House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+10
Meow=^.^=
rae
midget
Kali Ma
LeFeuDeMort
Scampi
Wolfsoul
lilJVBM4evea
Britt-21
Shadowhunter
14 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  midget Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:21 am

Hayden: I let out the breath I'd been holding. Relieved wasn't even the word for what I was feeling right now. "I want him back to. And I'm trying, I really am." I was going to do everything I could to figure this out. I had to, otherwise I knew I'd lose yuffie for good. And I couldn't lose her. I smiled a little and hesitantly took her hand, holding it in both of mine. "I'm sorry." I added again.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:25 am

"Stop apologising." I laughed a little, giving Hayden's hand a gentle squeeze. "Once is enough. Just bring back the old Hayden ASAP." Smiling slightly, I tiptoed to kiss Hayden.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:33 am

Hayden: I smiled and kissed her back. I kept hold of her hand but wrapped my free arm round her waist, pulling her a little closer. Now I knew that I was defiantly forgiven i felt great.

((now would be the perfect time for her dad to turn up XD ))
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:47 am

I increased the passion a little, my free hand threading through Hayden's hair as my eyes closed. I guess it was kind of romantic since we were under a cherry blossom tree, but I wasn't focusing on that right now, I was just focusing on my Haydie, and the softness of his lips.

Godo had found Chekov with the young boy, Yuffie's fiance's little brother, and instantly knew that Hayden was here. That angered him, because he had not allowed Hayden to enter - heck, he didn't even know Hayden had entered the house! He asked Chekov where they were and, unable to lie to the ruler of Wutai, she answered him truthfully. Godo stormed into the back garden only to find the young couple kissing under the cherry blossom tree. Glaring at them, he cleared his throat.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:58 am

Hayden: I jumped a little, and broke apart from yuffie. Oh c***! That was possibly the worst position to be in when yuffies dad arrived. "Err..." I coughed a little and rubbed the back of my neck. Avoiding his glare. I'd kept hold of yuffies hand when I'd moved away though, and I squeezed it a little.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:05 am

Sorry I poofled, dinner DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:07 am

"Wimp." I whispered to Hayden before smiling at my old man, proving that I wasn't intimidated by his glare. "Hi dad!"

"I suppose this means the wedding is still on, despite your little misunderstanding." He assumed, his voice showing slight annoyance.

Brb, shower!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:12 am

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! My PE shorts have gone missing DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:14 am

Just realised I never posted my reply for Dayna Razz

Dayna- “Uhm…. I dunno.” I had gone totally blank on all ideas apart from musical ones. “I’ve not been thinking properly lately, sorry.” I apologised. “Hmm….. How ‘bout this…” I said before reaching up and placing a gentle kiss on his soft lips.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:16 am

Hayden: I gritted my teeth a little, at his tone of voice. Was he ever going to accept it? I nodded, then to prove to yuffie I wasn't a wimp, I raised my chin looking her father in the eyes. "Yes it is." 'Sorry to be an inconvienance' I added in my head.

Brb gotta do the dishes
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:41 am

((Hey Scampi, has Tyler woken up yet? X3 Has he noticed his missing clothes?))

I smiled under the kiss and kissed Dayna back a little before pulling away to nod. "Yeah, that was a good thing to do." I answered, kissing Dayna again.

"Hm. I see... Godo rolled his eyes and then thought about something. Why was Yuffoe so determined to marry this peasant who wasn't even from Wutai and knew nothing of the culture he was marrying in to? Perhaps he should have a talk with Hayden. "Hayden, I would like to have a word with you alone. I believe it's walk your people call a 'walk and talk'?"

"This could be a good thing." I whispered to Hayden, shrugging before adding. "I dunno, but go with him, it'll prove that you're brave." I kissed Hayden's cheek as a mini confidence boost.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:44 am

He has actually Bex, he's panicking XD And Im panicking too because my PE shorts which I need for tomorrow have gone missing and nobody knows where they've gone! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:47 am

Dayna- I had smiled under the first kiss, and when he said that it was a good thing to do, I was grinning as I kissed him back the second time round.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:49 am

Hee hee! sorry to here about your P.E shorts though. *Walks into Tyler's room, trying to act casual.* How come you're only in your boxers? Having a really lazy day?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:53 am

Mmm. Im doomed for tomorrow -_- *Realisation sinks in* Where've you put them?!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:53 am

