House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+7
Shadowhunter
midget
Wolfsoul
lilJVBM4evea
rae
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
11 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:27 pm

ya... and Lucy and Annabel arent even pregnant!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:29 pm

I know, but you said that your characters are gonna be cranky too... Those were the 1st what came to mind btw
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:29 pm

Tanya- "I can't.. I can't stop though.." I stopped for a second and tried to figure out what I was saying. "I'm so sorry... I'm sorry I'm a bad person." I leaned up, kissing him again before pulling away. "Can you take me to my room?"

Gabby- I smirked, seeing his well-muscled chest. "Hmm.. I sure like the sound of that!" I smirked and leaned in a bit so I was maybe an inch or two away from his face. "How about you just show me a good time?"

That sucks lilj =\
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:33 pm

i think i'm at least gonna try to sleep when my computer dies...

Alec:
how good exactly? when i smirk our lips rub together slightly

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Marco- "Your not a bad person, you just need to try to stop drinking." I say, picking her up with ease. I was pretty strong. And I carried her up to her room, wait, which was her room? "Where is your room?" I asked her.

Do you work out or something Marco? *Rubs back of neck* Uhh, used to. :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Tanya- I snuggled into him but then I had to explain where my room was. "Er... Just down the hall. 6th door on the left." He was strong.. It added to his hotness. I don't think he wanted me to think about that though. That's why he stopped kissing me, right?
(I just realized Jenna's in the room on her bed XD Except she won't see Marco.. Hmm... Ah, I know! She'll hear him say something or hear Tanya say something! Then she'll be like WTF?! It'll be funny XD How is that funny? *shrug* I dunno really.)

Gabby- Wow! That was sexy as hell! My eyes closed for a second then opened again. "As good of a time as you can, lover boy!" My lips brushed against his as I talked. Wow, talk about him being hot!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Marco- I followed her directions to the right door and see a girl already in here. "Are you sure this is your room?" I asked her, wondering whether she had forgotten where her own room was.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:47 pm

Jenna- I looked over when someone opened the door. "Who're you?" I asked, standing up. Then I heard Tanya muttering something about this being the place. "Why is Tanya with you? And why does she sound drunk?" I had no idea what was going on! There was only one pair of footsteps so was he carrying her? Ya, he probably was.

LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:51 pm

Marco- "I'm her friend, Marco." I explained. "Look, I didn't want her to get drunk, she just, didn't stop." I sighed. "Do you know her." Another dumb question, she knew her name, so of course she knew her.

And yet again Im too lazy to add stuff like color DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Drysden- I'd gone back to Sunny's room after Dayna had to go. Still asleep I guess. I'd sorta wanted to check on her; make sure she was dealing with the hangover alright. I just took a seat in her chair again though, waiting.

Tara- I reluctantly tried to fall asleep after a while. I spent a while muttering to Beary about how unfair and stupid my bed time was. I was a big girl now! Shouldn't I have a big girl bed time? But then eventually I fell asleep.

Jenna- I sigh and my head droops. "Just put her in her bed," I mutter. Of course she was drunk. She always was. "And I'm her sister, Jenna." I really had to find a way to get her to stop drinking... Cause if she was gonna get smashed every night this wasn't gonna work. I couldn't always take care of her.. I was blind. It wouldn't work...

Zach- "Ya..." I blushed a bit too then leaned over to kiss her cheek. "I hope that happens." Well, I sorta hoped. I wasn't sure I'd be that great of a dad if we ever had kids. And I couldn't see myself having kids any time soon. It just felt like I was too young, you know?

Jasmine- When I woke up I was smiling. Had I dreamed Tony coming back and liking my song? I looked up and my question was answered. Nope! He was right here, asleep. And I'd slept against him all night! It was the best nights sleep I'd had in a while. It had been peaceful and undisturbed unlike my other sleep recently.

Jay- When I got back to the room Sapphira was already asleep, dressed in her PJ's. I smiled a bit, climbing into bed next to her. I swept some hair off her face. She looked so perfect and peaceful... I smiled and kissed her forehead before going to sleep myself.

Tanya- I moaned a protest and I heard Jenna. "Noo... I don't wanna be in here!" She was gonna be mad at me! She didn't like me drinking! But I kept doing it! I was such a screw up! I could hear it in her voice! She thought I was a screw up too! She wanted me gone! I knew she did! Why would she want me here?

