House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
Shadowhunter
Bizarre
Wolfsoul
Meow=^.^=
LeFeuDeMort
Shiny
Britt-21
lilJVBM4evea
12 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:46 am

Denzel ran off following the wolf, dragging Marlene with him. He hoped Sierra was alive - because, even though she was a vampire, Denzel knew that there were a couple ways vampires could die.

((Why am I listening to Glee stuff? I hate Glee! And now I want to roleplay one of my characters which sing! No can do, I'm with child! ... I could maybe change the activity from beach to family guitar-playing/singing session... But that would mean I'd miss out on a chance to see Tyler topless... ... And those two are the only characters of mine which sing?! Pathetic. -_-))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:48 am

Hey Rae. Sounds like you're not in a good mood today :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:51 am

^_^" Hey Rae, poor you :/ oh and I just found my french book and i have to completely re-do my homework now because its not in there and I accidently deleted the file when I tried to open it -_- Oh and I really feel like rping Dayna and Matt if your up for it yet wolfie!

The wolf led the boy and girl to where Candi was.

Candi- I stood up, and walked over to the boy and girl. "You are Denzel, yes?" I asked making sure. Eery so often looking down at Sierra.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:57 am

((O///O I-I didn't realise you were here Tyler... ^///^ Pretend you didn't hear me! Fail! XD Lol XD and okies Scampi.))

"Mhmm. I swear on my life." I drew a cross over my heart with my index finger for emphasis. "You can tell me anything and I promise not to say a single word to anyone." I wouldn't dare tell anyone my best friend's secrets, that would be a betrayal of trust, and I wanted Dayna to be able to trust me.

Denzel nodded but he wasn't paying attention. He was staring wide-eyed at Sierra who lay unmoving of the floor. "I-Is she... Alive?" 'Please don't be dead, please don't be dead!' Denzel thought, wanting to run over to Sierra and hug her and try to wake her up, but the girl was in his way.

Marlene hid behind Denzel, scared because there were loads of wolves here that could probably eat her whole!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:05 am

Woah! I just found a file on the Eiffel Tower I did for homework in year 7 (about 2 years ago)

Ok ^_^"

Dayna- I nodded with a smile and yet again tried to say it. "I... I'm... Ugh!" I said, I hated the word, so I felt my pockets, pulling out a scrap piece of paper and a tiny pencil what was very worn up. I shakily wrote 'pregnant' and handed him the small piece of lined paper before pulling my knees up to my chest and looking away, scared about his reaction.

Candi- "I'm pretty sure she is, I mean, I can't find a pulse, but, you can't find pulses on vampires can you?" I say. More of a statement than a question. Then I stepped out of the way, for Denzel and walked over to Marlene to comfort the little girl. "Don't worry, these wolves are friendly." I say with a smile and picked up the young pup that had been with me earlier. "See. They're just like big cuddly dogs, and this one's just a puppy!"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:15 am

Wow!

I looked at the notes and my eyes widened. "Really?" The small nod I recieved answered my question and my eyes automatically looked towards Dayna's stomach. "Wow. Congrats I guess." I smiled a little, but it instantly dropped as something crossed my mind. "Did Max know you were pregnant before he broke up with you?" If that jerk broke up with Dayna knowing that she was pregnant I was going to... Punch him in my mind, since I'd promised Dayna I wouldn't get mad.

Denzel rushed over to Sierra and knelt down next to her, lifting up the top half of her body so that he could hug her gently. "Sierra. Sierra, wake up!" He told her unconscious body, shaking it and hoping that it would help wake her up. "This isn't the time to sleep."

Marlene nodded and looked at the wolf pup curiously. "Can I... Hold it?" She asked, wanting to know what it felt like to hug a friendly wolf puppy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:24 am

*Gasp* Maybe the wolf bite can make Sierra a human again! She can be normal! No! Wait, what? I hate being normal! I feel... What? Weak?! Uhh... Yeah...

How many more of my things have to disappear! DX My memory stick has gone walkies -_- Now I have to HAND WRITE this stupid homework!!!! *Sulks in corner* Time for me to take over Very Happy

Dayna- He didn't get angry. Phew... Then he asked that question. "Uhh... Yeah..." I say with another tiny nod. That wasn't why he left though, because he had said that I should keep the kid. And I had said that I wanted him to be a part of the childs' life.

Candi- I nodded and passed the little pup into her arms. The wolf pup barked playfully and wagged its fluffy tail and reached up attempting to lick Marlene's face.

Sierra- After another ten minutes, I felt a sudden pain in my upper arm and my eyes widened immidiately and I was back on my feet, looking arund wide eyed at the wolves... They seemed... Calm... And alright with my presence... Maybe these weren't going to hurt me. I saw Denzel and ran to him hugging him. I thught I was never going to see him again...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:37 am

hi!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:38 am

((Seriously Jer? You had to watch the video of the Glee version of Like A Virgin? -_- I'd thought it'd be entertaining... And it was! Very Happy Hate... You... And hi LilJVBM.))

That b******! Now I was mad, furious even, but I didn't let it show, I acted calm. "Oh. Ok." In my mind I was actually punching him and giving Max a lecture on how you don't leave girls while they're pregnant because it was a low, jerk-like thing to do! "If you need any help, I'll do my best to help you."

Marlene giggled and hugged the puppy, using one hand to stroke it's fur. "Awwww! It's cute! I want one!" She giggled again, knowing that she couldn't take one, but imagining the look on Cloud's face if she did.

