House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+11
Bizarre
Meow=^.^=
hrs289
Shadowhunter
lilJVBM4evea
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
midget
Scampi
Wolfsoul
15 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:54 pm

Sad Sad Sad Gah! Lucrecia's making me cry now! Give her son back, Hojo! Sad Sad Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Hahaha! THE BEST BIT! Go away! *Stood at window looking out.*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:00 am

Wait, what's going on? I was to busy trying not to cry; it didn't work well. *Walks in and closes the door behind him.* No. Look, I'm sorry the reading a bit of your diary, ok? It was just there and I couldn't help it...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:05 am

Shh wolfie, I'm trying to listen to their conversation... Mr Wilson, this is my room, and I am asking you politely to leave. *Still not looking at him* O_o She never calls anybody Mr or Mrs or Miss.... So this must mean she is super annoyed... If I were Jeremy, I would just get out of there...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:09 am

*Smiles a little, liking being call Mr Wilson because it reminds him that he's now a man.* Well, Miss Rainbow, I am asking you politely to allow me to accompany you in your room. We must talk things through and I must apologise for my wrong-doing until you decide to forgive me. *Smirks a little at the fact that he can speak old fashioned.* O...k... I dunno what's going on, so I'm going back to my game and squealing over how awesome Chaos is - well, was.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:13 am

OOh thats gonna annoy her! *Clences teeth* Mr Wilson, I will not ask you again, please will you leave.

Awesome video!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:21 am

Awww! Cloud and Tifa! :3 -_- They had to use the part where I got shot, didn't they -_- That's the best part of the movie! Do you hate me or something? Not hate, just... Dislike. You're just too emo in the movie and in both the movie and the game it's like "Hello! Tifa's obviously flirting with you, you clueless idiot! Kiss her!" -_-"

No, Miss Rainbow. Not until we sit down and talk about how sorry I am and try to get this love diamond thing semi-sorted.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:23 am

Sierra- I had managed to get some sleep and forget aout what happened yesterday, yes I know. Vampires don't need sleep. But it passes the time. I felt alone here... Where could I go? Well, the only persn who has been able to make me smile is Denzel, but I doubt he is up yet. Oh well. I started walking slowly, well a fast human pace, to Edge. Where I could see Denzel again.

Mr Wilson, I am not going to ask you again, either you leave, or I will. *By that I meant forever...*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:31 am

((Denzel actually has to go to school soon, but he can spend a little time with Sierra beforehand. He's at 7th Heaven still, getting ready for school with Marlene and being babysat by Red XIII

*Sighs.* You're a real handful. *Leaves the room.* *Overhears Jeremy and raises an eyebrow.* I swear Reno said that to me once. Huh? What? Jeremy sighed, then said 'You're a real handful.' O.O Did he leave Dayna's room directly after? Yup. He's copying Reno!!!))

The House of Immortality - Page 22 Red_xi11
The House of Immortality - Page 22 Red_xi12
Nanaki (AKA Red XIII)
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:36 am

Screw that! That beast looks scary! Oh Sierra stop being a wimp! I'm onyl 14! Wait, what?! Make up your mid, 14, or 15! *Glad he was gone. Flops onto bed and looked up at a plain, boring ceiling.*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:40 am

((Denzel: He wont hurt you, he's our friend Very Happy
Red XIII: Indeed, any friend of the members of AVALANCHE, including their family, is a friend of mine. *Gives a cat-like grin.*
Plus, he's a great babysitter.
Red XIII: This is only until Tifa gets better, Cloud, don't get used to it -_-

*Walks back to his room and flops onto the bed with a sigh.*

GACKT! *Rocks out!*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:45 am

Ok... If you say so... Well,... I'll just go to the middle of town again.

Sierra- I arrived in Edge sometime later. It was deserted. Oh well. I arrived at the centre of town. I pulled a sketchbook out of my rucksack, I always carried it around with me. Most of the time anyway. I started drawing the statue. It looked just like it, in my opinion anyway...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:52 am

Denzel, Marlene and Nanaki were walking towards school, deciding to go early, just so that they deffinately wouldn't be late. Walking through the centre of town, Denzel saw Sierra on a bench near the Meteor statue. Grinning a bit, he turned to Red XIII and asked permission to go and say hi. Being met with a 'Very well, however, don't be too long otherwise you'll be late for school.', Denzel headed over to his friend (And Red XIII decided that it would be best to take Marlene to school, and then come back and get Denzel, so that only one child would be potentially late). "Hi Sierra." He greeted the girl, taking off his backpack and sitting down beside her. "What're you drawing?" He didn't want to look for himself, just in case Sierra didn't want him to see it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:56 am

Sierra- I smiled seeing him and then handed him the sketchbook, so he could see for himself...

