House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+9
DeathToll
lilJVBM4evea
rae
Shadowhunter
Bizarre
Scampi
Britt-21
Shiny
LeFeuDeMort
13 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:58 am

Sorry I left, I needed a couple hours sleep, if even that DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:26 am

That's ok. I didn't have much time to talk anyways really. I probably shouldn't be wasting my phone battery but whatever.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:07 am

I laughed a little and hugged the guys, not wanting to feel left out. "Mhmm! Haydie's perfectly fine and now there's nothing at all to worry about!" Unless you considered getting married something to worry about - I heard it could get pretty stressful - or becoming a queen or king or prince something to worry about - I knew it could stressful - but apart from that, nope! There was nothing to worry about.

Great. Now there was a silence. And Denzel couldn't run away because he lived here! "Do you... Uhhh... Want a drink or something?" He asked, trying to put the awkwardness aside and forget he even admitted how he felt. He didn't want thigs to be awkward between him and Sierra, that would just be a nightmare.

Abigail reached out to mommy, wanting a hug... But she was kind of thirsty, so she'd need blood pretty soon... Meh, she had mommy, but mommy didn't seem to like it... But how else was she going to get blood? Cry? Actually yeah, Abby would probably do that.

I chuckled a tiny bit and clapped my hands. "Well done, now girls wont drool over your bare torso and will probably like you more for your personality." I suppose that could've been seen as me complimenting Sam's abs, but I didn't mean it like that. And besides, even if I did, it would be a hollow compliment with no hidden, flirtatious meaning behind it.

"Good, and just in time too." I said as I placed pancakes on three plates - Cody would have some milk once we had finished our breakfast. "So, who wants what on their pancakes?" I was gonna be weird and a more desert-ish pancake by putting banana and chocolate sauce in mine, but I wasn't sure what TJ and Tyler wanted.

Cody reached across the table to his big brother TJ, wanting to hug him because Cody loved hugging his family. And besides, TJ looked a little like him, and people who looked a little like Cody was cool and deserved hugs!

Vincent waited patiently for the kids to come downstairs so that they could go and visit the Strife family and meet their newest little member. As he waited, he checked that his hoverboard was still working, because he refused to look ridiculous and be carried by Lilly, even if the hoverboard didn't work!

Well, I managed to get the job! But I needed to make a portfolio of my photos in order to be able to take some photos myself, not just show the photographer the pictures on my camera - which he said were 'Actually not that bad for a teen'. Anyway, I walked back to the mansion with a grin on my face and then started looking around for Nathalie.

I kissed Lucy back, my eyes drifting shut for a moment, but then opened them when I pulled away and replied to her. "Ok, perhaps you deserve me due to that criteria, but there's plenty of men who'd love you just as much as I do. Good men, men who don't kill or lie or enjoy the pain of others; men who would never hurt you or lie to Kiara. Those are the men you deserve, Lucy."

I smiled a little when Claire started laughing and continued tickling her, bending down to press a kiss to her head like I had done with Tifa. "Am I doing this right?" I asked my girlfriend.

"Awww! That wouldn't be fair though!" I complained as I got out of the jacuzzi. Woops, forgot a towel. Oh well. "I don't want to be the only wrinkly one." After sighing, I sneakily stole Suzie's towel, using it to dry myself as I smirked a little.

Matt: I grinned at Dayna's blush because that made her even cuter. "You're welcome, Dayna." I replied, wondering whether the blush meant something and kind of stuck between hoping it did and hoping it didn't. "Now, are you feeling a bit calmer?"

"You're welcome sissy." I grinned and then looked over to the clock. 7pm. "Tara, when's your bedtime?" Mine was usually at 10pm, but I guessed Tara's was a little earlier since she was only, like, 3 years old.

I arrived back at the mansion within 5 minutes and put Jenna's suitcase down in the hall. "Home sweet home, Jen-Jen." I told Jenna gently taking her off of me. "Thank you for travelling on the Jer-bear express."

I sighed, because that was always Jay's response. But he was incredibly biased since I was his wife, so I didn't really listen to it. Instead I just nodded an ok and snuggled closer to my love. Looking over at the time, I frowned a little. Tara went to bed at 7:30pm, so I had to get up and get dressed so that I could go and to Tara to get ready for bed. "I don't want to get up." I complained. "I want to stay here, and possibly fall asleep."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:47 am

Oh man DX I forgort about my 1st karate session today DX Be back when I get back.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:48 am

Ok bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:49 am

Oh no, wait, i doesn't start till 6 XD I can stay on a tiny bit longer Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:49 am

Okies ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:57 am

WHy am I so nervouos about this? Rolling Eyes
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:58 am

Because you could get hurt during Karate! Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:03 am

Yeah, I could. And it's my frist time.
I cant fins a pair of shoes Mad Stop hiding shoes!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:05 am

Lol XD Come out shoes! Matt: Shoes can't talk. Unless you've broken them XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:08 am

Lol. I found a pair, my wooly boots Razz
And no I have to go get something from the chip shop even though im not hungry so bbl because I'll probably go straight to karate after -_- BYEEE!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:10 am

Bye! Matt: See ya Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:24 am

Onomnom! Chip shop chips and fishcake Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:29 am

Gah! Help me! Jeremy and Cloud are fighting again! They always fight because Jeremy always comments on Tifa's... Chest. Oh come on! How could you not want to see *censored.* Like that in a bikini! *Deathglare.* Leave Tifa alone. Stupid Celebrity Big Brother for starting this fricking conversation DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:33 am

Matt: And in other news... Uhhh... I've got nothing. I was just trying to change the subject...

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=117
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40