Gabby- Wow! That was sexy as hell! My eyes closed for a second then opened again. "As good of a time as you can, lover boy!" My lips brushed against his as I talked. Wow, talk about him being hot! You know, I was totally keeping him as a boyfriend for as long as I could! You know, if he wanted more than to fade.

Teddy- I cleaned up my room a bit, getting rid of stuff I didn't need. I'd probably be helping out Dayna a lot if she decided to keep the baby. I wasn't sure if she was ready but either way I'd help with whatever I could. It would be weird though... Taking care of a kid.

I'm going now, sorry. *Peace sign*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:36 pm

*Walks in and reads through. He sees everyone saying how Dayna still loves Max and frowns before walking off.* Awkward! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:28 pm

Great. Now there was a silence. And Denzel couldn't run away because he lived here! "Do you... Uhhh... Want a drink or something?" He asked, trying to put the awkwardness aside and forget he even admitted how he felt. He didn't want thigs to be awkward between him and Sierra, that would just be a nightmare.

Abigail reached out to mommy, wanting a hug... But she was kind of thirsty, so she'd need blood pretty soon... Meh, she had mommy, but mommy didn't seem to like it... But how else was she going to get blood? Cry? Actually yeah, Abby would probably do that.

I chuckled a tiny bit and clapped my hands. "Well done, now girls wont drool over your bare torso and will probably like you more for your personality." I suppose that could've been seen as me complimenting Sam's abs, but I didn't mean it like that. And besides, even if I did, it would be a hollow compliment with no hidden, flirtatious meaning behind it.

"Good, and just in time too." I said as I placed pancakes on three plates - Cody would have some milk once we had finished our breakfast. "So, who wants what on their pancakes?" I was gonna be weird and a more desert-ish pancake by putting banana and chocolate sauce in mine, but I wasn't sure what TJ and Tyler wanted.

Cody reached across the table to his big brother TJ, wanting to hug him because Cody loved hugging his family. And besides, TJ looked a little like him, and people who looked a little like Cody was cool and deserved hugs!

"Awww! That wouldn't be fair though!" I complained as I got out of the jacuzzi. Woops, forgot a towel. Oh well. "I don't want to be the only wrinkly one." After sighing, I sneakily stole Suzie's towel, using it to dry myself as I smirked a little.

I sighed a little and nodded my head, unable to refuse Nathalie anything tonight. "Fine, we'll play just dance, but no recording me failing or anything." I would probably take photos though. I might as well since I had the camera hanging around my neck.

"Ok." You could tell I was still upset, because usually I'd be like 'Yay! Dancing!' but now I wasn't. I wasn't going to see my sister - my best friend - for ages and this was the last time we were going to have fun together.

I tried not to chuckle under the water, waiting until I surfaced before I started laughing. "It looks like someone's really ticklish." I commented with a little playful smirk.

I ordered myself a normal ice cream cone and gave Kiara a choc ice. I never took my eyes off of her, worried that she'd throw another uncharacteristic tantrum. Why had she gotten so moody over a ridiculous sandcastle? Was it just a childish thing to do, or was there something seriously bothering her?

Kiara ate her choc ice slowly, still annoyed with the failed sandcastle that wasn't even a castle. She had taken Snowball's leash from daddy when he ordered the icecream and was staring down at Snowball, wearing a frown.

I was a light sleeper, so feeling Jay get into bed and kiss my head had woken me up, but I didn't allow it to bother me. I snuggled into my husband, wrapping an arm around him and burying my head into his chest, allowing the beating of his heart to be my lullaby as I drifted off to sleep once more.

I had walked downstairs and I headed into the living room, sitting down next to Giselle and wraping an arm around her shoulders, watching as Abby climbed onto her mum's lap and hugged her. "I'm back for good now." I grinned, pressing a kiss to my Ginger ninja's head. "And we need to discuss wedding stuff; we need to start planning.

The Galian Beast walked around Edge a little. He got a couple stares from people, but he wasn't doing any harm so they just gave him a wide birth. As he walked, he thought about Chaos, the demon who the Galian Beast, admittedly, looked up to, and almost saw as a brother after having spent so long in the host's mind - of course, Hellamsker and Death Gigas had been in the host's mind just as long, but they weren't as social as Chaos had been. When he had calmed down, he returned to 7th Heaven, walking through the bar area, past the Strife boy and his friend, before heading into the kitchen where he just sat down and said nothing.

I watched as the Galian Beast returned but remained silent.
((Writer's block DX))

I unfaded with Hayden and just played with his hair a little, deep in thought. We had only been together for just under 6 months, so wasn't it a soon to get married? I don't know, maybe it was just my fear of marriage talking I just... I just felt that my life had changed so much since the Deepground incident, things were going really fast...