Sorry, eating so posts are gonna fail.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:01 am

((It's ok.))

Denzel studied the drawing, his gaze flickering from it, to the real thing, before it finally landed on Sierra. "Wow. This is really good." He commented before looking down slightly. "You're, uhhh, a really talented drawer." It was rare for Denzel to compliment anyone - probably because he never really talked to anyone - but when he did, he always got nervous about it, and then embarrassed for being nervous, resulting in a faint blush and rubbing the back of his neck, just like Cloud always did when he got nervous or embarrassed.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:02 am

Jenna- I sighed a bit and rolled my eyes. "Jeremy, it's me or some other poor person. I know you would never hurt me. You're not that kinda guy. So please. Just come here and bite me," I said, my face turned directly towards his. Hmm, now I sounded desperate to be bitten. I sorta meant bite me already so we can get back to the waiting room but this was more likely to get him to bite me. I tilted my head again (I'd straightened it out to talk) and made sure all my hair was out of the way again.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:06 am

Sierra- I smiled, not like I did around other people though, a real smile. "Thanks," I didn't really know what else to say, because he had to go to school soon, what could we talk about though?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:10 am

Damn it! And I was really thirsty so my body wasn't going to listen to my brain screaming 'Don't bite her!'. I took an involuntary step towards Jenna, followed by another, and another, until I was directly in front of her, breathing in her all-too-sweet scent due to her all-too-sugary blood. Hesitantly, I lowered my head to Jenna's neck and careful bit into a vein, wrapping my arms around her as I drank her incredibly delicious blood in case she passed out or went lightheaded or something.

"You're welcome." Denzel replied, recovering from his embarrassment as the pink blush faded and he lifted his head up again. "So... Has that guy left you alone now?" He had been really worried about Sierra and that guy, because he hadn't helped her get rid of him last time and had just left her to deal with the guy alone.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:13 am

Sierra- I smiled and nodded. "So far so good."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:15 am

Jenna- Whoa... This was weird... It felt sorta good! I mean, it pinched a bit but I really didn't mind. I smiled, closed my eyes, and tilted my head to the side a bit more. Why had he been so hesitant to bite me anyways? It didn't hurt. Well, it did a bit. But I didn't care. I actually sorta felt like being kissed with his lips on my neck and all! That just made it better! But I wouldn't tell him that part. Or any part probably.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:17 am

' closed my eyes, and tilted my head to the side a bit more' Thats just like Dayna's reaction to him biting her O_o
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:17 am

XD Weird....
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:21 am

Denzel smiled a little and mentally breathed a sigh of relief. "Good. I was... Worried, kinda." More blushing, but this time Denzel decided to try and fight through it instead of hiding away because of it. "I thought he'd try to hurt you or make you do something you didn't want to do."

I continued to drink even though I really shouldn't have. Bloodlust was controlling my mind now, telling me to drink more of her blood because I'd probably never taste human blood any sweeter than this. My eyes closed slightly as I focused on my sense of taste, trying to pick out all the different flavours behind the glucose.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:21 am

*sighs and glares at Giselle.* Just keep your boyfriend away from my girlfriend, and there won't be any problems. *walks off to his room to cool off. He was pretty upset about the whole "Daynas only going out with him to try and get over Jeremy." thing*
*rolls eyes* I make no promises Maddox. Not when you're talking about Jer. *sinks into the couch, and sighs. Daynas problems had gotten her thinking. What if Jeremy was only staying because of the twins, or he only liked one thing about her? No... That couldn't be it. He was too in live with her to only love one thing.*

Sorry I disappeared earlier. I fell asleep and I just woke up. I need to go back to bed, but oh well.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:27 am

((*Overhears Max and rolls his eyes.* Yeah right, like I'd ever think about dating Dayna again. I'm perfectly happy with Giselle anyway. *Gets up and walks downstairs again, sitting down on the couch beside Giselle.* I take it Max is pretty mad at me. I haven't even done anything and he's all like 'Stay away from my girlfriend!'.))

Nooo! I died and now I have to do the annoying bit again!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next