House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+9
Meow=^.^=
DeathToll
midget
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Meggie
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
13 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:59 pm

gtg
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Dane- I laid back too but turned to face her. "Ya, I guess. She wasn't really happy about you moving on once I told her," I explained with a shrug. "Plus I guess she's used to a lot of freedom. I pretty much let her do whatever when we were in Hell. Which reminds me, you know she's a succubus, right?"

I have better ones *shrug* It felt unfinished. Anyways, I should be going too. Bottom of page 61 has my big post for all of you people who didn't know/will get on later.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Time to go to sleep for me too, 'night! I'll probably start roleplaying tomorrow.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:02 pm

Fuck... Just realized I had stuff to do earlier *Slams head on desk* Fuck. Whatever. I'll figure something out.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:03 pm

i blushed. But then he started to panic. "calm down, Dylan it's ok. I'm ok and youre ok. That's all that matters." I smiled. And looked at my phone. "Beth comedy and tragedy are locked away. The trial is as soon as we are ready. So everything is ok!" I put my phone down,
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:03 pm

Awww... Bai!
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:10 pm

"If you say so..." I hear the heart moniters slow down. I close my eye, "Still wish it was your room." And I fall asleep, exaughsted.
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:11 pm

"me too". I lay back on my pillow and eventually fell back asleep.
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Giselle Caldwell; Succubus?! I sat up pretty quick upon hearing that, and I raised an eyebrow looking down at Dane. "What? As in, the kind of succubus that sleeps with people to stay alive? How did that even happen?" Well, I guess that you could say I was freaking out a bit... But I kind of saw it coming. I mean, if Dane and I had two girls, and one of them was a perfect angel, then wouldn't the other be a perfect demon? I should've known, though it still came as a surprise... I mean, if you found out your sixteen year old daughter was practically a prostitute, wouldn't you be a bit freaked too?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:12 pm

"Oh yeah?" I smirked and tickled Nathalie with one hand whilst pressing the attack button with my other hand.

"Spring perhaps?" I suggested. "Or would that be a bit too soon?" Spring was a couple weeks away and ended in about 3 and a half months, which wouldn't leave much tine for wedding planning. "I don't mind having a summer wedding either."

I hugged TJ closer to me when he broke down crying, trying to balance Cody in one arm and run a hand through TJ's hair soothingly at the same time. "I'm sorry TJ." There wasn't much I could really say. I had lost several people close to me, so I knew that words tended not to be much help.

When Dayna walked down the stairs, my eyes widened and my huge grin returned. "Wow. You look amazing!" I commented, kissing Dayna's head so that I didn't ruin any of her makeup. "So, Miss Stunning Dayna, are you ready to go?" Ok, the Miss Stunning Dayna thing sounded lame, but oh well!

((I would like to do a skip for Yuffie pleasey!))

"Ok." I doubted Suzie would be able to find a way to get rid of the demon, but I was grateful for her attempts. Anyway, I gave Suzie a quick kiss before pulling away, realising we were in the doorway of Suzie's room, where everyone could see us kissing... "Can I come in, Sue?" I'd be more comfortable if we kissed in her room rather than in the middle of the corridor, as long as we didn't kiss on the bed...

"You're welcome." Vincent replied before grabbing a book and sitting down on the sofa, reading his book.

I walked back over to Tifa and kissed her quickly before sitting down next to her. "So, what're we going to do today?" I hoped she'd start opening the bar again, that gave us something to do.

"Awww! I frowned, then sighed. "Ok. Cats are boring." The last part was mumbled so that it was hard to hear. "I think I'll go and chase some squirrels, you'll be fine on your own in the game, dad." Then I ran off outside, kind of annoyed at the fact that I couldn't have fun with cats anymore.

Shamisen breathed a sigh of relief and looked down at Tara. "Can you put me down please?"

"Okey dokey." I picked Abby up and gently placed her in Jenna's arms. "She bites so... I'll keep an eye on her." I told Jenna, picking up Zack in my arms and sitting down on the bed next to Jenna, tickling my little guy until he laughed.

Abby looked up at Jenna and smiled as wide as she could upon smelling her sweet blood. She tried standing up but flopped forward against Jenna. Meh, oh well, she could still hug the older girl like this, and if she flew a little, she'd be able to reach the older girl's neck!

I nodded my head in agreement, then looked over to where Taylor had exited and sighed. "It looks like family time is over." I commented, leaning into Jay's side And wrapping my arms around his waist before a thought popped into my mind. "Do you think we should go after her?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:47 pm

Dane- Oh.. She freaked out more than I expected. I guess I should have expected that. "Well she just sort of grew into it. And I just let her do whatever she needed to.. She's sort of part of the reason I got to come up to Earth again.. And that's a story I doubt you want to hear." Ya, no mom wanted to hear one of their daughters was a popular whore among devils... She sort of was though.
(It's amazing how comfortable I've got saying whore.)

Tara- "Ok!" I put Shami down but then frowned at the doorway. "I don't think Taylor's happy... Did I make her mad, Shami?" I put down Sarah cause she probably wanted to be with Shami. I didn't want Taylor to be mad at me! I just wanted Shami to be safe!

Jenna- I smiled a bit and hugged the teeny-tiny person. Then I put my hands under her arms and helped her stand up on my legs. "Hi there, Abby! My name's Jenna." Jeremy'd said she was a biter but she seemed too nice to. Either way, though, I could probably keep her from my neck and then I'd be fine.

Zach- I smiled a bit when she said 'om nom nom' and set down the bowl. I walked over to her and took the spoon out of her hand gently. I leaned in and gave her a kiss. "You're really cute sometimes," I said with a laugh. "That's why I love you."

Jay- "We should probably just let her blow off steam for a while. Then I'll go and find her." I kissed my wife's head, putting my arm around her waist as well. I picked up the controller and figured out how to save and exit. When I had I turned off the tv and returned to Sapphira.

Marco should go find Tanya so he can make her happy and then they can start making out again XD Nah, maybe not making out. But still.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:59 pm

My throat hurts so much.... *coughs and groans* Ow... How do I make it stop hurting? DX Fuck. I suppose I should try to go to sleep now. Bye..
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:49 pm

aww poor mortie D:

Jessie: Went upstairs and took a shower.

Tifa: "We have to start up the bar acually..We really havent opened it for a while now" Which was true.we needed to open the bar sometime right?

Aqua: I smile and put the spoon in the sink.I hug him "I love you for everything"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:19 am

Crap. My throat hurts still. And my mom's making me go to school DX Fuck
I'm gonna see if I can take a quick shower.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:12 am

It's probably my fault, Mort. Everyone around me's been getting that, I just hope you don't have strep. >.>
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:09 am

I dunno. My mom's coming to pick me up at 9:45 So at least I get to make up the sleep.

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=139
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40