Denzel hugged Sierra back, glad that she was alive and ok. Well, she looked ok from what he could see. "I-I thought I was going to lose you." He told Sierra, still hugging her close to him, refusing to let go. "Don't... Don't ever scare me like that again, Sierra."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:38 am

Hey Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:43 am

Wolfsoul wrote:After telling Kiara what she could and couldn't do whilst I was upstairs with Lucy and she was left on her own, I put on the tv for her to watch and teleported myself into the bathroom. I sat down next to Lucy and rubbed circles on her back. "Are you feeling any better yet, my love?"

Lucy:
when he teliports in, i smell eggs again. i cover my mouth and close my eyes, trying not to throw up again, then i shake my head Joe... the eggs i hope he gets the message before i throw up again

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:45 am

Dayna- I smiled weakly. "I'm glad your here." I walked over and gave him a hug, because I was glad to have a friend like him. And greatful. "You really are a brilliant friend." I say.

Sierra- "I'm sorry." I murmered against him, I didn't want to let go, afraid of losing him.

Candi- I laughed. "You can't have this one, it would miss it's mommy and daddy." I say with a smile.

Sorry for short posts, doing super boring homework that needs to be done -_-

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:56 am

((It's ok Scampi ^_^))

I thought for a moment before I caught on. The smell of the eggs were making Lucy sick. "Woops, hang on a sec." I quickly stood up and walked over to the sink, brushing my teeth to get rid of any egg smell from my breath, then I moved to the large cabinet and pulled out my deodrant, spray it all over my shirt just for an extra measure. Once I was pretty sure there'd be no smell of eggs, I sat down next to Lucy again, frowning in worry. "There, is that any better?"

Gently and kind of cautiously, I rested my head on Dayna's shoulder as my arms wrapped around her. "I'll always be here Dayna, whenever you need me, I'll come running." I know we were only great friends, but I still liked her and cared about her, so if Dayna needed me, I'd come to see her even if I'm in the middle of shooting for a movie or something.

Denzel sighed and shook his head. "Don't apologise, it's not your fault. Just... Promise me you wont almost die ever again, ok?" He kissed Sierra's cheek without even blushing - now was not the time to get embarrassed. Or nervous. Now was the time to be thankful that Sierra was ok.

"I know I know. Besides, I don't think I'd be allowed one anyway." Marlene laughed and kissed the puppy's head before putting it down. "So, how come these wolves are so friendly? I thought wolves liked to eat people."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:59 am

Lucy:
i take a small sniff and relax thanks... i smile faintly and rest my head in his lap sorry i ruined breakfast

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:04 am

"It's fine, Lucy." I replied as I ran a hand through Lucy's hair soothingly, trying to make her feel at least a little happier - because know one is happy when they are ill. "It's not as if you could've prevented yourself from being ill, so you shouldn't apologise for things you can't control."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:09 am

Im annoyed now, my big post just went because I pressed send, but I had double clicked and since wolfie posted I clicked the home button. Your fault wolfie! -_- Just ignore her xD Homework has stressed her out XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:10 am

Sorries!... Wait... What did I do? *Shrugs.* Dunno.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:16 am

Dayna- I smiled and relaxed, all worries fading away into nothing. I really could talk to him about anything. I really could, just like with Bex, and Teddy, and maybe even Jeremy... Not sure how he would take it though. "I really am glad your here for me." I whisper.

Sierra- I frowned a little. That was a promise I could make, but probably wont be able to keep, so I settled with "I'll try not to." I smiled. Technically, I was already dead due to the fact I was a vampire, but Denzel made me feel as if I wasn't that creature that I was.

Candi- "Well... I helped them so they help me." I smiled at that. Even thugh she wouldn't know what I meant by it. The wolves had helped me through the transformation last night, because I had saved one of their pack members from bleeding to death when it got caught in one of those snappy hunter traps earlier in the day. Then I had protected the alpha from being attacked from another werewolf, so they helped me save Sierra, if you get what I mean.

Nothing wolfie, you just posted and scampi accidently pressed the Home button, her fault XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:26 am

Lucy:
i nod and curl up, still resting my head in his lap i still feel kinda bad though

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:30 am

Hi guys
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:31 am

Ok.

"Yeah." 'And I'm really glad I met you, because you mean a lot to me.' Not that I would say that to her, because I'd be a worse disappearing boyfriend then Max, and I'd have to kiss other girls and Dayna's main priority needed to be the baby right now, not a boyfriend. So, I wasn't going to tell her how I felt, I was just going to be a best guy friend - it was a good thing I was an actor, it meant that I could hide my emotions... Although, maybe resting my head on her shoulder was a little too much... Reluctantly, I lifted my head off of Dayna shoulder and pulled away from her a little to give her a smile. "So, are there any more secrets you wanna tell me?"

"Ok." Denzel smiled and pulled away from the hug, but only slightly, because right now he refused to let go of Sierra. "Are you alright? Your not hurt, are you?" He asked.
((Gah! Matt's big post used up all my creativity!!!))

"Ohhhh! Cool! Marlene told the girl who was loved by the wolves. "So they're all friendly? Every single one of them?" She looked around at all the wolves, her fear from earlier being replaced by excitement.

"Well don't feel bad." I told Lucy, leaning down to place a kiss to her head. "It was only breakfast, it wasn't anything important..."
((Gah!!! Sorry ^_^"))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:31 am

Hi midget!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:33 am

hi Midget!

Lucy:
i nod again and look up at him you have no idea how happy i am that you dont smell like eggs anymore i laugh a little

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:37 am

Anyone wanna rp??
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:38 am

Meh, not really, I'm already rping 4 people :/

I chuckled a little and nodded my head in understanding. "Well eggs are off the menu until you get better, which means that we'll have no eggs, no omlettes and wont be making any cakes for a little while." I could survive without eggs, they were an important food to me. "Is there anything else you think might make you feel ill? I'll cross them off of the menu too."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next