some food or something. Sound good?" I kept rubbing her shoulder while waiting for her to talk. It was calming for me!

Jasmine- "Please just wait a second. You don't have to but please hear me out. I didn't mean to upset you. It was none of my business and I get that. I just know what it's like feeling alone and I just don't want you to feel that too." I looked down at my hands clasped in my lap the whole time. I didn't like looking at people's faces when I talked like this. I didn't want to see their hate or their disgust or their disapproval. Cause that's usually what I saw when I looked.

Jay- I washed up Tara's dishes then went upstairs to join Sapphira. I went into our room and smiled upon seeing her. "Hey again, love," I said with a smile. I went over to her and wrapped an arm around her waist. "So Tara's asleep?" I asked.

Tanya- "Ya, I'm fine. I've got some painkillers upstairs so I'm set. A bit sore but pretty good. Plus I'm just glad to be out of the hospital, you know?" At least now me and Marco could spend more time together. And that would be nice.

Teddy- "Ya, I guess so... Sorry. I just had to make sure you were ok and say goodbye and everything before leaving. Sorry again.." I frowned and looked down. Turns out I was terrible at goodbyes. Which sucked... I let out a sigh and looked up at her.

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:56 am

Hayden: I wrapped my arms round her as well, one hand resting on the back of her head, hugging her to me. "I love you too. I'm just glad I could help." I'd always be there for her, but sometimes there was just nothing you could do. I was glad this wasn't one of them times. After kissing her head gently, I let my eyes shut as I relaxed.

I g2g bye
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:56 am

Lilly: I took back over and started to change too.I used magic to do my hair.And I put on light makeup.Then I slid on my flats since I hated heels,and I put on my necklace and earings.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:01 am

Teddy- "Ya, I guess so... Sorry. I just had to make sure you were ok and say goodbye and everything before leaving. Sorry again.." I frowned and looked down. Turns out I was terrible at goodbyes. Which sucked... I let out a sigh and looked up at her.

Tanya- "Ya, I'm fine. I've got some painkillers upstairs so I'm set. A bit sore but pretty good. Plus I'm just glad to be out of the hospital, you know?" At least now me and Marco could spend more time together. And that would be nice.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:04 am

Bye midget!

Abby bursted into a giggle fit and I couldn't help but smile. Jenna was amazing with Abby, I didn't know how she did it but my little Rikku never misbehaved around jer. "Oh yeah?" Well I can do this!" Setting Zack down in the highchair quickly, I started to tickle Jenna, just for fun.

I felt Hayden fall asleep and I smiled, pressing a kiss to his chest. "Goodnight Haydie." I whispered before closing my eyes too. After a long day, I managed to fall asleep within a couple minutes of closing my eyes and I slept peacefully for the rest of the night.

Once Vincent was done changing, he walked back into the bedroom and smiled slightly at Lilly. "You look beautiful, Mrs Valentine." He commented, walking over to his wife and kissing her head so that he didn't ruin her make up. "Now, are we all prepared to go?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:07 am

Blade: got jessie abd brang her up to her parents room "her hair needs to be fixed up.She was sleeping and ruined it"

Jessie: "sorry!" sighed

Lilly: I giggled "Sit down at the makeup table over there Jess." I kissed vincent then pulled away walking over to Jessie and Fixing her hair up
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:08 am

Jenna- I burst into laughter, hugging Abby to me just to make sure I didn't drop her. With my free hand I batted his hand away. "Not fair! I'm with child!" I joked. But really, I wanted to make sure Abby didn't get dropped or anything. That would be super bad!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:09 am

I'm gonna go, my eyes keep closing, night!

Sorry mort, I'll reply sometime tomorrow Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:14 am

Goodnight Scampi!

Vincent chuckled and leaned against the door frame with his arms folded, watching his wife fix his daughter's hair, almost having a mother-daughter moment. Once they were done, he motioned out into the corridor. "Shall we leave now?"

"Oh really?" I laughed, stopping tickling Jenna and picking up Zack again. "Well, so am I!" More laughter since I was basically calling myself, a guy, pregnant. "Joking joking. I'm with Zack, but not with child." Careful not to hurt Zack in the process, I jumped up onto the counter, sitting beside Jenna.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:20 am

Jessie: skipped out

Lilly: "we shall" I smiled and took his hand,walking out,and down the stairs
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:25 am

Vincent led Lilly outside and, along with the rest of his family, walked the short distance to the castle. When they arrived, their arrival was announced and everyone bowed to the prince and princess, as well as the second generation of heirs, Jessie and Blade. Vincent felt uncomfortable when everyone bowed to him and he tensed up a little.

And unfortunately I'm off to bed. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:30 am

Lilly: I smiled and nodded "As you were!" I say as everyone went back to what they were doing "its been so long,I think this place got even more beautifuler." I looked at all the people in the ball room.Some people I knew in town and stuff.This is going to be a fun night!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:32 am

Jenna- I smiled and bounced Abby in my lap. "Zack is a child so you are with child, pretty much!" I laughed a bit then rested my head on his shoulder. "You can tickle me, but not when I'm holding a kid, kay? Just in case."

'night
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:37 am

Sam- he stood and grabbed her hand gently. "do you wanna walk there, or drive?"

Riley- he smirked slightly as he kissed her neck at the reaction she gave. "really good weak spot."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:44 am

Minx: I nod slightly "ahuh" I couldnt help it.I turned in his arms,lifted his head just alittle bit and kissed him.My lips pressing onto his.his kisses were soft and warm.But when he was kissing my neck,I loved it,but...I didnt want to moan slightly like that in public
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:55 am

Riley- his arms tightened around her and pulled her flush against him. As he kissed her, he hadn't noticed mitchell looking at them.

Mitchell- he sat down and smirked. _well, pretty good for Riley. My brother really getting somewhere._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:00 am

Minx: I close my eyes,My arms going around his neck.My one hand tangling in his hair.How much I loved him...it was so great to have someone by your said and love them with all your heart.I will always be is CHika.He loved to call me that,and probly still does.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:03 am

*Facepalm* I'm actually looking up deaths in my area to see if anything sounds off. *headdesk* I'm such a weirdo.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:07 am

Find any interesting deaths~? (Nothing wrong with being a weirdo)
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:07 am

O.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:08 am

Riley- pulling away he smiled. "your a really good kisser."

Mitchell- "by the looks of it, she is." he laughed softly and stood. "just entertaining myself."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:09 am

"...about 470 people died of heroin-related overdoses in the (our city) area; more than 37 percent were 30 or younger."
Does that seem odd to you? Seems odd to me.. I get some deaths, but 470? Hmm... Nah, probably nothing. But still.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:10 am

Oh hey... Inmate death. They found him hanging in the shower area. If any more inmates die that might actually mean something.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:11 am

Minx: i blushed looking behind me.I sighed "cought...." I looked at riley "Tell me your gonna kill em'?" I ask him.I didnt like this! it made it so weard!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next