Wow. My life was complete. I had an amazing girlfriend and an amazing job, and Dayna really loved me just as much as I loved her. After drawing the kiss out for a little longer, I pulled away, not wanting to rush into things since Dayna had been dumped by her pain in the *ss ex not long ago.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:53 am

Hayden: I nodded a little. Already nervous but I knew I'd have to win her fathers approval somehow. Maybe this would help. "Brave? Yeah that's me." I muttered sarcastically. But I would go anyway. After giving yuffie a super quick kiss, not wanting to put her dad in an even worse mood, I turned and walked towards her father. I got half way there when I paused and turned back to yuffie. "Could you check on Toby, tell him everything's alright, and that'll I'll be back in a bit?" I asked.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:54 am

Kersten- So, it was working! He seemed to really like that, huh? May as well keep doing it, right? I pulled down the collar of his shirt so I could kiss a bit further down his chest. Then when I answered his question I was just speaking into his chest. "I can show you a few things. Do stuff we didn't do before..."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:00 am

Dayna- I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. Everything was perfect…. And then the perfect moment was ruined… I had to quickly get up and run to the bathroom. At least my hair was tied up, preventing sick from getting into it…

I had to spoil the perfect momnet! XD Twisted Evil
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:08 am

((I'm sure it'll be ok Scampi Smile  You're accusing me of putting your clothes somewhere? Insulted! Sad To make it up to me, you have to kiss me! *(<sneakilychanging the subject.)*))

"Sure, I'll go and track down Chekov and Toby." I said before running into the pagoda, trying to search for the two.

Godo gestured for Hayden to follow, then walked through the mansion, talking to Hayden as he did so. "You seem rather fond of my daughter." He commented. "But you do realise there are better suitors, correct?"

Jason: That felt so good it was criminal. Just feeling her lips press against my chest and slowly move downwards was... Wow. And showing me stuff we didn't do before? Too tempting. "Ok, you win." I breathed out, lifting my head and opening my eyes to look and Kersten. "Lead the way to your bedroom, Kersten."

I sighed and got up, knocking on the bathroom door before walking in and kneeling down beside Dayna. "Do you need some water or something, Dayna?" I asked, my hand rubbing soothing circles on her back.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:12 am

*Whoops.... Made a mistake there, guess it wasn't Bex...* Alright. *Smiles and kisses her* *SIgh* Desperete causes calls for desperate measures! I'll have to use my brother's shorts, and they're really small and tight DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:15 am

Dayna- I nodded. "P-p-p-" And another lot of sick down the toilet. "P-please." I stuttered out before taking deep breaths, I could tell I was gonna be sick again, I could feel it... This was his fault... BUt my fault for letting him and not taking the pill... No, all my fault, he asked me, I agreed, then didn't take the pill. Yup. All my fault!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:21 am

Hayden: I sighed and followed him. "I love your daughter." I corrected. And there may be people better suited to her in his opinion, but obviously not hers. "If by better suitors you mean someone you've selected, and is a wutian... Then yes I do."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:27 am

((*Kisses Tyler back, running her hands down his torso before bursting into giggles.* Ok, I confess! The clothes are in my room, go and get them! XD))

"Ok, I'll be right back." I ran out of the room and downstairs quickly, grabbing a cup and filling it with water. Then I ran back up to Dayba's room and into the bathroom again, kneeling down at her side once more and giving her the water. "Here, try and drink some of this."

"Hmmm... In which case, answer me this: Why should Yuffie marry you over her suitors? What makes you so special?" Godo asked before beginning to point out Hayden's flaws. "You're not rich, from another royal family, or successful. Plus you know nothing about Wutai - in fact, I doubt you even knew about Wutai before you met Yuffie - and you killed your own parents." He had heard the latter from Chekov, who had actually been in the Shadowfox truck when Hayden had the bullet removed from his chest. "Why should my daughter marry someone like you?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:34 am

Aww Bex you really are annoying at times! *Complained playfully with a laugh* Ok hold on... *Peeked head out of door, when he was sure nobody was there, quicklyi ran into Bex's room.*

Dayna- I had thrown up again in the time he had taken to go and get the water, but I didn't think I'd be sick again. "Th-thanks," I thanked him, taking small sip sof the water. My eyes were tearstained, due to the fact that I always seemed to cry when I was sick... I had been in this position before.... After an incident in water.... I shook off the memory.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next