House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+10
DeathToll
Shadowhunter
lilJVBM4evea
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Bizarre
Wolfsoul
Shiny
Meow=^.^=
Britt-21
14 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  midget Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:05 am

Apparently, I only typed in the name of my dance school because I wanted the logo for something, and I find pictures of me as well. It's bad enough having them on the website :/

Cassidy: I laughed quietly, as I lent back against the wall. "You actually want me to annoy you?" I hadn't been planning to, but if that's what he wanted I would. Only for a bit though, i didn't want to annoy him too much. I didn't want him mad at me or anything.
(Sweet, that seems more like him)
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:07 am

Anyone want to roleplay with me? I might be slow, though. I'm -coughwatchingsupernaturalcough- DOING MY HOMEWORK.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:08 am

((*Eyes widen and he pulls away.* I... I... No. Just no! I would never take it out on the twins, none of this is their fault! They're victims of this mess too! I can't- I can'r hurt my kids!))

"2 months." Galian repeated with a huge grin. Yes, two months until he became a father. When the host became a father, he was extremely happy, the happiest Galian had ever seen him. Would the beast come to know that happiness too? "Boy? Girl?" Galian asked excitedly, placing a hand lightly on Darkess' stomach.

Aerith looked up at Zack who gave her a little nod, telling her that they had time to pay a visit to Vincent. "Sure! Lets go!" She stood up and headed towards the front door with Zack close behind her.

"Aren't you gonna tell them about Marlene?" Zack whispered in Aerith's ear so quietly that not even Cloud's mako enhanced hearing could pick up on it, only Aerith could hear.

Aerith sighed and shook her head a little. "I don't know how to say it..." She whispered to Zack, taking his hand and tangling their fingers together.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:09 am

"I haven't seen you be cranky yet. Are you the kind of person who's nasty when they're tired and sore, like me? I'm tired. Let's have an annoying contest."

whoa, eod, who was that? your alter ego? which one? (and I'd rp with you if we had our third person)
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:10 am

I believe that was either Olive or Levvy talking... hard to keep track when I'm tired and eating. Yes, I have many alter egos in my head~
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:11 am

sorry,internet wen poof for some odd reason XD

and we were gonna do the thing where rider snapps?

Darkess: "Im not sure,we have to go see.Or I can ask lilly"

Claire: she looked at Aeris and Zack "marween?" she asked (OH BOY! your good claire XD)

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:13 am

sure... what kind of thing would set her off? or are we doing the thing where she's like corrupted by a dark shadowy thingy?
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:17 am

I will EOD

Tory: I rolled my eyes. "I'm not telling you." I suddenly stopped and turned to look at him. "Why should I?" It had nothing to do with him, I didn't even know him. "Why are you so interested?" I blurted out as I looked up at him. Why would someone like him, be interested in why someone like me was here.  

Cassidy: I shrugged, and tucked my hair behind my ear. "I'm more sad when I'm tired and stuff, dunno why. But I think I'll still be able to win." I smirked a little, trying to decide whether to start or let him. What the heck, I might as well. "So which would you prefer, me being your slave for a week when I'm better, or to give you compliments for the rest of the day?" I saw his confusion and held back a laugh. "This is to pay you back incase your wondering."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:17 am

i thought it was the dark shadow thing Xd
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:19 am

Galian shrugged, not sure which option would be best. "Either." He told Darkess, pressing a kiss to her forehead as his eyes closed contently.

Aerith froze, only moving slightly when Zack bumped into her from behind. She was tempted to facepalm, but that would give away that something was up, so she just turned around and smiled at Claire. "Mhmm." She nodded as she looked past at the bany. "Marlene's kinda like your sister, don't you think?"

Zack actually did facepalm. Aerith was trying to prolong telling Cloud and Tifa about Marlene and when the perfect oppurtunity arose, she covered it up with a semi-lie. Man, what happened to Aerith's courage?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:22 am

Kismet- I flashed another one of my smiles. “You should because secrets feel lighter when you tell them.” I stated. “And I have no reason not to be interested! Seeing as how touchy you're being, it must be a good one.” I continued. Really, did there have to always be a reason? Silly humans, not everything is incredibly purposeful.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:24 am

I know... But what if you got so pissed one time and *shrugs a bit* snapped? Or yelled at them? Or if you were drunk... I just don't want anything bad to happen.

I can rp in a sec. Lemme just switch computers
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:26 am

Tory: I glared up at him. "A good one?! You call losing my-" I quickly stopped myself when I realised I was about to tell him. I was so stupid, I always blurted things out when I was mad. After gritting my teeth for a few seconds, I turned back round and started walking away again. That was just going to make him more determined now.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:27 am

((I-I wouldn't! I promise I wouldn't! Not my own kids, just... No. I could never hurt them, ever. That would be like hurting myself.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:28 am

Tifa: I look at her "your lying" (*anime glass crack when cough* OOOO XD) I cought them on the sport,I knew how Aerith lied

Darkess: smiled and looked at the clock "lilly needs to get ready.And so does vincent,Gal"

Last edited by Britt-21 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:29 am

okay

In the morning, I got up and stretched and got dressed and all that. I should be happy, it was my day off work. I'd been working for a week, and I was looking forward to a break. So why wasn't I happy? Instead I felt a sense of foreboding. It was strangely familiar, and completely awful. I tried to remember where I had felt like this before... Oh. It was faint, but recognizable... as how I had felt when I was possessed by Thryllk. I ran to Rider's room. "Rider! Rider, he's found me. He's coming, I know it!"

"Then I'd prefer you to be my slave. Compliments are annoying. But you don't have to." That wasn't annoying. I just didn't feel like being annoying around Cassidy. "If we're playing would you rather... then would you rather... eat bird poo or eat a live chicken?" That game annoyed me. Maybe I was just going to end up annoying myself.

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=142
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40