House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
LeFeuDeMort
midget
hrs289
L is for Lindsey
lilJVBM4evea
rae
Wolfsoul
Scampi
12 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:23 pm

vice- "nothing much i guess. but we are still outside, soaked, and in the cold." he smirked. "not that i could even be cold."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:27 pm

Mhmmm. I noticed. Just like I thought you were the one. Guess I was wrong, sooooooooo wrong.

Dayna- I thought about that. Could I handle a child? Well... I could handle friends, career, Max and find time to help Cloe with lines. Surely I could handle a child. As long as MAx didn't dump me. I took the tissue Genine offered, I may need it. "Well... I think I can handle a child. And I'm sure it'll want to spend time with it's dad as well..." Why was life so hard?!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:29 pm

maybe a few minutes left.... it's 4:35 here
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Mandie Anderson; I heard someone talking to themselves from the stairs, and looked over at them. Oh well, it wasn't like it was a freaking baby kidnapper coming to get Trent or anything. As far as the baby monitor's telling me, Trent's still fast asleep in his crib. I hadn't heard him move a bit since I put him down! He must have been tired...

Nadine Anderson; "Why not? The hospital could fix it up really quick. Plus it would give you an excuse to get out of the mansion, and at least go into town..." By now I had removed my hand from his neck, and stuffed both of my hands in my pocket. It was cold outside, and I didn't know why we hadn't gone inside yet... Oh yeah! My 'boyfriend's' crazy brother is after him. Great...

Max Anderson; (Tried to type his, but I'm so tired that I sounded really confused and crazy...)

I really need to go to bed. It's gotten to the point where I can't think of what I'm typing, and even if I know, I forget quickly, and my eyes are closing at the moment.

So, goodnight! (:
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:36 pm

awww okies rae, night night
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:40 pm

((*Pulls back and raises an eyebrow at Dayna.* You thought I was the one?! Even though we kept fighting?!))

Genine nodded in understanding and then came to her conclusion. "If you think that you can handle a child, then perhaps you should have it. Besides being a mother is the best thing in he world and worth all of the syptoms, or so I've been told." Genine didn't have children - heck, she didn't even have a boyfriend - but her sister had children, and had told Genine every detail about being a mother, believing that someday she'll be one too.

((Goodnight Rae!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Yeah. She still does. *Slaps scampi* Does your gob ever shut???

Dayna- I smiled, and I went and hugged her. "Thanks Genine." Matt was right, she was good at giving advise. I saw my guitar in the corner and smiled to myself. I walked over to it, now all I have to do is wait for Bob to finish on the phone. I had a little play aout on the guitar, I needed to take it home, my bright sparkly pink one was a bit. A bit too bright at times.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:47 pm

*Frowns.* Sorry... If I knew that you thought I was the one - or think I am the one, or whatever - I would've been a better boyfriend... And i have to go. No tennis today but me and the parents are going to town so I'll reply later. Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:51 pm

Why do you think she wrote her latest song about you!? Its not about him, its about Max! You and Max never had a fight at 2am. o_O *Realises she wrote it about Jer* Oh shit! *Bursts out laughing* Aww, bye bye wolfie. Hope you get back soon.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Bex is just amazing! She always jumps into pools with her clothes on XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:59 pm

hey
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:03 pm

Hey midget (:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:05 pm

how r u
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:09 pm

Bored, slightly tired.You?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:11 pm

ill :/
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:14 pm

Daemeon- My phone rang and I answered it, suprised to hear Layla's voice in panic. 'Daemeon, he's gone crazy, I can't stop him alone.' I never knew Layla to be scared. No matter what I did, Epi wouldn't leave the world alone. Layla needed my help. So I had to leave. I quickly wrote a note out to Celia.

Celia, I'm sorry I have to leave without saying a proper goodbye, but Epi -the one who tried to kill you- has started being evil again and Layla can't stop him, she needs my help. I may come back, I may not. I'm sorry.

I sighed, but I knew I had to go. I left her a small necklace, a locket in the shape of a heart. It had a picture of me and her in. Smiling. I wish it could have stayed that way forever. But nothing lasts forever. I packed a rucksack quickly and I was gone. Gone to stop Epi from destroying the world.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:15 pm

*Huggles* You were fine yesterday and DF, whats wrong?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:17 pm

Thats Daemeon out of my head. Im still here... No your not. *Kicks out* Damn *Is gone*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:17 pm

Right... How should I get rid of Marie? xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:18 pm

i feel really sick im gunna go sorry ill write a reply for celia when im feeling a little better
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:20 pm

No problem. Get well soon
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Marie- I didn't belong here. I knew I didn't. And I had to find my place in the world. I found Leo and climbed onto him, rucksack on my back. "Come on boy, lets get outta here." I said to him, he didn't reply, he just ran. Galloped. We were away in minutes. Never coming back. Apart from Lewis or whatever his name was, nobody there knew me, it wouldn't make a huge difference.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:01 am

Scampi1998 wrote:Bex is just amazing! She always jumps into pools with her clothes on XD

Two words: Hell yeah! Jumping into the pool with your clothes on is epic! And thanks for calling me amazing! *Is listening to Dayna's new song, smiling a little.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:06 am

Ashley- After a few more minutes I stand up again. Time to interview some witnesses. Poor people. They probably wouldn't have seen anything; they never did. And there would be no trace evidence. Only the marks in the floor. And speaking of which... I turned the the forensics team. "Check to see if you can figure out how they left their calling card. And if there's any trace evidence left behind. Let's catch them this time." They nodded and I headed after Kelly.

Jenna- I nod and then stretch. "Well, I gotta go do something so I'll see you later, maybe. Okay?" I smiled, waved, then walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to the room I shared with Tanya. When I got to it I went in and dug through the closet, trying to find my bikini. It took a bit of digging but then I felt the fabric and pulled it out, changing into it. I grabbed my towel then headed outside. I laid down the towel by the edge of the pool before letting myself slide into the water. Ah.. It's been a while since I went swimming :3

Zach- I wasn't really sure what to do so after a second's hesitation I sat down next to her and put my arm around her tentatively. I figured it might make her feel better... But I really didn't know. It was all just a guess, and I think characters had done stuff like this in books. "It's gonna be alright.. I promise.."

Jasmine- I was pacing in my room now, a bit worried. I bit my lip, trying to decide. Oh jeez... You know what? I was just going to call him. I pulled out my phone, calling Tony. It rung all the way to his answering machine and I sighed a bit before talking. "Hey Tony.. It's me.. Where've you been? I mean, did something come up? Are you ok..? I mean, I just miss you and I don't know where you are so.. Call me, ok?" I hung up and sighed. I should really be sleeping but I couldn't so I went downstairs and got myself some blood.

Jay- I chuckled a bit too, realizing how stupid I must have sounded. "True, true. I was just saying I think he would watch over her well. Like a guardian kind of." I watched as the two finished off their cookies and smiled when they were done. "Looks like they've finished eating."

Tanya- After a while I got my breathing under control. "It was just a dream.." I stood up and ran a hand through my hair. With a sigh I headed back to the mansion, going right to the empty ballroom. I slid down the wall, putting my head in my hands and just tried to relax. It was hard as hell though..
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:07 am

What is Dayna's new song?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com