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:33 pm

*Playing Crisis Core and Zack's mentor dies. Zack cries and Aeris comforts him.*
Me: *On the verge of tears.*
*After Zack gives new recruits a pep talk, he goes on holiday to Costa Del Sol where he decides not to wear a shirt.*
Me: Oh yeah! Loving this scene! XD

Maybe I should take Tifa to Costa Del Sol. You just want to see her in a bikini, don'tcha? *Nudges Cloud's arm.* No -_- I just thought it'd be a good vacation. Yeah right! *Rolls eyes at Cloud and Yuffie.*

*Bursts into laughter.* I'm fighting with a parasol! XD XD XD XD

Noooo! No more shirtless-ness! DX DX DX DX

*Bursts into more laughter.* A guy just asked me to come up with a name for a bar in sector 7 XD He's building Seventh Heaven! And then when I suggested the name, he started practically describing Tifa and the bar! XD XD XD Love this game!

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:56 am

Hi

Toby: *asleep*

Hayden: I smiled a little as she played with my hair. "That feels nice." I opened my eyes slowly and just looked at her. I dunno she looked worried or something, she was defiantly thinking hard about something. I frowned a little and swept some hair off her face. "Whatcha thinking about?"

Tonks: I smiled a little, and looked up. Meeting his gaze. "Any particular reason why?" I lent back on my elbows, raising an eyebrow at him. But I was looking at him to, wasn't sure why. Maybe it was just sinking in.

Sam: I pulled back after a minute and smiled. "So what do you want to do now your human?" 

Leikaysha: I nodded, and waved bye. Ok now what did I do. After slinging my bag back over my shoulder, and picking up my damp jacket, I walked up stairs. After finding an empty room I dumped my stuff there, then headed back out. Time for a bit of exploring. After a bit of looking around, I found an empty room. Or I thought it was empty. In the corner was a big cd player. I smiled a little bit, and went over to it turning it on. I didn't recognise the music, but it was decent. I went back to the door and shut it. Then turned the music up a little. Before trying to remember anything from my dance lessons. It had been awhile, but I loved dancing always had. It all started coming back to me, and I couldn't help but smile. 
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:04 am

Hi!

"Nothing." I lied, giving Hayden a big Yuffie grin and playing with his hair more since he liked it. "Just a bunch of random stuff." But seriously, thigs were moving really fast and I was struggling to keep up. I wasn't going to back out of the wedding or anything, I just... I felt like a needed a vacation. Just a little vacation by myself so that I could go wherever and do whatever and steal people's materia, just like in the good old days!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:09 am

Hayden: I frowned a little, she wasn't telling me something. But I shrugged it off. If it was important she'd tell me. "Ok" I smiled a little, and wrapping my arms round her hugging her to me. "You'd tell me if something was wrong though, wouldn't you?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:14 am

I sighed and buried my head in Hayden's chest. It was so hard to lie to him, and I was an expert liar! "Yeah, I would." I lied again, but I'd have to tell him the truth soon, because I couldn't just run off on vacation without telling him - yup, things have deffinately changed a lot! And, even though I really love Hayden, I feel like they've changed for the worse... If that makes sense.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:20 am

Hayden: I sighed and hugged her closer to me. She'd tell me when she was ready to. "Ok..." I kissed her head and rubbed her back comfortingly.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:25 am

And now Hayden was unhappy! I was trying to make him happy, for Leviathan's sake! That's why I fricking agreed to marry him - plus mom said it was a good idea - but he was still unhappy, just because I was, as far as he knew, fine! Geez, men were hard to please! "Look, I'm ok Haydie." I said, look up at my boyfriend and giving him a small smile. "I just... I just think I need a vacation. Don't worry your spikey head over nothing, ok?" 'Happy now? I said the truth. So start smiling!'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:31 am

Hayden: I smiled a little, and nodded. "So, where you going on vacation?"

I g2g bye
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:37 am

Bye!

"Probably Costa Del Sol." That was the best place to spend your vacation! Sun sea and sand! And shirtless guys and parties in the night! And lots of materia to steal! It was the perfect destination. Plus, there was a forest not very far away, so I could probably do a little training! "You'd be ok if I went on holiday alone, right? I mean, you wouldn't be upset about it, would you?" Man I missed the days were I didn't check to see if going on holiday was ok!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:54 am

Hi!!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down